RSS Feed Print
Adrian Jewkes/ Adrian P Jewkes/ Adrian Aston aka Jewkes and etc
Internal Administrator
Posted: Saturday, August 13, 2011

Posted: 12/31/2009 8:26:14 PM

By: a jones

I have been trying to track Adrian Jewkes orignally from the Sussex United Kingdom. Was married to a women by the name of Mary, not sure if they are still together I have read quite a few reports about his business dealings and want to clarify if this is the same person I know as Adrian Jewkes who use to have a business in Tunbridge Wells. Can anyone out there clarify with me his wehereabouts? If he is in jail? alive? any information would be helpful.

Anonymous

Posted: 5/2/2010 7:11:19 PM

By: Tom

Adrian Jewkes, Adrian Aston are the same person and yes he used to run a business in Tonbridge. He also ran companies in Australia - Gleneagles (whisky scam). His wife left him for their gardener in France and also took a large sum of money with her!! I believe AM/AJ is now selling penny shares agian and he live in Monaco.

Anonymous

Posted: 2/7/2010 11:54:07 AM

By: RatherNotSay

He's well and truely alive. Last I heard he was in the South of France. He's from Wolverhampton originally. And, I know he's alive and well as he was at a funeral last year in Wolverhampton.

David Marchant
Posted: Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Today, I received this:

Interested in this article by A Jones about Adrian Jewkes or as he is now known as Adrian Aston. 

His details are :

Adrian Aston
Investor Relations
R&T Finance Ltd
adrianaston@me.com
+44 7726 222 223

Average 0 out of 5
Jump to different Forum...