OffshoreAlert has opened registration for our 7th Annual Europe Conference on ‘Financial Intelligence & Investigations’, which will take place in London on November 12th and 13th.
There will be 18 sessions for investigators, providers and buyers of financial products and services. All are designed to help you better understand and operate more effectively in the world of high-value international finance – an industry that seldom forgives mistakes.
The focus will be on:
- Techniques to avoid and detect serious financial crime, particularly investment fraud;
- Recover assets or other forms of value if you’ve already been swindled;
- Finance recovery litigation from outside parties, and
- Identify money-making opportunities.
Topics will include:
- offshore financial centres,
- beneficial ownership,
- blockchain technology,
- artificial intelligence,
- the ‘Algosaibi v. Al Sanea’ judgment in the Cayman Islands,
- the dark arts of information-gathering,
- examples of trustees stealing settlors’ assets, and
- rampant investment fraud by British expats in Spain’s Costa del Sol.