OffshoreAlert
Daily news, documents and intelligence about Offshore Financial Centers and those who conduct business in them that you will not find anywhere else.
RSS Feed Print
John Knox
Anonymous
Posted: Friday, August 12, 2011

Posted: 10/9/2002 11:02:58 AM

By: Alp

David, You're pathetic. You're letting the fact that you are miffed affect your behaviour to the extent that it impacts your otherwise relatively good reputation. A little class and polish wouldn't hurt your act one bit, don't you realise that?

Anonymous

Posted: 10/9/2002 10:14:21 AM

By: David Marchant

You're right about the www.cyberfriars.com site being down.

This might be another example of a site being taken down shortly after questions are publicly raised about its content.

It is common for web-site operators to take down sites or change their content after being contacted by OffshoreAlert.

In the case of www.cyberfriars.com, however, it was not OffshoreAlert but Lisa Arden who first brought it to the public's attention.

If the site was taken down as a result of Ms. Arden's actions then she deserves credit because it is likely that she saved someone some money.

David Marchant

Anonymous

Posted: 10/9/2002 10:04:49 AM

By: Cyrille Emery

To further the subject expanded by Mr John Knox and answered by David Marchant.

There is no such thing as a family owned private cantonal bank. A cantonal bank is a bank whose major shareholder is the Canton (Swiss territorial division like a Federal State. Therefore such bank cannot be family owned.

As to CS (believed to be Credit Suisse), the only woman in the Board is Vreny Spoerry and she is a well regarded political figure in Zurich and Swiss business circles in particular.
To check this follow hereunder link:
http://www.credit-suisse.com/en/annual_report_96/download/csg_e_p4.pdf

The site cyberfriar.com does not work any longer (except when you follow the link provided by David). You reach a page where JK apologises for such inconvenience.

Internal Administrator

Posted: 10/9/2002 7:55:04 AM

Re. message below about John Knox.

You can learn more about Knox by visiting the web-site of his firm, Whitefriars, at http://www.cyberfriars.com/Competitive.htm#A%20Note%20on%20fully%20bank%20secured,%20high%20yield.

For $2,500, Whitefriars sells an ten-page "introduction" report that purports to give investors "access" to "fully bank secured, high yield, 'Capital Accumulation' or 'Structured Debt' investments", including those known as "Roll Programs" or "Rollover Programs".

Since these investments do not exist in any legitimate form, a reasonable question is: What are people paying $2,500 for?

David Marchant

Anonymous

Posted: 10/9/2002 6:38:41 PM

By: Hunter wants to know about darts

Hey Alp my man does this mean that the darts missed you again?? Last time the dart game was played it got thrown at that Prince guy. I always like to see good detective at work.

Alp are you:

Person one
Person two
Person three

Let the hunt continue because there are millions and millions of targets. Can't wait to see the next ones.

Have a good one,
Hunter

Anonymous

Posted: 10/9/2002 5:35:17 PM

If you only have a "LONG-STANDING VIRTUAL RELATIONSHIP" with John Knox how can you possibly "know he's never charged for it" when commenting on his HYIP report?

Unless you actually are John Knox or, possibly, you are Cyberfriars' accountant, you can't possibly know whether he or his firm has ever sold one of these reports and it is silly to state otherwise. It is also silly to state that "he's never charged for it" when his own web-site lists it as costing $2,500. He may never have sold one but that is altogether different from claiming he has never charged for it.

You also have not addressed the issue of whether or not you believe that legitimate High Yield Investment Products exist.

You have created the impression that they do, which is reckless because it might encourage others to share such a silly view.

There is no such thing as a legitimate high yield investment product, risk is directly proportional to reward and the surest way to make money is to extremely work hard, come up with commercially viable products and/or services and hope for some luck.

David Marchant

Anonymous

Posted: 10/9/2002 5:10:47 PM

Alp are you or have you been in relation to any of the following
or are you any of the following?

Peter Osuch NO
Ian Burns NO
Michel Kupfer NO
Pierre Alain Gras NO
Pierre De La Crox NO
John Knox I HAVE A LONG-STANDING VIRTUAL RELATIONSHIP WITH JOHN KNOX BY MEANS OF POSTING ON THE REDCAT BOARD. THESE POSTS ARE GENERALLY INOCUOUS, SOMETIMES INTERESTING AND INFORMATIVE, AND OFTEN EVEN QUITE HUMOROUS. IN OTHER WORDS, WE HAVE NICE INTELLIGENT ADULT CONVERSATIONS ON TOPICS OF MUTUAL INTEREST. SOMETHING YOU MIGHT WANT TO TRY YOUR HAND AT.

