OffshoreAlert
Daily news, documents and intelligence about Offshore Financial Centers and those who conduct business in them that you will not find anywhere else.
RSS Feed Print
Export Manager Tries Exporting Another UBS Billion $ Gold Guarantee
Anonymous
Posted: Saturday, August 13, 2011 12:12 AM

Posted: 12/16/2007 8:09:08 AM

By: YES ! MAIR SELIMI IST BIG FRAUD ! WARNING!

MAIR SELIMI BORN 02.06.1952 MACEDONIEN IST BIG FRAUD ! WARNING ! DANGER FRAUD !

Anonymous

Posted: 10/28/2007 4:33:13 PM

By: Mair Selimi

Two iformation by Offshre Informator KCY News is totaly incorect and fraud.

Said two information coming by criminal persons (Wiercinski from Poland and from his partners from Israel) conected with jurnalist of KCY News.

My lawyer is ready to make legal action to International authorized Court agains KCY News and his involved jurnalist, and will ask damage of $100M.

Within few days follow my explaine with full details and strong proof agains said incorect and fraud information.

thank you,

Mair Selimi

Anonymous

Posted: 10/28/2007 4:04:35 PM

The two information by offshre Informator about me is totaly incorect.

The said incorect informations is created by private interest sam persons conected with jurnalist of offshore informator.

My lawyer is ready to make international scandal about said incorect information.

Follow my next public exlain with full details and proof.

Mair Selimi

Anonymous

Posted: 10/27/2007 2:43:31 AM

By: Offshore Informant

Ti moram lubav ova covek Seleni, ko znam nista, ali . . .

Seleni's e-mails 'can' provide a few grins, especially at the end of a long work week.

Feedback ( below ) to earlier OI post at KYC . . .

====

From ms_iic@bih.net.ba Fri, 26 Oct 2007 01:23:42 -0400
Received: from rimon.safe-mail.net ([192.168.13.68]) by mango.safe-mail.net with smlocal (smtas 1.2); Fri, 26 Oct 2007
01:24:11 -0400
DomainKey-Status: not-signed (no-policy)
X-SMTests: g00nmp0i0B0aR00
Received: from Unresolved ([195.222.33.153] helo=mta1.bih.net.ba) by rimon.safe-mail.net with esmtp (smtpd 1.0) id N1R-YtSmpeIgaF for offshoreinformant @ safe-mail.net; Fri, 26 Oct 2007 01:23:42 -0400
Received-SPF: no-spf
Received: from mta-fe01.bih.net.ba by mta1.bih.net.ba via smtpd (for rimon.safe-mail.net [213.8.192.68]) with ESMTP; Fri, 26 Oct 2007 07:23:43 +0200
Received: from [81.183.250.17] by mta-fe01.bih.net.ba (Sun Java System Messaging Server 6.2-8.04 (built Feb 28 2007)) with ESMTPA id for offshoreinformant @ safe-mail.net; Fri, 26 Oct 2007 07:23:41 +0200 (CEST)
Received: from [81.183.250.17] ([81.183.250.17]) by [81.183.250.17] via smtpd (for mail.bih.net.ba [10.0.1.55]) with ESMTP;
Fri, 26 Oct 2007 07:23:40 +0200

To: offshoreinformant @ safe-mail.net
Subject: FW: Emailing: KYC News Inc. - Community Message Board Detail
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 07:23:36 +0100

Message-id:
MIME-version: 1.0
X-MIMEOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.0.6000.16545
X-Mailer: Microsoft Office Outlook, Build 11.0.5510
Content-type: multipart/related; boundary="Boundary_(ID_jc1XBfK7v+7k96UzeQD7Ew)"
Thread-index: AcgXbVWzZePLXhAFS/CESbf+tXY8tQAKzdnw
X-Virus: 0

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

--Boundary_(ID_jc1XBfK7v+7k96UzeQD7Ew)
Content-type: multipart/alternative; boundary="Boundary_(ID_hrVzv+v7Ji/C8hrGPbDo/w)"

--Boundary_(ID_hrVzv+v7Ji/C8hrGPbDo/w)
Content-type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-transfer-encoding: quoted-printable

Ref: N1R-YtSmpeIgaF
Subject: FW: Emailing: KYC News Inc. - Community Message Board Detail
Date: 26 Oct 2007 00:23
To: offshoreinformant@safe-mail.net

Dear Sirs,

Last time I put my attention to you, that immediately to put about from your web site this incorect information about me.

Three time I have email to you about this broblem, but without result.

