OffshoreAlert
Daily news, documents and intelligence about Offshore Financial Centers and those who conduct business in them that you will not find anywhere else.
RSS Feed Print
FINOR -CRIMES OF PERSUASION
Internal Administrator
Posted: Friday, August 12, 2011

Posted: 12/10/2004 12:00:58 PM

By: Vanishing Websites

Just looked at a couple of websites and saw they were down.

What happened to Finor? and what happened to that www.crimes-of-persuasion.com? I remember that the Canadian guy behind c-of-p had a bit of trouble with a boiler room before.

?

Anonymous

Posted: 12/12/2004 8:11:08 AM

By: Do you posts answer question ...

Sorry but a little hard for me to tell if your posts answer the question about who shut down Crimes Of Persuasion site? Name of person and/or Company would be nice, if anyone knows.

Thanks,
Hunter

Anonymous

Posted: 12/11/2004 10:55:07 PM

By: Zwebner,transconscam,and crimes-of-persuasion.

Below are message board posts from alias DeanDumont on the ucsy penny stock message board of ragingbull from this past July.DeanDumont may have been taken to court by UCSY's CEO Michael Zwebner in the past but is now allied with him in some way,I believe he may have his own penny stock 'company'.

Nonetheless the link he provides in the post may be part of the harrassment the 'crimes of peruasion' website owner has endured.I include another of DeanDumont's posts two days later on July 14 in which he specifically addresses 'crimes-of-persuasion dot com' in relation to this litigation that he provides the link to(below).

I've yet to hear any outcome although Michael Zwebner who may or may not have a connection to Fashion Rock,has had involvement with this modeling or talent scout area of business besides his myriad penny stocks that from a distance virtually all appear a bit pump and dumpish in my opinion.

A google search of 'transconscam' will lead you to remaining websites that mention that former website,including one that appears to brag about removing transconscam.com from the web and besmirching its founders.I believe Micheal Zwebner as well Alexander Walker were involved in a talent agency or whatever together.

Alexander Walker and his Nevada Agency And Trust Company was transfer agent for Sulphco,(under SEC investigation at present I believe),Endovasc,and many other penny stocks including 'ucsy'.Michael Zwebner has had relations with Walker as transfer agent in several penny stocks I believe as well as having Walker on the boards of various penny stock 'companies' he,Zwebner,has 'managed'.Walker's Nevada transfer agency is tansfer agent to over a thousand companies at any one time he tells me.Yakc run by Michael Zwebner's brother is another one.

He was involved in Harvard Scientific as transfer agent and board member,tranfer agent for 'Brek'Energy that was little more than an offshore-onshore pump dump penny stock.

Walker received $200,000 in freely dumpable Edovasc shares as an 'insider' in 2003 after remaining gagged as James Dale Davidson(yeah him again), Endovasc 'management', and famed trial attorney O'Quinn' claimed Schwab, Ameritrade, and Refco were 'naked shorting' Endovasc shares.All the while they ran a pump dump out of a Charles Schwab or Schwab Capital,possibly LOM's account.

I mentioned Zwebner of ucsy in an earlier post here that can be found by 'zwebner' search on this message board. He is the one with the 'airwater machine' he claimed was being delivered to the U.S. military in Iraq for immediate deployment in 2003.
Also that Moshe Katzov President of Israel endorsed his water.Zwebner is litigation happy and is also sueing Lyco's ragingbull.com,I believe,just as he tried with about 100 'john doe' aliases posting less than optimistic comments about the company and management.

Actually it was the crimes-of-persuasion website that maintained the only online article on google search I believe from Brent Mudry about Jeffery Stenger who dumped shares of a penny stock through a Schwab account.Paradoxically Stenger was in 'pump and dump business' with Brent Pierce who later touted genemax with Davidson and set up the 'naanss'or'against naked short selling' website now removed from internet to protect the guilty in order to mask their own penny stock pump dumps in my opinion.

By: DeanDumont
12 Jul 2004, 10:50 PM EDT
Msg. 43883 of 46526
(This msg. is a reply to 43881 by jacoblehman.)
Jump to msg. #
http://www.ezbc.net/FRvsTRRHV.pdf

By: DeanDumont
14 Jul 2004, 05:19 PM EDT
Msg. 43986 of 46544
Jump to msg. #
Blacksheep, I am talking about Roberto at the moment. I am trying to link all the names at this moment. So far, the people who he is being sued with are whom I am concentrating on.

As for the Israeli's buying UCSY products, well, I guess we will have to wait for proof in either direction.

