OffshoreAlert
Daily news, documents and intelligence about Offshore Financial Centers and those who conduct business in them that you will not find anywhere else.
RSS Feed Print
My Last Posting
Internal Administrator
Posted: Saturday, August 13, 2011

Posted: 8/19/2006 4:48:16 PM

By: Stan "Mr. Fanta$tic" Billue, CSP

If you know me personally you're aware that I can't stand rumors & gossip & I hate being around negative people. Unfortunately over the last few months I've allowed myself to get sucked into trying to defend a reputation that I've built over the last 24 years as a Telemarketing Trainer & Motivational Speaker.

I now realize that no matter what I write, there will always be a few that will find fault with my teaching style or techniques and/or want to condemn parts of my personal and/or professional life. Because of that, I've decided that this will be my last Posting.

Have I led or do I now lead a perfect life? Heck no?
Have I ever tried to hide any part of my past? Heck no?
However, since 1977 my Purpose in life has been; "To become the best I can become & to help others get more out of their lives". Although I try everyday to live up to that Purpose I also realize that I can't always please everyone.

Through out my Career, I'm proud that I've been able to help hundreds of thousands of people believe in themselves. I'm proud that I've been able to share skills & techniques with people to assist their growth both professionally & personally. And it's been an honor to watch people achieve success that they previously had thought impossible. I'm also blessed that my Audio & Video programs are sold in 39 Countries so there are many more lives that I've touched.

Over the last few months many associates and/or friends have said that they wanted to respond to the negatives by posting their positive comments. Until now, I've asked them not to. Now, you can feel free as long as you keep them positive.

Speaking of Positive, I'll leave you with my Greatest Gift which are these Positive Affirmations. If you read them out loud several times a day, within a week or two you'll have a dramatically improved attitude toward your personal & professional life.

I'M SO STRONG THAT NOTHING CAN DISTURB MY PEACE OF MIND.

I'M TALKING HEALTH, HAPPINESS, & PROSPERITY TO EVERY PERSON I MEET.

I'M MAKING ALL OF MY FRIENDS FEEL THAT THERE IS SOMETHING IN THEM.

I'M LOOKING AT THE SUNNY SIDE OF EVERYTHING & MAKING MY OPTIMISM COME TRUE.

I'M THINKING ONLY OF THE BEST, WORKING ONLY FOR THE BEST, & EXPECTING ONLY THE BEST.

I'M JUST AS ENTHUSIASTIC ABOUT THE SUCCESS OF OTHERS, AS I AM ABOUT MY OWN.

I'M FORGETTING THE MISTAKES OF THE PAST & PRESSING ON TO THE GREATER ACHIEVEMENTS OF THE FUTURE.

I'M WEARING A CHEERFUL COUNTENANCE AT ALL TIMES & GIVING EVERY LIVING CREATURE I MEET A SMILE.

I'M GIVING SO MUCH TIME TO THE IMPROVEMENT OF MYSELF THAT I HAVE NO TIME TO CRITICIZE OTHERS.

I'M TOO LARGE FOR WORRY, TOO NOBLE FOR ANGER, TOO STRONG FOR FEAR, & TOO HAPPY TO PERMIT THE PRESENCE OF TROUBLE.

I wish you a "FANTA$TIC" Future!
Stan Billue

Anonymous

Posted: 8/20/2006 2:47:26 PM

By: Is Stan Billue Really Fantastic?

If only Lisa had looks to match her "attitude", she would make a great hooker on 42nd St in New York!

How is the Monalisa doing these days.

Anonymous

Posted: 8/20/2006 2:45:32 PM

Congratulations Jimmy! Where is your restaurant located. I would love to stop by and shake your hand. And if the food is good, I'll recommend it to everyone I know.

Still Looking For Pat Murphy

Anonymous

Posted: 8/20/2006 12:00:51 PM

By: Jimmy "Frog" Statham

When I met Stan Billue in 1985 I was broke. Stan gave me the confidence that I could achieve great things and the tools to accomplish them. Now I own properties on both Florida Coasts and a Restaurant and Night Club.

Even 22 years later I always marvel at the fact that no matter how many times I've heard or read his Negotiation Skills & Motivation in the various forms they come in, they are so very pertinent and always cause me to re-invent myself.

Jimmy "Frog"

Anonymous

Posted: 8/19/2006 11:05:19 PM

By: At least Billue Uses His Real Name and email address

Just think Stan, this whole thing never would have started had you been more careful with the quality of people you hired. Or more importantly, had you been honest with us from the beginning about Enterra which became Berkshire.

You told us that Enterra was a $$$$FANTASTIC$$$$$ Company and David G. Rose was a man of high integrity. When we came to you with what we had heard or found on the internet you showed us information on other companies that were in legal trouble. You said the attacks on Enterra and David G. Rose were overdone, untrue and unfair.

Even when you went to Chicago and then England, when you were setting up training for the new company you are with, IMS (but still on the payroll with Berkshire), you were still selling us on Berkshire. Telling us to stay the course.

A few of us gave up "real jobs" to come to work for you on the promise that this would be a $$$$$FANTASTIC$$$$$ Opportunity. You told us you had 10 people making over $100,000/yr, 5 making over $200,000/yr and 3 making over $300,000/yr, all a total and blatant LIE!

Now let's move on.

The thrust of the complaints here has been Lisa. Can you truly call her a person of quality? I think not. Can you call her a professional salesperson? BWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! More like a carnival barker and a used car salesperson. The fact that she spends her Saturday nites here (check her time/date/stamp) proves what you used to tell us that she probably hasn't gotten laid in over 30 years.

Many of us complained to you about Lisa, but you thought she was great. You hired her and you kept her. So who's fault is it Stan? You should have done a background check on her BEFORE hiring her. Would have saved you a lot of trouble.

The real issues here are not whether you are fantastic or not or auto dialers, benefits, dvd's, cd's or whatever, but what is the truth and how comfortable can people be working for you or the opportunities you offer?

You told us that Enterra/ Berskhire was a powerhouse company and that David G. Rose was a good man. You said not to believe the bad publicity. That we had a quality product and company and that Berkshire beat the hell out of whatever was in second place in the Oil and Gas industry. And you said you knew David for many years and that he was a man of quality. Now you are saying the same bad things, or worse that we asked you about going back to February.

And then there are the people you hire.

How many people want to work around a clown like Lisa? And what does that say about your company? You think she exudes sales professionalism? She is probably selling used cars or penny stocks now and bilking people out of money.

Better to do a background check on some people instead of believing what they tell you and what they know you want to hear.

