Young Professionals can attend next month’s OffshoreAlert Conference in Miami Beach for a steeply-discounted price AND enjoy two extra social functions just for them.
Anyone aged 35 & Under at the time of registration can attend the entire conference – with no restrictions – for just $895.
They can also attend two parties just for Young Professionals that will be hosted by attorneys Nicole Lapsatis Lech and Cristina Vicens Beard – a ‘Meet & Greet’ immediately before the conference starts and a Bowling Party immediately after the conference ends.
This is an ideal opportunity for ambitious, rising stars in the legal, accounting and other professions to network with their peers, not to mention some of the leading participants in international financial intelligence and investigations at the conference’s other social events.
That, of course, is in addition to the learning opportunities offered by 23 educational sessions on an array of topics concerning high-value international finance.
- What’s Next in Offshore Tax Enforcement?;
- Enriching Domestic & Foreign Whistleblowers: The Growth & Spreading Reach of US Programs;
- An Introduction to International Value Recovery;
- J5: Tearing Down International Barriers;
- Offshore Intelligence: Beyond The Promotional Material;
- Focus On Canada: Latest Developments in the Fight Against Securities Fraud;
- The Inside Story of Senator Carl Levin’s Offshore Investigations & How They Drove AML and Tax Reforms;
- International Value Recovery: Emerging Issues & Developments;
- A Whistleblower’s Guide to The Bounty: How To Confidentially Blow the Whistle & Qualify for Multi-Million Dollar Rewards;
- Detained in Dubai: The Risks of Doing Business in the Arabian Gulf;
- How to Detect & Avoid Investment Fraud;
- The Demonization of Russia: Justified or Propaganda?;
- Bill Browder: Hero or Villain?;
- Focus on Latin America: The FBI’s New International Anti-Corruption Task-Force;
- How to Enforce Foreign Judgments in the USA;
- Crooks ‘R’ Us: The Last Havens of Secrecy & Fraud;
- How To Get Your Claim Financed by Litigation Funders;
- Regulating Cryptocurrency: Security, Commodity, or Currency?;
- Beyond The Kool-Aid: Blockchain Reality vs. Fantasy;
- Litigation Funding: An Update on Returns, Legal Decisions, & Emerging Issues;
- Selling Scams to Foreigners: Inside SE Asia’s Boiler Rooms & Alternative Methods to Recover Assets; and
- The Emperor Has No Clothes: The Great Cryptocurrency Scam.
The 17th Annual OffshoreAlert Conference North America on financial intelligence and investigations will take place at the luxury, boutique Miami Beach EDITION hotel in Miami Beach, Florida, on April 28-30.
Details of our agenda, speakers, and other information can be viewed at www.oacmiami.com.