OffshoreAlert
Daily news, documents and intelligence about Offshore Financial Centers and those who conduct business in them that you will not find anywhere else.
RSS Feed Print
Kramer-Wilt's buddy sued by CFTC
Anonymous
Posted: Friday, August 12, 2011

Posted: 3/8/2003 10:11:54 PM

By: jc - wheelers relation to Kramer-Wilt

In the lengthy OBNR message thread on Kramer-Wilt's criminal conviction, Wheeler was the HYIP promoter who paid Kramer-Witt $15,000. This was done through an intermediary (Gerry), so I don't know how well JKW and Wheeler knew each other. JKW was contacted by Gerry regarding high yield investment schemes and gave advice. JKW apparently helped Wheeler and Gerry have a $2 million dollar account returned to them (without seizure by the Feds) after the BoA notified JKW and the FBI of something suspicious with the account in March of 2002.
On the plus side, in the Wheeler case, the CFTC press release indicates that a $3 million account has been frozen, so at least there is something to return to investors.

Anonymous

Posted: 3/8/2003 9:44:32 PM

By: Question for JColvin

When you state "JKW's Friend" What exactly are you referencing here? Could you explain why you would mix apples with oranges
and identify this with JKW? Are you saying that he had friends that were involved in HYIP scams? I am very interested to know for several resasons one of which I noticed a post on the 9th due diligence board a week or so back that was in reference to a Peter Miller. I noticed that Floris V (Private Banker) responded to the thread about Peter Miller. The reason is obvious as to why I ask for the relations to JKW's friends. Private banker used to tout how Claw could verify that he was real and that he was a good guy and how people could contact Claw to verify this information. Was Claw really that close to Floris V and would Claw really know that much about him? The relation of Florsi v and Peter Miller is astonishing close. I dont know if the post made on the 9th DD baord was really from the SEC or not but it was signatured by the SEC with a phone number and was requested that those with info about Peter Miller call. Private banker was the only person that responded to the inquiry and requested that the poster place info on the baord so that all could see what the inquiry was about. Very soon after that the thread was deleted. Or so it appears to have been unless my eyes are just getting old. I am just trying to make sense as to why Floris V would reference people to JKW to in turn receive a reference as to the validy of Floris being a reputable and real banker. But then I dont know why the SEC would request information on Peter Miller either.

Anonymous

Posted: 3/8/2003 8:56:57 PM

By: jc - Wheeler and Giovanni Fleury Inv

Besides operating a Ponzi scheme (and siphoning off $8.4 million of $30+ million for personal use), John A. Wheeler lost $860,000 of investors' money in a foreign exchange investment with "Giovanni Fleury Investments" in what may have been a Forex scam. A link to a recent posting by Boiler on the Quatloos Securities Fraud message board is attached.

http://www.quatloos.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=168

Internal Administrator

Posted: 3/8/2003 8:39:12 PM

By: jcolvin2

http://www.cftc.gov/files/enf/03orders/enfwheeler-complaint.pdf

Anonymous

Posted: 3/9/2003 12:41:15 PM

By: Violation of trust

Auhtorities say Kramer-Wilt had provided assistance to Gerry and Wheeler on a regular basis

www.newsandsentinel.com/news/story/ 022202003_new04_debt.asp

Public Debt lawyer enters guilty plea

From Staff Report

A federal employee with the Bureau of Public Debt in Parkersburg has pleaded guilty to illegally receiving payment from a source other than the government, federal officials said Friday.

James Kramer-Wilt, a 60-year-old lawyer from Parkersburg, pleaded guilty Thursday afternoon before U.S. District Judge John Hannah in Tyler, Texas, officials said.
According to information prosecutors presented in court, a major part of Kramer-Wilt's job responsibilities as a lawyer with the Bureau of Public Debt, which is part of the U.S. Department of Treasury, was to take an active role in exposing criminal fraud known as high yield investment program fraud.

Through this work, Kramer-Wilt became familiar with the identities of individuals who were suspected of participating in questionable high yield investments, including John Wheeler, a Nacogdoches, Texas, businessman, said federal officials.

Between 1999 and April 2002, Wheeler sponsored an investment program that promised compounded returns of six to eight percent a month. In March 2002, Kramer-Wilt interceded with the Bank of America and the FBI concerning a suspicious $2 million wire transfer between Wheeler and an organization known as the Beta Foundation, allowing Wheeler to recover the $2 million, which had been seized by the Bank of America, authorities said.

Between October 2001 and March 2002, Wheeler, at the urging of Richard Gerry's, a Wheeler employee, made three $5,000 payments to Kramer-Wilt because Kramer-Wilt had provided assistance to Gerry and Wheeler on a regular basis, authorities said.

It is a violation of federal law for Kramer-Wilt to accept such compensation while employed by the federal government, authorities said.

Gerry pleaded guilty Jan. 24 to paying compensation to a government official.

Wheeler was separately charged with wire fraud in October 2002.

His case is pending.

Matthew D. Orwig, U.S. attorney for the Eastern District of Texas, praised the Treasury Department's Office of Inspector General and the FBI for the cooperative efforts. "I want to commend the Office of Inspector General and the FBI for their pursuit of public corruption charges. Kramer-Wilt was in a position of trust with the Bureau of Public Debt. He not only violated the trust of the Treasury Department and his fellow employees, he also violated the trust of the citizens of the United States."

Kramer-Wilt could receive a maximum sentence of five years in prison and a fine of $250,000, said Orwig.

Assistant U.S. Attorney Malcolm Bales is prosecuting the case.

Anonymous

Posted: 3/9/2003 12:02:21 PM

By: David Marchant

Re. ... "JKW apparently helped Wheeler and Gerry have a $2 million dollar account returned to them". So does that mean JKW helped "recover" $2,000,000 and got $5,000. At those prices I'm not surprised that the competetion is out to blacken his name!"

From reading court documents, it seems that Kramer-Wilt sought to assist in the return of $2 million to the alleged crooks rather than have it frozen by the authorities and, presumably, returned to victims.

David Marchant

Anonymous

Posted: 3/9/2003 11:27:59 AM

By: Plea bargin with a US Treasury agent on the "payroll"?

Release: 4750-03
For Release: February 5, 2003

TEXAS RESIDENT CHARGED WITH SWINDLING MILLIONS FROM INVESTORS AND SPENDING MONEY ON GAMBLING, JEWELRY, AND AUTOMOBILES

CFTC Charges John A. Wheeler and His Companies with Fraudulent Solicitation and Misappropriation in Connection with Purported Foreign Currency Trading; Court Enters Preliminary Injunction Against Defendants, Freezing Their Assets, Among other Sanctions

WASHINGTON, D.C. – The U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) announced today the filing of an enforcement action in federal court in Texas against defendants John A. Wheeler, of Nacogdoches, Texas, and two limited liability companies he operated, Long Point Investments, LLC and CDM Technologies, LLC.

The CFTC complaint, filed on January 30, 2003, charges the defendants with fraudulently soliciting at least $35 million from at least 810 investors for the purpose of trading foreign currency futures contracts and with misappropriating at least $8.4 million of those funds. The CFTC alleges that Wheeler used the money for personal and luxury expenditures.