And there are others. One of your new hires at the time cussed out a client on the phones when you were in Chicago. The client called back and was understandably furious. For most companies, real jobs that is, this would equate to immediate dismissal or at least disciplinary action and was in the company laws at Berkshire. This clown gave an excuse filled apology to you and to us in front of the room and was "forgiven". Wouldn't be bad if this person were a person of integrity. He wasn't. He was laughing after that meeting bragging at what a great salesperson he was in that he pulled one over on you. He could have cared less about that client, you or us and even indicated that he was going to call this client from another phone, block the number and really cuss her out bigtime for causing him this trouble. Great quality you have there.

Rumor has it that this guy is in frequent bar fights and is basically a trouble maker. I understand you hired him from Berskshire to IMS! BIG MISTAKE!

Be careful who you forgive or trust. And check on people.

A lot of the people you hired were not sales people. Some couldn't talk, let alone sell. Two guys used to pick their noses during training and sales classes. One guy looked, spoke and laughed like a retard. Others talked on their cell phones while you were in the middle of a meeting. One of your TO's was big and loud but couldn't close a sale to save his life. He was prostelized into his position. Some had drinking habits. Others were high on crack every morning before coming in. Most were trouble makers. A lot of theft was occurring, not only of company property, but of employee's personal property as well. Some of us had our cars vandalized by these people. And speaking of stealing company property, isn't it interesting that the most obvious people, the people who had keys to say the closet where the tape recorders and telephone equipment were stolen, were never considered as the thieves? Some of us t hink the real thief is still working for you. I wonder how much pilferage is going on at IMS???

When you went to England, your manager, one of the few people of quality you hired was ousted by a bunch of clowns! Correct me if I am wrong, but aren't the employees supposed to be subordinate to the manager and not the other way around? These employees committed gross insubordination and got away with it! And you never took a stand for him. Wow!

By your own admission, some of the people you rolled over from Berkshire to work at IMS spent most of their time on cell phones, surfing XXX websites on their laptops or the company pc, and couldn't even stuff a brochure correctly into a envelope.

Now these clowns are working for you at the new company. As was said yesterday, none of these people can be called "Professional Sales People". They certaintly didn't set any records at Berkshire. Some of them would make great ground keepers. These are some of the reasons why I feel IMS is in trouble and why so many of us elected "not" to go with the new company or follow you again.

Is it true that this all started because David G. Rose said you were not delivering as promised with sales and was going to cut your salary?

And I agree with your affirmations Stan. More important to say them is to live them. From what I saw at Berkshire, it was all style and no substance.

Do you want me to go on?

Say Hello to Pat Murphy for me.

I'm Lisa just like the Mona-Lisa

Anonymous

Posted: 8/19/2006 9:10:00 PM

By: Correction

I should have because YOU and the bitter moron think anyone cares.

There is just one person besides me posting about you here, not "everyone" not "you ALL". You THINK you are the cause celebre, but it just ain't so. Just that humongous ego deluding you.

Anonymous

Posted: 8/19/2006 8:52:48 PM

By: Reality Check

"Through out my Career, I'm proud that I've been able to help hundreds of thousands of people believe in themselves. I'm proud that I've been able to share skills & techniques with people to assist their growth both professionally & personally. And it's been an honor to watch people achieve success that they previously had thought impossible. I'm also blessed that my Audio & Video programs are sold in 39 Countries so there are many more lives that I've touched."

Undoubtedly true. Totally irrelevant to the original reason your name appeared on this board.

You, in concert with David Rose, have also touched thousands of other people's lives over the past eight years, by deceiving them and knowingly taking their money under false pretenses. That is called fraud. Whether you have parted company or not, the damage is done, and eventually, you will BOTH be called upon to answer for your illegal and predatory activites.

The "drama" continues because some bitter moron erroneously believes anyone besides those in the employ of Berkshire or your current company gives two hoots about auto dialers, your stolen dvds or cds, whther you are fantastic or not, etc.

Anonymous

Posted: 8/21/2006 1:01:05 PM

By: Fascinated by this

I have to agree with the post preceeding mine. This is indeed sad. It is very sad that this person named Lisa has nothing better to do with her time than trash people, good or bad via the internet.

It is sad that this person named Lisa claims she is so savvy and intelligent, but goes to work for a telemarketing company expecting a SIX FIGURE INCOME! C'mon now. Everybody knows that telemarketing is just glorified factory work ranked right up there with dish washing, car parking and janitorial work.

If that kind of money where indeed possible, then I think that people like Billue would be on the phones working and selling clients, not in the training room pitching pipe dreams to some suckers. And the telemarketing industry would indeed have some professionals in it. Not people like Lisa.

Lisa has bounced checks and has at least two different ssi numbers and she calls David G. Rose and Stan Billue frauds? Sounds like the pot calling the kettle black.

Lisa uses 6 or 7 different aliases? As someone said, at least Stan Billue uses his own name and email and even listed his phone number! I didn't see Lisa do that. Perhaps her phone has been disconnected or she is out on the streets, a place where I understand she is used to spending a lot of time.

Like I said, this whole thing has me fascinated. Fascinated that people would ridicule companies like Berkshire and IMS and people like Stan Billue and then dwell on it for months and months. If this Lisa person were really as successful and content as she claims, would she be here on these boards continually? I think not!

And as far as the quality of employees, the lack of professionalism, if this is true, then I would think Lisa that you would be thrilled to be away from it all!

You know what I think Lisa? I think you miss Berkshire. You miss scaming people with their ripoff Oil & Gas product. You miss the attention and you miss the fact that Stan was probably the only fool who let you get away with what you did based on other posts that I had read here.

And if Stan tried to shut Berkshire down and failed so what? Are you planning on reapplying to Berkshire? Is that why what Stan tried to do bothers you so much? At least he offered those smucks jobs and a new start. So what if they are unprofessional and can't sell? Stan is a world class trainer and can mold average people into super selling machines, or so I am told.

So what if they pick their noses. Just don't shake hands with them or eat or touch anything they hand you.

I think you are being pretty silly Lisa and need to get a life!

Fascinated

Anonymous

Posted: 8/21/2006 7:55:04 AM

By: Stan Billue Fan

This is my first AND LAST time ever to one of these Sites & I have one word . . . SAD!

There evidently is this person called Lisa who is so very desperate for some attention. She seems to be so full of hated and venom.

Lady, you might get a few people to listen as you toss around your garbage but no one will stick around and be your friend. Take a moment and look around you. Do you notice you don't have any people that enjoy spending quality time with you? Have you ever realized that even the few people that might listen to your negatives once or twice then seem to walk the other way when they see or smell you coming with another load of trash?

Stan Billue teaches: "I'm giving so much time to the improvement of myself that I have no time to criticize others".

