OffshoreAlert
Daily news, documents and intelligence about Offshore Financial Centers and those who conduct business in them that you will not find anywhere else.
RSS Feed Print
Brett Salter died last night...
Anonymous
Posted: Saturday, August 13, 2011

Posted: 11/30/2006 10:20:37 AM

By: yiskadel va yishkada

could be a scam.

Internal Administrator

Posted: 11/30/2006 10:14:53 AM

By: Heywood Jablowmee

or at least his family is calling people today and saying he passed away. I'd be interested in seeing a death certificate!

Anonymous

Posted: 12/3/2006 4:16:00 PM

By: you know

Your father was a scam artist that stole money from people and the $200,000 bike is not worth that much I worked on that bike, the welds on it are a joke I remember him calling Bourgt about how crapy it was and he wanted his money back. Maybe you should learn from his mistakes and just treat people nice and not steal from them and then all of this would not be posted.

Anonymous

Posted: 12/3/2006 3:10:27 PM

By: jenna salter bretts daughter

i do not know were my massage i posted went to but i am bretts oldest daughter and i would like it if you would not post these things about my fater it is rude and unconsiderable .. we lost my father to cancer have a heart thank you

Anonymous

Posted: 12/1/2006 2:39:47 PM

By: Funeral is today

Here is the Funeral home info. The funeral was today at 10 eastern

http://www.benjamins.ca/index.cfm?fa=home.ServiceDetail&SNum=123319

Anonymous

Posted: 11/30/2006 1:29:19 PM

By: brett is dead

I found this on a motorcycle site

http://www.markhamcustomcycle.com/

This story ran in the Toronto Sun two days

http://www.torontosun.com/Money/2006/11/28/2530635-sun.html

Anonymous

Posted: 11/30/2006 10:25:08 AM

By: Heywood Jablowmee

I agree, but my source is pretty good. I'll post more info here when I get it.

Anonymous

Posted: 12/11/2006 10:36:09 PM

By: whezzey

I Noticed his memorail page was all "friends" and family, so I thought no body would write anything bad, until today!!! That was great what Bob Summertime or what ever his name was. More people should just copy and paste some of these messages on that site. And did anyone read what his mom Eita write, wow. I thought she was crazy when I met her, that weird message about Brett really convinced me!!!! By the way to see that $200,000 bike, look on his www.toymakerinc.com website and go to the live camera section and look at the pics in the shop, there it is!!!! At toymaker he did the same raffle, with a Ferrari, guess who won it???? NO ONE....Because it was a scam, He probably did this bike one to pay for his funeral!!!!

Anonymous

Posted: 12/9/2006 8:25:17 PM

By: Fred

Any last messages about your experiences with Brett (good or bad), can always be posted at the following farwell site:
http://www.benjamins.ca/condolence.cfm?snum=123319&serviceid=

Post whatever you need to say there.

Anonymous

Posted: 12/29/2006 11:42:59 PM

By: you are all stupid

hey why dont you screw off

Anonymous

Posted: 12/29/2006 11:33:02 PM

By: u know who

ok, to all of you brett haters, let me say this if you were doing stuff with my dad, that is on you ... and you say that he was such a bad man, and you all knew it, and seen how he worked, your words not mine. then you were stupid to have done buesness with him and expected differt results. i mean really all shit shit you are postiing up is pretty much all your fault, i mean if some one is that stupid to have done buesness with him ...knowing he was going to do what ever it is he did to you. haha jokes on you, i mean dont get me wrong shit happends but some people are just dumb and maybe need to smarten up a little bit ..... you cant trust no body but your family."period" and im 22 and know that .... ah hem can you say "common sence" look at it this way i bet you wont make the same mistake again, will you? so, lesson learnd.
sighned u know who

Anonymous

Posted: 12/29/2006 8:49:24 PM

By: wheeze

Well, as I went to read Bretts condolances page, I noticed that some one had cut and paste my message on to it. Wonder if there is enough room to cut and paste all these pages on there?