The complaint also names as relief defendants several persons who allegedly received investor funds, although none is charged with wrongdoing, including Walter S. Cole, of Liberty, Texas, Marc Donatelli, of Arlington, Texas, and non-Texas residents Michael Fagan, Robert Mendoza, and Gary Wood.

Federal Court Orders Asset Freeze

Also, on February 3, 2003, the Honorable John Hannah, Jr., of the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Texas, Tyler Division, entered a consent order of preliminary injunction against Wheeler and his companies, freezing assets, preventing the destruction or alteration of books and records, granting the CFTC staff immediate access to those records, and enjoining the violation of provisions of the Commodity Exchange Act and CFTC regulations with which the Defendants are charged in the complaint.

According to the complaint, from at least November 2000 through May 2002, Wheeler and his two limited liability companies, Long Point Investments and CDM Technologies, fraudulently solicited, accepted and pooled at least $35 million from at least 810 investors purportedly to trade foreign currencies, among other alleged high-yield investment schemes. The complaint alleges that Wheeler lost some of the investment funds trading foreign currency futures, but diverted most of the funds for other purposes. Specifically, the complaint states that Wheeler used monies received from “new” investors to repay “earlier” investors, in a manner akin to a Ponzi scheme and that he spent at least $8.4 million – and perhaps as much as $18 million – of investors’ money for personal and luxury expenditures. The CFTC alleges that the relief defendants were paid fees for helping Wheeler find investors.

In its continuing litigation against the defendants, the CFTC is seeking permanent injunctive relief, an accounting, restitution to customers, disgorgement of ill-gotten gains, and civil monetary penalties of not more than the higher of $110,000 for each violation or triple the monetary gain to Wheeler, among other remedial relief. The CFTC is seeking disgorgement of approximately $1.8 million in ill-gotten commissions that Wheeler paid the Relief Defendants for referring investors.

This matter is part of a cooperative enforcement effort with the United States Attorney’s Office for the Eastern District of Texas, Lufkin Division, which provided invaluable assistance to the CFTC in its investigation of this case. The United States Attorney’s Office charged Wheeler by Information with one count of wire fraud on October 15, 2002, and froze approximately $3 million for distribution to investors. United States v. John Allen Wheeler, Criminal No. 9:02-CR-34, Eastern District of Texas, Lufkin Division. The criminal case remains pending at this time.

“This is a perfect example of how federal agencies can work together to prosecute those that commit fraud,” said Gregory Mocek, the CFTC’s Director of Enforcement.

The following CFTC Division of Enforcement staff are responsible for this case: Rosemary Hollinger, Scott R. Williamson, Diane M. Romaniuk, Ava M. Gould, William Janulis, Frank Ferrara, and Thomas Koprowski.

http://www.cftc.gov/opa/enf03/opa4750-03.htm

http://www.cftc.gov/files/enf/03orders/enfwheeler-complaint.pdf

From the complaint it is alleged that there are 5 relief defendants. Walter S. Cole, of Liberty, Texas, Marc Donatelli, of Arlington, Texas, and non-Texas residents Michael Fagan, Robert Mendoza, and Gary Wood.

Cole received at least $319,500
Donatelli received at least $196,000
Fagan received at least $233,000
Mendoza received at least $109,000
Wood received at least $1,001,000

These were sums that they were not entitled to.

It would appear that Gerry nor Kramer Wilt are not mentioned as relief defendants in this. Also it would appear that Wheeler could easily have "paid" or "loaned" Kramer Wilt more than the amount that he is received (i.e. $15,000).

Then again when Wheeler knew the game would be up (as surely all scammers do), how much better to plea bargin with the offer of a US Treasury agent on the "payroll" in return for a lesser sentence. And the best part it only cost $15,000!

Makes one wonder...

Anonymous

Posted: 3/9/2003 11:08:40 AM

By: $5,000 to recover $2million?

jcolvin@chicoine-hallett.com wrote:

"In the lengthy OBNR message thread on Kramer-Wilt's criminal conviction, Wheeler was the HYIP promoter who paid Kramer-Witt $15,000. This was done through an intermediary (Gerry), so I don't know how well JKW and Wheeler knew each other. JKW was contacted by Gerry regarding high yield investment schemes and gave advice. JKW apparently helped Wheeler and Gerry have a $2 million dollar account returned to them (without seizure by the Feds) after the BoA notified JKW and the FBI of something suspicious with the account in March of 2002.
On the plus side, in the Wheeler case, the CFTC press release indicates that a $3 million account has been frozen, so at least there is something to return to investors."

From your statement it appears that you allege JKW received $15,000 from Wheeler via Gerry. However from an earlier statement $5000 came after "JKW apparently helped Wheeler and Gerry have a $2 million dollar account returned to them". So does that mean JKW helped "recover" $2,000,000 and got $5,000. At those prices I'm not surprised that the competetion is out to blacken his name!

Anonymous

Posted: 3/9/2003 8:51:04 AM

By: Few questions

I missed the part where anyone claimed anything was an isolated transgression unless the claim was made with regards to JKW. I may have missed it but I don't remember seeing JKWs name show up in any of the information previously posted on his buddies.

YOUR COMMENT
"Most of you so easily forget that it was Kramer-Wilt and the others who took in a known petty thief with a rap sheet a mile long and who had tried unsuccessfully to run an HYIP scheme herself as one of their own and made her an Administrator and brought her into the fraud fighting community in the first place."

Did she ever have Administrator duties at the Diligizer board? I thought that was at the SG boards. Also I do think a lot of people tried to help Lisa realize that HYIPs didn't exist. That isn't a bad thing.

On this comment we disagree.
P.S. -- There is no "division" in the legitimate fraud fighting community, and there never was. The only "division" was between the legitimate fraud fighters and the crooks like Kramer-Wilt and his buddies, and those whom they hoodwinked via personality disputes with the Scorpion.

While he is no longer a part of the legitimate fraud fighting community for a number of years JKW was a member of this community. I also think that Paul Renner is a part of this community. There are a number of others that use the Diligizer board that I consider a part of this community. The bottom line for me is that I don't treat that board much different than any other board. It is a great place to share and exchange information and it is still the best board to find information on HYIP players. That is true independent of how many people associated with the board had/have problems.

The problems I had with Lisa's repeated claim about an asset recovery scam still exist today. No proof!!! Nothing in the case material on JKW even remotely suggest an asset recovery scam. For me it isn't a debate on whether JKW did something wrong or some others had problmes, that is clear for all to see in the postings. but it is whether Lisa's claim is valid. Don't get me wrong because I think that there are a whole mess of people out there who run asset recovery scams but I don't think Paul Renner, JKW, and some others made millions doing such activities. Anyone can claim anything at these boards. I think in the past few weeks I have gone from being that Crimes Site person to being on the Patriot Watch List to violating someones First or Second Ammendments to not working for free to being a he/she/it.

On another subject or possibly the original subject - it is always hard for me to tell in these threads - has any action been taken against Giovanni Fleury Investments? It doesn't seem that long ago that I ran across a site for Giovanni Fleury Investments.