He also encourages people to "consider the source" before buying into someone's comments. Is this the same Lisa that has:
6 possible Aliases
2 possible Social Security numbers
2 Tax Liens
Several questionable Real Estate transactions

A lengthy Criminal Record with at least 7 charges from 1984, 1987, 1989, and 2000, including:
1 Worthless Check charge
5 Fraud-Check charges
1 Grand Theft charge

You might consider putting a little more effort into getting your own life in order and a little less effort into attacking a quality individual like Stan.

I've known him for almost 30 years and have seem him continually work at becoming a better person and help those around him become the Best they can become. He does that by believing in people, improving their self-esteem, offering positive reinforcement, sharing proven skills and techniques, and not by throwing garbage.

A BIG Stan Billue Fan

Anonymous

Posted: 8/21/2006 2:40:23 AM

By: Who's To Blame

Oh my, you whinners and complainers. I suppose if you get evicted from your apartment or if you get a flat tire or your car get's repossessed that is all Stan Billues fault too eh?

Stan Billue is a recognized sales trainer. But he is not a miracle worker. If his techniques did not work for you, then perhaps you are not able to process his information correctly.

If you don't like the people he hires, perhaps you were the problem and can't get along with anybody. Do you really think that mentioning it here is going to make any difference?

If you had problems with David G. Rose, Enterra, Berkshire, IMS, move on and get a life!

Stan Billue admits that he has made mistakes in his past. Who hasn't. What I respect about the man is that he is building people. By the way, I have his tapes and they made a Fantastic difference in my bottom line as well as those who have used them.

If you have half the skills you think you have, you would be working, partying and spending quality time with friends and family, civic duties, church etc not repeatly posting garbage on the internet.

Life is full of choices. The heigth of maturity is taking responsibility. If you applied for a position with Stan Billue and didn't like what he offered, who's fault is it? Did Billue drag you off the street and attach a ball and chain to your leg and make you work for him? I think not.

Debby is right. Grow up!

A Stan Billue Fan

Anonymous

Posted: 8/20/2006 6:43:33 PM

Rocky; Are you the same Rocky that is selling Stan's dvd's on Ebay for $8? Are you the same Rocky that uses a photo of Stan's dvd series, showing 4 videos and a clamshell case but in reality you get one cheaply dubbed dvd in a plastic case? You know, the program you claim is worth $199 but is only worth about $2 if that. Is that you?

Is Stan Billue Really Fantastic?

Anonymous

Posted: 8/20/2006 6:26:23 PM

By: Rocky Reininger

Just a couple of quick thoughts. I met Stan Bille in the early 80's, Yes, he was still doubling his income 5 straight years selling on the phone. In fact, he's one of only a few Trainers that have actually been in the trenches. We've been friends for over 25 years and he is a class act. Stan always taught me to "consider the source" so I encourage everyone to do the same with anyone that critizes him or attacks his credability. I've known Stan to be like a mirror; If you give him 100% he's the President of your Fan Club & if you try to give him crap you'll get the same in return. Anyone attacking Stan has probably had either a career adjustment or is just plain jealous. Either way, they sure aren't winners in my book.
Keep up the great work Stan and don't concern yourself over people that have nothing better to do with their life than try to find fault with others. They should go look in their mirror.
Rocky

Anonymous

Posted: 8/22/2006 8:56:37 PM

By: The Real Pat Murphy

Having fun are we Stan? I think a lot of these posts are ridulous. I also find it fascinating that you still have not answered the questions about David G. Rose, Berkshire or about hyping IMS as being something they are obviously not. Has lying become so common to you that you now think it is normal?

OOOOOOOH! I thought you were a bigger man than that. How was that OOOOOOOH Stan. Did I do it right. OOOOOOOOOOOH!

IMS the best company in America to work for? OOOOOOOOOOH!
David G. Rose is beyond reproach? OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!
Berkshire is a better Oil and Gas company than whatever is in second place? OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!

President of the Pat Murphy Association? OOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!

Pat Murphy - OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHH!

Anonymous

Posted: 8/22/2006 8:48:38 PM

By: Pat Murphy

I first heard about Stan Billue in the 1980's when it came to my attention that he was using my name. People kept asking me if I had changed careers and had actually improved my skill level to the point that I could become a professional telemarketer.

As President of the International Pat Murphy Association I made it my business to track him down. He explained that although a common name helps you get through gate keepers plus if you have a long name or hard to pronounce name it saves time having to say it several times or even spell it on the majority of calls. He also stated that this technique can't be used in certain Industries and/or that you must register the name.

Well, I did invest in his Tapes and find them as helpful today as they were 20 years ago. He has made me a bunch of money and interestingly enough, I now use Stan Billue as my Alias.

He has spoken at our National Convention several times and we are proud to say that Stan Billue is an Honorary member in good standing in the International Pat Murphy Association.

Pat Murphy
President
I.P.M.A.

P.S. Isn't this about as ridiculous as some of the other Postings?

Anonymous

Posted: 8/22/2006 1:45:05 PM

By: Pat Murphy

I first heard about Stan Billue in the 1980's when it came to my attention that he was using my name. People kept asking me if I had changed careers and lost my mind and integrity by engaging in ripoff securities and scamming people in phone sales or had degraded myself by becoming a telemarketeer (rhymes with racketeer.

Then I heard about Stan Billue and that he was using many aliases. I don't know about you, but I think that anybody who is afraid of using his real name has something to hide.

But I think the fact that he has been involved for 8 long years with a man like David G. Rose says it all. Still no explanation, has anyone elese noticed that? And did Billue really put this new company together for his less than low quality shills or did he do it to find himself a J-O--B because he is not nearly as weathly as he pretends?

And what about IMS being the best company in America to work for? I never saw a link, an article or even mnetion on the IMS website.

Pat Murphy

Anonymous

Posted: 8/22/2006 7:40:31 AM

By: Lee Bellenger

When I met Stan Billue in the early 90's. I was so broke I couldn't buy a Set of his Tapes. He loaned me a Set and gave me the best Training I've ever had.

I soon became the top Salesperson in the Company not to mention that I became a Millionaire in Feb, 1997.

Thanks you for having the belief in me Stan, I really don't know how my life might have been had you not taken an interest in me.

Always remain "Fantastic",
Lee Bellenger

Anonymous

Posted: 8/24/2006 10:16:50 PM

By: Looks Like Billue Has Finally run out of aliases

It would appear that Billue has finally run out of aliases to use. OR perhaps finally realizes that he is not fooling anybody with his stupid charade of phony testimonials which he wrote himself and misuse of english grammar with words like treble, which he obviously does not know how to use correctly.

Also notice that he never did supply a link to the hype he said about IMS nor any explanation as to why he lied to everybody at Berkshire last spring when he knew full well that he was planning on pulling out and that everything he told us about David G. Rose and Berkshire was A TOTAL LIE!

