OffshoreAlert today announced the agenda for our in-person conference on intelligence, investigations, and recovery in high-value international finance in London on October 17-18.
The crypto industry dominates this year’s agenda, with four of the event’s 16 sessions devoted to it. “The amount of fraud in crypto is unlike anything I’ve ever seen,” said OffshoreAlert’s founder, owner and editor, David Marchant. “It has created, and will continue to create, unprecedented opportunities for fraud investigators, insolvency practitioners, and asset recovery specialists.”
Conference sessions include:
- Dubai Uncovered: The New Ground Zero for Financial Crime;
- Normalizing Fraud: The Crazy World of Crypto;
- Must-Have Investigative Tools;
- Russian Sanctions Evasion;
- OSINT Guide to Bitcoin Investigations;
- Advanced Crypto Investigations & Recovery
- Too Big to Jail: HSBC’s Involvement in Financial Crime;
- The Coin That Could Wreck Crypto;
- Detecting Match-Fixing in Sport;
- Asset Recovery Tips;
- Asset Recovery Fails: What Went Wrong & What Are The Lessons?;
- Offshore Intelligence; and
- OneCoin: The Missing Billion-Dollar Cryptoqueen.
The 9th Annual OffshoreAlert London Conference will take place at the Leonardo Royal Hotel London St Paul’s, formerly known as the Grange St. Paul’s.
You’ll meet and mingle with more than 200 of the world’s leading:
- asset recovery attorneys
- insolvency practitioners
- litigation funders
- professional service providers
- law enforcement
- and others
There will also be cocktail receptions and extended networking breaks at which attendees can develop contacts and do business.
If you’re analyzing risk, evaluating opportunity, investigating entities, resolving disputes, seeking funding, or recovering value, our event is for you.