Have a good one,
Hunter

Anonymous

Posted: 3/9/2003 1:24:42 AM

By: jc - JKW said it was a "loan"

On his amended bankruptcy schedules, filed September 25, 2002, Kramer-Wilt showed a "personal loan" of $15,000 from Wheeler and Gerry, and showed that loan as having been incurred March 1, 2002. This so-called "debt" was not listed on the July 8, 2002 filing, and may have been an attempt by Kramer-Wilt to bolster a claim (made during the investigation and prior to indictment) that he did not receive an illegal gratuity from Wheeler and Gerry. In light of the Plea, it appears to have been a misrepresentation to the bankruptcy court.

For you private detective types out there, there is otherwise little remarkable on the schedules, primarily credit cards debt and a significant amount of medical expenses. Outside of the $15,000, there was only about $50,000 in debt.

Anonymous

Posted: 3/8/2003 10:53:42 PM

By: Guest

Anybody who believes this was an isolated transgression is fooling themselves. Prior to the existence of the Diligizer Board, Kramer-Wilt's buddies had been or were active in HYIP scamming.

It's funny that all you self-annointed fraud fighters are suddenly unable to take off their rose colored glasses to see that at one time almost everybody on the Diligizer team were crooks. Sheer coincidence!?!?

Anybody want to take bets on whether Kramer-Wilt while at Bureau of Public Debt gave favorable references to his crook buddies? Certainly you supersleuths should be able to ferret at least that out.

P.S. -- There is no "division" in the legitimate fraud fighting community, and there never was. The only "division" was between the legitimate fraud fighters and the crooks like Kramer-Wilt and his buddies, and those whom they hoodwinked via personality disputes with the Scorpion. Most of you so easily forget that it was Kramer-Wilt and the others who took in a known petty thief with a rap sheet a mile long and who had tried unsuccessfully to run an HYIP scheme herself as one of their own and made her an Administrator and brought her into the fraud fighting community in the first place. In the end, Kramer-Wilt will get longer time than any sentence the petty thief has had, and if Wright hadn't fled to the United States he would have spent considerable time in the dock too just like his co-conspirators.

Anonymous

Posted: 3/9/2003 5:57:28 PM

By: jc - JKW and Wheeler

For the first $10,000 which was paid in 2001, the Indictment does not specify what JKW may have done beyond the somewhat generic "providing advice." (At this point, Wheeler and Gerry needed advice, as they had lost almost $1 million of their investor money with Giovanni Fleury Investments, in an unregulated Forex deal in late 2000 or early 2001.) With respect to the $5,000 which was paid in March of 2002, it is clear that the money was paid one day after JKW helped Wheeler and Gerry obtain $2 million back from the Beta Foundation bank account. One of Beta Foundation's principals was Tom Plummer. BoA was making inquiries to the FBI and JKW about Plummer (along with Wheeler). Plummer and Beta had been the subject of a brief thread on Diligizer in late July/early August of 2001 (4th Archive) in which Claw was a participant. JKW may have pitched that Plummer/Beta were definitely bad news, and helped return the money to Wheeler (who JKW also apparently knew Wheeler was interested in HYIP - thus either a fool or a thief). This helping hand extended to one HYIP promoter at a time when the funds might have been seized for return to investors is certainly troublesome.

An earlier poster in this thread questioned whether Claw may have vouched for Floris V/Private Banker as a bona fide banker/provider of investments. (Floris V apparently claimed that Claw would provide a reference for him as a legitimate operator.) I am not familiar enough with the history of Diligizer to know if this is true or not. I did not catch the Black Board post on Peter Miller prior to its disappearance, but the JKW Indictment has certainly made me curious if there were any other instances where promoters were given special treatment by JKW.

Finally, to answer an earlier poster, the CFTC has sued Wheeler directly, and if successful will obtain full restitution/disgorgement, plus a penalty. "Relief defendants" are individuals who may not have done anything wrong, but who have ended up with property traceable to the fraud, which they are not equitably entitled to retain (even if earned as a "commission"). Wheeler was not named as a "relief defendant" because the CFTC strongly believed that he had personal liability, and described several instances of misrepresentations made by Wheeler to investors in its Complaint.

Anonymous

Posted: 3/9/2003 5:44:01 PM

By: Give Me a Break

So the conclusion is that Kramer-Wilt stupidly plead guilty to a felony that will probably get him a couple of years of hard time when in fact he had done nothing wrong?

Funny watching you "fraud fighters" intellectually squirm so because you just can't admit that one of your own was really just another crook all along, and you ignored the obvious warnings signs (bankruptcy, buddy Wright implicated in U.K. prime bank scam), etc.

Power to David for sticking to his guns at a time when his views were unpopular.

Anonymous

Posted: 3/9/2003 5:33:51 PM

By: In fact

The court papers are not clear whether JKW did to deserve payment.

The court papers are clear that the FBI was also consulted at the time by BofA. Whatever JKW advised the bank apparently was not inconsistent with what the FBI was also advising.

Anonymous

Posted: 3/9/2003 4:49:08 PM

The documents are not very clear as to exactly what Kramer-Wilt did to receive payment.

David Marchant

Anonymous

Posted: 3/9/2003 3:16:39 PM

By: Tip of Iceberg

Doesn't take much imagination to see other money going off to a Swiss bank account somewhere. Kramer-Wilt was only prosecuted for what they found, but that he was charged with such a serious crime over such a small amount could lead one to believe that the prosecutors felt that his involvement was significant, and significantly compensated even if all they could find were these nickle-and-dime transfers.

Anonymous

Posted: 3/9/2003 2:44:46 PM

By: Why did the authorities help Wheeler get the money?

"Re. ... "JKW apparently helped Wheeler and Gerry have a $2 million dollar account returned to them". So does that mean JKW helped "recover" $2,000,000 and got $5,000. At those prices I'm not surprised that the competetion is out to blacken his name!"

From reading court documents, it seems that Kramer-Wilt sought to assist in the return of $2 million to the alleged crooks rather than have it frozen by the authorities and, presumably, returned to victims.

David Marchant"

From reading court documents, where was the money going to go to? When did the authorities know about Wheeler? Why did the authorities help Kramer-Wilt assist in the return of $2 million to the "alleged crooks" rather than have it frozen and, presumably, returned to victims?

Anonymous

Posted: 3/10/2003 1:01:44 AM

By: Asset recovery to HYIPs

Just want to keep my theories straight. Does the comment below now imply that the theory is that they were eliminating compeition - as in HYIP competition??? Does that mean that the old theory of an asset recovery scam has now been replaced by the notion that they were running an HYIP scam??

"Competition could very well have been the reason along with hiding the truth behind what seemed to be a fraud fighting community. I can see this theory that you insinuate as being a possible correct one."

Thanks so much,
Hunter

Anonymous

Posted: 3/10/2003 12:57:13 AM

By: Comments about FV and Dahl

For those of you interested in this subject you might want to look at the threads posted at the following board in 2000. Read through them carefully though because when I rad them there were a couple that made me think that this Floris Voorsteeqh wasn't the real Floris Voorsteeqh. Below is one such psot.

Dear Floris Voorsteegh.

You are a banker, no doubt.
But I cannot find your phone- and faxnumbers in the Netherlands phone directories.

Which means your name is not Voorsteegh!!
If you are lying about your name: what good would your passport copy do?

Publish your right name and address.
Latest by tomorrow, June 3rd.

Here is a link to the board: http://www.network54.com/Hide/Forum/message?forumid=53039&messageid=960067509

I think there are some exchanges on the previous page as well.

