OffshoreAlert
Daily news, documents and intelligence about Offshore Financial Centers and those who conduct business in them that you will not find anywhere else.
RSS Feed Print
James Kramer-Wilt Pleads to Federal Charges
Anonymous
Posted: Friday, August 12, 2011

Posted: 3/9/2003 12:22:03 AM

By: Nah

Pay attention, “r”. The flap over Arden first broke on the Swiss Gnome board months earlier when it was disclosed that she had been given administrative powers for a short time due to the Swiss Gnome’s illness. Arden never had admin powers at any other board and never claimed that she did. Her claim to “insider” status was based on friendship and emails. It was overstated by her and was another one of her exaggerations/lies. It would be like saying she was an “insider’ at OBNR because she spoke a few times to David. By that standard there would be dozens and dozens of “insiders.”

Secondly, as stated earlier, although Arden did give a few clues to her criminal past, she omitted a lot more. You will notice that most of her cases, including her federal case, were listed under her married name, which she never disclosed to the board. I couldn’t stand the woman either, and she constantly rubbed me the wrong way. I even looked for dirt on her, but I didn’t find much. At least now the story is out.

All of this has precious little to do with Kramer-Wilt, and even less to do with “offshore” but much to do with petty internet board wars. This is a re-hash of old garbage that has been thoroughly dissected last summer. I say enough.

Anonymous

Posted: 3/8/2003 11:08:18 PM

By: Guest

"By the way, she did not disclose the truth about herself to anybody. She selectively leaked the least incriminating facts about herself, and then claimed to have made full disclosure."

Disingenuous to the max. You realize that you are saying that people in or with ties to law enforcement and who claim to do "due diligence" couldn't spot a crook with a rap sheet a mile long. Lisa's whole tirade was that she had been given adminstrator privileges for a limited time and told that she was part of the team, and then they had a falling out and she started revealing their identities and publishing unflattering e-mails from them (pretty solid evidence that at one time or another she was on the inside).

But historical revisionism runs strong in this thread anyhow; I'm sure in a couple of weeks the story will be that Kramer-Wilt wasn't convicted at all, but rather that he was framed by the Bush Administration because of his HYIP fighting activities.

Anonymous

Posted: 3/8/2003 10:25:48 PM

By: not really the way it happened

Lisa Arden never had administrator powers at the Diligizer Board, she had those powers only at the Swiss Gnome board while he was alive, then they were revoked by the new administrator of that board.

Lisa Arden got to know people at Diligizer and other boards by emailing them. That is the same way she got to know David Marchant, Jay Adkisson and John Colvin, who all befriended her even after the truth started coming out about her and after Diligizer cut her off. By the way, she did not disclose the truth about herself to anybody. She selectively leaked the least incriminating facts about herself, and then claimed to have made full disclosure. The full story came out later.

Anonymous

Posted: 3/8/2003 9:53:03 PM

By: I agree with R

Does anyone know how Lisa Arden came into play? Seems that people like JKW and Wright (the two most repspected and knowlegable posters) would not have need for a woman such as that. Let's not forget that they knew her past. She never made that a secret at all. I think people should question the reasons behind pulling her in on the team. People don't just do that with out a reason. R,,, I can identify exactly with what you are saying and I think you have the most valid point here!It is one I have raised in my mind long ago.

Anonymous

Posted: 3/8/2003 7:44:40 PM

That's only if you assume that Kramer-Wilt, Wright and the others were bona fide "fraud fighters".

Professional con men are smooth, very smooth, and it wouldn't be the first time that professional cons held themselves out to be a fraud fighter to both improve their chances of hitting the big con and covering their arses when things went bad.

You are totally naive if you think that Kramer-Wilt, Wright and the others were actually lily pure and just got caught up in the wrong crowd. What they did to the "fraud fighting community" was totally of their own making, else you are giving too much credence to a petty crook like Lisa who they really thought would fit right in with their team (how soon you forget how they personally wooed her and even gave her administrator privileges even though they knew she had unsuccessfully tried to run an HYIP scam on her own).