If the website crimes-of-persuasion dot com were to investigate UCSY, what credibility would they have now facing RICO charges? It mute. If there is an investigation where UCSY is concerned, no one will know until something happens. Not until then.

Anonymous

Posted: 12/11/2004 8:48:47 AM

By: Donny Greco

A talent agency out of Florida is trying to sue him for some form of Racketeering.The guy came home to find police ,and lawyers at his door to serve him.Some bone head is paying alot of money to shut him up and it worked.Aswell lately as many boiler rooms have been shut down a slew of slop loading/recovery scams have started.The chatter amongst victims was getting heavy.Sharing of info aswell as police chat.I wouldn't be shocked if one of these Canadain thugs running them had him visited in North Bay.

Anonymous

Posted: 12/10/2004 6:41:32 PM

By: Last time Jayson Scott Kline - who this time???

Last time it was Jayson Scott Kline putting pressure on the Crimes-of-Persuasion site. Just wondering who it is now??

Really too bad because it is/was a good site.

Thanks,
Hunter

Anonymous

Posted: 12/10/2004 3:26:50 PM

By: brett stuart

CofP has been sued by the owner of a talent agency.Aswell a well known Canadain boiler room operator has been leaning on him.The poor guy is from North Bay and has no funds to fight crimms.

Anonymous

Posted: 12/12/2004 8:36:17 PM

By: FINOR Still Got One Running

Still up and running here:

http://www.finor.org

Anonymous

Posted: 12/12/2004 8:25:18 PM

By: FINOR - Phillippe Pigot

As for FINOR, isn't that Phillippe Pigot, who used to post up here occasionally?
Any word on Monsieur Pigot?

Anonymous

Posted: 12/12/2004 8:23:06 PM

By: Jurisdiction?

RE:"A talent agency out of Florida is trying to sue him for some form of Racketeering."

Any idea which talent agency?
Whereabouts in Florida?
A jurisdiction would be nice.
So would a case number.

Last I checked, unless under seal, court proceedings are public record. Please post if further info available.

Anonymous

Posted: 12/12/2004 7:29:33 PM

By: Les French is guy associated with JohnDoes

I would think this is the organization you would run into more at ragingbull.

http://www.johndoes.org/html/pr7.html

For Immediate Release-- January 14, 2003
The Board Of Directors of John Does Anonymous Foundation has received into nomination three candidates for new appointments to the Board. The nominees are Mr. Joseph Titzer, Mr. Brett Schoneman, Mr. Will French (presently the Foundation's Executive Director), and Ms. Mary Cummins. Three board seats are presently open, and a fourth seat will become open in March when it is vacated by Mr. Les L. French, who is leaving the board in order to pursue a scholastic career. Mr. Les L. French was succeeded by Will French as executive director last November. Eventually, two additional board positions will be available to interested persons.

"These are all good folks who understand the value of free speech in America. All of the nominees have personally been in a situation where they have had to fight to protect this freedom while being attacked by corporate bullies", said Mr. Les French. "I am confident that they will lead the Foundation's management in the direction that Mr. Martin and myself invisioned when the Foundation was created."

Placement on the Board requires acceptance by the nominees, and final approval by the Board of Directors.

For additional information, please contact Mr. Will French at will@johndoes.org.

Anonymous

Posted: 12/12/2004 6:15:07 PM

By: excuse my french

I meant Les Henderson.There is a Les French I've heard of but I don't think he's a part in the litigation.I could be wrong
there are so many characters I admit I can't keep up.Oh what a tangled web ........

Anonymous

Posted: 12/12/2004 6:06:17 PM

By: The DeanDumont post of July plus the visit .

That's all I have.The visit to Les French's home by authorities in Canada posted on his website before it shut done this second time that was mentioned above by first two posters plus this link that names Les French plus editor of ripoffreport,et.al. in litigation with the talent agency Michael Zwebner may or may not be a part of.But it was posted on the UCSY message board in July:

Also this about crimes-of-persuasion.com from Paul Bantock
found on google search that states,'As at 13 March 2003 Crimes of Persuasion is now back online.'

As this is return to internet is after the Forex problem I presume the reason for shutting this second time is not for that reason.But the link to the litigation above can't explain it either because ripoffreport.com is still on internet so far.

So in truth I must say the precise reason is not clear to me.Was it the visit from Canadian auhorities ?,did at have to do with the litigation whose link is provided above ? I do not know.Paul Bantock provides an email address for Les French at the end of this article below but I have not persued a direct answer or emailed him to inquire precisely as to why his website is down.