Enjoy,
Hunter

Anonymous

Posted: 3/10/2003 12:01:27 AM

By: Comments about divisions

If he wasn't part of the fraud fighting community then you are going to have to provide a definition of the fraud fighting community. You have probably underestimated his contribution. One thing for sure is that he was part of it enough to be contacted by BOA officials. Looks like it was JKW and the FBI that were contacted. I think you just threw the baby out with the bath water unless you are going to also throw out the FBI.

You aren't going to catch me naming names. You either think there are divisions or you don't. That is the kind of subject that is based on my opinion which in turn is based on my observations. Your opinion might be entirely different which is fine by me.

Count the number of posts on JKW that mention the Diligizer board and others that were associated with the board and come back with that figure and then state that it was just some more HYIP crooks rooted out. If that were all it was then I think the numbers would be X threads on JKW and 0 that mention the Diligizer board and others.

That is just my two cents and my two cents is a far cry from gospel. Make that very very far cry. You should try not to overestimate my opinion. I am just a plain old person that uses these boards like a lot of other people. Nothing more and nothing less.

Have a good one,
Hunter

Anonymous

Posted: 3/9/2003 11:39:43 PM

By: Hunter - Question

Kramer-Wilt never really contributed that much to the fight against prime bank fraud. The SEC with it's litigation releases and investors warnings shouldered most of the burden and the Bureau of Public Debt was never really even on the front line. He put out a few bland articles just as he was paid to do, so what. Then he did far worse harm to the fraud fighting community by his admittedly criminal actions.

It is a mistake to say that these people who were or associated with prime bank scammers were part of the legitimate fraud fighting community. One cannot both hunt with the foxes and run with the hounds.

Hunter: Who do you believe in the fraud fighting community is "divided"? Name names. You say it like it's gospel, but it is not true. Name names.

No division was created, just some more HYIP crooks rooted out, that's all.

Anonymous

Posted: 3/9/2003 9:16:28 PM

By: Sounds like a good motive to me!

You State

"Anybody want to bet whether some money changed hands to stay off the Diligizer Black List? Maybe participation in deals? Sounds like quite a racket, but in retrospect it was one of the more innocuous things they were doing."

It could very well be the motive behind it all. And this Floris V I remember he was on the Blacklist and then threw an unbelievable tantrum to get off the blacklist and with the help of some reporter by the name of Nikko he did in fact get taken off. If my memory serves me correctly I also remember that Floris V claimed to have had documents altered and/or stolen by Renner (I think). And something about having to have Renner (Once again I think it was Renner)thrown off some property somewhere. Does anyone else remember this? If the diligizer team was so against fraud then why was it so easy to remove people off the list and purposely leave out others altogether? It was a pick and choose situation. Competition could very well have been the reason along with hiding the truth behind what seemed to be a fraud fighting community. I can see this theory that you insinuate as being a possible correct one.

Anonymous

Posted: 3/9/2003 8:48:02 PM

By: Nail on the Head

John, you identified the single biggest problem with the Diligizer board which is that some HYIP scammers who were listed on the Blacklist were deliberately taken off, and some HYIP scammers who should obviously been on the list were never added. Although Bukovich was the subject of a cease-and-desist order by the SEC, neither he nor anybody else implicated in the Six Capital scam were put on the Blacklist. Steven Fishman was taken off the Blacklist though he has a rap sheet worse than Arden's. Wright should by all standards have been placed on the Blacklist but never was. All in all, there was a deliberate pattern of the Diligizer bashing some crooks to the exclusion of others (educating about fraud or just eliminating the competition?).

To date, Renner has not explained why these known scam artists were taken off the Blacklist, and to the contrary he put Steven Fishman on the "White List" conviction and all. It is the blatant double-standard of the Black List that triggered much of the original concern, and in retrospect the suspicion was warranted in spades.

Anybody want to bet whether some money changed hands to stay off the Diligizer Black List? Maybe participation in deals? Sounds like quite a racket, but in retrospect it was one of the more innocuous things they were doing.

Anonymous

Posted: 3/10/2003 6:22:56 PM

In criminal schemes, rarely are all the facts ever known. The funny thing is that no HYIP scam artist ever got anywhere near the benefit of the doubt that Kramer-Wilt is getting here after he PLEAD guilty.

Not only has Renner deleted the names of some scammers, but he's also deleted the names of everybody who participated in those schemes to minimize the chances that the scheme will appear anywhere.

But quite a bit of the truth has come out, and more will come out.

Anonymous

Posted: 3/10/2003 2:27:33 PM

By: Differ in opinions

Do you know why some people were removed from the Blacklist? If not then go do some checking of old posts at the Diligizer board and look for the answer. It is there somewhere.

I don't disagree that intelligent people can infer something from the information posted to date about the Diligizer board but it would be so much nicer if we didn't have to infer anything and had the proof which I thought someone was going to provide. It seemed to me like they must have links to the information that I requested.

I will address this comment but we disagree.
"Yes, it is Paul Renner's board, and the fact that he is deliberately protecting some scam artists and not disclosing that his list is incomplete says a lot about Paul and his board and what really going on there."

I would be extremely surprised to see Paul put anyone on the list that he did/does consider a freind, associate or someone that has helped him. While you draw your own conclusions from Paul's decision I draw my own and of course they aren't the same. If I were running the board my interaction with my family, friends, associates, and community would take priority over your opinion of how I run the board. I am not sure where you come from but where I come from those kinds of relationships are pretty important. They would be much more important than your opinion of how I was running the board if I were runnig the board but belive me I am in the minority on a lot of these issues you raise.

Long live all boards whether you, myself, or others consider them fair or not.

Have a good one,
Hunter

Anonymous

Posted: 3/10/2003 1:22:45 PM

Intelligent people could infer something about HYIP scam artists once being on the list and then being taken off, and then that some scam artists are never put on though people have specifically requested that they be put on. Add this to the conviction of a high-level Treasury official who was once an administrator of the board for assisting HYIP scam artists and the story become clearer for all but the most obtuse.

Yes, it is Paul Renner's board, and the fact that he is deliberately protecting some scam artists and not disclosing that his list is incomplete says a lot about Paul and his board and what really going on there.

Anonymous

Posted: 3/10/2003 1:05:05 PM

By: Now this point

I assume that when you ask me to address something like this that you realize that you are only getting my opinion for what it is worth.

And I quote from your post
"Why don't you address the FACT that the Diligizer board has been selective in its inclusion/exclusion of known scam artists on the black list? That is something which has continued to occur, and continues to this day to occur, under the ostensible management of Renner."

In my opinion Paul Renner gets to set the rules. He isn't running a board according to your standards, government standards, or those of a reporter. He runs them to his standards. I don't always agree with his selections but so what. I wouldn't care to make the decisions he has to make. Does he put someone on the list who he did/does respect? Does he put someone on the list that helped maintian the board at one time based on the old SEC Litigaiton Releases? If you don't like the way he runs the board and don't appreciate the value of the board then you might want to think about starting your own and then you could run it to your standards. Myself, you, and others don't have to agree with the way Paul maintains the board in order to appreciate the information that is available at the board. At least I don't.