Anonymous

Posted: 12/28/2006 11:10:39 PM

By: Wheeze

Jenna,
I am glad your son had gifts to open on Christmass morning. Your dad stole so much money from us that we are still repairing our lives. I know that children love their parents and parents love their kids, but you dad loved money above all else. As the saying goes, "money is the root of all evil". Your dad did horrible things to people he had working for him, to people he sold those salvage titled stolen cars to, and to the general public when he did one of his infamous "raffles", which turns my stomach to see that he did that at the very end! I would like to see who "wins" that bike!!! Wonder if he will make Blaize, your son, the winner??? The main thing that puzzled me, Jenna, about one of your first postings is that you said you found this site because you were on the internet looking for "all the great things" your dad has done. As his daughter don't you know your father and what he has done in life? Did you find any good out there? I know I never did, I am sure it must be hard for you to lose a parent, but you must not have been around him very much if you had to look for anything about him on the internet, and if you were surprised by the many pages on this one website alone about him. Jenna, I appricate that you are saying you will pray for all of us. I hope you can have a great life, but I will always till the day I die, hate your dad, nothing will ever repair the damage he has caused so many people.
To all the other people who got "saltered"---Has any one put any claims against his estate yet?

Anonymous

Posted: 12/26/2006 5:03:14 PM

By: To Jenna

Dear Jenna,

You seem like you may be a sweet Christian or religious girl, that did not grow up with her father Brett Salter, and just didn't know him very well. Possibly he may have done some nice things for you, and his family, but that I don't know for sure.

However, the problem with him was that he did some very, very, devious rip off's of other people. I know this because he ripped me off for a whole lot of money, through his pre-meditated scam tactics. A huge amount of money was embezzled out of my bank account, and ended up in Brett's pocket. And it wasn't just me. There were many, many other people whom Brett ripped off for many years. In order to confirm this, all you need to do is the following: Go to this main website: www.kycnews.com. Then type in the word "salter" , and look under the locator of "message board". Then you will see many, many messages, from dozens of different people whom Brett had stolen from, and ripped off. These are all different people, and their is a "common theme" through out these messages. And these are about some of the devious scams that Brett had done. Also, I suspect that there may also be dozens, if not hundreds of other people who Brett ripped off, that don't even know about this site. Furthermore, I saw first hand the way that Brett operated. And he was the biggest scammer that I have ever heard of, or ran across. He had various layers of lies, and would set people up, and play people for his own evil purposes. And then after he scammed people, he would threaten them if they inquired into getting their money back. He was a very bad, bad, person. If you are a religious person, then you may consider that it is possible that his soul could be in hell right now. Although I am not sure, but it doesn't look like he ever repented of his evil ways. That is becasue it looks like he was still scheming on people right up to the end. However, that is for God to judge. Because you are asking questions, and wanted a reply from someone, I decided to reply to you. If you wish to respond, then please just click "reply" to this message.

My advice for you is to go on with your life, but do know the truth. And the truth is that your father did ruin a whole lot of peoples lives, including my own, and many others. Although it's all over now. Just remember to PLEASE teach your kids, and any other family members that you run across, that is is very wrong to steal from people, and to try and con them out of their money. Right now the name "Brett Salter" is a very bad name, and has a terrible reputation. Hopefully you can start anew, and try to rebuild the Salter name and reputation, that was ruined by your Dad. Although that may take a long time.

I believe that the reason he won't be there for you, is that his own evil pathway, and actions, actually created the cancer in him, and led to him getting shot in the head, and beat up by others. Possibly the bad feelings of having to always look over his shoulder, could have caused the cancer. Although I'm not sure. None of that would have happened to a nice peaceful, and honest man. However, his actions were so terrible, that people could not stand it. And again, it is not just me, but many, many people felt the same way about Brett. HE CHOSE the evil pathway, and had an early grave, becasue of his evil choices. I am so sorry, and would have prefered that he repented from his evil ways, but it appeared that he did not.