Anonymous

Posted: 3/8/2003 4:19:29 PM

By: Piss poor judgment - don't agree

I don't agree with your comment:

"I would submit that it is exactly the same piss-poor judgment that caused JKW to allow the scorpion to get close to him, that also caused him to accept fees for DD services "on the side" from equally crooked people. Bad judgment is apparently culturally widespread, and one of the major reasons that HYIP fraud can prosper in the first place."

I can't fault JKW for trying to help people and that includes Lisa. I am sure that the people who helped Lisa had no idea the kind of person they were helping. When someone is hleping people over the internet I think it is hard to tell if the person is a good person, bad person, or really evil person. Not to sure about JKW but if I tried to figure out if someone who was requesting information was good or bad I would never get around to sharing information with anyone. Lisa excelled at making people feel comfortalbe helping her. She ranks right up there with the best of the best manipulators. If you were smart enough not to be conned by her then that just means you detected her true character sooner than others. That may just mean that you are better at reading people you interact with over the internet but I can't fault others for not being able to do that especially when they are trying to help someone like Lisa. I don't think any conclusions can be drawn from the interactions anyone had with Lisa. It just isn't anything that people have a lot of experience with unless one is a psychiatrist. Just how many encounters in ones life does a person have with someone like Lisa to help prepare them for that kind of thing - probably none to a very few. It is just too bad that she was able to drive a wedge in the fraud fighting community. And make no mistake about it she did accomplish that. I guess the devil is on the side of the fraudsters.

Have a good one,
Hunter

Anonymous

Posted: 3/8/2003 3:28:02 PM

By: reply to hunter

Hunter:

When you rightly say:

"If you don't see the difference between the two than you are dumber than dumb. Also I don't think you will find a post by me defending the actions of JWK. I would have to go back and reveiw the posts but I don't think anyone has defended his actions but I also don't think recent events erase his accomplishments"

I would submit that it is exactly the same piss-poor judgment that caused JKW to allow the scorpion to get close to him, that also caused him to accept fees for DD services "on the side" from equally crooked people. Bad judgment is apparently culturally widespread, and one of the major reasons that HYIP fraud can prosper in the first place.

Anonymous

Posted: 3/13/2003 12:27:53 AM

By: jc - Innuendo & Fantasy?

The prior post charges that the information posted about JKW is a mix of innuendo, fact and fantasy, and insinuates that the thread follows "Lisa Arden" tactics (who acoording to the poster attacked others with a mix of innuendo, fact and fantasy) in its approach to JKW. I have provided a substantial portion of the factual information contained in this thread (with the exception of the article from the Parkersburg paper) and I have done my best to keep the thread focused on the specifics of the JKW's indictment and guilty plea, and the surrounding information.

On occassion, certain posters would assert that these facts demonstrated the inherent evil or hypocracy of the Diligizer Board. Sometimes posts which expressed sympathy for JKW were attacked as naive or foolish. These posts often reiterated variants of the "asset recovery scam" hypothesized by Arden, but offered no additional information (good or bad) on JKW. These posts were all subject to criticism, primarily by Hunter, who, to her credit, has refused to allow idle speculation pass for facts or proof.

Until I see proof, I have no time for the "Diligizer as giant conspiracy" faction. However, the facts that I have provided have all come from the indictment, the plea agreement, press articles (which quote the government press release), JKW's bankruptcy cases, and the related criminal and civil cases (Gerry and Wheeler). I have done my best to cite to the relevant source documents. Where I have made conjectures, I have identified them as my speculation, rather than presenting them as facts. I fail to see where I have lapsed into innuendo or fantasy on the subject of JKW.

Anonymous

Posted: 3/12/2003 8:20:40 AM

By: What is a Bird Dog??

Lisa Arden was the bird dog at Diligizer.

Besides, does anyone remember how convincing she was that she turned over a new leaf? Many good people got taken in by that scam and tried to help her. Arden was an outsider at Diligzer who was befriended by Huck and Claw because they fell for her story.