Billue Has Finally Run out of aliases to use

Anonymous

Posted: 8/23/2006 7:55:48 PM

By: The Passe De Resistance

Actually,

Treble is a 3 piece girl group from the Nethlerlands
Treble is used most often by the British, to refer to a boy singer who voice has not changed.

Since that post was suppsedly written by someone from the UK, presumeably Great Britian (Yeah Right) are you trying to tell us that a boy singer bought your program and his voice hasn't changed three times since he started using your advice? I bet his sales haven't improved either. Nice try Stanley, but what does any of this have to do with the lies you told us about David G. Rose or the hype about IMS? If you can use an internet dictionary, try looking up FRAUD will you?

By the way, I hear you are setting new records at IMS, new "career adjustment" records that is. Turnover is over easy huh?

Here are somemore uses of the word treble:

treble-cut filter attentuates high frequencies
Treble charger is a Canadian Rock Group
Treble in trouble is a record by the band Ted Leo and the Pharmacists

Treble is also the name of a character in the Mega-Man video game series (now we know what you are doing on the computer Stanley!)

Treble jig is an Irish dance.

Just post a link to prove the hype you told us about IMS at least and an explanationa s to why you deliberately lied to us about Berkshire and your "best buddy" David G. Rose when you knew full well that you were planning on leaving and were going to attempt to shut Berkshire down. (Attempted but failed)

You make a big deal about certain people writing bad checks, isn't deliberately decieving people basically the same thing? And did you use your Berkshire credit card to go to Chicago and then to England to set up IMS?

Just answer the question Stanley instead of jacking us all around. And I promise I'll go away.

Lisa like the Monalisa

Anonymous

Posted: 8/23/2006 5:50:05 PM

By: The coup de grace

As if you weren't already making enough of a fool of yourself:

http://www.m-w.com/dictionary/trebled

treble
One entry found for treble.

Main Entry: 3treble
Function: verb
Inflected Form(s): tre·bled; tre·bling /'tre-b(&-)li[ng]/
transitive verb : to increase threefold
intransitive verb
1 : to sing treble
2 : to grow to three times the size, amount, or number

Anonymous

Posted: 8/23/2006 4:41:29 PM

By: Ron Robinson

I see that Stan Billue is still great at creating aliases like Brad Carter. How do I know? Because Stanley dropped out of high school and is the only person that I know who spells tripled with a e and a b "I don't know if it's a record or not, but I trebled my income."

Besides, aren't all of these phony testimonials getting boring now? And what do they have to do with the fact that Stanley lied to us about Berkshire and hyped IMS with garbage that was and is not true?

Notice he has yet to supply a link to prove the claims about IMS or explain why he lied to all of us about Berkshire.

And to Stan's "significant other" You seem like a really nice person, however, you were NOT at my graduation and I did NOT make those brown nosed fake calims about Stanley like some of the others did and I have heard, many did at prior graduations and during sales meetings.

It's pretty bad when you have to "suck up" to your BOSS to keep your J-O-B. Some of us can find real opportunities and work with quality people.

Those who can't, work for Stan!

Ron Robinson
Weedwuck, England, UK

Anonymous

Posted: 8/23/2006 7:30:25 AM

By: Brad Carter

I met you in England and you said that investing in your CD's would be one of the best investment I would ever make. Wow, was that an understatement.

I don't know if it's some kind of record, however over the last 4 months I've trebled my income.

Thank you so very, very much for everything you have done for me, my wife and our three children. We are now looking forward to an amazing future, thanks to you.

I wish you peace, happiness and prosperity.
Brad

Anonymous

Posted: 8/23/2006 7:26:47 AM

By: Harvey Wallbanger

This is really my last postiing here. I have listened to Stan Billues tapes and profitted from them. There is a wealth of information in them. In fact, I have used the information from his tapes to set company records for the telesales company that I am with now. Even won a cruise and doubled my income. But that is not the issue.

I used to work for Berkshire and I feel that Stan Billue is a better than average trainer. He supplies humor and wit with training. Sometimes he contradicts himself but that is okay. But that is not the issue either.

Stan taught me to use affirmations which I do everyday and boy do they work! Especially when combined with visualizations, alpha waves and NLP techniques i.e. swish patterns, new behavior generator, kiniesiology shifts and so on. I put a mirror and a 3x5 smile card by my desk and I smile before and during every call! I say, "I am making this the best call of the day!" before each call and it is! I am way ahead of everyone in my group (out of 90 employees) and consistently win spiff after spiff after spiff. And that is not the issue either.

I still listen to Stan's tapes in my car which I bought in 2006. I chuckle when he says where telemarketing is in 1983 and where it will be in 1985. But that is okay. That is not the issue either. The tapes were a good investment.

I tape record and critique my calls each and every day and I agree that is the best secret that Stan teaches. It has made an incredible difference in my succe$$. We all spend money on other tapes including listening to people like Stan, the best investment is to listen to yourself. I have passed this on to some of my peers and they are making remarkable improvement.

I have learned how to use voice inflections and punch out certain words at keys times. This has made an incredible diference for me. But that is not the issue either.

I know that Stan is a member of the speakers association and was hot as a speaker and on the speakers circuit in the 80's. I also know that he hasn't been on the platform since the late 80's but that is okay. He is a great speaker.

The real issue is not the training that Stan Billue offers (although some may be outdated), the real issue is the hype regarding David G. Rose, Enterra/Berkshire and the hype about this new company IMS (our "new home")

The real issue was how you sugar coated that nonsense with David G. Rose and Berkshire even though you knew the truth all the time and were secretly planning on going with this new company. Of course we all knew you were an employee of Berkshire and were requireed to say certain things at the time, but wasn't there a better way of communicating to us what was going on? And you had a 8 year background with David G. Rose. Why didn't you figure this out sooner?

And I really don't think Stan is a bad guy per se. Certaintly no worse than some of the people that are attacking him. He admits he has made mistakes. Perhaps Stan is just a kid at heart that never grew up in certain ways. He does seem to like a good time (who doesn't) He spends a lot of money on those monthly awards banquets (what about $1,000-$1,500 at least each!) and even invited us to his house for Memorial day. And what a nice house he has!

So the real issue is, why did you lie to us all about Berkshire, David G. Rose and then IMS making claims that were not true? I don't think you are all that bad of a guy Stan but someone we both admire says;

"Any addition to the truth, subtracts from the truth!"

"Once a person lies one time, can you truly believe anything else they say?"

Have a FANTA$TIC DAY STAN!

Harvey Wallbanger

Anonymous

Posted: 8/26/2006 1:52:15 PM

By: Dumber than dumb, and then some

As you well know, it is not Lisa that has been posting ad nauseum about the unimportant, except in the context of being David G. Rose's point man, "Mr. Fanta$tic". A few snide comments in threads started by someone else, but not the incredibly boring, redundant, whining, never-ending lament/bitch about working conditions, and job dissatisfaction. When you don't like the place you work, you quit, PARTICULARLY if you have worked there a very short time. That's what she did. Only a mental midget with serious emotional and psycholological problems would carry on like a 3 year old for months, demanding explanations, justifications, etc.