Hope you enjoyed my opinion on this one but it seems odd that you would care what my opinion is on how Paul runs the board. You have your opinion and I have mine. We really don't need to agree. As a matter of fact I suspect I am in the minority on a lot of issues.

Hunter

Anonymous

Posted: 3/10/2003 11:42:01 AM

I don't need you to "agree" with me. Just pointing out the facts, that's all.

The posts where people came up with theories and tried to defend Kramer-Wilt were amusing at first. Now, the tunnel visionism is just tragic.

Why don't you address the FACT that the Diligizer board has been selective in its inclusion/exclusion of known scam artists on the black list? That is something which has continued to occur, and continues to this day to occur, under the ostensible management of Renner.

That the Diligizer board acts like it is fighting fraud while at the same time it is protecting certain KNOWN scam artists is duplicitous at the very least.

Anonymous

Posted: 3/10/2003 11:23:29 AM

By: You misunderstood my posting

Just wanted to keep up with what scheme people were now posting about.

You gave two assumptions. Sorry but I am not much into assumptions but I bet there are more than two. Just trying to keep up with which is the working assumption (or scheme) for the day.

You state:
"These three were scam artists who saw the Diligizer board as a golden opportunity to call everybody else crooks and put them on the black list except the few scam artists they were working with ..."

Just like I used to ask Lisa to prove this idea of the world's greatest asset recovery scam I now ask that you prove what group was working together and what work they were doing -- something besides assumptions would be nice.

I missed the proof that TB was running an asset recovery scam. Do you have the links to that information? If so please post.
And I quote: "asset recovery scam that Bukovich was running"

And no I won't admit to the following.
"You will at least admit that Kramer-Wilt, at a high level with the U.S. Treasury Department's Bureau of Public Debt has pleaded guilty to illegal involvement with prime bank scammers and which actions probably cost the victims a chance to recover a few million bucks?"

The reason I won't is that it is unclear to me what would have happened if JKW weren't in the picture. What action would banking officials and/or the FBI had taken? The following is my understanding of events that took place a number of years ago and I now wish I had a lot more details because I would like to know how banking officials, FBI, and other authorities interact. Tedder and/or Pierce of Global Investments Inc. had signatory control over some account(s) at a bank on the West Coast. Funds were placed in these account(s). Someone other than Pierce tried to move the funds to place in a program(s). Banking officials became concerned for whatever reason - maybe the amount of funds involved, people involved, kinds of transactions - and stepped in. It is my understanding that funds were returned to Pierce. If this is an accurate description of what took place then it seems an awful lot like what happened with Wheeler. I have also assumed that I must have not understood what I was told because it didn't make sense to me that funds would go back to Pierce instead of the program being halted and funds frozen. Of course I never understood why authorities didn't shut down the program when myself and others notified them of the program because it was STILL ACTIVE at the time. I would think that others at the board would have an idea of how banking officials and authorities interact in these situations to give us some idea of what happens when banking officials become suspicious of the transactions associated with bank debenture trading scams. I am clueless so I sure can't agree to any of your comments or assumptions.

"And if a high level person at the U.S. Treasury was implicated in the scheme, then why is it so hard to imagine wrongful conduct by those running a BBS that any Joe Schmoe could set up?"
Now this comment above is a good one and you are finally getting around to something I think is true which is that anyone can set up a board. I just happen to think that folks who pump OTCBB stocks set up a lot of the ragingbull message boards. Beats me who runs the Black and Yellow boards and a whole mess of other boards. For that matter who runs a whole mess of those delphi forums. You got it right - anyone can set up a board. And I bet you anything that a lot of the boards are set up by folks who are involved in wrongful conduct but so what. It is my guess that you got your work cut out for you if you think authorities got the time or manpower to start shutting down boards that you consider to be engaged in some kind of misconduct. It seems to me that it is the people and not the boards that authorities go after. I just have not seen too many SEC Litigation Release or court cases against a board. TB had past problems and the SEC took action. JKW got into trouble for taking the payment (not running an HYIP scam). Anyone can post practically anything at these boards and make all kinds of claims, like this person or this board (kind of odd to talk about it like it has a life) was involved in an asset recovery scam, or this group of people or that group of people are running asset recovery scams or HYIPS or whatever. BUT posting assumptions and claims is a far cry from proof. I missed the proof that TB ran an asset recovery scam, missed the court documents related to any cases, and missed any action by authorities. I missed the proof that Paul Renner or others associated with the Diligizer board made millions running an asset recovery scam (or now HYIPs), missed the court cases, and missed action by authorities. Missed the same kind of material about an asset recovery scam with regards to JKW. I look forward to seeing the links to this kind of informaiton.

I really doubt you are going to have much luck getting me to agree to any of your assumptions. Right now I can only agree that JKW took a loan/payment (forget the terminology used in court documents) from this Wheeler person. I think there is mention of JKW with regards to this money that was returned to Wheeler (or the other guy - I forget) but I don't understand what went on there or how banking authorities and regulators work together. I can agree that TB and others associated with the Diligizer board had past problems. Unless I missed something I think that is all I can agree to at this time but once you provide the links to the information to support your claims and assumptions then I might can agree to more.

Have a good one,
Hunter

Anonymous

Posted: 3/10/2003 10:18:56 AM

"Does the comment below now imply that the theory is that they were eliminating compeition - as in HYIP competition??? Does that mean that the old theory of an asset recovery scam has now been replaced by the notion that they were running an HYIP scam??"

You don't miss a trick, do you? Three of the administrators (those who ran it, not random posters) have now been implicated directly or indirectly in securities fraud, being Kramer-Wilt, Wright, and Bukovich. So you can either assume:

a. These three were really good people who got unwittingly caught up in bad deals.

or

b. These three were scam artists who saw the Diligizer board as a golden opportunity to call everybody else crooks and put them on the black list except the few scam artists they were working with (and, indeed, these names still don't show up on the black list), and then take money back on the side probably through cash or offshore accounts from the exact types that Kramer-Wilt finally got caught with. In other words, the Diligizer board while bashing some HYIP scams with one hand, was promoting others under the table and taking back compensation in return.

In retrospect, the asset recovery scam that Bukovich was running (doubtless with Kramer-Wilt's endorsement) was just a minor sideshow compared to the rest.

You will at least admit that Kramer-Wilt, at a high level with the U.S. Treasury Department's Bureau of Public Debt has pleaded guilty to illegal involvement with prime bank scammers and which actions probably cost the victims a chance to recover a few million bucks? Where did the millions go? Do you seriously believe that Kramer-Wilt risked his career for $15,000 and that was his sum total of compensation on the deal?

And if a high level person at the U.S. Treasury was implicated in the scheme, then why is it so hard to imagine wrongful conduct by those running a BBS that any Joe Schmoe could set up?

Anonymous

Posted: 3/12/2003 6:37:00 AM

By: Assumptions vs. FACTS

Whether or not you have lumped me in this category you have got to be kidding.

There are a whole mess of assumptions but very few facts. And here they are.

Some people associated with the Diligizer board had past problems

JKW took a loan/payment from this Wheeler person

"Very funny how the amateur "fraud fighters" were so easily sucked in, and then still can't believe the facts in the end, and even now haven't figured out the whole story (though Kramer-Wilt's conviction fits in perfectly with Wright's prime bank scam and Bukovich's prime bank scam), just like the typical HYIP victim usually can't figure out exactly how they were scammed though it is right under their noses."