I did however inquire on ragingbull's 'ucsy' message board yesterday but received no answer.

Abuse of Power

Until November 2002 crimes-of-persuasion was a valuable source of information about a multiplicity of fraudulent schemes. Not only did Les Henderson's site define the scams and the tactics used, it offered a rare source of comfort and information for the victims who might otherwise have felt that the world was ignoring them. It has been instrumental in bringing together victims and anti-fraud concerns, and in raising awareness of the grievous social ill that besets millions of people each year, but which goes largely unaddressed by the courts and government agencies. There are some encouraging signs that, in the U.S. at least, governments are waking up to fraud, which may be read in the Articles section of this site.

Crimes of Persuasion recently took the bold and laudable initiative of naming a FOREX (FOReign EXchange) operation whose owners/directors include a known fraudster, who is the subject of numerous Cease and Desist orders in the U.S. in regard to FOREX scams. They currently operate out of Spain, and bank in Nassau. Their transactions are cleared through another clearing services company, in which they also have an interest. They might be likened to International Currency Advisers operating from Costa Rica, whose activities are detailed in the Alerts section of this site, in the Hot Talk but Chilly Prospects article. Read it to learn how they target and abuse their victims.

Despite there being a wealth of information in the public arena about these dubious operations and the individuals involved, the Spanish/Nassau company has taken legal action against the owner of Crimes-of-Persuasion, Les Henderson, forcing the closure of his site pending a multi-million dollar lawsuit against him for defamation. Naturally, the FOREX merchants would not take action against any court or government agency for finding them guilty and publishing the findings, but as Les is a public-spirited not for profit sole trader he represents a soft target for their malice. They claim that his motive in exposing their operations is one of personal gain, but Les can clearly show that his book sales did not even cover the enormous costs of maintaining his resource. It is, in fact, now out of print.

FOREX companies do not operate in countries that have stringent regulations in place such as the UK and US where their Financial Services Authority and Securities and Exchange Commission are the respective regulators. Whilst not all FOREX companies are scams per se, they almost invariably use the tactics and hard sell techniques typical of "Boiler Room" operations.

The Les Henderson issue might represent one of the more sordid abuses of the Canadian court system; a David and Goliath battle in which the little man has been hamstrung by having his slingshot taken away, by having his site taken down on the insistence of dispassionate lawyers whose sole motivation is the protection of wealth, irrespective of how it has been acquired. The only losers in this action could be Les Henderson and the Canadian taxpayers who will doubtless end up footing a large bill, and see their courts, which should otherwise be attending to matters of right and justice, being clogged by malicious and spurious actions.

The Internet, despite its perils and pitfalls for the young, the vulnerable and the unwary, also offers the silent majority a chance to be heard, to exchange information, and to expose those who abuse it for the sake of their own immoral or illegal gain. The iniquity of offshore havens permitting dubious schemes to operate with impunity needs to be addressed. The real question, however, is how can companies enjoying the protection of lax and offshore havens and jurisdictions nevertheless bring actions in the courts of other countries based on the spurious grounds of alleged damage caused to them by the publication of information that is publicly available?

Mr Henderson does not deserve to be forced to endure protracted, malicious legal action. There is hope, however, that the Canadian courts will recognise the nature and motivation behind the action against him and throw it out. Any readers wishing to offer a message of support to Mr Henderson, or qualified legal assistance, may email him here: persuasionles@netscape.net

Paul Bantock

14 December 2002

Update:

As at 13 March 2003 Crimes of Persuasion is now back online. http://www.crimes-of-persuasion.com

Anonymous

Posted: 12/17/2004 2:28:02 PM

By: James Crawford

Bloody good bunch of gents around here. Seems that Mr. Fishybusiness took personal offense to my post. What are you hiding? Are you the great and powerful mastermind behind the attacks we have seen posted here on this site? And beleive you me chap that if I were Pigot I would have found you and sued you for opening an e-mail account in my buiness name! It appears to me you know quite a bit about the net as to set up a happy daisy e-mail account to hide behind. As far a a good remark is concerned, I will speak properly of any business which provides me good and honest service and deter others from being ripped off by those who are not up to par or true scamsters. By the way how did you get a fishybusiness account when there is no link and when you search for the service this is what you get:

fishybusiness e mail accounts

No matches found for "fishybusiness e mail accounts"
Try clicking one of the following links.

Is this your site? To hide behind or did you play some tricks on the line?