It seems that of the major players in fighting HYIP fraud, only Alp saw through her and in response, Arden worked very hard to vilify him. As the other original members of Diligizer distanced themselves from Arden, she attacked each one in turn using a mixture of innuendo, fact and fantasy.

What is going on here about Claw is still a mixture of innuendo, fact and fantasy.

Anonymous

Posted: 3/9/2003 12:22:39 PM

By: David Marchant

Re. "David has never done an investigation. He told me himself. He can't understand where that came from either."

I think it is only fair that you identify yourself if you are going to use specific information like that above, particularly since you have a vested interest in the discussion, if you are who I think you are.

I've never been a fan of anonymous messages, even though the vast majority of them are done on such a basis, and they are frequently used to mislead the public.

To set the record straight, Lisa Arden - with whom I have spoken about twice in my life - was responsible for bringing certain information to light on this message board and I then obtained public documents and made them available in a public forum, i.e. this web-site.

Whether you want to call my actions an "investigation" is open to interpretation. I don't consider that I have done a proper investigation into Tony Bukovich, James Kramer-Wilt et al but it would not be inaccurate to use the word, given that I did some database research. It is subjective.

I've never published any articles about Bukovich or Kramer-Wilt in OffshoreAlert, although that will change in the next edition of OffshoreAlert when I intend to publish something about the latter.

David Marchant

Anonymous

Posted: 3/9/2003 11:38:03 AM

By: An investigation by Lisa Arden to Jay Adkisson

On Quatloos it says that

"An investigation by David Marchant of OffshoreAlert has revealed that the Diligizer Board..."

It looks a lot better than

"An investigation by Lisa Arden to Jay Adkisson of Quatloos has revealed that the Diligizer Board..."

David has never done an investigation. He told me himself. He can't understand where that came from either.

Anonymous

Posted: 3/9/2003 12:53:43 AM

Oh, yes, I'm sure such "honest" people as Kramer-Wilt and Wright were mislead!

[I'm sure there are real investigators who are reading these boards who are showing a pretty good smirk right now.]

Anonymous

Posted: 3/9/2003 12:22:04 AM

By: Nah

Pay attention, “r”. The flap over Arden first broke on the Swiss Gnome board months earlier when it was disclosed that she had been given administrative powers for a short time due to the Swiss Gnome’s illness. Arden never had admin powers at any other board and never claimed that she did. Her claim to “insider” status was based on friendship and emails. It was overstated by her and was another one of her exaggerations/lies. It would be like saying she was an “insider’ at OBNR because she spoke a few times to David. By that standard there would be dozens and dozens of “insiders.”

Secondly, as stated earlier, although Arden did give a few clues to her criminal past, she omitted a lot more. You will notice that most of her cases, including her federal case, were listed under her married name, which she never disclosed to the board. I couldn’t stand the woman either, and she constantly rubbed me the wrong way. I even looked for dirt on her, but I didn’t find much. At least now the story is out.

All of this has precious little to do with Kramer-Wilt, and even less to do with “offshore” but much to do with petty internet board wars. This is a re-hash of old garbage that has been thoroughly dissected last summer. I say enough.

Anonymous

Posted: 3/14/2003 5:26:06 PM

By: YOU CAME OUT

You showed up to make a post and expect people to take your word on these details. Why, because you are so honest. You make up more crap than anyone I know. Worst part about it is you belive your crap.

Let us just look at your post.

1. Biggest waste of tax dollars was JKWs boss spending time on the phone listening to you. There isn't anything in the material on JKW that mentions Diligizer, your theory of the greatest asset scam, or TB. Those are non-issues when it comes to JKW. Oh and lets see you try to prove that JKW and TB were in business together. Since we all know how well you lie then it takes more than you claiming it over and over again.

2. You post about David Adams is false. But we all know the more you hate someone the more lies you post. Oh and just how much do you hate David Adams and me?? Let me refresh your very sick mind.

- Think it was the third or fourth message after you called me a dumb hick bitch and other names that you wanted to know if I had fu##ed David Adams. And that was the nice comment in the message.