Stan Billue is someone else's obsession.

Anonymous

Posted: 8/26/2006 1:22:51 PM

By: Merlin06

Sorcerer, interesting story but it would have made more sense if Lisa Arden had gone after Big Papa, David G. Rose, not Stan Billue. Rose is the one with the "deep pockets" and the wealth, not Billue. If Billue truely had the money he claims he does, then what is he doing running boiler rooms and selling tapes which haven't been updated in 23 years? He would have his own deals and wouldn't need people like Rose.

Rose is the man with the bucks, not Billue.

Merlin06

Anonymous

Posted: 8/26/2006 10:42:55 AM

By: sorcerer88

I have read all the messages. I wonder the following : I wonder if Mr. Billue or those who posted messages ( esp.those about Lisa Arden) have ever read "The Invisible Investor" by Peter Trevellian ( available at www.paladin-press.com).In that book,the author chronicles the adventures of a fictitious "Nevada White".
Mr. White,born in 1948 and raised in Baltimore,MD,was a jazz musican. After years on the road,he studied books like Bob Allen's" How to live like a tycoon" and "How to buy real estate with no money down". He then went into buying low income property in Baltimore,MD /Washington,DC area. He was successful by getting government grants to subsidize this. He went on to give seminars and TV infomercials. He made a fortune and eventually placed it in a Liechtenstein trust. However, the FTC went after him. To get the goods on his supposed illegal activity,the US government got a convicted felon,former prostitute,embezzler called Laura ( cf. Lisa Arden) to infiltrate his outfit. She was told to seduce him(have sex with him) all the while the government filmed this to use against him. The agents showed the taped sex to Nevada's wife, who promptly filed for divorce. After the divorce,the government sent a "Don Juan" type after her to get the locale of the Liechtenstein trust and the banks. The US promptly confiscated his assets and sent poor Nevada into hiding--somewhere in Belize. now then this is ficiton. Art imitates Life. I wonder if Nevada White was based on Mr. Billue or even that Matthew Lesko( the guy on TV with the goofy sports jacket that has question marks on it) who talks of free government money. In any event, it shows that the bureaucrats can go after someone by using a criminal--even to seduce him/have sex with him. It also makes one wonder that if someone is harrassing you could there be a hidden agenda--viz a viz some bureaucrat trying to get the goods on you. it makes one wonder. The rest of the book gives info about Marc Harris. Since Mr. Harris was indicted in Miami last year, then the rest of the book is probably not worthwhile. However, the story of Nevada White is worthwhile if only to forewarn the entrepreneurs or promotional/ motivation speaker types out there. Yes, "big brother" can be watching you. There may be a "wolf in sheep's clothing" in your outfit designed to bring you down--even a convicted felon sent to seduce you.
best wishes. thanks for listening

Anonymous

Posted: 8/25/2006 7:11:54 PM

By: Stan Billue Sucks

On the contrary, don't you owe your 1 fan (Debby) and the people you screwed over at Berkshire along with the losers who followed you to IMS like those stupid mice followed the Pied Piper an explanation of your lies?

And Hey Stanley, at least I know who my real parents were. Can you say that?

Stan Billue Sucks

Anonymous

Posted: 8/25/2006 6:15:04 AM

By: Lisa Arden SUCKS

Lisa (or whatever name you're currently using),

Don't you realize after all these months that not even one person BELIEVES or even CARES about the trash coming out of your mouth about Stan Billue?

You keep daring him to defend your false accusations, right?
How about YOU explaining YOUR PAST, which includes:
6 possible Aliases
2 possible Social Security numbers
2 Tax Liens
Several questionable Real Estate transactions

A lengthy Criminal Record with at least 7 charges from 1984, 1987, 1989, and 2000, including:
1 Worthless Check charge
5 Fraud-Check charges
1 Grand Theft charge

Lisa, you owe an explanation to all your loyal readers and fans (both of them)!

Anonymous

Posted: 10/1/2006 6:23:21 AM

By: Tommy Telemarketer

Picking A Quality Telemarketing Company

When selecting a telemarketing company as a job, what do you look for? Do you just see if they will hire you? OR just check the commission rate?

I like to do a drive by ahead of the interview. See where it is located and even try to meet some of my potential future peers to see what kind of people I may have to work with.

Get their website, does it look professional and classy? Find out the management people. Run a google on them. Ask around the office complex where the company is located. Check with other businesses.

Do they offer benefits? Is that imprtant to you? It should be. Some companies say work for the money and buy your own insurance etc. For my money, I look for companies that not only offer medical, dental etc. but also a matching 401 (k), at least two paid weeks vacation starting with the first year, 8 paid holidays, PLUS 3-5 personal days and a pension.

Never settle for straight commission, usually that means the company is cheap or in trouble and those companies usually fold. Look for companies that are willing to pay experienced telemarketers up to $750/week to start PLUS commission. And stay away from companies that base your commission on SPH (sales per hour) or use other techniques to take your commission away. They should offer commission, bonuses and spiffs and they should be substantial.

If the company makes wild claims of high incomes like over $100,000/yearly, can they support that? I have answered many ads where claims of making over $100,000 easy where made and the top reps were just barely making over $30,000. It pays to check.

Companies today should have auto dialers and provide headsets. If your prospective company has a manual dialer, look elsewhere.

Weekends should be optional. Look for B2B companies. Businesses are closed weekends and holidays.

Check out the training. Is it quality or just smoke and mirrors, dog and pony show? Do they offer you training or is just sign these papers, get on the phones and GOOD LUCK? Or is it to the other extreme, primarily product training and you are being brewed to be a glorified customer service rep?

Check out the management. Do they have real sales experience or are they college grads with a b.s. (you know what b.s. stands for right?) Does the management or supervisors ever get on the phones to make real phone calls, not just T/O? If not, why not? Does the manager have any real sales experience? If not, how can he/she teach something that they have never experienced personally? Ask what companies they have worked for and what their highest earnings were. Don't be surprised to hear blue sky and no proof.

Does the company offer sales meetings? If yes, are they informational or just hype, rah-rah pump up meetings?

Does the company offer everyone an equal chance or do they prostelize certain employees who lack skill but know very well how to "suck up" to the boss. Is everyone treated equally? Are leads divided equally or do certain "bosses favorities" get the best leads while you get the leftovers?

If you have inbound lines, are inbound calls divided equally among all reps or do certain people get the majority of the calls ( especially laydowns?)---and make the majority of the sales?