I have very strong evidence aginst your incorect information, in that case I ask you last time that said incorect information

to be out from your website, because you intent to pull down my reputation.

If you is not ready to put out said incorect information, in that case I will be compulsory to engage my lawyer to make legal

action against you to International Authorized Court and to ask damage minimum $100,000,000.00 and your reputation will go

down.

Thank you,

Mair Selimi ( I am not Seleni, Soluni, or Salami )

- - - -

Subject: Export Manager Tries Exporting Another UBS Billion $ Gold Guarantee
Date: 10/11/2007 1:13:24 AM
E-mail: OffshoreInformant@safe-mail.net

In Monaco, during October 2000, 2 men from France and 1 man from Poland became witnesses for the prosecution against Mr. Mair

Seleni (aka) Meir Seleni who was charged with trying to sell fraudulent bank instruments to a bank in Monaco.

To hear Seleni tell his side of his story he claims the three (3) witnesses against him drugged him, kidnapped him, while they claim they were only following the orders of Seleni.

Now fast forward to September 2007, Seleni once again is trying to put together another fraudulent financial instrument deal

where he is trying to negotiate, amongst other things, one (1) bank guarantee displaying 30,000 kilograms of gold with the face value of $1,000,000,000 billion (USD).

The September 2007 instrument set of documents and print-outs bear the names, of the UNION BANK OF SWITZERLAND ( UBS ),

HONGKONG SHANGHAI BANK CORPORATION ( HSBC ) in-addition to a few familiar Indonesia men named General Soewarno, Dr. Halim

Darma Kusuma, Mr. Mulyono, Mr. Hariyono, and - of course - the Croatia national who operates businesses out-of Macedonia
and Bosnia & Herzegovina, Mr. Mair Seleni himself.

Here's a brief peek at Seleni (below) . . .

- - - -

Information circa: September 2007

In RE:

Mr. Mair Selemi (aka)
Mr. Meir Selemi

Information (below) circa: September 12, 2006

Office address:

GRADINAR EKSPORT A.D.
Mitohadzivasilev Jasmin 48 - Gradski Zid Blok 5, Lok 2
1000 Skopje
REPUBLIC OF MACEDONIA
TEL/FAX: + 389 2 ____-___
E-MAIL: ms_iic@bih.net.ba

Postal address:

GRADINAR EKSPORT A.D.
Ul. Jahiela Fincija 30 / II
71000 Sarajevo
BOSNA I HERZEGOVINA
TEL/FAX: + 387 33 621-282
MOBIL: + 387 81 572-117

MS-GLOBAL INVESTMENT & TRADING COMPANY d.o.o.
Ul. Lepenicka 38, Stup
71210 Sarajevo
BOSNA I HERCEGOVINA
TEL: + 387 71 ___-___
FAX: + 387 33 ___-___
E-MAIL:
WWW: http://www.
CONTACT(S): Mair Selemi

NOTE(S):

- Mr. Mair Selemi is a citizen of Macedonia.

- Croatia passport no.: 003022991

- GRADINAR EKSPORT A.D. was found as one (1) out-of 478 other private manufacturing and services companies in Macedonia since 1990 listed in the privatization database of the WORLD BANK GROUP.

- In October 2000 Mr. Mair Selemi was arrested by Monaco police on criminal fraud charges, surrounding a financial business deal involving a joint venture contract agreement with fraudulent certificated paper bank guarantee bonds that were attempted to be sold at a bank in Monaco. Monaco Court Justice Hullin presided over the trial where the testimony of three (3) witnesses were heard from two (2) men from France ( Mr. Lopez and Mr. Cunago ) plus one (1) man from Poland ( Mr. Walsdzyk ). Selemi was subsequently released in March 2001.

REFERENCE(S):

http://www.petrofinder.com/metal/down_load_metal.php?id=47

http://rru.worldbank.org/Privatization/Results.aspx?countryid=116&startyear=1988&endyear=2003§ors=5

http://www.worldbank.org/ecspf/final/html/gdf/Macedonia.htm

http://www.freerepublic.com/forum/a3abe83106284.htm

- - - -

The latter reference (above) is truly too funny to be believed.

By the way . . . What 'are' those Treasury foreign branch boys up to these days? Probably too busy chasing those 'other

export managers for Muslim extremists' that never actually 'do' anything.

You know what they say . . . Can lead a mule to water but can't make him drink unless he's real thirsty.

Submitted,

Offshore Informant
[E-MAIL: OffshoreInformant@safe-mail.net]

/

/

====

I 'do' seem to have forgotten my manners - offering to send copies to those whom e-mail me - regarding Suisse banque gold certificates of deposits valued in the billion(s) through Union Bank of Switzerland and other banks.