Facts an figures speak and true colours shine. Where are yours? Ahhh, one last thing old chap - how do you know about this Regus location? Seems you know the company and there operations. Are you located in Costa Rica? Are you a disgruntled employee? Or the mastermind?

Regards,

J Crawford
Solicitor
London
England

Anonymous

Posted: 12/17/2004 4:59:39 AM

By: Finor?? Fight or Flight?

Well written "legal letter" from their highly educated Legal Department below!!!!

AND......

Due to the insecurity offered by many internet service providers and the unethical practices of a select few individuals working in the internet industry The Finor Group has made a conscious decision to offer everyone a secure way to view the www.finor.com site. Just type or cut and paste https://209.152.164.218 into the address bar of your browser to be insured that you are indeed looking at and communicating with the REAL Finor

!!!

What is going on is anyones guess. Looks very strange. What is the real deal Crawford? and no more attempts at promoting FINOR please. Real offshore clients do not bother to come onto boards and post glowing references. Grow up.

LEGAL LETTER:

Re: Finor Fraud
Category: Internet Scams
Date: 02 Jun 2003
Time: 09:58:15
Remote Name: 196.40.43.74

Comments
ATTN: Mr. Neal Kenneth Allen Mr. Allen: Your slandering allegations posted here to take some revenge following our deny to provide any service to such an infame client won't work. We still do not want your black business and hope the FBI will finally catch you. We don't care of cowardly people sending us such anonymous crap: That's too easy, Mr. Allen!!! You don't even have the decency to publish your full name, coordinates, and the real reasons why you try to tarnish reputation... NOW STOP SENDING US YOUR CRAP OR WE WILL TURN YOU AND YOUR REPUBLIC DOMINICAN ISP - INTO THE FBI, AND OTHER U.S. AND FOREIGN GOVERNMENTAL AGENCIES AS A CRIMINAL CYBERSTALKER. TAKE A BIG HINT - WE DON'T WANT YOUR BLACKMAIL OR YOUR POSTS EVER TO BE SENT TO US. WE WILL SEE TO IT THAT YOU ARE PROSECUTED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAWS UNDER CRIMINAL STALKERS BECAUSE OF YOUR INTENTS AND YOUR FAILURES BY NOT STOPPING AND SENDING US YOUR EMAIL CRAP. Raymond Islaker Legal Dept. Supervisor E-Mailbox: ray@finor.com

Anonymous

Posted: 12/17/2004 4:45:39 AM

By: The Pig has Grunted

Oh yeah? Come of it Crawford who do you think you are fooling?

Do you really think anyone is going to believe this sort of spin. What are you hiding?

They have an answering service at a Regus office center I think and as for Pig Iron's wild conspiracy theories - I do not buy that.

You are not a real client. You are probably the P himself trying to spin out as much time as possible.

I smell a scam.

Pure 100% BS:

Mr. Pigot a while back and I don’t think that he was wrong in warning the offshore community that there is a big scandal going on out there. There office still seems to be up and running as I have them a ring at 506.228.26.26 and the same secretary answered the phone as usual. Maybe Pigot is being held hostage or at least his company for that matter. I would like to know what is going on because they did provide me with assistance and they did do a good job. Any info please let me know.

Anonymous

Posted: 12/15/2004 11:57:14 AM

By: James Crawford

FINOR- Well a few months ago I used Finor’s services and they did a good job. I sent a friend of mine to look them up and he found the following online:

This Account Has Been Suspended please contact admin@ICS-LLP.com
Please contact the billing/support department as soon as possible admin@ICS-LLP.com.

Who are these guys and why do they have this up there? This site www.ics-llp.com seems to be a strange web site. Anyone have any info on these folks and this guy Duane Tough who appears to be a mastermind of this organization??? And what is this www.offshorehost.com organization? It takes you to a personal e-mail domain – but who??? Something smells fishy as far as what happened to Finor. I remember seeing some posts from Mr. Pigot a while back and I don’t think that he was wrong in warning the offshore community that there is a big scandal going on out there. There office still seems to be up and running as I have them a ring at 506.228.26.26 and the same secretary answered the phone as usual. Maybe Pigot is being held hostage or at least his company for that matter. I would like to know what is going on because they did provide me with assistance and they did do a good job. Any info please let me know.

Anonymous

Posted: 12/12/2004 11:25:49 PM

By: Fashion Rock LLC

Okay, so Fashion Rock LLC is the litigant most likely responsible for shutting down CofP.

