OffshoreAlert
Daily news, documents and intelligence about Offshore Financial Centers and those who conduct business in them that you will not find anywhere else.
RSS Feed Print
Brett Salter died last night...
Anonymous
Posted: Saturday, August 13, 2011

Posted: 5/4/2007 2:46:11 PM

By: unknown

try World finance.

Anonymous

Posted: 4/27/2007 1:35:24 PM

By: Jew fuck from New York

What's everyone been up to? Anyone have any good stories?

Anonymous

Posted: 4/27/2007 1:26:41 PM

By: Little Nicky

Ron Ray was also on the take, I'm sure he's enjoying your money.

Anonymous

Posted: 3/30/2007 11:42:43 AM

By: Hey everyone

Does anyone know what happened to Ron Ray? He probably got screwed as well, does anyone know what happened?

Anonymous

Posted: 3/28/2007 2:36:15 PM

By: noname

It got silent, no one has anything to say to Ben about the esate? If it doesn't involve calling each other names none of yo have any thing to say???

Anonymous

Posted: 3/22/2007 3:37:57 PM

By: Ben

Anyone have any success with claims made to the Estate?

Anonymous

Posted: 7/15/2008 10:21:28 AM

By: yeah whatever

I met Rodika a few times and she was not living in what you call poverty. If that is poverty then I must be in living in the 3rd world. One should be so lucky, she's a player just like Brett. Oh sure Brett was the f-ing devil but Rodika is not saint herself.

That's the trouble with you rich c*nts, you think if you have to drive a Toyota you are poor, for people like us who barely live paycheck to paycheck SHUT THE F&CK UP

Anonymous

Posted: 4/2/2008 7:57:50 AM

By: Friend from florida

Hi, I am a very good friend of Bretts x wife and he totally screwed her over. He did not pay one penny to his children and has left his kids without a cent. The inlaws have attorneys and they are fghting for every cent. I feel very sorry for my friend because she has been living in poverty since she left him. they are trying to hide all assets from her and its a shame because brett had 2 beautiful daughters who didn't derserve this.If you have any information that could help her I would be vey greatful.

Anonymous

Posted: 1/25/2008 11:01:30 AM

By: WorkedCloseyWithHim

In Canada

Know lots about estate, assets everything, anyone care to know, he ripped me off to,

Anonymous

Posted: 12/1/2007 10:05:52 PM

By: wow

Wow, some one love old news....just thought I'd check the old board on a whim, and low and behold someone wrote on it, defending brett. What "field" should we have not been in? Should we have thought all employers where crroks and all business are fruads? If you really think brett was a good guy then I feel sorry for you. It has been long enough for most every one to recover financialy and move on, no ones children are close to living on welfare. With the exception of bretts daughter, since brett pissed away all his money. Nice name "the smart one" , not so smart if you still believe brett is a good guy....

Anonymous

Posted: 11/28/2007 7:22:33 PM

By: you guys got ripped off haha

maybe you people should never been in the field you were in.
brett was a good guy and if he fucked you then you probably had it comming i hope you all never see your money again and your children will have to live off wellfair for the rest of there pitifull lives

love the smart one

Anonymous

Posted: 8/21/2010 8:55:41 PM

By: Bob Fields

What ever happend to Brett's father Gary Salter? Also, back in the late 80's Brett had some scammer associate named Paul? What ever happened to Paul? Did he get arrested?

Anonymous

Posted: 7/21/2010 10:42:22 PM

By: Tracy G.

Was this the same con guy from Canada? I lived in California and he tried to steal money from me by writing checks in Canada that wasn't open, totalling $8,500 in the 80's. His dad also bounced one to me for $1500. I got it back by saying I'd marry him. NOT! but it got me my money. Is he dead? The last I heard of him he was back east in Toronto CA.

Anonymous

Posted: 1/20/2010 9:18:34 PM

By: tony

Hey J.D is that you ?

Anonymous

Posted: 11/28/2008 1:59:13 AM

By: Prof. Plum

You all have everyone messed up, former assistants names and dates and places are all jumbled. I think everyone involved knows whom everyone is without having to put names out there...am I right? Mr yellow Porshe, good to know you weren't in on the scam. It was a sick thing that man tried to do in TX. It was amusing to watch the police seize the stolen vehicles from the buliding. Shame they didn't get the safe that went missing over night....wonder what could have been in there, hmmmmm??? At least that man cannot scam anymore...Let's hope he doesn't have any protege's...

Anonymous

Posted: 11/23/2008 3:28:51 AM

By: former assistant

You have a problem with time. I found out about Shithead's wrong doings after I had been in Texas for a while. I quit as his way of doing things goes against my morals.

I knew everything about Brett; credit card #s, bank statements, stock portfolio #s, medical records. You name it I knew something about it, except for the truth on how he really made his money. Once I quit I knew I had to hide, I knew too much about him. I warned those that I knew in Texas that he was a scammer but for some, like the guys who helped build the shop in Georgetown it was too late. I know some or all of those guys thought I was in on Brett's scam but I wasn't and I'm sorry for what happened

I came down to Texas to help him through his cancer. I worked in another province than him in Canada so I was unaware of the scams he was committing up there. Once I was in Texas I spent countless hours in hospitals while he received treatments. I saw the cancer with my own eyes. He was sick.

He treated me like shit all the time, said he was being hard on me as I was like the son he never had. What a fucking moron.

I truly hate that man and am really glad he is dead. I don't know who Stacy is but I worked for him almost 3 years

I hope this answers your question as to why I spent so much time - it was my job and once I found out everything I left. Your questions makes it sound like I found out he was evil and then spent time in out of hospitals helping Brett in Texas and Canada.

You got it backwards

Anonymous

Posted: 10/7/2008 8:47:38 AM

By: acquaintance

First of all, who is this "Former Assistant"? I thought Stacy was his assistant? The assistant authoring these posts (if anyone checks this any more) is a guy who say Brett threatened he and his wife. Also, if the assistant was threatened AND ran once "he" found out that bad things were going on, then WHY did he spend so much time in and out of the hospital visiting and catering to Brett, both in TX and Canada? Can anyone explain that?

Jump to different Forum... 

We hunt for red flags in high-value, cross-border finance by monitoring offshore and onshore courts, regulatory actions, offering documents, and other sources - and email you the results.

View Recent Digests

Cayman Court Secrecy: A Huge Red Flag for Foreign Investors & Clients
David Marchant
As any fule kno, the biggest enemy of fraud, corruption, money laundering, and other forms of financial crime is transparency, while their best friend is secrecy. That's why the unprecedented mass sealing of cases that's taking place at the Financial Services Division of the Grand Court of the Cayman Islands is repugnant to anyone with a genuine concern for financial crime.