OffshoreAlert
Daily news, documents and intelligence about Offshore Financial Centers and those who conduct business in them that you will not find anywhere else.
RSS Feed Print
'Baladore Group' is Belladorgroup.com
Internal Administrator
Posted: Friday, August 12, 2011

Posted: 1/26/2004 6:20:33 PM

By: baddogone0

For those who pondered over 'Baladore Group' with me when I enquired a while back,it appears to be Belladorgroup that I was looking for.It appears they did boiler room cold call dump of Endvasc shares in first half of 2003 after Davidson et.al.'s pump dump of November 2002 milked most of the juice out.
If anyone was contacted by Bellador as was person below who brought it to my attention,please let me know.I don't suppose cod call leaves much of a paper or even cyber-trail.

Just to fill you in with some info on one boiler room that was touting Endovasc earlier this year.

I was cold-called by the Bellador Advisory Group (www.belladorgroup.com)

They were giving the usual talk of how their group of expert analysts had uncovered this “gem”. They were offering to arrange for the sale of shares direct from the issuer (i.e. Endovasc) at a price discounted from the then current traded share price of about $0.36.

Bellador is based in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia

Name
BELLADOR ADVISORY SERVICES (L) LTD

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Labuan Address
:
Level 6, Wisma Oceanic
Jalan OKK Awang Besar
87007 Labuan F.T

Tel. No.
:
087 418318

Fax No.
:
087 419318

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Marketing Address
:
Box #8, 6th Floor, West Block
Wisma Selangor Dredging, Jalan Ampang
50450 Kuala Lumpur.

Tel. No.
:
03-27133660

Fax No.
:
03-27133661

Contact Person
:
Mr. James Kirby
Peter Mathew Taylor (Directors)

They must have been working with the US-based pumpers/dumpers, or through an intermediary.

They are listed as a boiler room by the Hong Kong securities commission.

Hope that helps to add pieces to your puzzle.

Jump to different Forum... 

We hunt for red flags in high-value, cross-border finance by monitoring offshore and onshore courts, regulatory actions, offering documents, and other sources - and email you the results.

View Recent Digests

Cayman Court Secrecy: A Huge Red Flag for Foreign Investors & Clients
David Marchant
As any fule kno, the biggest enemy of fraud, corruption, money laundering, and other forms of financial crime is transparency, while their best friend is secrecy. That's why the unprecedented mass sealing of cases that's taking place at the Financial Services Division of the Grand Court of the Cayman Islands is repugnant to anyone with a genuine concern for financial crime.