Seleni's Houdini out-of-thin-air Suisse gold bank paper documents magical mystery tour should go on display at the Unwanted Publicity [ http://groups.msn.com/UnwantedPublicity ] fraudulent bank paper website at MSN.

Submitted,

OffshoreInformant
[E-MAIL: OffshoreInformant@safe-mail.com]

/

/

Internal Administrator

Posted: 10/11/2007 1:13:24 AM

In Monaco, during October 2000, 2 men from France and 1 man from Poland became witnesses for the prosecution against Mr. Mair Seleni (aka) Meir Seleni who was charged with trying to sell fraudulent bank instruments to a bank in Monaco.

To hear Seleni tell his side of his story he claims the three (3) witnesses against him drugged him, kidnapped him, while they claim they were only following the orders of Seleni.

Now fast forward to September 2007, Seleni once again is trying to put together another fraudulent financial instrument deal where he is trying to negotiate, amongst other things, one (1) bank guarantee displaying 13,000 kilograms of gold with the face value of $1,000,000,000 billion (USD).

The September 2007 instrument set of documents and print-outs bear the names, of the UNION BANK OF SWITZERLAND ( UBS ), HONGKONG SHANGHAI BANK CORPORATION ( HSBC ) in-addition to a few familiar Indonesia men named General Soewarno, Dr. Halim Darma Kusuma, Mr. Mulyono, Mr. Hariyono, and - of course - the Croatia national who operates businesses out-of Macedonia and Bosnia & Herzegovina, Mr. Mair Seleni himself.

Here's a brief peek at Seleni (below) . . .

====

Information circa: September 2007

In RE:

Mr. Mair Selemi (aka)
Mr. Meir Selemi

Information (below) circa: September 12, 2006

Office address:

GRADINAR EKSPORT A.D.
Mitohadzivasilev Jasmin 48 - Gradski Zid Blok 5, Lok 2
1000 Skopje
REPUBLIC OF MACEDONIA
TEL/FAX: + 389 2 ____-___

Postal address:

GRADINAR EKSPORT A.D.
Ul. Jahiela Fincija 30 / II
71000 Sarajevo
BOSNA I HERZEGOVINA
TEL/FAX: + 387 33 621-282
MOBIL: + 387 81 572-117

MS-GLOBAL INVESTMENT & TRADING COMPANY d.o.o.
Ul. Lepenicka 38, Stup
71210 Sarajevo
BOSNA I HERCEGOVINA
TEL: + 387 71 ___-___
FAX: + 387 33 ___-___
E-MAIL:
WWW: http://www.
CONTACT(S):

- Mair Selemi

NOTE(S):

- Mr. Mair Selemi is a citizen of Macedonia.

- Croatia passport no.: 003022991

- GRADINAR EKSPORT A.D. was found as one (1) out-of 478 other private manufacturing and services companies in Macedonia since 1990 listed in the privatization database of the WORLD BANK GROUP.

- In October 2000 Mr. Mair Selemi was arrested by Monaco police on criminal fraud charges, surrounding a financial business deal involving a joint venture contract agreement with fraudulent certificated paper bank guarantee bonds that were attempted to be sold at a bank in Monaco. Monaco Court Justice Hullin presided over the trial where the testimony of three (3) witnesses were heard from two (2) men from France ( Mr. Lopez and Mr. Cunago ) plus one (1) man from Poland ( Mr. Walsdzyk ). Selemi was subsequently released in March 2001.

REFERENCE(S):

http://www.petrofinder.com/metal/down_load_metal.php?id=47

http://rru.worldbank.org/Privatization/Results.aspx?countryid=116&startyear=1988&endyear=2003§ors=5

http://www.worldbank.org/ecspf/final/html/gdf/Macedonia.htm

http://www.freerepublic.com/forum/a3abe83106284.htm

====

The latter reference (above) is truly too funny to be believed.

By the way . . . What 'are' those Treasury foreign branch boys up to these days? Probably too busy chasing those 'other export managers for Muslim extremists' that never actually 'do' anything.

You know what they say . . . Can lead a mule to water but can't make him drink unless he's real thirsty.

Submitted,

Offshore Informant
[E-MAIL: OffshoreInformant@safe-mail.net]

/

/

Anonymous

Posted: 1/6/2009 6:00:11 PM

Sinjoro Pagani (Poljska Kriminalna KURVO and Company), I not have any problems to any country in World.

You and your Crimnal Group have problem with yourself.