For someone with such a broad vocabulary on many subjects why have you chosen to remain annonymous? LOOK AROUND YOU ON THESE INTERNET BOARDS (PARTICULARLY THIS ONE) AND ASK ME THE QUESTION AGAIN WITH A STRAIGHT FACE!

I DON'T NEED TO AND DO NOT DO BUSINESS ON THE INTERNET. THERE IS ZERO UPSIDE FOR ME IN REVEALING MY IDENTITY. DAVID NEEDS TO SELL STUFF AND NEEDS TO PROMOTE HIMSELF AND HIS PRODUCT AT EVERY OPPORTUNITY. HE CLAIMS THIS MAKES HIM MORE CREDIBLE. IT MAKES ME CHUCKLE, BUT I GUFFAW WHEN HE ATTEMPTS TO MISINTERPRET MY POSITION ON HYIP, PARTICULARLY AS PEOPLE CAN READ FOR THEMSELVES AND MY POSITION IS WELL KNOWN.

HE IS EITHER AN IMBECILE OR DIHONEST OR BOTH, BUT I CARE NOT WHICH IT IS.

Anonymous

Posted: 10/9/2002 3:24:12 PM

By: Very simple

Alp are you or have you been in relation to any of the following
or are you any of the following?

Peter Osuch
Ian Burns
Michel Kupfer
Pierre Alain Gras
Pierre De La Crox
John Knox

For someone with such a broad vocabulary on many subjects why have you chosen to remain annonymous?

Anonymous

Posted: 10/9/2002 12:24:19 PM

Since your message creates the impression that legitimate High Yield Investment Products do indeed exist; in the public interest, I want to make it clear to anyone reading this that they do not.

There are all types of tradeable investment products out there, from basic products such as shares, to more exotic products such as derivatives.

In none of them is a buyer or seller guaranteed to make high returns. Ignoring compulsory selling to satisfy debts, the essential basis of any trade is a difference of opinion between the buyer and seller.

You buy at one price and sell at another. You know whether you have made or lost money after the fact, not before it.

This applies to complicated trades as much as it does to simple ones.

I have come to suspect that Alp is, in fact, involved in High Yield Investment Programs.

On another matter, it is revealing that Alp states about John Knox's $2,500 report that "I know he's never charged for it".

Unless he is actually John Knox, how could he possibly know this with any degree of certainty?

Also, if John Knox is giving the report away for free, why is he publicly charing $2,500 for it?

David Marchant

Anonymous

Posted: 10/9/2002 12:13:43 PM

The "pathetic" comment alludes to your general attitude on the subject of John Knox. The fact of the matter is that you don't know what's in the report alluded to on his web page. I know what's in it, and I know he's never charged for it.

You contend otherwise... prove it.

As to my position on HYIP, you know very well what it is, as it has been expounded upon ad nauseam on many fora. I also would find it futile to attempt to discuss with you the types of legitimate transactions that resemble HYIP (and are almost certainly the HYIP scammers' inspiration) because you are not 1] sufficiently well versed in the matter to have an intelligent discussion 2] able to profit from the discussion in any way 3] because it would only enlighten scammers further on how to make their paperwork better able to fool more people.

I'd also like to remind you that, while I'm anonymous and my opinions therefore have zero value compared to those of a well-known entity such as yourself, my opinions can easily be independently analysed and found to have considerable merit. I think that, should you take the trouble to look over my past contributions on the subject of banking, finance, precious metals, etc... You'll find that my anonymity hasn't at all impacted the accuracy of my statements. But perhaps you don't know enough about the subject to be able to arrive at that conclusion?

Anonymous

Posted: 10/9/2002 11:54:47 AM

It is revealing of your character that you consider it "pathetic" to draw the public's attention to someone who, for $2,500 each, is selling reports purporting to provide "access" to non-existent investment products.

Perhaps you could enlighten us as to whether you believe legitimate High Yield Investment Programs actually exist?

Alternatively, if you don't believe they exist, why do you consider it to be "pathetic" to warn people about someone who takes money from the public by indicating that they do?

