OffshoreAlert
Daily news, documents and intelligence about Offshore Financial Centers and those who conduct business in them that you will not find anywhere else.
RSS Feed Print
transfer of funds
monicaregister
Posted: Sunday, May 5, 2019

it says that if someone managed to setup a trust or foundation that some third party is managing so that the real owners name doesnt show up for the common reporting standard, automatic exchange of information, or tax information exchange agreements then their name will never show up! 

the trust or foundation is where either offshore money or money which has been deposited in digital banks/electronic money institutions is actually located. the real owner of that trust or foundation happens to live in the united kingdom or united states and since his or her money isnt in local banks within either country, how would they go about having access to those funds assuming they gave that trust or foundation an order to execute the transference of funds to the united kingdom or united states? would such transference of funds be done anonymously or not if those funds are coming from abroad to the uk or us? would they be able to use this service to do it anonymously or not ? how could funds be transfered anonymously from abroad to either country without the use of financial institutions or governments? can someone please tell me. rsvp. thank you.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foundation#Organizations

i live in the united states and have offshore money hidden in a trust/foundation that a third party is managing which is under their name and not mine and i pay them so my name will not appear to the offshore banks.  if i give an order to that trust or foundation to execute in the transference of funds, would they be able to send money from abroad to the united states without financial institutions or governments knowing about this money or not?  can you please tell me.  rsvp. 

Jump to different Forum... 

We hunt for red flags in high-value, cross-border finance by monitoring offshore and onshore courts, regulatory actions, offering documents, and other sources - and email you the results.

View Recent Digests

ALL ARTICLES  
Cayman crypto firm ICOBox sued by US regulator for 'unregistered' activity
Cayman Islands cryptocurrency "incubator" ICOBox and its founder, Nikolay Evdokimov, have been sued by the U.S. SEC for alleged illegal involvement in digital token offerings that raised $665 million. In a separate lawsuit last year, a former CEO of an ICOBox subsidiary claimed the group's "main shareholders" were "all funded by Russian money laundered through bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies".
LATEST ARTICLES & DOCUMENTS  
Cayman Court Secrecy: A Huge Red Flag for Foreign Investors & Clients
David Marchant
As any fule kno, the biggest enemy of fraud, corruption, money laundering, and other forms of financial crime is transparency, while their best friend is secrecy. That's why the unprecedented mass sealing of cases that's taking place at the Financial Services Division of the Grand Court of the Cayman Islands is repugnant to anyone with a genuine concern for financial crime.