Agenda Launch for OffshoreAlert Miami 2022
Conference sessions include:
- The Pegasus Project: How No-Click Spyware Hacked Mobile Phones;
- Crypto: The Future of Money or Fool's Gold?;
- The Mechanics of Crypto Investigations;
- The Mechanics of Crypto Recovery;
- Crypto Litigation: Tips From Litigators;
- Crypto Regulation & Enforcement: The Present & Future;
- NFTs, Fraud & Money Laundering;
- Initial Litigation Offerings - A New Way to Invest in Lawsuits;
- Databases & Tools to Find Hidden Assets;
- Risky Business: The Dangers of Intelligence-Gathering; and
- Tether: The $60B Elephant in the Bitcoin Room.
The 18th Annual OffshoreAlert North America Conference will be held at the luxury, ocean-side Ritz-Carlton, South Beach hotel.
Details of our agenda, speakers, and other information can be viewed at www.oamiami.com.
Join us on April 24-26 for OffshoreAlert Miami, our signature in-person conference on intelligence, investigations, and recovery that brings together participants in high-value international finance.
There will be several sessions on cryptocurrency, an industry that has attracted both pioneers and crooks. We will provide the latest intelligence to help you evaluate what’s going on and, if a scam has occurred, investigate what happened and recover value.
Our agenda will cover many other financial topics, explain the complicated, and show you databases, tools, and techniques that will allow you to research, investigate, and recover effectively.
You will also have the opportunity to meet and mingle with an eclectic mix of industry experts from all over the world.Date: April 24, 2022 @ 5:30 pm – April 26, 2022 @ 7:30 pm
Cost: Free – $1,995.00
Venue: The Ritz-Carlton, South Beach 1 Lincoln Rd, Miami Beach, FL, 33139, United States