OffshoreAlert
Daily news, documents and intelligence about Offshore Financial Centers and those who conduct business in them that you will not find anywhere else.
RSS Feed Print
THE LANDINVESTORS SOCIETY
Internal Administrator
Posted: Friday, August 12, 2011

Posted: 12/16/2003 6:45:29 AM

By: SENEM

DEAR SIR,
I WONDER IF ANYBODY HEARD ABOUT "THE LNDINVESTORS SOCIETY " THE OWNER IS " MICHAEL ELLINGTON SMYTHE " .THEY LEFT FOR
AND HOLIDAY AND NEVER RETURNED. GM. IS
PAUL JOSEPH KEENE AND OTHER BRITISH NATIONALITY PERSONS ARE ALLAN BAMBROFFE ,
BILL ??? WHO LIVES IN TAIWAN AND JEFF WHO
LIVES IN SICILY. THEY LEFT THE STAFF HOPELESS AND RUN AWAY WITH MILLIONS DOLLARS.HOW CAN
YOU HELP US TO REACH ANY INFO. TO LOCATE
THEM.PLS. DO YOUR BEST .WE ARE IN VERY DIFFICULT POSITION . AND LOST ALL OUR MONEY.
WE NEED URGENT HELP.
BEST REGARDS.
SENEM AGRIN

Anonymous

Posted: 5/20/2004 12:49:02 AM

By: NONAME

THIS MAN GOES AROUND THE WORLD SETTING UP COMPANIES TO CHEAT, AND THE ACTIVITIES ARE STILL GOING ON. 'MICHAEL ELLINGTON SMYTHE' IS CURRENTLY IN ASIA.

Anonymous

Posted: 5/8/2004 7:29:05 PM

By: jokebox

i used to work there when it first opened. and now i hear a lot from friends, what happened and etc. as far as i remember the case is at the jandarma? right? and the whole staff is at the court or sth. i dont know if i can help you but i think you know about paul's e-mail adres. if you want to you can contact me

Jump to different Forum... 

We hunt for red flags in high-value, cross-border finance by monitoring offshore and onshore courts, regulatory actions, offering documents, and other sources - and email you the results.

View Recent Digests

Cayman Court Secrecy: A Huge Red Flag for Foreign Investors & Clients
David Marchant
As any fule kno, the biggest enemy of fraud, corruption, money laundering, and other forms of financial crime is transparency, while their best friend is secrecy. That's why the unprecedented mass sealing of cases that's taking place at the Financial Services Division of the Grand Court of the Cayman Islands is repugnant to anyone with a genuine concern for financial crime.