OffshoreAlert
Daily news, documents and intelligence about Offshore Financial Centers and those who conduct business in them that you will not find anywhere else.
RSS Feed Print
YUSUF JEEVA / ADAM JEEVA
Internal Administrator
Posted: Saturday, August 13, 2011 12:41 AM

Posted: 11/12/2010 6:59:48 AM

By: Johan Kruger

YUSUF JEEVA / ADAM JEEVA - Court records show that they stole R12 million from UITENHAGE MUNICIPALITY in 1987, through their family business, SPIRVIN BOTTLING. Google " Spirvin Bottling " and read PDF court records [ points 13-26], as to how they managed to walk away with a cool R12 million, without paying a single cent back. Case 11/2003

Anonymous

Posted: 12/15/2010 6:11:12 AM

By: Abu

I have heard about this case for many years but was unable to read any documents on the matter.Today is the first time that i have read the court documents about the fraud that was committed by Spirvin and all its Directors.It is clear that fraud was committed. What does our Shariah say about fraud ? You cannot be a trustee of any Waqf property if you have committed fraud !

How do you clean haraam earnings ?

The community should demand that they step down immediately.

But knowing them i think that they will hold on to the control of Caledon Street Mosque.

Anonymous

Posted: 12/13/2010 7:00:28 AM

By: Tom

These are the "Obama's of Uitenhage. VIP's !

Anonymous

Posted: 11/19/2010 6:56:11 AM

By: Soraya, Uitenhage

They have turned our small community from a peaceful place into a horrible place. We as women are not even allowed to attend mosque anymore as they make it clear that women are not welcome.They are so despised that only a handful of people really support them, the one's who have been fed fat on the haraam earnings.I am so sick and tired and wish these fraudsters could be kicked out completely. But our men here are just as useless too !

Jump to different Forum... 
Miami 2014 Presale

OffshoreConnect Free Sign Up

Stay informed & connected

• Free Email Alerts on Breaking News
  • Free Access to Blogs by Industry Leaders
  • Free Contribute to Due Diligence Forums
Buttonwood Fraud Victims: Time to Kick Out The Clowns
David Marchant
Investors in the litigation funding criminal enterprise known as Buttonwood Legal Capital, Centaur Litigation and Argentum need to kick out the clowns who are managing the different facets of this hopelessly insolvent group and take control of the situation before