David Marchant

Anonymous

Posted: 10/10/2002 11:51:56 AM

By: Sooltauq

Without commenting on any of the other sundry issues in this thread, if the report is free then I'd like to see it also as part of my business includes product design and it may give me some ideas.

Please send it to my usual e-mail address, or snail mail it to my office.

Thanks in advance.

Anonymous

Posted: 10/10/2002 8:04:11 AM

Below is the Order Form for this report that is available at John Knox's company at http://www.cyberfriars.com/order_form.htm.

It hardly supports anyone's view that Cyberfriars has not charged for it:

Access Code Request

In order to fully ensure your privacy and security, Whitefriars accepts payment by check only, mailed along with your request to:

Whitefriars Incorporated
2 Bloor Street West,
Suite 100
Toronto, Canada M4W 3E2

Interested investors are invited to forward payment to Whitefriars in the amount of US $2,500. Upon confirmed settlement of your check your 10 day access code will be forwarded to your e-mail address or if preferred, couriered to your chosen physical address. Typically, settlement takes 10 working days.

Should you prefer a personalized, bound "printed" version, also to be delivered by courier, please so indicate in your request along with your full address and contact information.

Any questions may be directed to: iq@cyberfriars.com

Anonymous

Posted: 10/10/2002 7:31:25 AM

Additionally, if John Knox is giving the report away for free, please email it to me at info@offshorebusiness.com and I will make it available in the 'Free Documents' section.

We can all then assess it for what it is. If he is indeed not charging for it, I can see no reason why he would not send it to me, unless it was self-incriminating.

David Marchant

Anonymous

Posted: 10/10/2002 7:29:24 AM

By: gotta disagree Green Hornet

You can neither prove that John Knox has not taken money. It is reasonable to think he has when by his own admission on his own website by his own words he states a charge for this. You cannot prove that he hasn't ever taken money. How long has the site been up? How long has he offered this service? Who are the persons behind the screen? I agree with David that no one can say with certainty that he has not been paid unless they know him very very well. Since it is stated on his website then the burdon of proof falls on John's shoulders to prove otherwise. Maybe it is John Knox who should be careful what he states and not the other way around. According to you Green Hornet Merchant has made a statement you don't agree with. I think you should take the issue up with John Knox of whom clearly printed a $2,500 charge on his website (talk about something being in print and not accurate! Why is it there to begin with? You must ask yourself these questions GH. Either believe all of his website or none at all. A half truth is as good as a whole lie!

Anonymous

Posted: 10/10/2002 7:29:21 AM

Below is a quote from the Cyberfriars web-site at http://www.cyberfriars.com/Competitive.htm#A%20Note%20on%20fully%20bank%20secured,%20high%20yield:

"The document has been prepared by seasoned professionals and is available for personal study; however, security and copyright protocols preclude unrestricted disclosure. Interested investors may make application and forward a cashier's check in the amount of $2500 US. Click here for mailing instructions and to obtain an access code."

Clearly, Cyberfriars is not giving this report away for free, as Alp claimed, and, clearly, Cyberfriars is charging for the report, as I have stated. To argue that Cyberfriars is offering this report for free when its own web-site states the opposite is silly and pointless to argue about.

Also, I have never stated that John Knox or Cyberfriars has successfully sold any of these reports and, therefore, I do not need to name a buyer. I have no way of knowing whether anyone was foolish enough to buy one and I'm certainly not going to take the word of John Knox, given that his firm has been peddling "access" to non-existent investment products.

I said that his firm was charging $2,500 for the report and that his firm was selling the report from its web-site, both of which are true.

This is not difficult to comprehend.

David

Anonymous

Posted: 10/10/2002 12:52:50 AM

By: The Green Hornet

David,

There is a simple solution to the dilemma wherein John, Alp, Hunter and others state that the $2500.00 is NOT charged, irrespective of what the cyberfriars site did or did not say.

Do you, David Marchant, have the name of anyone who was charged for this report? Do you, David Marchant, have concrete, irrefutable evidence that this named person actually paid these moneys to cyberfriars/John?

If neither of the above questions can be answered in the affirmative by you, David Marchant, might I suggest that you are not the investigative reporter that you purport to be.

Why not give Matt Drudge a call. I heard that he's looking for other muckrakers to help him and alleviate some of the heat he takes. Or maybe not...

Compared to you, Matt Drudge is on a par with Wm. F. Buckley because Matt usually has evidence prior to his writing something.

