At The 10th Annual OffshoreAlert Conference, you will learn everything you need to know about Offshore Financial Centers – whether you are a buyer, provider or investigator of financial products and services.
Experts in the areas of tax, law, wealth planning, regulations, compliance, politics, investigations, intelligence-gathering, money laundering, fraud and asset recovery will help you navigate the ever-changing, complex world of offshore finance.
You will find out why OFCs are used by the world's biggest corporations and High Net Worth Individuals to minimize risk and maximize protection and what to do if things go wrong.
And you will meet successful, knowledgeable, wealthy, influential and powerful people in all areas of international finance – from all over the world. Approximately half of attendees live in the world's major countries and the other half live and work in the world's major offshore financial centers.
There will be more than 50 speakers, including:
- Commercial Court Judges from the Bahamas, Bermuda, British Virgin Islands and Cayman Islands;
- Daniel Reeves and John McDougal, who are spearheading the IRS' clampdown on offshore tax evasion;
- Jeffrey Owens, Head of Tax at the OECD;
- Directors of the Whistleblower Offices of the IRS, SEC and the CFTC – First-Time Ever on One Panel;
- Martin Kenney and Ed Davis, two of the world's leading cross-border asset recovery attorneys;
- Liquidation & Insolvency Experts from onshore and offshore jurisdictions; and
- Attorneys with Leading Offshore Law Firms such as Appleby, Mourant Ozannes, and Walkers.
There will be 25 sessions, with tracks for buyers, providers and investigators of offshore products and services, including:
The 10th Annual OffshoreAlert Conference will take place at The Ritz-Carlton, South Beach in Miami Beach, Florida on April 29 to May 1, 2012. It is where buyers, providers and investigators of offshore products and services meet in an independent forum to discuss everything that's significant in international finance.
Not registered yet? Click Here for Conference Tickets and we'll see you in Miami on April 29!