Again, I'm sorry for your loss, but you do need to know the truth, since you were asking. Nobody is claiming that they are perfect. But there are dozens, and dozens of people, all with similar stories, about how Brett conned them, and ripped them off, in the worst possible manner. Believe me, and there is NO doubt about it, he was a huge lier, and embezzler, theif,and the worst rip off I ever seen, or heard of.

Feel free to reply back, and I wish you the best. Just be thankful that it didn't turn out worse, as some people were very upset with him.

Anonymous

Posted: 12/26/2006 2:37:44 AM

By: jenna

look , maybe im not saying this right not every body in life makes good choices and i guess you dont care that i lost a very special some one in my life my dad wont be there for me to walk me down the isle when i get married . he was not here for christmas today to see his grandson open his gifts he loved my son so much you see my dad had three daughters and he was a guy you know what i mean the kinda guy who like to hang with the boys and even though i was in to cars and bikes i still was not a boy haha any way i got to give him a grandson oh my and he loved so much it brakes my heart. i know that maybe some things happend between you and my dad whos falt it really was i guess i dont know ? but i tell you this you act like you are mr. perfect and here you are saying all these bad things about my dad who are you to judge ? i am going to pray for you and i hope that does not bother you .. but every one does need prayer and i hope you will respond to this any way im sure you are having a better holiday then me because i would hate for any one to have to fell the pain i do

Anonymous

Posted: 12/31/2006 2:09:42 AM

By: To Jenna 2

Dear Jenna,

You really made a HUGE mistake in what you said, and have no idea of what you are talking about. Your father had stolen a lot of money from a lot of people, and ruined a lot of peoples lives, including my own. This is no joking manner, and you should not have joked about that, with your very rude and ignorant comments.

The people who got ripped off, embezzled, and conned by Brett did not know that he was a con-artist untill it was too late. The guy was very tricky, very forceful, and a big lier. He took advantage of peoples trust, and of their good human nature, in the worst possible way. I suggest that you apoligize for your comments. Otherwise, people are going to really be upset with you.

Most people did not know in advance how bad, and what a scoundrel that he was, untill it was too late. He stole anywhere from thousands, to hundreds of thousands of dollars from people, and completely ruined some lives, turning their world upside down. Some people had to go bankrupt, lost EVERYTHING that they had, and had to suffer for many years, thanks to his devious scams, and ruthless actions.

The scams that I saw Brett do were 100% his fault. He agressively pushed people into deals, and embezzled money out of their bank accounts, without their knowledge. When he was caught, he promised to put the money back, but never did. He lied, and stalled, and stalled, and only went on to his next victim. Without going into all of the details, I can assure you that he did somethings that could have gotten him shot. In fact, I heard that he did later get shot. Why do you think that was? You've gotta really screw someone over badly for them to want to shoot you. And their were many people who felt that way.

I thought you were possibly a sweet little girl, that was just ignorant of her father's evil ways. However, your ignorant comments only show that you are like him, and a very callous, and cold person. You better learn your lesson now, that it is not right to joke about someone's loss, especially when they were embezzled, and stolen from in the way that Brett did.

How would you like it if we were to all put claims into Brett's estate. We could probably tie it up for a long time, and retrieve much of our stolen money from his estate, which is mostly all "ill -gotten gains" You should have the decency to not want to inherit any of that DIRTY MONEY that your father took from many people.

My final advice to you, is that you should apoligize for your cold, ignorant, and ruthless comments. Never, ever joke again about somebody losing money on one of Brett's ruthless, and devious scams. He may have gotten lucky that he lived as long as he did. However, I do thank God that justice had finally taken place with this evil man. He died a horrible cancerous death, suffered much, and was put in an early grave. And his only legacy that he left, was the he was a ruthles, devious scam artist. What a complet wast of a human life.
Some of us really celebrated the news about what happend to him. I know that's harsh, but he really brought it all on himself. Don't you do the same thing...