BUT what you want us to ASSUME is that there was a big asset recovery scam and that JKW was running HYIPs and involved in asset recovery scams. Tell you the truth I am so glad David Marchant plans to write about JKW and whatever else. At least then we will see a nice report on the facts. And one other thing no matter what facts are reported by Marchant I will not have been scammed. I suspect that after I read the story I will just sit there shaking my head in disbelief at the lack of judgment shown by JKW but I doubt there will be any facts of a great asset recovery scam or JKW running HYIPs.

And I like that comment about "they haven't figured out the whole story". What story mgiht that be - the claims made over and over again by Lisa. The problem with Lisa is that no body can tell fact from fiction. She was made aware of the pasts of people involved in the board and was able to post that. I am actually surprise she even got that right. But it is hard for me to understand how anyone can belive anything beyond those basic facts.

And do you consider it a good thing that JKW might serve more time that Lisa ever has? Boy howdy are we miles apart on that one. While I think JKW has and will pay for his poor judgment or whatever you want to call it did you not read her story??? Do you even know where she is living?? Isn't she still living in that guys house - the one she wrote the $9,000 bad check to??? Wow, the things folks hang their hats on - believing what Lisa's claims and her lack of jail time.

Hunter

Anonymous

Posted: 3/11/2003 11:27:12 PM

By: But of course

This whole deal was made all the worse because Kramer-Wilt appears to be the typical "cop gone bad", and will probably get a longer prison sentence than anything the Scorpion served.

The double-standard has been remarkable, and then of course there is the additional hypocrisy of those who still support a known felon labeling those critical of him as crooks even if they have no idea whether they are or not.

Very funny how the amateur "fraud fighters" were so easily sucked in, and then still can't believe the facts in the end, and even now haven't figured out the whole story (though Kramer-Wilt's conviction fits in perfectly with Wright's prime bank scam and Bukovich's prime bank scam), just like the typical HYIP victim usually can't figure out exactly how they were scammed though it is right under their noses.

Anonymous

Posted: 3/11/2003 6:00:36 PM

By: Double WHAT???

Hey Dahl you missed all the fire works. Did you really read all my comments?? If you did then you missed my opinion of JKW. He helped me every time I asked and I am one of the few posters in this thread that have recognized his contribution to the fruad fighting community.

Here is one you probably missed that shows my feeling on the matter of his contribution to the fraud fighting community.
"If he wasn't part of the fraud fighting community then you are going to have to provide a definition of the fraud fighting community. You have probably underestimated his contribution. One thing for sure is that he was part of it enough to be contacted by BOA officials. Looks like it was JKW and the FBI that were contacted. I think you just threw the baby out with the bath water unless you are going to also throw out the FBI."

And you probably missed this one.
"And that post about Lisa being buddies with Kramer and crooks of a feather flocking together does a complete disgrace to Kramer. That lady has a long long history of criminal activity and accomplished absolutely nothing with her life. Contributed nothing to society and was a drain on the system. On the other hand Kramer became an expert in HYIP fraud, gave many many houre to help a lot of people, and is a benefit to society. Did he make a mistake - you better belive it and even without being sentenced I am sure he has paid for it. Never been there but I don't imagine it is easy to be at the top and fall because you got a lot longer to fall than most."

I don't think we disagree on our opinion of JWK but it is difficult to downplay that he accepted a loan / payment (or whatever) from Wheeler. Very poor judgment and a very very big mistake.

Also when you state "scorn that he now seems to be receiving" keep in mind that there are probably people on the Blacklist and HYIP players that visit this board and are tickled pink about JKWs situation. Also there are a lot who are still stuck on that idea of a big asset recovery scam. Sorry to say but this kind of information just keeps it all alive even though I have pointed out over and over again that JKW didn't run any kind of HYIP program or wasn't involved in an asset recovery scam.

And Dahl one of my firsts post says it all which is very hard to belive and very sad. Sad to me and sad for JKW.

Have a good one and welcome to board.
Hunter

Anonymous

Posted: 3/11/2003 5:27:20 PM

By: What?

Last I looked he has PLEAD GUILTY, i.e., admitted wrongdoing. There is no "story" to tell. He committed a felony, got caught, and is now a felon.

He wouldn't be the first scam artist to play both sides of the roads, the very smoothest con men often do.

Let us also not overlook that Kramer-Wilt was PAID FULL TIME to do what he was doing, which makes it all the worse. If he hadn't been paid full time to be a scam fighter, then what kind of scam fighter would he actually have been?

Anonymous

Posted: 3/11/2003 4:53:20 PM

By: Dahlgliesh

I am really shocked by this discussion. For some time I have been so lucky to get in touch with the Claw, Jim Doobya and we have a great deal of common interests.

When this matter came up, gents, we were in a position to openly discuss these events and Jim gave me a full explanation.
As far as I could make out, he had been a bit too ignorant to trust other people to the extent that he did. He thought he was trying to help prevent disaster an got caught in a web which is now threatening to destroy him.

Of course I have checked. Although he is a friend of mine, and a good one, I never take anyone's words for granted.

Jim K never took monies in relation to any criminal activity.
Wheeler et al, in terms of self-justfication, and in view of court proceedings, implied him, as a gvt. official.

To be honest: when Jim told me about this, I was really amazed, realizing that, through his benevolent attitude, he had been endangering himself tremendously.
Perhaps foolishly. He should have steered clear of the matter and not get engaged. Certainly not to this extent.

But do remember, squires, the Claw has been the best that has ever happened to us all in order to prevent fraud. Perhaps, and that yet has to be proven, he has made a personal misjudgement but he certainly does not deserve the scorn he now seems to be receiving.

I know that, as he is under indictment, he cannot be plead his case on this board, but I am sure (and again: I have cheked this) that he will be rehabilitated.

As far as Jim's relation with Private Banker is concerned..
Geniusredstone asked me not to reveal Private Banker's identity, although it is generally known that Private Banker is a Dutch bank official by the name of Floris V., let me add that Jim and PB have become good friends.

PB is also a very good friend of mine. He works at ING-Bank in Holland and is a very egeable person.

When we got in touch, some years ago, our common objective was to try to provide information which we had checked in a professional way. On this Board and on other Boards, mainly Diligizer.

On this basis, we both have communicated with Jim K Doobya over the years.

So we know about this issue now published on this Board and, with respect to you all, and especially to Hunter: don't judge too soon and don't judge too harshly. The real facts are a bit more complicated.

My best respects to JKW, victim of his own endeavour but the best Claw we are now going to miss.

Perhaps.

Dahlgliesh

Anonymous

Posted: 3/10/2003 9:54:34 PM

By: Treatment getting here ....

In case you haven't noticed it is mainly you, myself, and one or two others that are posting. You make it sound like a very large segment of the population is giving JKW the benefit of the doubt. Also I still think you fail to see the difference between how someone like myself views JKW and how I view someone like Tedder or others like him. I don't excuse JKWs decision to accept the loan/payment but I have yet to see any evidence of him being involved in asset recovery scams and running HYIPs or other similar activity. Just don't see it but you seem to think that more will come out. I hope it includes more than old news and is documented evidence. All these assumptions and conclusions are getting a little old.