The Green Hornet

Anonymous

Posted: 10/11/2002 3:12:51 AM

I just found out where the cyberfriars/Whitefriars controversy arose. If you look at the starting post of this thread, you will see in the posting by David Marchant, "You can learn more about Knox by visiting the web-site of his firm, Whitefriars, at http://www.cyberfriars.com/Competitive.htm#..."

Notice please David's words(not mine): "...his firm, Whitefriars, at http://www.cyberfriars.com/..."

Therein are contained both terms Whitefriars and cyberfriars.

And, I still don't know what a Whitefriar is so let me suggest that you visit the site and find out.

The Green Hornet

Anonymous

Posted: 10/11/2002 2:54:28 AM

Sinc there were two messages sort of directed my way, I'll try to make this a two-fer.

First: The person posted, "And why did you replace "Whitfriar" with "cyberfriar" What is whitefrair anyway?" I only was copying what I rememberd I had seen. I do not know whether it is Whitefriars or cyberfriars or anything else. I only pick up on what I read here, and, therefore I don' know what a whitefriar is.

Second: To Sooltauq-"As far as I can see there is no issue to "cover", much less cover it well or poorly." If only your 'partner' could get that through his thick skull. David is the one perpetuating this B.S. Why don't you talk to him ?

The Green Hornet

Anonymous

Posted: 10/10/2002 11:32:05 PM

By: Sooltauq

My only interest was if the report was actually free, or as Alp said "I know he's never charged for it", I'd like to see a copy of it (I'd be glad to forward copying and mailing charges, of course), because I may get some ideas out of it. If I get it great, if I don't, no biggie.

The rest of this thread is the standard stupidity that seems to infect all the boards these days. As far as I can see there is no issue to "cover", much less cover it well or poorly.

Anonymous

Posted: 10/10/2002 10:22:03 PM

By: questions to green hornet

Green Hornet when you say "We are not the IRS and we are certainly not communists" are you saying you are a member of whitefriar? And why did you replace "Whitfriar" with "cyberfriar" What is whitefrair anyway?

Anonymous

Posted: 10/10/2002 9:19:24 PM

By: John Knox

I said there has never been a fee levied for the document, which, by the way, is very comprehensive and that is all I need to say. If anyone would like to purchase it then I "might" accept a cheque. I don't like credit card transactions on the net. They are not as secure as they should be. Just send it on to the address provided. I must say that the support materials are nothing short of awesome. And David, if you choose not to agree with my opening statement or cannot bring yourself to believe me, I invite you to either suck on that or prove otherwise.

This response applies equally to all who try to dream up lies and invent untruths and evil nonsense about me. It is fun watching because I have done nothing wrong. I don't expect that matters does it? But I am told to expect and hold you to your promise that all legal rights will be respected. They will won't they David? Yes, of course they will. I expect that will apply equally to copyright.

I hope you managed to get your fellow crime buster out of jail. Would you like me to send you a few dollars? You might need it with the company you keep.

It is seldom that I visit here so I regret the delay in addressing the groundless accusations once again. The machine-like repitition and seedy shallowness bores me.

See you in the gutter David.

Best,

John Knox

Anonymous

Posted: 10/10/2002 9:05:18 PM

About John Knox, David Marchant says:

"I said that his firm was charging $2,500 for the report and that his firm was selling the report from its web-site, both of which are true."

Prove that one single unit of this $2,500.00 report was ever sold. And, even if it were true and even if he sold 1,000,000 reports and had grossed $2,500,000,000.00, so what? We are not the I.R.S., and we are certainly not communists.

You huff and puff about how you have exposed this or that and you may have, but in this case you are wrong.

Your silence as to my simple questions speaks more loudly than all of your trumpeted innuendo could. You avoid the questions with misdirection that makes it look like you learned journalism from Harry Houdini.

I asked "Do you, David Marchant, have the name of anyone who was charged for this report?" You either chose not to answer or forgot, and since I do not think that a man of your purported intelligence would forget to answer, I must assume that you did not answer by choice so the answer must be no and you have no ones name.

I asked "Do you, David Marchant, have concrete, irrefutable evidence that this named person actually paid these moneys to cyberfriars/John?" Let us look at this logically. No name was given as an answer to the first question, so, as to whether or not this imaginary person ever paid any sum to Mr. Knox or to 'cyberfriars' is moot.