3. Oh you objected to these people so much that you wanted them to be a part of the Fruad Fighting Foundation. You aren't even a good liar.

You got one part right. You are a big mouth and all that spews forth when you open that big mouth is lies.

You don't have any more proof of your claims then the last time you were at the boards. Almost impossible for me to belive some of the people that gave you the time of day even after your story had been posted. You are one sick lying individual.

Hunter

Anonymous

Posted: 3/14/2003 5:14:15 PM

By: But Lizard, who believes you?

And Lizard, we all know you are a liar and a thief and a felon and a dope addict and a scum of the gutter pig woamn of the lowest weeelnot order of fecedom.

Soon you will be judged won't you. In court look for the dude with the sunglasses who will have a big smile for you squidfeatures!

harharhar you and spongelips Marchant! hehehe

Anonymous

Posted: 3/14/2003 4:04:07 PM

By: You People are HILARIOUS by Lizard Scorpion Arden

This empathy and sympathy for JKW is...A JOKE.

Tony Bukovich SOLICITED me to be an active member of the Diligizer "team" AT James Kramer-Wilt's behest. Period. They wanted my big mouth to deflect attention from other activities in which they were engaged. That's why Kramer-Wilt always referred to me as the "lightening rod" of the board.

My objection to the boys at Diligizer developed over time, as it became apparent that one of the primary objectives was to funnel business to THEIR "asset recovery business" and that they were rank hypocrites. I simply could not believe people in Renner and JKW's positions could be in bed with a crook like Bukovich, or that they could be in a business (asset recovery) that everyone knows is fraudulent. My "blacklisting" (which lasted EXACTLY one day before I had myself removed from the list) was MUCH later.

I believe Renner is also dishonest, and I think that too will come to light soon. And let's not forget JKW's good friend, David Adams (PBIMan) now a licensed PI in Arizona, who was asked to resign (fired) from Arizona Securities, for his involvement with the Diligizer board.

FYI "Huck" "chased the grail" for 10 plus years. He told me he travelled to Switzerland and London in excess of 50 times to meet with promoters.

Kramer-Wilt and Wright knew EXACTLY what I had done in my life, because I told them, immediately. One would assume they shared that info with the rest of the "team". I ALWAYS wondered (and asked them repeatedly) WHY they would want to be, and would risk other's passing judgement upon, involved/associated with me.

I was a drug addict, a crook, and a lunatic for 25 plus years, and I admitted it from day one, and still do. Not proud, for sure, but at least,forthright. James Kramer-Wilt should be vilified far more than I. He took an oath to serve the public. He betrayed that oath.

Wonder how they all know Charles Kelly, who put up that yuck yuck website about me, and has been indicted on the RICO act?

They are ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL crooks and poseurs.

p.s. also wonder how the 2.5 hours I spent at the FBI on October 3rd telling them all about JKW, Renner, et al and/or the hour I spent on the phone with Van Zeck impacted upon JKW being investigated, fired and criminally charged.

Anonymous

Posted: 3/13/2003 8:09:39 PM

By: But

the guilty plea of Kramer-Wilt is very real, as is the permanent injunction of Anthony Bukovich.

As personally repulsive as the Scorpion was, she revealed characters ever bit as bad as she was.

Whatever points Alp got for recognizing Arden, he lost all credibility by defending three crooks in Kramer-Wilt, Wright, and Bukovich.

Jump to different Forum... 

We hunt for red flags in high-value, cross-border finance by monitoring offshore and onshore courts, regulatory actions, offering documents, and other sources - and email you the results.

View Recent Digests

Cayman Court Secrecy: A Huge Red Flag for Foreign Investors & Clients
David Marchant
As any fule kno, the biggest enemy of fraud, corruption, money laundering, and other forms of financial crime is transparency, while their best friend is secrecy. That's why the unprecedented mass sealing of cases that's taking place at the Financial Services Division of the Grand Court of the Cayman Islands is repugnant to anyone with a genuine concern for financial crime.