How is the turnover rate? While it is not unusual to have turnover in any telemarketing company, an inordinately high number should be a red light to perhaps look elsewhere. When you see high turnover during training, something is really wrong.

Does your company ever allow guest speakers at your meetings? Or are they trying to snowblow you with suspect techniques and when they don't work, blame you and not the system?

Does your company ever send you to sales seminars to improve your skills. You may want to ask during the interview. And if so, are you compensated for going?

Finally, don't make the newspaper or the internet your only sources of job leads. Network. Ask, ask, ask. The best jobs are usually never advertized and also, have the lowest turnover. YES---even in telemarketing there are low turnover, high paying, good jobs. And by the way, it is usually better to work for a telemarketing division of a company than for a plain old telemarketing company.

Does your company offer independent reps, sometimes called intrapeneurs, independent contracters to work there or even from home remotely? Commuting is a pain in the butt.

Does your company over competition from other reps with outside companies? In other words, can a rep from XYZ company come in to your company if for no other reason than to prove tha he/she can blow everyone away in your company if given a fair chance? Let's compare training technques and see who really is the best telemarketer.

More To Come

Tommy Telemarketer

Anonymous

Posted: 9/3/2006 4:33:35 PM

By: What's The Deal Billue?

I don't see it the way you do Stanley. No one smeared your fiancee. No one made fun of the new company you are with. No one made fun of your parents. The issue is, why all of the lies about David G. Rose being an "Industry Icon" and Enterra (now Berkshire if t hey haven't chnged names again or folded) being "better than whatever is in second place." The quotes are obviously yours Stanley.

The issue about IMS is your involvement and the ability of some of the people you hired. Not to mention the character of some, if not the majority of those who couldn't cut it at Enterra (Berkshire) were terminated for many things including pilfering and insubordination and then rehired by you for the new company.

And no one said anything bad about IMS other than the hype you spread about it compared to the actual facts. This is based on information that I have recieved from people who were petitioned by you to work for the "new company" and who either started and left or refused when they couldn't find anything to document your hype. Still no link from you to prove otherwise.

Hoever, if ever there was any doubt that the accusations about you were correct, they should be settled now. Is there really anyone out there who really thinks that this is just a disgruntled former employee or just a disgruntled former customer who didn't get their promised refund? I think not!

It was you Stanley who attempted to shut Berkshire down with attempted being the operative word. You tried to remove employees at the last possible moment. In fact, all you did was remove "dead wood" and actually did Berkshire a favor. And besides, it didn't work.

You're the one who said you could "shut Berkshire down in a heartbeat", that they were open on a "phony bond" and using "illegal leads." If that were the case Stanley, why did you stay there from January untill July? If you knew that Enterra and David G. Rose were doing illegal things, aren't you also guilty by association? Or did you need the money that bad?

You're the one who said that while you were in "Kentucky testifying to keep his ass out of prison, he (David G. Rose) was down here destroying everything that we had built up." What exactly did you (we) build up Stanley? I understand that you were grossly behind production expectations and had a lot of dissatisfied customers who felt they were cheated out of money. And I have it on good word from people who stayed on at Enterra after I left that David G. Rose made one visit to the Lake Mary office and that was back in March. You were there also, not in some court trying to save his "ass." Another blatant lie Stanley.

I hear that some people are considering reapplying at Enterra and that they would rather work for Mark than for you. Should be interesting.

You're all out assault with "Lisa Sucks" says a lot about you, your character and integrity or the lack of it that is.

Remember when I said that all of this positive mental attitude stuff was just mental b.o. and I never liked to listen to tapes from people like Zig Ziglar or Les Brown. Speaking of Les B rown, that video you showed us had to be the most ridiculous waste of video I have ever seen! And do you remember who brought it in? Does that guy look like a guy who exudes professionalism or integrity? He left before I did and as I recall, he was going around the mens rooms and outside on the parking lots passing out flyers about David G. Rose indicating that he was wanted by the FBI! And then there is your attitude with this "Lisa Sucks." Need I say more?

You're posts with multiple aliases like I.M. Happy etc. shows that you are no stranger to using aliases, fake monikers or hyping yourself with self serving testimonials and more phony names. Aren't you the one who brought up using various aliases Stanley?

And perhaps if you went to your P.O. Bos to pick up mail, you wouldn't have unhappy customers complaining about NOT getting their refunds. Who did you think the package was from, the IRS, the FBI, one of your multiple ex-wives, multiple past due creditors or more unhappy customers who just wanted to send the tapes back within the 90 day refund period once they discovered that your training is bullshsit.

And what is a FANTA$TIC guy like you doing with a P.O. Box anyway. OOOOOOOOOOH --- I would think that a man of your self-proclaimed greatness would have an office with a customer service department to handle all of this. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH Stanley I guess another lie about you has been exposed. If in fact you were doing the business you would like everyone to believe, you wouldn't have to work in a boiler room would you?
OOOOOOOOOOOOOH! GOTCHA!

Lisa like the Monalisa

Anonymous

Posted: 8/26/2006 8:20:05 PM

By: Stan Billue Sucks

Wouldn't it be easier to just go to your mailbox and pick up your mail-DUH??? And wouldn't it be easier to post a link to substantiate your b.s. and most of all, wouldn't it be easier just to admit that you lied to us all about DGR and Berkshire/Enterra?

Or is this what all supposed $4,000/wk income earners do with their time.

If I was making $4,000/wk, I could think of a lot more things to do that would be fun. So apparently these posts are working which means THEY ARE GOING TO NOT ONLY CONTINUE, BUT ALSO ACCELERATE!

And oh by the way Stan, nobody is making fun of your parents. How can we when even you don't know who they were?

Stan Billue, You Still Suck

Anonymous

Posted: 8/26/2006 7:46:08 PM

By: Stan Billue

Let's see, first they start by attacking me.
Then they smear my fiancee.
Then they lie about the new Company I'm working with.
Then they bring my parents into it.
Now they make up a claim that they didn't get a refund.

What's next . . . my Cats?

All I can say is that if you made up an address like you made up your fake claim that I wouldn't issue you a refund, that would cause the Tapes to be returned.

Post your real name & contact information or contact me direct & I will issue a credit to your Credit Card immediately.

Stan Billue, CSP (real name)
sbillue@cfl.rr.com (real email)
(407) 719-2020 (real phone)

Make it a "FANTA$TIC! Future!

Anonymous

Posted: 8/26/2006 3:06:01 PM

By: If Only Billue's I.Q matched his waist size........

Stanley; so you are calling the people who have posted "stuff" about you mental midgets for going on for months and months? From what I can gather, all they are asking for is an explanation. Even Clinton offered that. So did Jimmy Swaggart.

So I guess Stanley that by your sillence, you are admitting that you deliberately conned us all with the lies about David G. Rose and about the hype regarding IMS.