You and Sooltauq/Mr. A. are not doing a good job on this. I guess that you, Mr. A., and Lisa deserve each other; however, if she is an example of your style, since her posting of inflammatory, irrelevant and fabricated tales, then may the gods help you and, by the way, take my advice to keep one hand on your wallet at all times.

The Green Hornet

Anonymous

Posted: 10/11/2002 6:21:11 PM

Are they all related?

Yes, they are related by good sense and by the fact that they all post with intelligence & veracity.

I know that this concept is foreign to you, but you might try it sometime. It sure beats bailing out cub reporters with criminal pasts, presents & futures.

The Green Hornet

Anonymous

Posted: 10/11/2002 6:05:44 PM

I see that the IP address of 65.95.108.46 is the same for 'YellowalertYellowalert', 'TheBank' and 'Fed Guy' and goes back to Toronto, which I believe is where Mr. Knox is based.

Could you all, by any chance, be related? I think we should be told.

David Marchant

Anonymous

Posted: 10/11/2002 5:54:42 PM

By: FED GUY

Please try this connection. It should shed some light on your concerns about the issue or non-issue.

http://66.40.240.105/FDLEReport/FDLEReportOctober.htm

Anonymous

Posted: 10/11/2002 5:24:41 PM

By: TheBank

Why don't you all just direct any questions and or requests direct to John in a civilized manner? He seldom comes here but you can do that easily unless you have been banned from Redcats, which may be the case because you are so tiresome. By now he probably has a bad back from rolling on the floor laughing at you clowns as you chase your tails or should I say tales? I would remind you that you all have insulted, accused, invaded the privacy of and lied about him on this board and he has never done anything wrong to any of you or anyone. Don't be surprised then if he treats any questions with contempt and regards your request with disdain. I know that's how he regards your knowledge and he is not alone.

But be brave and go for it. When one day you meet him at some conference he probably won't make you cry. But he might laugh in your face because by now, all such faces have been circulated thanks to the LA express.

Anonymous

Posted: 10/11/2002 3:52:39 PM

Your statement: "I didn't ask what "A Whitefriar was" but I did ask what "Whitefriars is"."

What you actually asked in the previous post was: "What is whitefrair anyway?", so I suppose you didn't really ask what Whitefriars is. It's a small but important difference.

The point is irrelevant, although I will say that if you're going to jump on me for what I said, make absolutely certain that I said it, exactly as you quote it.

However, you have shown me that you are likely to have more investigative ability in your little finger than Marchant has in his whole office, including all hangers-on and partners.

The persons and/or company(s) in Toronto are unknown to me and that does not mean that they do not exist; that means that I've never looked for, dealt with, or contacted it/them and, therefore, have no knowledge(or need for knowledge) of it/them.

As to the firm and/or association of John Knox with them or whether or not this is his 'small Consulting Firm?boutigue'(I will assume that you meant boutique and not boutigue), I do not know. Why don't you contact Mr. Knox as I'm certain that he will give you a straight-forward answer to any relevant and considerate question?

The Green Hornet

Anonymous

Posted: 10/11/2002 3:46:33 PM

By: Having no idea as to any connection I did find this though

And because I did I wanted to ask a question to anyone that could answer it. For a company that does all of this (refernece link below)
I wonder why there is only one name
and one testimonial given for a testimonial on the testimonials link.

Canadian Tax & Wealth Planning Services - Main Frame

Address:http://www.vmaps.net/cdntax/index.html

Changed:3:23 PM on Thursday, December 6, 2001

Anonymous

Posted: 10/11/2002 2:07:48 PM

By: OK Grenn Hornet I did check myself as you suggected

Here is what I found.

There is not as corporate record for Whitefriars as we speak. Possibly located somewhere other than canada?
I did go to "Whois" and found that the "cyberfriarr.com" you pointed out to us, belongs to L.J.Hendy Consulting Group in Toronto Canada
Address of XX Saybrook Ave.
Phone number 416-231-XXXX

That same phone number and that same address also belongs to Terrence Lorrette of "The Bridging Group" also in Toronto Canada.

John Knox stated that he was a small Consulting Firm?boutigue in Toronto Canada. Could this be his firm?

I didn't ask what "A Whitefriar was" but I did ask what "Whitefriars is"
Since you indicated that it might be a singular thing instead of a company I did check on that to.
I found Whitefriars Greyfriars and other color friars that all indicate religous military type organizations. I found a John Knox name that is impossible to be the same as the John Knox discussed. The John Knox with the Whitefriars
I found has been dead for years and many years. So I probalbly am no closer now then when I looked all this stuff up.

