OffshoreAlert
Daily news, documents and intelligence about Offshore Financial Centers and those who conduct business in them that you will not find anywhere else.
RSS Feed Print
Sterling Securities Limited, Grenada, WI
Anonymous
Posted: Friday, August 12, 2011

Posted: 1/22/2000 6:12:19 AM

By: David Marchant

I have some very interesting information about Heritage Science & Technology Fund and Heritage Growth Fund.

If you read this before you receive the e-mail that I sent you, please contact me at marchant@offshorebusiness.com

David Marchant

Anonymous

Posted: 1/19/2000 6:12:59 AM

By: David Marchant

Sterling International Bank & Trust and its President and CEO, Paul Villeneuve, parted ways acrimoniously a few months ago.

Villeneuve has taken legal advice about suing for $24,000 he claims that he is owed in compensation.

This is not a good sign for any bank, particularly one that is located in Grenada, where banking and other white-collar crime is rampant and is not only tolerated by the government but the government actively participates in it.

David Marchant
www.offshorebusiness.com

Internal Administrator

Posted: 1/13/2000 11:49:39 AM

By: Kent Pietsch

Has anyone had experience with or knowledge of fraudulent offerings of Heritage Science & Technology Fund or Heritage Growth Fund (both Ltd incorporations in Bermuda) distributed by Sterling Securities Limited in affiliation with Sterling International Bank & Trust, both of St. George, Grenada, West Indies?

If so, please contact me at ThreeEye@msn.com.

Anonymous

Posted: 12/17/2000 11:29:13 AM

By: Martin J. Milita, Jr., Esq,

I am not familiar with the captioned unless it is related to Sterling Enhancment that has been sued by the New Jersey State Attorney Generals Office for Securities Fraud. I represent a Trust Protector in the matter. If you have names of Principals I would like to investigate same. I believe that we will have depositions in the matter in Feb, 2001.

Anonymous

Posted: 3/7/2000 2:48:01 PM

By: Ledezma

Dear Sir. The only thing I know about this people is that they are looking for them here in the State for Historical Bonds Fraud. They misrepresented their self as Master Curators using the same programs and macros from Fidelity to actually make the same scam charging a great amount of money to "evaluate and authenticate" historical bonds from Paraguay without having the knowledge, expertise, or been licensed.
I hope this information will help you, I wish somebody would have given me the same information to me.
Good luck!
Julio

Jump to different Forum... 

We hunt for red flags in high-value, cross-border finance by monitoring offshore and onshore courts, regulatory actions, offering documents, and other sources - and email you the results.

View Recent Digests

Cayman Court Secrecy: A Huge Red Flag for Foreign Investors & Clients
David Marchant
As any fule kno, the biggest enemy of fraud, corruption, money laundering, and other forms of financial crime is transparency, while their best friend is secrecy. That's why the unprecedented mass sealing of cases that's taking place at the Financial Services Division of the Grand Court of the Cayman Islands is repugnant to anyone with a genuine concern for financial crime.