Anonymous

Posted: 12/30/2006 10:02:34 PM

I am not sure how that is done in Canada, but in the U.S of A. an ad runs at the end of the classifieds letting people know how and where to claim against it. I have been checking the Toronto paper and always Googling!!!

Anonymous

Posted: 12/30/2006 9:53:28 PM

By: you know

Jenna you are a fat whore and soon you will lose weight, that is after you get cancer like your fucked up dad, it is a hereditary thing so don't worry about staying fat! Yes if I could and it was ok to kill assholes like your dad I would have but like you said hard lesson learned but now you are the center of my hate and now I'm telling you you will die of cancer or get too fat and your heart will stop becouse it is so cloged with fat the blood will not pump. So keep on with the "MY FATHER WAS A GREAT MAN" becouse it is crap and you know it yourself and I know you are a fat ass becouse I know who you are and what you look like.

Anonymous

Posted: 12/30/2006 2:06:10 PM

By: Bob

To: Mr. Ike Cohen. I don't think anybody is going to shut up, especially after all of the nonesense that they went through regarding the rip offs, money lost, and hassles, etc.

However, your idea about making a claim against the estate is an excellent. Can you (or anyone else) please provide us with information regarding Brett's estate? For example: 1. How much money was left in the estate? 2. What are the primary assets in the estate. 3. What happens to the money and assets that were placed under dummy names, and monies placed in the Cayman Islands, etc.? 4. Also, can you provide us with the name and phone number of the attorney or other representitive that is handling the estate?

This would be very helpful if you could please provide that information ASAP. I think that there are many victims that would appreciate that information. Otherwise, I'm sure we can find it out through other means as well.

Thanks for the great idea!

Anonymous

Posted: 12/30/2006 1:38:22 AM

By: let his family have peace

make a claim against the estate, and shut up

Anonymous

Posted: 1/4/2007 7:05:31 PM

By: Rob

I've known Brett for years and have never seen the side that all of you are talking about. Brett has always treated me with respect and never let me pickup a tab when we were out. We rode bikes together, etc. If so many people were after him, why did he walk the street so care free never looking over his shoulder? Brett was my friend and I'm proud to say so. May he rest in piece

Anonymous

Posted: 1/1/2007 5:02:34 AM

By: wow

Wow, Jenna you are really airing out some dirty laundry!!! Making fun of people for having a miscarrage, you are starting to sound as if you have no soul, like your dad. As for your dad's money, even if no one gets a penny, it will be worth it to show even more people what a shitbag he was, and what dirt your family is. Great that you replied to these messages, you are showing the traits your dad had. Working a minimum wage job, how do you support your son on min wage, are you recieving govt assistance? Didn't your dad give you enough of all of OUR money he embezzled????? Also, if you getting min wage, you must be an unskilled uneducated worker!! What a model citizen you are, and you have the gall to tell all of us we are dumb for "letting" your dad scam us!!! You really should seek some sort of help before you end up on the crack pipe like your friends you mention. All I have to say is WOW!!

Anonymous

Posted: 1/1/2007 2:09:42 AM

By: the last time

look people im sick of this shit i dont even know why i have responded to any of you in the first place i dont care about any money ive never had any money i make minum wage and i like my job and you know what do what ever it is that you want money is the root to all evil and if that want you want then try to get it haha good luck im sick of lowering my self to your level and i wont do it any more .and to angela if your little eyes happen to read this haha bith i know who you are dont think i dont if you want to act all brave come to my door stop all this petty shit and just say it to my face in person.......... but i bet you dont have the balls for it do you ? oh and i know you dont like me because i have a son with the one that you love and he doesent want you and you lost your baby cause you couldent keep the crack pipe out your mouth but hey haha thats life love always me