Oh, Stanely, just because I was not on your email list or in your roledex file of preferred names to call, does not mean that I did not hear about what you were doing or what you have done wince the Berkshire mess.

How did information get passed around before the internet? Think about it Stanley!

If only your I.Q. matched your waist size, you would be clever.

Lisa like the Monalisa

Say hello to Pat Murphy for me will you?

Anonymous

Posted: 8/26/2006 2:58:08 PM

By: not a fan just want some facts

Nice post by Stan Billue, er, I mean Rocky Renninger (ha-ha-ha). But I have one question"

What does "a career adjustment" mean? Never heard that term before. Perhaps you can expand on that.

Nice to know Stanley that you are the President and sole member of your own fan club.

Just The Facts

Anonymous

Posted: 10/5/2006 12:55:52 AM

By: Mitch

Still not too bright are you Brian? How would Lisa know anything about what went on in Heathrow when the company name had changed to Berkshire, or anything about IMS? She was long gone.

By the way, how is Kathleen?

Anonymous

Posted: 10/4/2006 10:14:03 PM

By: Green_Monkey23

Sorry for your time.... Why i can't see images on this resource?
My Browser is: Opera.
Thank you.

Anonymous

Posted: 10/4/2006 4:28:53 AM

By: quepasa?

El Camino Real

Anonymous

Posted: 10/3/2006 9:13:54 AM

By: Leave Stan Billue Alone!

My son, daughter in-law and two grand daughters came over a few days ago to visit. While at my home, they spotted a picture of me when I used to work for Enterra. Stan Billue is also in the picture. When my 6 year old gran daughter saw the picture, she yelled out:

"Grandpa! That man standing next to you. He has white hair. A big white beard and a big fat belly. He looks like Santa Claus. Is he Santa Claus without a suit?"

Then she said,

"He must be a real nice man. Look at how he smiles and he is right next to you. Looks like he likes you. He seems like a nice man."

As they, out of the mouth of babes....

Looking over these posts, I have to laugh. We now know that the #1 culprit, Stan Billue attacker is Lisa Arden aka Wolverine aka about 40 posts and counting. What is so funny? You look at her background and she said she is mad at Stan Billue, mad at David G. Rose and Enterra for besmearching her "reputation"??? What reputation? She wouldn't even pass a background test for most companies and should get down on her knees that Stan offered this clown a job when most companies won't, didn't and still aren't.

The quotes of Lisa being a "sales superstar" were hers, not Stan's. Lisa has a high opinion of herself.

Lisa was the only one making sales at first, but her technique left a lot to be desired. She makes snake oil and used car salesmen look honorable.

I was listening to some tapes by Nido Qubein. He talks about integrity and character in selling. Lisa needs to get a hold of those tapes. Stan did about 25 years ago I believe.

Having worked for Stan for a short time, I feel that he isn't a bad guy. He pushes people and is tough. Some people have a problem with that. He is usually fair. Not sure what happened between him and David G. Rose and really don't care about Enterra. When Stan called me and told me that he was opening a new call center and had left Enterra, I was happy for him. He was the only class that Enterra had, in my opinion.

Stan offered his old people a second chance with the new company. My complaint was the hours, the distance to travel, having to work weekends and the base which was $170/week less than what I was making at the job that I had. I was grateful that he offered me a job with his new company and wished him well but felt that I had something even better. And I did.

But why all of the constant attacks on Billue? He tries to build people, is recognized as a reputable trainer, has been on the stage with people like Zig Ziglar and Tom Hopkins, Mark Victor Hansen among others and his telephone techniques still work. And I happen to know that some of these people have a lot of respect for Stan. I've met them. They have told me so.

But I think I know the reason for the attacks on Billue by basically one person. As Stan says, "When somebody has lost their confidence to sell, any excuse will do!" And when things go wrong, fix the blame quick. Easier to blame Stan Billue than face the fact that perhaps you don't have what it takes to be a real sales superstar Miss Lisa Arden, Ms. Wolverine, Miss Mona Lisa.

As my grand daughter told me this past weekend, "Anybody that looks like Santa Claus must be a nice man." From my experiences during my brief tenure with Stan, I agree. He is a nice guy. Must be to take this abuse and be so cool about it. But then again again, people who really know the man, know the truth about him.

EYE OF THE TIGER!

Anonymous

Posted: 10/2/2006 10:04:00 AM

By: Tommy Telemarketer

The Art Of Asking Questions

Up to the 1970's, sales used to be based on features. Then the tide shifted to benefits. Today it is neither features or benefits, it is asking questions, letting the prospect speak and sell himself.

The good Lord gave us two ears and one mouth and we should use them proportionately. The master of asking questions was the late, great Ben Feldman. Feldman was using the question asking technique back in the 50's when everyone else was pushing features and Feldman set records in the life insurance industry that still stand today.

One questions Feldman used to ask his prospects was; "Mr. Prospect, do you want your widow to live as well as your wife does today?" Or to business owners, "Do you want your business to be around after you are gone?"

Today, questions have been more refined. But you still want to dig for pain and do so subtly. Excellent questions include:

Tell me more about that
Could you be more specific
How long has this been a problem
How have you tried to solve it before
Did you give up trying to solve it
How much is this costing you
And this doesn't bother you
How does this make you feel
How do you feel about this (never say think)

Overcoming objections

That is an interesting question, do you mind if I ask you, why is that imprtant to you?

Why did you ask me that?

Always answer a question with a question

Great repsonses to stupid questions

Prospect: How do you get paid?

You: Every Friday! How do you get paid?

Prospect: Do you get paid on commission?

You: I get paid for providing service. Do you get paid on commission?

Prospect: Who pays you?

You: A little old lady in the accounting dept. Who pays you?

Anonymous

Posted: 7/15/2007 10:56:02 PM

By: George

Yes, how would Lisa know what was going on at the new company. She certaintly didn't have any friends there when she left. I sincerely doubt if she has any friends anywhere.

Anonymous

Posted: 7/11/2007 10:59:54 PM

By: Ramone

Tell me more about this Lisa Arden girl aka wolverine. I think I may have met her on 42nd St. in New York.

Anonymous

Posted: 3/18/2007 10:47:07 PM

By: Shelly

Tell me what do you know about this Bellenger(Bolongia) guy? I think I might know him.

Anonymous

Posted: 1/17/2007 6:52:41 PM

By: Guess Who?

Dr. Lee Bellenger
Lee Bellenger
Dr. Lee Bellinger
Lee Bellinger
You are a fraud. Isn't that right Mr. Bolongia?

He is not a millionaire and whatever money he has was obtained by illegal means. What's great about this posting is that you don't know who this is. You have screwed over so many people. How does it feel to be a two time convicted felon? Did you enjoy your showers in jail? Looks like you are up to your old ways. How does it feel to screw over poor people with your "foundation"?

