OffshoreAlert
Daily news, documents and intelligence about Offshore Financial Centers and those who conduct business in them that you will not find anywhere else.
RSS Feed Print
re: Victim of Imperial Consolidated
Anonymous
Posted: Friday, August 12, 2011

Posted: 12/11/2002 10:41:44 AM

By: rod davies

Here in Mexico there are a number of us in the same situation. For my own part I invested through two different financial consutlancy companies, one of which has been very helpful, the other, Britex now taken over by DeVere have ignored me entirely. In fact I tried to cash in one of my investments in January 2001 and was promised my funds by the end of February and then the end of March, both dates well before the announces suspension of payments. When funds were not forthcoming I sent 3 messages to Britex and received no reply whatsoever. Since DeVere have taken over Britex and apparently have a large group of people here in Mexico, no one has made any attempt to contact me.
Regards

Anonymous

Posted: 12/10/2002 10:25:38 AM

By: paul

Please contact the above Email....ASAP

Internal Administrator

Posted: 12/10/2002 7:06:59 AM

By: mis

Date:10th Dec. Iam one of Japanes victim and first time contribute this site. I'd like to inform situation in Japan. there are lot of victims in Japan and invested huge money to IC from Japan. Now already Japanes investors organized victim's party and exchang opinion and information.
we need help and information from all countries.thanks.

Anonymous

Posted: 12/12/2002 3:11:11 AM

By: paul

Which IFA is helping.

Jump to different Forum... 

We hunt for red flags in high-value, cross-border finance by monitoring offshore and onshore courts, regulatory actions, offering documents, and other sources - and email you the results.

View Recent Digests

Cayman Court Secrecy: A Huge Red Flag for Foreign Investors & Clients
David Marchant
As any fule kno, the biggest enemy of fraud, corruption, money laundering, and other forms of financial crime is transparency, while their best friend is secrecy. That's why the unprecedented mass sealing of cases that's taking place at the Financial Services Division of the Grand Court of the Cayman Islands is repugnant to anyone with a genuine concern for financial crime.