RSS Feed Print
Atlantic Security Bank - Offshore IRS Front ?
Internal Administrator
Posted: Saturday, August 13, 2011

Posted: 11/2/2009 7:45:37 PM

By: Carols Ruiz

The offshore bank of Atlantic Security Bank in Panama working on a Cayman offshore licence has been contacint many in the US looking to set up secrete offshore accounts and offshore credit cards. They are lead by Andre Kurt Schober and Marisol Sierra who travel to the US often.

Anonymous

Posted: 11/3/2009 10:51:53 AM

By: knightmare3000

I looked at the only balance sheet that was listed on Google ,circa 2001 and 2003. it seems to be a little small for an outfit where I would put my money . forget it. if someone had to have an offshore account try FIBC in the Caymans or Ansbacher in the Bahamas., both are compliant and good solid banks. consider FIBC especially if I needed a mortgage for Caribbean property. you can try other countries, but be compliant. if someone had to have a secret account you could try Uruguay. however, you need a local citizen to vouch for you for the account application. or,try Andorra. you need to buy property there or show intent to buy property there for the account application .otherwise the "grey zone" areas could be considered like Latvia ,Montenegro, or Cyprus. but, I don't recommend the grey zone areas.too dangerous to you as a customer.

Anonymous

Posted: 11/3/2009 7:08:26 AM

By: Nancy

They are not a real bank, they have a licence but nothing more.

http://www.ripoffreport.com/Credit-Debt-Services/Atlantic-Secuirty-Ba/atlantic-secuirty-bank-marisol-2ff28.htm

Average 0 out of 5
Jump to different Forum...