Sorry Big Dog, your posts tend to get a bit rambly. This stuff can get very complex with all of the players, I know, and I'm sure it's all clear in your mind, but you write sometimes as if the reader is inside your head, with all of your background knowledge at hand and able to jump the synapses from one rambling article that mentions six names in one case to the next with seven names in another.

In any case, your posts are much appreciated.
Thanks for the litigation link.

Anonymous

Posted: 12/12/2004 9:00:02 PM

By: it's 9th judicial circuit,orange county,florida

Here's the link for 3rd time:

Anonymous

Posted: 12/19/2004 1:57:11 PM

By: Please Reply Mr. Pigot

No questions answered just more conspiracy theories. Who was / is Crawford? The bogus lawyer? Just a troublemaker? Or have you changed tact? Very strange just like all matters relating to FINOR.

You now claim that you are being targeted by "the Mob"

What about the bogus titles? Also do you expect us to believe that someone satrted promoting HYIP using your domain? Why would they do this? Why did you organisation refer a client to the Harris Organsiation?

Answering the questions rather than coming up with more allegations about "Mr.Tough" might help your cause on this board.

It is a fact that many have in the past blamed such conspiracies when their activities have been discovered. This is common practice - whether it is the case here is unknown.

Mr. Tough you allege runs offshore websites. Who is this individual? A disgruntled former associate? Why does he choose to attack you - there are many offshore websites. Why you?

We are reasonable and decent people please feel free to answer the questions and put your side of the case.

I personally will take some convincing especially after this suspect Crawford affair. Can you explain why someone would come onto this board impersonating a UK solicitor and promoting FINOR?

Anonymous

Posted: 12/18/2004 9:11:22 AM

By: Philippe Pigot -THE REAL ONE

LAST BUT NOT LEAST, I WAS JUST WARNED BY FORMER CLIENTS AND AGENTS OF FINOR THAT THEY ARE RECEIVING THE FOLLOWING MESSAGE:

-----QUOTE-----
Sent: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 17:40:35 -0500

Hello Sir,

I hope that sending this email in English has not offended you.

I have recently been assigned the task of following up with the Finor database of contacts.

I hope to assists you in any way possible.

Regards,

Gus Connor
FINOR.com
----UNQUOTE----

FOR THE SAKE OF CLARITY, THERE IS NO "GUS CONNOR" WORKING FOR FINOR, AND IT'S CLEAR THE THIEVES JUST ENTERED THE NEXT STEP, HAVING PLACED A NEW HOMEPAGE AT FINOR.COM, AND CONTACTING ALL OUR CLIENTS TO TAKE MY BUSINESS OVER!

PHILIPPE PIGOT, PRESIDENT/CEO
THE FINOR GROUP

Anonymous

Posted: 12/18/2004 8:59:02 AM

By: Philippe Pigot -THE REAL ONE

Dear Mr. Marchant:

Just to inform/confirm the following events:

1. I'm definitely NOT Mr. James Crawford who made some posts these past days. And for the ones who know me, I NEVER cowardly hided me behind any anonymous email and always personally answered all posts here in the past. And I will personally answer any call made to my cell no.: ++506-835-6090 (011 506 835-6090 from the USA.) or to Finor's office (still opened) at: ++506 228-2626.

1. Finor.com, finor.us, and finor.net have been severely hacked and misused by ID Thieves for more than 18 months. The current situation is worse as now they have now FULL control of these domains, their associated websites and MAILSERVERS!!! Anyone can easily check the accuracy of this information, simply searching Network Solutions' WHOIS database: Where all Finor's domains should be registered in the name of The Finor Group at Network Solutions, unfortunately you can see that the above-mentioned domains are now - curiously - registered at 000domains.com with absolutely NO REAL DATE related to the owner(s)!!!

2. A legal Domain Name Dispute is already in the hands of our US Lawyers despite I must honestly recognize that I've lost already 95% of my business that is nearly impossible to recover at this time.

3. A certain "Duane Tough" is identified as the "Internet Guru" of the Mob behind the scene. It is not a secret that Mr. "Tough" personally runs offshorehost.net, ics-llp.com, ics-offshore.com in Costa Rica, and manage an incredible number of gambling and "offshore" websites such corporate-premier.com, reputablefirm.com, creawayoffshore.com, offshoresinple.com, etc. - ALL OLD AND WELL KNOWN CROOKS HAVING PLAGIARIZED FINOR.COM in the earliers 90'.

4. Consequently to this int'l conspiracy and my tough reactions, I, Ana my wife, and our baby are currently facing threats of death... Anyway i won't stop to fight against these people to defend my reputation an integrity.