Anonymous

Posted: 10/12/2002 5:24:40 PM

To: David "Muckraker" Marchant, Tony, et al.

From a previous message: "These posters need to "get a life" - and a paying job!"

May I suggest that Marchant, and his insignificant yellow rag get a new job to which he & his minions might be more suited; e.g., fertilizer sales, since 99.99% of what he writes is B.S.

From my past postings, the conclusion I draw on any culpability of Mr. Knox vis à vis the manufactured charges/evidence from the highly self-aggrandized David Marchant is that there's no there...there.

Marchant has nothing substantive to post so he rehashes the S.O.S.

Q.E.D,

No evidence, therefore, no case. A big zero, like much of the stupidity manufactured by Marchant. What a sad, small man!

BTW David, why don't you get a bail bondsman's license? I understand that you have some experience & expertise in that ares.

The Green Hornet

Anonymous

Posted: 10/12/2002 1:19:59 PM

By: JBPriestley

Your description of the enumerated boards is somewhat comical, yet quite accurate. But your inclusion of the Redcat boards in the list, seems to indicate that you've never actually read it, or that you suffer from a welsh level of reading comprehension. Similarly, your omission of the OBNR Global News Network's message board (which fits your description to a t) is quite telling.

Redbrick institutions of higher learning once did turn out a reasonably good product. I guess you are evidence of their vertiginous decline.

Anonymous

Posted: 10/12/2002 10:48:54 AM

By: Expected Response

This is about the response one would expect from the "John Knox" camp, i.e., an unprofessional and childish response from somebody who has no real financial education or experience, and inhabits the Redcats' Boards, the Yellow Board, the Black Board, and the Diligier Board, among others, to try to pick up tidbits of financial wisdom about the next great get-rich-quick-deal, all the while complaining about the last deal that went bad and how that was just momentary bad judgment while waiting to get into "the inside" of the big money deals, whether HYIP or currency schemes, or whatever.

These posters need to "get a life" - and a paying job!

Anonymous

Posted: 10/12/2002 12:07:47 AM

By: Beassured

Be assured, Knox has nada to do with this garbage. My best toyour hoover friend SuckyDavey. His lips are largely around this subject and still is batting zero. He must be frustrated to be sucking in vain.

Anonymous

Posted: 10/11/2002 11:55:42 PM

David,
How does that change the message that you are what you are?
Thankyou

Anonymous

Posted: 10/15/2002 6:04:29 PM

By: Cyrille Emery

Although I believe Lisa is perfectly able to defend herself and have it back, I feel that the previous post is somehow gross.
Whatever the qualities and imperfections of Lisa which everyone here can judge for oneself, I do not think that such post will add to the questions raised about John Knox.
The thread is erring to personal attacks.

It is more civil to leave Lisa spelling aptitude out of the subject and get back to basic.

Anonymous

Posted: 10/15/2002 2:06:15 PM

Has anyone ever noticed? Lisa Arden seems to miss something. Actually she misses everything questionable/obvious about herself and relies on the short attention spans of posters to bait, switch and when not crying "foul" charging everyone with every crime imaginable. Such is leveled without providing any information of merit or cogent analysis of present facts. She should stick to David's boards where she is more needed but instead attacks John's command of the English language. That English is so clearly above her own that she confuses mangling the language in an early Saturday morning "quick post" with a little syntax complexity. Funny? maybe! Stupid? YES! Apparently the syntax was too complex for Lisa whose mindless swillfilled, smouldering, protoplasmic blob between her brown wax and catlitter filled cauliflowered ear-stubs is already well tasked. She is an obvious candidate for David's long awaited and much needed position of proof reader. Before you disagree, all of these assertions are clearly evident in her sad attempt at poisoning, not only the subject post by John, but one discussion thread after another. That is done under newly invented registered "user" names because she is universally banned from ezboard. It hurts the boards and makes them less active, less fun and spontaneous even with speling errors! The plain truth is that with every post and sadly every breath, she only succeeds in publicly soiling herself. For Lizard to impugn John's "English" or almost any of her "enemy's" English is akin to Adolph Hitler chastising Great Aunt Milly for parking her car too far from the curb. It is laughable and just another example of her lamentably absent moral base and obvious imbicility, choosing to go off like a loose AK47 whenever the urge hits, subjecting any and all, friend and foe alike to much avoidable peril. From a tactical point of view and regarding her continued and groundless attacks on so many others, she couldn't outhink a toaster. Truly having evolved as she has into a base, single purpose, outcast, liar and shitforbrains, she now lives for those moments when she can harbor yet another delusion about herself being of any value to herself and society. Shame on anyone for encouraging that within the context of her present incarnation. SHAME!! But that topic has exhausted itself. Time to move on. I look forward to seeing MsLizarden occupying herself in the meaningful pursuit of Editor in Chief, perhaps here at OBNR having many of the qualities which David admires especially that of being a shitheel.

