Economic Passports: Trends & Developments
Last year, Facebook co-founder Eduardo Saverin made headlines when it became known that - prior to Facebook's IPO - he had renounced his U.S. citizenship and become a citizen of Singapore.
This session will look at trends and developments in the area of economic passports, including discussing:
- Which jurisdictions offer economic passports, what are the terms and conditions and how do they differ?
- What type of individual are economic passports suitable for?
- Where do the customers live?
- What are the benefits, financial or otherwise?
- What is the procedure for renouncing citizenship in the USA and other countries?
Principal, Financial Examinations & Evaluations, Inc. (Arizona)
Managing Partner, Lesperance & Associates Barristers & Solicitors (Canada)