5. Readers of the Message Board should understand that I'm not the author of certain pages having been hiddenly placed at finor.com these past months, I'm not the one who posts fishy "HYIP" offers on the 'net to defraud naive and innocent investors, I'm totally pissed off and under no circumstances will accept to obbey and work for these conmen, I rather welcome any helpful hand to fix that shi... situation - not on my fault!

Philippe Pigot, President/CEO
The Finor Group
Apdo. 1764
Escazu - 1250
Costa Rica, Central America
Tel: ++506 228-2626
Fax: ++506 289-8120

Anonymous

Posted: 12/18/2004 8:07:12 AM

By: More on Finor

Attention: Phillipe Pigot, Baron of Balloney

Hunter is not the only one who has "cottoned on" - (another phrase for your bogus Englishman act) - to your game Pigot.

Sooltauq, another respected poster, had the following comment on your barking mad conspiracy theories and dodgy activities.

Earlier comments on you follow:

Re: Internet Based Offshore Companies Under Attack!!!!!!!!!!
By Sooltauq - Finor offering HYIPs & PT junk on 10/12/2004 10:30:49 PM
E-mail: nospam@nospam.com

Offering 25% to 70% yield deals, "tax free", as well as "Managed FOREX" promising 60% per year, and similar financial nonsense.

They are also offering reinvoicing schemes and several other blatantly illegal offshore tax deals (for U.S. persons).

And if you have any lingering doubts about their (total lack of) legitimacy, just check out their "PT" crap.

Sprint, not just run, away from FINOR.

Re: Internet Based Offshore Companies Under Attack!!!!!!!!!!
By Sooltauq on 10/13/2004 10:29:53 PM
E-mail: nospam@nospam.com

A vast international conspiracy . . . or some two-bit scammers attempting to weave a tale of international intrigue as a cover for their stereotypical HYIP scams?

Ummm, the latter.

Anonymous

Posted: 12/18/2004 7:47:23 AM

By: Pigot in a Poke

Dear James Crawford aka Pigot,

I looked on google you idiot.

http://www.netscalped.com/_disc4/0000061a.htm

Type in FINOR and lots of your mad and HIGHLY UNPROFESSIONAL rantings can be seen.

The fact that you post such weird things on the web would worry me about having any dealings with you - let alone the question mark that others in this community have raised about you including HUNTER.

You language gives you away you dim witted oaf. You have been posting crap on boards for years and have been revealed by others to have had your fingers in many pies.Finor High Return Investment Account?? Remember that, Pigot?

From DILIGIZER:

"I once posed as a potential client of the Finor Organization's and indicated that I wanted to meet with one of their representatives in Panama. I received an unsigned email which directed me to The Harris Organization."

Do you question the veracity of this statement, Mister Pigot?

OH YES A SMALL FAVOUR....PLEASE stop trying to impersonate an Englishman!!! I know that it is the "season to be merry" but this is taking the biscuit, Sir.

"And beleive you me chap that if I were Pigot..."
"Bloody good bunch of gents"

etcetara...

You are making yourself into an even greater laughing stock than you already are.

You may think that everyone is as stupid as you appear and fall for all this eccentric paranoid bullshit. No I am not the "mastermind" - I am a contributer to this board - which is designed to shine a light on shady offshore practioners like you Messiuer Pigot.

Please stop impersonating the English and awarding yourself bogus qualifications such as "Solicitor" and act your age. You know something about bogus titles don't you Messieur Pigot? or is it Baron Pigot of Panama these days? See link (1) below.

It is people like you that have damaged this industry and for that you should be ashamed.

Please either explain yourself or clear off.

An Angry Proffesional.

(1) Finor Link:

http://www.faketitles.com/html/finor_organisation.html

Anonymous

Posted: 12/17/2004 2:35:18 PM

By: James Crawford Once Again

Where did you find that lovely peice of literature? Are you Mr. Allen? Here is where growing up comes into play. By placing such a document online it seems that the person posting it has some relation to said instrument leading one to beleive that it was received due to personal involvement in such a situation. So who are you connected to? Makes you wonder who these people think they are fooling.

Regards,
James Crawford
Solicitor
London
England

Anonymous

Posted: 12/21/2004 7:13:49 PM

By: Duane Tough

Hello,

The finor site has been seized for non payment of services that ICS perfomed for them.

Any clients that send an email or enquire about past work are supplied the FInor corporate telephone numbers. Any potential clients that are requesting new services, they are being informed that the "site" Finor.com is now an Internet property of ICS and we will do our best to assist them.

