Given the unprecedented chaos and disruption that is currently taking place within and outside the United States due to the spread of the novel coronavirus, it has become increasingly obvious that it is not feasible – and would be in nobody’s best interests – to proceed with The OffshoreAlert Conference in Miami Beach next month.
I have, therefore, today taken the decision to postpone the conference by six months until October 11-13, 2020, when it will take place at the same hotel (Miami Beach EDITION) with the same sponsors, same or similar agenda, and the same or similar speakers. The only material difference should be that there should be more attendees.
I apologize for any inconvenience but, given the circumstances, there was no other viable option.
I hope to see you all in October.
If anyone has any questions, please email me your telephone number and a good time for me to call and I will do so or you can contact me directly using the information below.
Owner & Editor