I am starting to wonder if you aren't on the Blacklist and consider it unfair that you are on the Blacklist and some of these others aren't. Sorry but the life isn't fair and while you can argue that you want certain people on the Blacklist it doesn't take away from the fact that all entries have documented evidence to support being on the list. Maybe you should give some thought to helping out with the board, stop believing in HYIPs, and come over to the good side. That is of course assuming that you are on the Blacklist. I bet Paul would give you the chance because he seems to welcome all with open arms to the board who want to come and exchange information about the stated purpose of the board.

Have a good one,
Hunter

Anonymous

Posted: 3/12/2003 10:34:12 AM

By: jc - did JKW take the morl high road?

Ann de Nice writes

"I have known the facts confidentially for several months and would like to further add Claw could have gotten off completely if he chose too. But he is a moral man and took the high road in this situation."

I assume here that you mean that JKW did not falsely deny receiving money, and lie to the FBI and the Treasury OIG. However, JKW does appear to have made efforts to avoid having the payment treated as a gratuity or a payment. Specifically, in supplemental schedules filed in his personal bankruptcy in September of 2002 (prior to indictment), JKW added a $15,000 personal loan to Wheeler and Gerry (dating the obligation in March of 2002) to his list of unsecured creditors. This debt was not on his original schedules which were filed in June or July of 2002. If the money truly were a loan, I assume JKW would have avoided the gratuity/additional compensation charges. Subsequently, JKW admitted receiving additional compensation in his plea. Assuming this admission was truthful, the earlier characterization as a "loan" was a false statement made to a U.S. Bankruptcy Court (and may have constituted an additional criminal offense), and appears to have been part of an attempt to avoid criminal liability.

I will add here that I believe that JKW's contribution to the fight against HYIP was enormous, and his contribution to the Diligizer Board helped make that board one of the premier resources against fraud. I was suprised to stumble accross the criminal indictment, and was saddened to report it.

Anonymous

Posted: 3/12/2003 9:51:54 AM

By: Funny

The poster known as "Dahlgliesh" wouldn't be the 250 lb. admitted transvestite who ran around with Kramer-Wilt, Wright, and Bukovich and who was a computer programmer working for some law enforcement agency in Atlanta and who always ended his/her/its messages with "Ta" and was a close friend of all the involved and might just be more than a little biased?

The "asset recovery scam" is a straw man argument that only Hunter keeps bringing up. Bukovich is a known prime bank scammer, see below.

James Kramer-Wilt has PLEAD GUILTY to accepting money from a known prime bank scam artist and will spend time in prison. No speculation there.

Daniel Wright conspired with two scammers known as Burton and Andre to run a prime bank scam in Europe that took victims for millions of dollars. No speculation there.

Anthony Bukovich was caught by the SEC in a prime bank scam and has a permanent injunction entered against him by the SEC. No speculation there.

Not only are these people not on the Black List, though by all accounts they qualify, but also their partners in crime in these scams are not on the Black List.

The above three people were not just random posters, but were administrators of the Board, and deleted unfavorable posts and names from the Black List.

The Black List does not warn readers that the list is deliberately incomplete, and that some scam artists who once were listed have now been removed.

The Black List does not allow discussion of any of the above though they were implicated in prime bank scams, the ostensible topic of the board. Certainly one would think the guilty plea of a senior Treasury official relating to a prime bank scheme would be newsworthy, but the Diligizer board refuses comment on it.

Those are the hard facts. Live with them.

UNITED STATES SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION

LITIGATION RELEASE NO. 14660 / September 29, 1995

SEC v. Jerome E. Pinckney, Richard L. Arnold, Donald E. Elder, Fernando Cruz, Shaun K.R. Maxwell, Anthony Bukovich, Jr., and Six Capital Corporation, Civil Action No. 7:95-CV-122-BR(1) (E.D.N.C.)

The Securities and Exchange Commission announced the filing of a complaint on August 24, 1995 in the United States District Court for the Eastern District of North Carolina seeking preliminary and permanent injunctions and other equitable relief against Jerome E. Pinckney of Wilmington, North Carolina, Richard L. Arnold of Raleigh, North Carolina, Donald E. Elder of Hilton Head, South Carolina, Fernando Cruz of Linden, New Jersey, Shaun K.R. Maxwell of Auburn, Washington, Anthony Bukovich, Jr. of Tampa, Florida, and Six Capital Corporation, a Florida corporation, for violations of the antifraud provisions of the federal securities laws.

The complaint alleges that from at least April 1994 to September 1994, the defendants defrauded investors by making numerous misrepresentations and omissions of material fact in connection with the offer of two investment contracts based on the purchase and sale of so-called "prime bank securities." The complaint alleges that the first offer promised investors a 9% weekly return, guaranteed by a top five United States bank or trust, and required a $10 million minimum investment which would remain 100% safe in the investors' bank account. The complaint further alleges that several defendants offered a second prime bank investment requiring an $870,000 minimum investment which was purportedly to be used to purchase and sell discounted, $1 million guarantees issued by the top fifteen banks in western Europe. The second offer, which was interrupted by the staff's investigation, promised that the bank guarantees would be resold to a major U.S. brokerage firm for no less than $925,000. In both schemes, investors were asked to execute a Limited Power of Attorney providing access to their funds.

The Honorable W. Earl Britt, United States District Judge for the Eastern District of North Carolina, has scheduled a hearing on the Commission's applications for October 3, 1995, at 1:00 p.m.

UNITED STATES SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION

Litigation Release 15557 / November 12, 1997

SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION V. JEROME C. PINCKNEY, RICHARD L. ARNOLD, DONALD E. ELDER, FERNANDO CRUZ, SHAUN K. R. MAXWELL, ANTHONY BUKOVICH AND SIX CAPITAL CORPORATION, Civil Action No. 7:95-CV-122-BR-1 (E.D.N.C.)

The Securities and Exchange Commission announced that on November 4, 1997, the Honorable W. Earl Britt, United States District Judge for the Eastern District of North Carolina, entered an order of permanent injunction enjoining defendants Six Capital Corporation ("Six Capital") and Anthony Bukovich ("Bukovich"), president and controlling shareholder of Six Capital, from further violations of Section 17(a) of the Securities Act of 1933 relating to prime bank fraud. The decision followed a trial which commenced on October 20, 1997.

The Commission's complaint, filed on August 23, 1995, alleged that Bukovich, Six Capital and others violated the antifraud statute by offering for sale investment contracts which were part of a prime bank scheme. The Commission alleged and the Court found that Bukovich and Six Capital attempted to obtain funds from investors in two different schemes by misrepresenting or failing to disclose material facts in connection with the offering of fraudulent, nonexistent prime bank securities. Among the misrepresentations made by Bukovich and Six Capital, the Court found that the defendants misrepresented to investors that the trading program involved trading in supposed "bank guarantees" issued by the top 15 banks in western Europe, that the investment in the bank guarantee program was a 'clean, neat, safe, legitimate transaction', and that they had sold prime bank instruments in the past. Bukovich and Six Capital, while investing nothing of their own, stood to receive 50% of the trading profits on each trade made. For more information, see L.R. 14600, L.R. 15231, L.R.15287, L.R. 15358.

Anonymous

Posted: 3/12/2003 9:16:19 AM

By: Check the location of Blacklist.....