ICS has many contacts in the offshore company formation etc. We have very little experience in the invetment area (stocks, fx etc). while the new site is being developed we are working out arrangements with various well established offshore entities to partner with the site in offering servics (banks, accounting firms etc)

I was thinking of posting on this site as i have on others what suggestions that the experts and advisors to the offshore industy would reccomend for the Finor.com site. I decided not to post it hear due to the fact that this site already have volumes on what they don't want to see. Howver; even it being more of a watch dog site, I welcome any input to assist with the new site.

I hope that helps answer your question. although I can not state what will become of the Finor corporate entity, I can state what will happen to the site and its'management under the hospices of ICS.

REgards,

Duane Tough

Anonymous

Posted: 12/21/2004 4:42:48 PM

By: Cyrille Emery

This thing is bordering to ridicule if small investors had not been defrauded.... So let me sum up the situation :

- The FINOR group of which Mr Pigot is CEO (to his own admission)has been engaged in promoting "discutable" products (his own terms)is seen by many on this board as a rogue company...

- Mr Duane Tough is owning through seizure (his terms) all the domains related to Finor (com, net, us...) due to unpaid bills from Finor...

It seems like the "dubious" activities of FINOR are still going on... As many people seem to have contact with Finor only through the websites may I ask who is perpetrating the alleged scams....
It is one thing to seize domains and shut down sites until bills are paid and another to keep them up and running, without informing clients.

So any convincing explanation on these points would be welcome

Anonymous

Posted: 12/19/2004 3:31:05 PM

By: Duane TOugh

Glad to finally hear from you, too bad you won't meet or return calls, you may have avoided all this....

O.K if you want to do some of it here. (lol)

Again, I don't know Mr. James Crawford but it looks HE knows a lot about the Finor's case and the real situation that Mr. Duane Tough tries to hide... Who is the liar here??? Does Mr. Tough can demonstrate he is the owner of The Finor Group with real - no fake - documents? Does Mr. Tough can demonstrate he got any lawful right from me to take control of finor.com? No Sir!

(ICS does not own any corporate entity that has the name finor in it and has no responsibility for any of its' previous actions. through seizure of assets due to lack of payment it now owns the domains Finor.com Finor.net and Finor.us)

Yes, the Mastermind behind the scene exists, yes he promotes HYIP scams using finor.com. You want his name? No problem Sir: Mr. Jean-Louis Delgado Guibert, aka Juan Chamorro Lacayo aka Luis Chamorro aka Gino Spinelli, etc. For the story, this 63 year old French citizen defrauded Finor for an amount of $800K four years ago. As I personally suited on him, having legally obtain an int'l warrant to catch him from the Costa Rican Justice, and as I hunted him for years without letting up, I guess you can understand now the reasons why this dangerous crook has good reasons first to take my business over, then to kill me.

(bullshit)

Yes Mr. Tough runs A LOT of offshore and gambling sites. Heee, finally the wolf shows his face!!! But of course the right question is who is this individual? Indeed I trust this guy uses a pen name. He is definitely NOT a former associate - he was rather certainly hired by Mr. Delgado a long time ago to put me in the corner.

(I have no idea who Mr. Delgado is, but live your fantasy if you choose to)

Frankly I don't know why someone came onto this board this week to support me and/or Finor, but reading the posts of the last months, it came to my attention that a UK-based Trading Company already explained that the Brit. authorities work on the case, and I assume they are not alone...

(not my concern)

Now, with regards to your questions about bogus titles, I already explained here it was discovered some pages inside the pages not having designed nor placed for and on my behalf. Also, I NEVER conducted ANY KIND of business with Mr. Marc M. Harris, I just - as already explained to Mr. Marchant a long time ago - hired Mr. Arturo Carreno, an ex-Harris Salesman and a good friend of mine, four years ago to take care of US prospectives clients. Nothing less nothing more. If you wish some testimonies, feel free to contact Mr. Rick Griffin of OMA Ltd. Panama.

(you have always controled all the pages on the finor site in the past, who are you trying to kid....)

Back to Duane Tough, the fact he tried to defraud me and to steal my car 2 weeks ago! Additionally, he convinced my webmaster - I don't know how - to let him access finor's server to fix the technical problems we face for 18 months. No doubt such an approach was really smart. What happened, my server disappeared, finor.com .us and .net were taken off Network Solutions and registered at 000domains.com same day and all accesses to our corporate mail definitely blocked. The site vanished but I understand Mr. Tough had no choice but to put some kind of information back on-line to calm down all our visitors.