Anonymous

Posted: 12/31/2006 3:47:25 PM

By: I KNOW ALOT

HERE'S THE DEAL ! ! ! BRETT ALWAYS THOUGHT HE COULD TAKE HIS MONRY WITH HIM,HE DIDN'T LEAVE ANY WITH HIS DAUGHTER THAT'S A FACT, OR ANYBODY ELSE FOR THAT MATTER. I AM SURE THE ONLY ONE WHO GOT HIS MONEY WAS HIS FATHER. AND HE IS GOING TO KEEP IT.BRETT DIDN'T CARE ABOUT ANYBODY BUT HIS OWN PERSONAL WALLET. I AM SURE THE ONLY REASON HE DIDN'T GO TO JAIL IS BECAUSE HE ROLLED OVER ON HIS OWN FATHER AS A KEY WITNESS.THAT'S THE WORD ON THE STREET IN FLORIDA AND ALWAYS HAS BEEN.ASK ANYONE THERE WHO HE WENT THROUGH.THAT'S WHY HE SPENT 5 YEARS IN THE CAN, BECAUSE OF HIS OWN SON.WHAT A SHAME!!!. NOW THERE IS NO BIG LOSS TO THE WORLD EXCEPT THAT THE MONIES THAT WERE SCAMED WILL NEVER BE RETURNED TO THE PEOPLE FROM WHERE IT WAS TAKEN FROM.I AM SURE THAT THERE IS NO ESTATE TO PUT A LEAN ON OR ANY REAL PROPERTY TO ATTACH BECAUSE THE KIND OF PERSON HE WAS HE WOULDN'T WANT ANYONE TO GET IT.
SIGNED 1 OF HIS VICTIMS...

Anonymous

Posted: 12/31/2006 1:18:03 PM

http://www.toymakerinc.com/live_show_room.htm Here's a picture of the $200,000 bike that is going to be at the Supershow in Canada. This picture was taken in the shop of the store in Tx, the people in the pictures working in that shop, Do you think they ever got paid???? Also the bike came from Bourget, Brett didn't "make the bike" as he claimed.....The part that really makes me sick is that he is being made into a wonderful man whose wonderful life was cut short by cancer.

Anonymous

Posted: 12/31/2006 12:19:12 PM

By: Wheeze

Jenna,
After reading all your messages, due to your spelling and gramatical errors, I came to the assumption you were just a child, but then I remembered you have a child yourself. Then I googled Salter, and found your "myspace" page. You are definatly old enough to know better. With all the people that hate your father, you should definatly heed the advice we are all telling you to Watch what you say. I am sure you have been living comfertably due to all the money your father has stolen from all of us. Well, don't count on getting that money!!! After it is taxed, because the more you have the more it is taxed, and everyone swindled by your snake of a dad are aware he is dead, and we are coming for what is ours!! So, my suggestion to you is learn how to spell and write, because you will be filling out job applications very, very soon, and you better hope your future employer doesn't know the Salter legacy your dad has left behind!!

Anonymous

Posted: 1/5/2007 8:51:05 PM

Hey smartass, I'm helping his family out researching old creditors and listing them. I've read all your post's and it seems like you just like to bitch alot and have nothing else to do. Why don't you have your attorney get a hold of me if your fearful to disclose your info, on second thought, now it's my turn to laugh, you're on your own smartass,.........good luck!

Anonymous

Posted: 1/5/2007 5:29:09 PM

By: whezze

Rob, if you are Bretts old buddy old pal, why would you be involved with getting money from his estate??? That is funny of you to think that I would give you my info. As far as my money from Bretts estate, my lawyers are working quite well on all of that, thank for your transparent offer though, I needed a good laugh today!! Besides all of that is public record!!!

Anonymous

Posted: 1/5/2007 3:16:25 PM

By: roachim

i heard he was still alive

Anonymous

Posted: 1/5/2007 12:48:30 PM

Wheeze, why don't you email me with your contact information and I'll pass it on to the right people who are researching assets and handeling the estate. I have personally talked with the reps and the family wants to talk care of the creditors.