You need to check the location of the Blacklist. It has been moved.

I definitely agree that there should be documentation to support the entries. Also people have been removed from the list as was the case recently with Leon Hurst. Might have some of the details wrong but I think he was sued by the receiver for Funding Resource. The case against him was dropped and his name was removed from the Blacklist.

According to the statement of the Blacklist it contains the names of individuals who are defendants in lawsuits, have judgments or cease and desist orders filed against them, .....

And we definitely agree about the White List and all this speculation.

Have a good one,
Hunter

Anonymous

Posted: 3/12/2003 8:52:47 AM

By: The problem with the Blacklist is...

...that it implies a judgement of criminal behavior and unless there is clear documentation that such behavior is continuing, criminals can threaten legal actions against Renner and Ezboard to have their names removed.

In fact, Ezboard has a policy that requires Renner to remove personal infomation from Diligizer if requested by the person whose data is posted.

Of course, I would never trust anyone on the Whitelist either.

All this money exchanging hands is pure speculation.

Ta.

Anonymous

Posted: 3/12/2003 8:25:53 AM

By: One for the Brickhouse

I have known them. Most of this is idle speculation.

Ta.

Anonymous

Posted: 3/12/2003 7:03:27 AM

Re. "I have known the facts confidentially for several months ..."

Have you really known the facts or have you just taken as gospel what one party told you?

David Marchant

Anonymous

Posted: 3/12/2003 6:49:17 AM

By: Dahlgliesh....

Thanks for the well written post on Claw's situation. I have known the facts confidentially for several months and would like to further add Claw could have gotten off completely if he chose too. But he is a moral man and took the high road in this situation.

Ta.

Anonymous

Posted: 3/12/2003 3:19:42 PM

By: Name calling and professional

Just how many so-called professional posts have you seen on this subject? I probably don't need more than one hand to count them. Let me know when you are coming to the board in a suit and tie and I will come in a dress.

Professionalism started right here and I didn't make it.
"The poster known as "Dahlgliesh" wouldn't be the 250 lb. admitted transvestite who ran around with Kramer-Wilt, Wright, and Bukovich and who was a computer programmer working for some law enforcement agency in Atlanta and who always ended his/her/its messages with "Ta" and was a close friend of all the involved and might just be more than a little biased?"

Thought I would point out that being paid to fight fraud isn't a bad thing. I think a whole lot of people would be surprised to learn that they aren't true fraud fighters because it is their job.

Have a good one,
Hunter

Anonymous

Posted: 3/12/2003 2:23:22 PM

By: To Very Unprofessional

Sheesh... where did this rumor that I was a transvestite start? For the record: I am not a transvestite, never was one and don't plan to become one.

I am not defending Claw's actions. He committed a crime, now he is going to do the time. All I said was that Claw could have used special circumstances to get off, but he chose not to take that path.

All this malarky and speculation about Claw being a criminal mastermind is just wishful thinking on some people's part.

Ad Hominem attacks are alway pitiful... and should never enter into polite debate.

A spade is a spade. If you can't provide proof of an assertation, then it is just mere speculation.

Ta.

Anonymous

Posted: 3/12/2003 2:14:26 PM

By: Very Professional

"And this can only be a comment made by one of the Bimbo Detectives. Why don't you go back in your hole!!!!"

Yet another example of somebody who has been duped automatically assuming they are smarter than the person who is pointing out that the King has no clothes, and calling them names to boot.

The poster who signs as "Ta" was a personal friend of Kramer-Wilt and has defended him unceasingly and falsely, including the latest ludicrous suggestion that Kramer-Wilt will be voluntarily going to Federal Prison to atone for his sins. (You don't dispute that the transvestite part, though distasteful, is 100% true?)

Kramer-Wilt was only a "fraud fighter" because that's where he was assigned in the Bureau of Public Debt, which office he has of course embarrassed by his felonious activities. No evidence suggests that Kramer-Wilt would have been a fraud fighter but for the fact that was his paid job. To the contrary, considering his associates KNOWN crimes, he very well might have been more openly on the "private" side all along.

Let the quite amusing (ir)rationalizations continue!

Anonymous

Posted: 3/12/2003 1:56:44 PM

By: To JC

Jim made a series of sad mistakes. I wish I could share more.

Ta.

Anonymous

Posted: 3/12/2003 1:54:58 PM

By: Too Funny...

I end all my posts with Ta at ezboard, but I am not 250vlbs, a transvestite nor working for any law enforcement agency.

Sheesh... amazing how the personal attacks start once the speculation is exposed for all to see. If I didn't know better, I would think you are Arden posting from the prison library.

The facts of the issues are not in dispute, but the spin and the speculation is.

Ta.

Anonymous

Posted: 3/12/2003 10:38:25 AM

By: Yes those are the facts

Glad to put the asset recovery scam to rest. Thank goodness.

I have no problem living with the facts you posted do you??

It seems to me that it is you and others who have a big hangup about who is or isn't on the Blacklist and how the board is run. You act like it is against the law for these people to have assisted with the board or that it is against the law for them not to be on the Blacklist or against the law for it not to be an all inclusive list. One day you will wake up in the real world and realize that anyone can run a board, can assist with the board, and can do just about anything they want with the board.

And this can only be a comment made by one of the Bimbo Detectives. Why don't you go back in your hole!!!!

"The poster known as "Dahlgliesh" wouldn't be the 250 lb. admitted transvestite who ran around with Kramer-Wilt, Wright, and Bukovich and who was a computer programmer working for some law enforcement agency in Atlanta and who always ended his/her/its messages with "Ta" and was a close friend of all the involved and might just be more than a little biased?"

Anonymous

Posted: 3/13/2003 9:00:03 AM

By: wondering

Was looking for another board and accidentally arrived here. Nice reading stuff but, this Kramer-Wilt didn't het just made a mistake? I believe he did a lot of good things as well.

Does George Bush only make good disissions? His battle against Iraque is the worst thing I ever heard of. I hate him for that yes. Does this mean that I start a communication on him on a board like this full of amateurs?
NO.

I think you best wait till court shows he is guilty and otherwise SHUT UP.

Jump to different Forum... 

OffshoreConnect Free Sign Up

Stay informed & connected

• Free Email Alerts on Breaking News
  • Free Access to Blogs by Industry Leaders
  • Free Contribute to Due Diligence Forums
ALL FEATURED  
Privilege Wealth look-alike C-Tech Financial seeks millions from investors
British businessmen who fronted a failed attempt to keep the collapsed Privilege Wealth investment scheme going under another name in 2017 after it was exposed by OffshoreAlert have launched a look-alike in Florida and England, C-Tech Financial. They are Keith Harris, who is Deputy Chairman of Everton Football Club, and Andrew MacKenzie, who once ran the image rights firm of British politician and Olympic champion Sebastian Coe.
LATEST NEWS  
Cayman Court Secrecy: A Huge Red Flag for Foreign Investors & Clients
David Marchant
As any fule kno, the biggest enemy of fraud, corruption, money laundering, and other forms of financial crime is transparency, while their best friend is secrecy. That's why the unprecedented mass sealing of cases that's taking place at the Financial Services Division of the Grand Court of the Cayman Islands is repugnant to anyone with a genuine concern for financial crime.