Anyone reading his previous posting should not listen to anything he says. He will steal from your dead grandmother to make money. You are going to go to jail again I am going to see to it. Enjoy your freedom because someone is watching you!!!

Anonymous

Posted: 10/6/2006 7:51:37 AM

By: Lisa Arden Still Sucks

Isn't it funny how Lisa Arden claims to be so professional, so successful and doing so well but has nothing else to do with her time but post on these boards nonstop now for 7 months! WOW!!!

The fact is, lot's of people passed you at Enterra. You may have been the first to make sales, if you want to call what you did selling, but you were not the best. "Sales Superstar" was a name you gave to yourself. It was not from Stan. Billue knows real talent and a real sales superstar when he sees one.

You claim that you are a better trainer than Billue? You couldn't even follow the scripts properly. I doubt if you could train a dog to drink water!

You use Matt's name? Perhaps you don't know this but Matt is gone. He left to start his own deal which I understand folded inside of two months. By the way, Matt's real name is George.

But Lisa, don't you realize that after all of these months that not even one person BELIEVES or even CARES about the trash coming out of your mouth via your keyboard about Stan Billue?

You keep daring him to defend your false accusations, right?
How about your explaining YOUR PAST, which includes:

6 possible aliases
2 possible social security numbers
2 Tax Liens
Several questionable real estate transactions

A lengthly Criminal Record with at least 7 charges from 1984, 1987, 1989, and 2000 including;

1 Worthless Check charge
5 Fraud-Check charges
1 Grand Theft Charge

And you say you were worried about an association with Enterra and Stan Billue ruining your reputation? What reputation? The one with the multiple social security numbers, worthless check, 5 fraud check or grand theft charges?

If you ask me, you should get down on your knees (I suspect you are used to that position anyway) and thank Stan Billue for offering you a job when so many haven't, won't, didn't and still won't.

And I think you owe an explanation to all of your loyal readers and fans (both of them including yourself)!

Finally, Stan has helped a lot of people. He put the new company together to help all of the people who were at Enterra/Berskhire, were dissatisisfied and wanted another opportunity.

By the way, when Stan was running things at Enterra, we never had even one bounced check and we were always paid on time. One time I remember checks were 4 hours late and Stan was on the phone to corporate screaming to get this fixed pronto. He always wanted to make sure we got paid on time.

Did it even occur to you that perhaps Stan was not aware of the things that eventually transpired this past spring? And why do you attack the new company IMS? Did you apply and get turned down or were you upset that Stan never invited you as he invited the rest of us?

Rest easy Lisa, because you never would have got in. IMS does background checks. That immediately eliminates YOU! And your underhanded sales tactics would never be approved here.

Not to worry Lisa, I hear you are great at making license plates!

Moan At Lisa

Anonymous

Posted: 10/6/2006 6:55:51 AM

By: sputnick_monkey1959

As was stated previously, Lisa Arden has a high opinion of herself. Her skills, leave much to be desired. Integrity? She has none. Compared to Lisa, snake oil and used car salespeople look honorable.

She claims she left Enterra because of her reputation. What reputation? Do a google on her. And Lisa did know what was going on with Berkshire after she left Enterra. She had codes and access to information that was privy only to management level people.

Nice try with the Mitch handle, another guy was easily passed Lisa and who is no longer working for Berkshire. And another guy who talks the talk BUT...doesn't always walk the walk. Why would you want to use his name Lisa?

Moan At Lisa

I can outsell Lisa (and anybody else from Enterra/Berkshire/IMS) anyday of the week

P.S. Like you really care about anybody Lisa!

Anonymous

Posted: 2/8/2008 3:34:15 PM

By: L

MSmith, I am trying to send you an email regarding Lee Bellenger but your mailbox is full. I think he has scammed us, a non-profit and want to terminate any association TODAY but need some corraborating info if you can provide it.
Thanks

Anonymous

Posted: 10/5/2007 9:33:27 AM

And isn't it funny how Stan says his tape sets are worth $125 each when they sell on Ebay for as little as .99 cents. If Billue is really as good as he claims, how come Nightingale-Conant isn't now and never was after him to do a tape program for them? Why not have the largest distributor of educational and motivational tape programs in the world market your programs instead of marketing them yourself out of your home? And if Stan Billue is such a great speaker, how come he hasn't had any speaking engagements for at least 25 years? (That is other than setting up boiler rooms.)

Is Stan Billue really fantastic? He certaintly thinks he is. As for anyone else who has worked with him, BWHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

Anonymous

Posted: 9/1/2007 1:00:19 PM

By: Reality Check 2

Only a year later and still no response from the man who has "touched the lives of so many people" I am sure that Billue has touched the wallets & checkbooks of a lot of people hawking absolute garbage.

Another great Billue line while t/o-ing sales calls; "I came out of retirement for this program. That is how much I believe in it!"

Fact is he came off of unemployment, is no longer in demand for speaking engagements, on;y tape sales are the slowns who work for him so he goes from boiler room to boiler room. So tell us Billue, why did you lie to us? Hmmmmm?

Anonymous

Posted: 9/1/2007 6:42:07 AM

By: Pat Murphy is mad at Billue

This guy Stan Billue is sure full of himself. Writes and beleives his own ad copy and then creates aliases to support an image that doesn't exist. Billue is so full of himself that you need hipboots and a shovel everytime he says anything.

Anonymous

Posted: 8/14/2007 10:22:53 PM

By: Stan Murphy

Billue was booted out of Enterra/Berkshire after about 3-4 months then started a new call center called IMS which Billue claimed was ranked as one of the top three companies in America to work for by Fortune Magazine. That was Billue's claim and was never proven. IMS in Lake Mary folded in less than 4 months under Billue's "leadership" Rumor has it that Billue has started a new call center in the run down section of Sanford, Fl, in a dead shopping center, about 2,000 square feet with some people who have been on unemployment since they worked with Billue last fall with IMS. Bets are that this new Billue endeaver will be shut down before Labor Day. Why? Look at who runs it and look who he has working in it? Need I say more???

Anonymous

Posted: 8/14/2009 8:06:21 AM

By: Mark

testing

Jump to different Forum... 

We hunt for red flags in high-value, cross-border finance by monitoring offshore and onshore courts, regulatory actions, offering documents, and other sources - and email you the results.

View Recent Digests

Cayman Court Secrecy: A Huge Red Flag for Foreign Investors & Clients
David Marchant
As any fule kno, the biggest enemy of fraud, corruption, money laundering, and other forms of financial crime is transparency, while their best friend is secrecy. That's why the unprecedented mass sealing of cases that's taking place at the Financial Services Division of the Grand Court of the Cayman Islands is repugnant to anyone with a genuine concern for financial crime.