Anonymous

Posted: 1/5/2007 9:31:45 AM

Who got shot in the head?. If you got hurt in a business venture and it was premeditated, have you filed a claim againest the estate?

Anonymous

Posted: 1/4/2007 10:09:49 PM

Rob, The reason that your pal Brett picked up the tab was because it is always easy to spend other people money. So tell us what fabulos meals did we all buy you, while our bank accounts were being sucked dry and our business were closing down?? He was a shit bag, he got shot in the head!!! Guess he wasn't looking over his sholder that time!! He moved so much and was more slippery then a greased pig, in his grave is the only place he will stay for a long time. When ever Brett went out he had hired goons all around, gang members that are willing to do what ever for money and drugs, those were his body guards. If Brett ever gave you a free bike, check the vin, it might be someones elses bike!! May bretts time in hell be everlasting.

Anonymous

Posted: 1/7/2007 2:23:07 PM

By: Mike W

Sounds like this Rob guy is trying to help you idiots, why are you giving him a hard time? If you're out a months pay, write the $300.00 off!

Anonymous

Posted: 1/7/2007 12:11:25 AM

Bob, I've known Brett for over 30 years, we went to school together. Brett dipped in and out of all our lives. He went to Florida for about 10 years and during these times, we really didn't speak. I am shocking by all the alligations againest Brett and feel for everyone envolved. This is a side of Brett that I never knew. I have been working with some of thr family members trying to sort things out and make things right for some of the people, I think this may be way over my head and I think I'll be stepping out. Good luck and you have my name and email address if you need any help in contacting the right people. I will not be watching this message board after this post.

Anonymous

Posted: 1/6/2007 11:02:53 AM

By: Bob

Rob, why are you so hell bent on getting everyones info?? How are we acting like brett, No one here has stolen anyones money!! We are all being open and honest, I just don't see why you have a burning desire to get our e-mails?? Answer that and maybe we will, but pardon us for being private about somethings, I am sure it is apparent we have been screwed over already, one bitten twice shy. Maybe if you show you have something worth while, we will be more willing oblige to your request.

Anonymous

Posted: 1/6/2007 10:41:31 AM

If you poeple really have something to say or talk about, leave a REAL email address and name so you can be contacted and stop hiding; you're acting like the people your talking about.

Anonymous

Posted: 1/6/2007 9:30:40 AM

By: bob

Where were all of these people that loved Brett while he was alive, this message board has been going for years, where was his fan club hiding then?? Everyone dies, that is not going to mend all the strife that son of a bitch caused. He is not a saint because he died from cancer. If you love him so much write a letter to his family, don't try to change how we all feel about him, unless you want to restore our bank accounts and businesses. If not, screw off, this isn't the love fest page for brett, even that one is getting filled with hatred for that snake. Doesn't that say a lot about what legacy he left behind? As for narrow mindedness, that was brett all he cared about was money and how to get it, he did not care for people, or his family. If any of you had died, he would not have cared, why do you care for him and how we all feel?

Anonymous

Posted: 1/6/2007 1:21:51 AM

By: TONY

JUST LET WELL ENOUGH ALONE, LET HIS FAMILY FINALLY HAVE PIECE.
DON'T YOU PEOPLE HAVE BETTER THINGS TO DO THEN TRY TO PICK ON SOMEBODY WHO PASSED AWAY.how narrow minded are you people ?

Anonymous

Posted: 1/31/2007 6:37:03 PM

By: In the know

Yes, you've got the right place on Palace Pier.

Wheeze, let's play vacuum cleaner, I'll pretend I'm dirt and you suck the hell out of me!

Anonymous

Posted: 1/31/2007 2:34:18 PM

one last question to confirm my suspiscions please...did this Brett live in a penthouse in downtown T.O.?