Anonymous

Posted: 10/15/2002 10:00:21 AM

By: G Hornet and G Ruis

I noticed that it was accused that Geof Ruis and Green Hornet were the same poster. I also noticed that left on a post was a link to a cer that Green Hornet or Kato "might" have worked on. In that link was a photo of the Green Hornet so they claimed. Is it reasonable to assume that this was a picture of GR? Is it reasonable to assume that GR and GH are the same person? I cant swear to it but wasnt it said that GR was Ron Ruis' brother? If so did Geoff post before Rons death? It looks as though he came on sceen after Ron passed. Even if none is true above I dont see why Gh and GR has gone to great lengths to defend people they claims they dont know. Both these user names seem to greatly dislike David Merchant but they neither have given a valid reason to that hatred other than they feel David Merchant has offended a few names that GH and GR
diolog with on a message board. Hardly a reason to hate I think. If they were family or business partners or clients then the reason would be the greater. But they claim these are just posters and they dont know them personally other than the boards so that is where it looks strange to me. Why go to great lengths to defend someone you dont know or have never talked to on phone or have sit down face to face. Looks like a big waste of trouble to me. I read all posts that you write on the other boards and and they seem out of line with someone who dosnt know someone. David Merchant has oh so obviously disrupted something it apears. The posts were about other names so why did GH and GR come to the denfence rescue of those names when asked about. Unless GH or GF states they are not the same poster then Im keeping my decision that they are. If anyone will notice at all that David Merchant neither started these questions or goes on with these questions but they were posted entirely by someone as myself and others not David.

Anonymous

Posted: 10/13/2002 8:55:49 AM

By: Hunter on manners and truth

Odd to see you post about manners. I didn't think you knew anything abuot that GOOD manners based on some of your postings and the email messages that you have sent me. Also you seem to have trouble getting your facts straight. Everyone might as well accept the fact that these exchanges are going to continue. It is what happens when a whole mess of people who hate each other use the same boards. Kind of like putting a a big ole mean cat and dog together. They ain't going to get along.

Have a good one,
Hunter

Anonymous

Posted: 10/13/2002 12:48:22 AM

By: Why don't you "people" get some manners?

It is really unfathomable that such vicious, evil and pretentious people can be so self-righteous.

Be advised, David Marchant and I are acquaintances, not partners, not friends, I am not his "cub reporter", and he didn't bail me out of anywhere.

I do not think Alpo/Umberto/JBPriestly is Ian Burns or Peter Osuch, or Prince anything (although he obviously is a Queen).

I said I thought he had used the ALIAS Michel Kupfer (I thought it was Kupfner) to play a part in a sting operation, and I stand by that. Alpo is a broker for Arabs (specifically the Sudeiris), and John Knox's website, behavior, incoherence, mangling of the English language, and friends leave little doubt as to who, and what he is.

You can post my criminal record till the cows come home, and it still will have absolutely no bearing on the truth about others.

Jump to different Forum... 

We hunt for red flags in high-value, cross-border finance by monitoring offshore and onshore courts, regulatory actions, offering documents, and other sources - and email you the results.

View Recent Digests

BAHAMAS  
BERMUDA  
BRITISH VIRGIN ISLANDS  
CAYMAN ISLANDS  
Cayman Court Secrecy: A Huge Red Flag for Foreign Investors & Clients
David Marchant
As any fule kno, the biggest enemy of fraud, corruption, money laundering, and other forms of financial crime is transparency, while their best friend is secrecy. That's why the unprecedented mass sealing of cases that's taking place at the Financial Services Division of the Grand Court of the Cayman Islands is repugnant to anyone with a genuine concern for financial crime.