My short reply to you: BEST REGARDS TO NATASZA ! HA HA HAAAAA

Anonymous

Posted: 11/5/2008 1:02:07 AM

One proof more, created by criminal group Wiercinski Ryszard supported from his Gypsy KING from Ukraine.

Said message, is not created by usashena@yahoo.com address, because I am in contact every days with him, and our relationship and cooperation is very good, without any misunderstanding.

Anonymous

Posted: 4/28/2008 11:39:02 PM

I newer have not represent nothing official to Mr. Pozzi, because he is small bank officer in UBS.

About UBS and sam similar banks, the public have good picture last two years, every three months official report result is negative balance of $11BI - $20BI, I am sure that next 3 months will be $30BI !!!!!

Anonymous

Posted: 12/23/2007 5:37:46 AM

By: MAIR SELIMI : FRAUD ! WARNING

Mair Selimi,born 02.06.1952 : BIG & DANGER FRAUD !
REFERENCE : UBS AG P.O. Box 2600 1211 Geneva 2 Legal Services , Nicolas Pozzi Legal Adviser & Vladimir Papakonstantinou Legal Consel , Place Cornavin 12 , 1201 Geneva tel +41-22-3753660 nicolas.pozzi@ubs.com

Anonymous

Posted: 12/19/2007 4:51:25 AM

By: MAIR SELIMI or SALAMI : FRAUD ! WARNING

Mair Selimi (aka Mair Selemi or Mair Salami) was born in Dolno Palciste in Makedonia on
June 2nd, 1952. He travels with two passports (one Croatian and one Makedonian). He is
though living in Bosnia and Hercegovina in Sarajevo. He is of Albanian origin and he is
also known as a Muslim extremist, which wants to establish "Big Albania" through Kosovo,
Makedonia and Albania.

What is more important: he is an international fraudster of the worst kind!

How does he work?
He claims to have important and real documents or certificates (bank guarantees, standby
letters of credit, gold certificates, etc.), which of course are all fake and/or forged.
He then asks for funds in advance (sometimes just to show the documents, sometimes for
travel expenses, sometimes for unknown "costs", etc.) and then he asks for further money.
The victim (in order not to lose the first paid amounts) pays again and again, until the
victim discovers that ALL his activities and documents are lies and frauds.

He has ongoing investigations for forged checks in Hungary, he has an arrest warrant in
Switzerland, he is not allowed to travel to France (as persona non grata), he is under
scrutiny in Germany (where he has many victims with losses of more than one million
Euro!) and he hides himself in the Balkans.

Beware of his activities and of his actions! You may end losing a lot of money.

Anonymous

Posted: 8/16/2009 1:15:50 PM

Has long known who writes similar nonsense, and that is the Criminal Polska kurva Ryszard Wiercinski, aka Sinjoro Pagani and supported with the criminal group. Mr. criminal known to police the world, to all his criminal acts that a copy of someone, their fabrication, and similar tricks. Wiercinski criminal, very well know that I have not had anything from Monaco, it is on his group tried to pull a bank in Monaco, which are Stelmaszcik called Shlakta supported by Ryszard Wiercinski.

Polish KURVA, give best regards to Natsza !!!!!!

Anonymous

Posted: 7/27/2009 8:14:43 AM

POSLUŽIT ĆU SE SA JEDNOM STAROM IZREKOM, "ZA DOBRIM KONJOM SE DIŽE PRAŠINA", LJUBOMORNE I POKVARENE KRIMINALNE DUŠE MOGU SAMO DA P... I NIŠTA DRUGO.

MS - GLOBAL INVESTMENT & TRADING COMPANY D.O.O. IMA TOLIKU FINANCIJSKU PODRŠKU OD SAMOG OSNIVAČA, ZA SIGURNO NEMA JE NIJEDNA BANKA U BIH.

VRIJEME ĆE POKAZATI SVE, ZATO NEMA RAZLOGA ZA NIKAVO UZBUĐENJE.

Anonymous

Posted: 7/27/2009 7:42:18 AM

About UBS, the public have very clear evidence !

Jump to different Forum... 
Miami 2014 Presale

OffshoreConnect Free Sign Up

Stay informed & connected

• Free Email Alerts on Breaking News
  • Free Access to Blogs by Industry Leaders
  • Free Contribute to Due Diligence Forums
Buttonwood Fraud Victims: Time to Kick Out The Clowns
David Marchant
Investors in the litigation funding criminal enterprise known as Buttonwood Legal Capital, Centaur Litigation and Argentum need to kick out the clowns who are managing the different facets of this hopelessly insolvent group and take control of the situation before