Anonymous

Posted: 1/31/2007 12:42:30 PM

The two Bretts you are thinking of are one in the same, The shitzter pretends to be a bike builder.
To the people posting things for me to do to them, thank you for the offers, you sound sick in the head...but it did give me a giggle.....

Anonymous

Posted: 1/31/2007 10:35:06 AM

I could be wrong and obviously very late on this subject, I think there are two Brett Salters out there ...the one I am familier with was the shister and ther is also a bike builder with the same name.

Anonymous

Posted: 1/7/2007 2:45:39 PM

By: brett salter

even in my passing you asshole still are not going to get back the money I stole

Anonymous

Posted: 3/21/2007 1:56:38 PM

By: The real Jersey Boy

You know what's really funny, all these tough guys calling out everyone, calling them chicken shits, etc. AND THEY LEAVE FAKE EMAIL ADDRESSES! as my old pay the Dice Man would say, WHOS THE CHICKEN SHIT NOW! OOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH!

Anonymous

Posted: 3/20/2007 5:26:03 PM

By: Jersey Boy

Come on Wheeze, we're just playing around; don't leave us, we need a solid thinker once in a while to keep us in line and from kicking each others ass's. We consider you like our "Team Mom". I think we're all just a little bored and we'll try to act better.
We love you and respect you!

Anonymous

Posted: 3/20/2007 5:19:37 PM

To the thinker...If you had researched back even futher you would have notice the tone that that man took when he started posting, why would I have thought some one like him would be trying to help? Why would I need to give him a third party I don't know my info??? That isn't being inconsiderate, it's being wary, something I will be for the rest of my life after dealing with someone like Brett. I am done with with board, it used to be a place to air grievences and common ground. Now it seems all some people want to do is pick apart each other and that is not worth my time. No one will fist fight anyone, over what cause? It is like a school yard, bullies taunting bullies. This board seems to be bringing the Salter out in everyone, you all sound juvienial and angry, that is not anything I want to have any part of. Good luck to all of you in your lives.

Anonymous

Posted: 3/20/2007 5:07:47 PM

ohoh you got me now!

Anonymous

Posted: 3/20/2007 3:42:14 PM

By: researching the messages

"Rob, if you are Bretts old buddy old pal, why would you be involved with getting money from his estate??? That is funny of you to think that I would give you my info. As far as my money from Bretts estate, my lawyers are working quite well on all of that, thank for your transparent offer though, I needed a good laugh today!! Besides all of that is public record!!!"

Wheeze, you inconsiderate bitch! can't you see he was trying to help you!

Anonymous

Posted: 1/31/2007 8:17:04 PM

HEMROIDS AN ALL,

Anonymous

Posted: 3/28/2007 2:36:15 PM

By: noname

It got silent, no one has anything to say to Ben about the esate? If it doesn't involve calling each other names none of yo have any thing to say???

Jump to different Forum... 

OffshoreConnect Free Sign Up

Stay informed & connected

• Free Email Alerts on Breaking News
  • Free Access to Blogs by Industry Leaders
  • Free Contribute to Due Diligence Forums
ALL FEATURED  
Privilege Wealth look-alike C-Tech Financial seeks millions from investors
British businessmen who fronted a failed attempt to keep the collapsed Privilege Wealth investment scheme going under another name in 2017 after it was exposed by OffshoreAlert have launched a look-alike in Florida and England, C-Tech Financial. They are Keith Harris, who is Deputy Chairman of Everton Football Club, and Andrew MacKenzie, who once ran the image rights firm of British politician and Olympic champion Sebastian Coe.
LATEST NEWS  
Cayman Court Secrecy: A Huge Red Flag for Foreign Investors & Clients
David Marchant
As any fule kno, the biggest enemy of fraud, corruption, money laundering, and other forms of financial crime is transparency, while their best friend is secrecy. That's why the unprecedented mass sealing of cases that's taking place at the Financial Services Division of the Grand Court of the Cayman Islands is repugnant to anyone with a genuine concern for financial crime.