OffshoreAlert
Daily news, documents and intelligence about Offshore Financial Centers and those who conduct business in them that you will not find anywhere else.
RSS Feed Print
Yochanan Williams & Linkplus Financial
Internal Administrator
Posted: Friday, August 12, 2011 11:57 PM

Posted: 2/17/2006 5:53:48 PM

By: Jerry Rice

We have just found out through the DD investigation attorney that Yochanan Williams has several other companies in Texas. Named Cornerstone Financial and some GLY Financial of which a Dr. John George worked for and with him and the DD on this guy is scary. See diligizer link

http://p066.ezboard.com/fduediligenceboardfrm11.showMessage?topicID=17.topic

Jerry Rice

Anonymous

Posted: 7/28/2010 2:11:26 AM

By: ann scalzo

Yochanan Williams, also goes by Dr Y David Williams, travels the world teaching the word of Christ. He borrowed a sizable amt of money from us to fund a trip to Europe. Now he refuses to pay. I believe he uses this Christian Foundation to scam money from people.

Anonymous

Posted: 8/23/2009 6:37:45 AM

By: Marc Holt

Hello Marc

I would like to connect as our stories realting to this man appear to be the same.
Therefore, please contact me as soon as it is conventient for you to do so.

Kind Regards

Rachel

Anonymous

Posted: 8/23/2009 6:13:06 AM

By: Jerry Rice

Dear jerry

I would like to know kore about this man "Yochanan Williams, known to us as Dr Yochanan David Williams.

Our story is very similart. Please contact me as I would like to compare notes.

Also, I cannot open this link for some reason:
http://p066.ezboard.com/fduediligenceboardfrm11.showMessage?topicID=17.topic

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Kind Regards

Rachel Samson

Anonymous

Posted: 8/17/2006 5:51:50 PM

By: jsk

Dear Mr. Rice

Do you have any updated information or due dilligence on Dr. Yochanan Williams or of any other of his affiliations?

I was able to find out that he has an affiliation with a Foundation called Agnus Dei Foundation. Have you heard of them and do you have any information?

Thank you!

Anonymous

Posted: 5/29/2006 6:33:20 AM

By: Marc Holt

I am a real estate agent in Thailand (holt-realty.com) and I have met this joker twice already. He is a fraud, a scammer, and a shithead of the first order. He pretended to be interested in investing a lot of money into property here. I took him to Pattaya and he ordered about 80 million Baht's worth (about $US1million). He led me and my clients on about how he had to go back to HK to get the money transferred for the deposits and then disappeared. My investigations have led me to believe he was getting information on expensive property here to show to potential investment victims. I think he goes to them, shows the information, or discusses it knowledgably, and talks them into putting money into a syndicate to invest. I would guess that once he gets the money he just disappears.

I met an associate of his, a Dr Alex (can't remember the last name right now), who is rumored to have bilked a Saudi sheik out of a considerable amount of money. If he gets caught they will chop his hands off. Me? I'd chop off more than that. I wish you luck finding and prosecuting these slugs.

Anonymous

Posted: 12/29/2010 10:19:55 AM

By: Anonymous

This man is a fraud. Google his name and google the college in which he has acquired his degrees. All false.

Anonymous

Posted: 8/10/2010 8:52:22 AM

By: Ann Scalzo

I would like to know more info on this man who calls himself Dr. Y David Williams. He scammed a lot of money from my husband, while they were in London together. He is taking money in the name of the Lord and using it for his own good.

Ann Scalzo

Jump to different Forum... 
Miami 2014 Presale

OffshoreConnect Free Sign Up

Stay informed & connected

• Free Email Alerts on Breaking News
  • Free Access to Blogs by Industry Leaders
  • Free Contribute to Due Diligence Forums
Buttonwood Fraud Victims: Time to Kick Out The Clowns
David Marchant
Investors in the litigation funding criminal enterprise known as Buttonwood Legal Capital, Centaur Litigation and Argentum need to kick out the clowns who are managing the different facets of this hopelessly insolvent group and take control of the situation before