OffshoreAlert
Daily news, documents and intelligence about Offshore Financial Centers and those who conduct business in them that you will not find anywhere else.
RSS Feed Print
Ali A. Yawar is back - Ol Hap
Anonymous
Posted: Friday, August 12, 2011

Posted: 6/23/2003 1:09:35 PM

By: Ol' Hap

Ah, TC!!
You've been missed.
Wanna go to Spain?? I'm busting to know what this enterprise actually looks like. Caravan trailer on a car lot next to a pawn broker??
Bring us more Yawar!
I, for one, am indeed in need of a good belly laugh.
-Hap

Internal Administrator
Posted: Friday, August 12, 2011

Posted: 6/23/2003 5:56:34 AM

By: Top Cat

Mr. Ali A. Yawar - the laughter never stops.

Ali A. Yawar who used this board to issue his hilarious "Worldwide Alert" is not apparently the subject of criminal proceedings?

According to a recent posting it's business as usual at Ali's second hand car hire / apartment rental and international finance empire in sunny Spain.

Can you set the record straight Ali? We all need a good laugh.

From DIL:

Subject: Don't believe all you read on these boards or in the press

The facts always clear things in the end, and to this day, this company is still in operations and their Officers are actively doing their jobs daily.

Can contact me further at: Avenger911@hotmail.com

Jump to different Forum... 

We hunt for red flags in high-value, cross-border finance by monitoring offshore and onshore courts, regulatory actions, offering documents, and other sources - and email you the results.

View Recent Digests

Cayman Court Secrecy: A Huge Red Flag for Foreign Investors & Clients
David Marchant
As any fule kno, the biggest enemy of fraud, corruption, money laundering, and other forms of financial crime is transparency, while their best friend is secrecy. That's why the unprecedented mass sealing of cases that's taking place at the Financial Services Division of the Grand Court of the Cayman Islands is repugnant to anyone with a genuine concern for financial crime.