RSS Feed Print
Michael Guard & Capital Conservator Group(2)
brasco
Posted: Thursday, April 23, 2015

Hi I am a victim of Capital Conservator they stole 6000 pounds from me via fraud in 2011 I tried a full recall and got nothing back and Nationwide Bank just told me to refer the matter to Police 

Why when there is clear evidence of fraud on their part do the banks think its ok for them not to do all they can to recover the money when these idiots are clearly fraudsters pretending to be similar to a offshore bank?

What did any other victims try?

Also never trust any website similar to capitalconservator.com ever again they had a flash website in order to try and trick people and they are even more of a disgrace when they would often say they are fully against fraud that was something they used to get people to fall in the trap they had out for people

Can anyone tell me any other thing I could do to try and get the money that was taken from me cause they lied and said my funds would be safe and protected from loss and that is also fraud and the time I tried to take the money out they would just say they needed more info in order to send the money back which was a lie and confirms they are all involved in crime

Just to be clear they are definitely fraudsters and noone should ever send money to a place called Swift Trust Ltd ever cause I tried a full recall showed my bank what they did and I am extremely angry cause evidence of fraud is clear to see and yet my bank gave me not a penny back even when its clear they were running a huge scam 

I am sure they planned the money laundering so they could get to steal as much money as possible before a legal process began and David Finzer and everyone who worked with him are clearly criminals or the money I had with them would have been returned and they are all a disgrace of the highest level one could ever imagine 

brasco
Posted: Thursday, April 23, 2015

Just so people Know David Finzer is probably still alive under a new name somewhere with all the money they stole from Capital Conservator customers

My advice is never send a wire ever again unless the place covers you with legal paperwork for any loss

But even then I would never send a wire ever again 

brasco
Posted: Friday, April 24, 2015

I also reported this to show Capital Conservator as the fraudsters and criminals they are each person there is basically trash cause of what they have done as this is no lie

I also put this up to show never ever send any money to Swift Trust Ltd 

Capital Conservator were a disgrace and so was anyone who worked with them as they are all Criminals and if  David Finzer is found under his new name and passport he will pay for this for sure

I was told numerous lies by them and thats the only reason I sent the wire so they used deception and fraud all of which are crimes 

Report this to banks all over the world and anywhere else needed as I am showing what was done to me in order to protect others from trash like them they basically abused offshore laws in order to take part in terrible crimes

Never trust a place like that again unless they give you legal paperwork that your funds are protected from loss and also run background checks on everything in future that way these idiots will fail cause once you do certain checks they wont pass these checks

Also I know they are probably still operating under a new business name and no doubt they probably plan to do this all again so run checks with regard to anything and everything in regard to an offshore account and they wont pass all those checks and be careful and dont ever tust them just cause they have a direct phone number cause they are probably using a service that hides where they really operate from and so forth stay safe

brasco
Posted: Friday, April 24, 2015

Even better never trust anywhere claiming to be an offshore business with anything similiar to Capital Conservator with your money ever again just keep your money with a real bank and that way what happened to me will never happen again and you will get rid of the new business they want in order to continue taking part in fraud

Capitalconservator.com ( Fraudsters Dump and criminals are us) they are all below anything you could ever imagine as they also had numerous things that stated they hated fraud and were against it so I felt a little safe and that again is evil deception that led to what I am sure they now planned)

Remember David Finzer and co may read this so hurt them and protect yourself fully by refusing any offshore account other than one offered by a bank

I am very clever so to get my money they had to use servere deception and that was what they did and I thought Swift Trust Ltd was fully linked to Capital Conservator as thats how all was stated in the website they had so really I should still have my money as I thought Swift Trust Ltd is where they kept their funds hidden for any Capital Conservator customer

But probably anyone who sent the money to Swift Trust Ltd had their money stolen in this cruel and evil way and they clearly used deception and that is a gigantic crime and should have meant my money was returned to me on the grounds that they used deception and fraud for me to ever agree Swift Trust was ok but normally I would never do that as its like sending something to a different company and I just thought it was part of their offshore process 

I wish this happening to me was a lie cause I am so clever and they only have my money due to lies and I thought that in the event of fraud my wire would be returned but clearly banks dont respect customers or the law enough or my money would be back with me as its clear from all my paperwork fraud took place and that everything also shows I was tricked into sending my money so I should have had at least some money returned to me as this is a crime and I was not aware of it right away due to their huge deception and lies stay safe and warn everyone everywhere as I am sure they will later continue to try and do this under a new company name

brasco
Posted: Tuesday, April 28, 2015

The bank that should have sent my money back or at least as much that could have been sent back of the 6 thousand I sent these idiots is: Piraeus Bank Cyprus Limited and instead of them doing the right thing based on this being a huge crime against me they did nothing so I dont think much of this bank cause if your a victim of crime and it was clear I was a victim of fraud they should have returned at least some of the wire due it being a terrible crime and instead they did nothing and thats not good enough either since I was tricked into sending a wire by Capital Conservator and that is fraud plain and simple 

Banks are insured and I am sure this bank could have done whats right and instead they didnt do anything whatsoever and thats not good enough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Someone from Piraeus Bank Cyprus Limited  should contact me and apologise and also explain why since this is a clear crime they failed to do the right thing as I became a customer of this place by sending the wire in question  

tmw
Posted: Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Hi Brasco.

Cap Con got me for $240,000, it was going to be part of my retirement fund, but not to be now.

I used their services for a few years and never had a problem with them until the end. I still dont think Finzer has passed away, probably sitting back on an island somewhere spending everyones money.

I did find his son on Facebook, but he is like his father and wont answer, his name is Nick Finzer. It would be good if we could get a large group together and form a class action and go after this piece of scum, he needs to be held accountable.

David Marchant
Posted: Wednesday, September 23, 2015

I also don't believe that Raymond Finzer is dead. The guy is a liar, fraudster, and has little or no substance. The circumstances of his death are not particularly believable.

Average 0 out of 5
Jump to different Forum...