(they are not your visitors any more)

The interesting thing is M. Duane Tough's sentence: -quote-"After you have taken hundred of thousands of peoples money and cannot repay them, of course you are going to blame someone else."

Through the years, even I recognize we offered discutable "PT" products, we always delivered them and NEVER defrauded our customers. But what happens now is clear in my mind and sorry Mr. Tough ou whatever your real name is, you made BIG mistakes and I have gathered all evidences for months on your unfair acts, and don't worry, you'll have to pay the bill.

All honest readers of the Board can now perfectly understand what an arrogant individual you are. How can you pretend that I have nothing to do with Finor.com and its emails, that I have nothing to do with it, and last but not least, that I have no right to work for the finor site where I - the founder and still the REAL OWNER of the Group - am the victim of all your schemings for years!!!

(you do own the corporate entities involved with FINOR, ICS now owns the damains, you are correct. You have no accss to any actions of the sites listed above. So yes, thankfor takign responsibility for the Finor group of companies, so does this mean you will pay your BILL!)

Footnote Atn. Duane Tough: If there are warrants for my deposition outstanding in the USA and other jurisdictions, I welcome this opportunity to clame my innocence, proofs in hands, and to do my best for your ring of white-collar cyber-criminals to be sentenced for all your infame scams perpetrated in the name of Finor or mine through the years. Enjoy yourself your freedom asshole...

(name calling, shame, maturity and facts are to be presented on this site.....judiciary actions of other people are not my concern, i just pointed it out due to the fact that our USA lawyer was asked by them if they knew were to find you)

Pleae pay your invoice, you will not have to embarrass your self this way if you just keep your word.....

Anonymous

Posted: 12/19/2004 3:11:02 PM

By: Philippe Pigot

Again, I don't know Mr. James Crawford but it looks HE knows a lot about the Finor's case and the real situation that Mr. Duane Tough tries to hide... Who is the liar here??? Does Mr. Tough can demonstrate he is the owner of The Finor Group with real - no fake - documents? Does Mr. Tough can demonstrate he got any lawful right from me to take control of finor.com? No Sir!

Yes, the Mastermind behind the scene exists, yes he promotes HYIP scams using finor.com. You want his name? No problem Sir: Mr. Jean-Louis Delgado Guibert, aka Juan Chamorro Lacayo aka Luis Chamorro aka Gino Spinelli, etc. For the story, this 63 year old French citizen defrauded Finor for an amount of $800K four years ago. As I personally suited on him, having legally obtain an int'l warrant to catch him from the Costa Rican Justice, and as I hunted him for years without letting up, I guess you can understand now the reasons why this dangerous crook has good reasons first to take my business over, then to kill me.

Yes Mr. Tough runs A LOT of offshore and gambling sites. Heee, finally the wolf shows his face!!! But of course the right question is who is this individual? Indeed I trust this guy uses a pen name. He is definitely NOT a former associate - he was rather certainly hired by Mr. Delgado a long time ago to put me in the corner.

Frankly I don't know why someone came onto this board this week to support me and/or Finor, but reading the posts of the last months, it came to my attention that a UK-based Trading Company already explained that the Brit. authorities work on the case, and I assume they are not alone...

Now, with regards to your questions about bogus titles, I already explained here it was discovered some pages inside the pages not having designed nor placed for and on my behalf. Also, I NEVER conducted ANY KIND of business with Mr. Marc M. Harris, I just - as already explained to Mr. Marchant a long time ago - hired Mr. Arturo Carreno, an ex-Harris Salesman and a good friend of mine, four years ago to take care of US prospectives clients. Nothing less nothing more. If you wish some testimonies, feel free to contact Mr. Rick Griffin of OMA Ltd. Panama.

Back to Duane Tough, the fact he tried to defraud me and to steal my car 2 weeks ago! Additionally, he convinced my webmaster - I don't know how - to let him access finor's server to fix the technical problems we face for 18 months. No doubt such an approach was really smart. What happened, my server disappeared, finor.com .us and .net were taken off Network Solutions and registered at 000domains.com same day and all accesses to our corporate mail definitely blocked. The site vanished but I understand Mr. Tough had no choice but to put some kind of information back on-line to calm down all our visitors.

The interesting thing is M. Duane Tough's sentence: -quote-"After you have taken hundred of thousands of peoples money and cannot repay them, of course you are going to blame someone else."

Through the years, even I recognize we offered discutable "PT" products, we always delivered them and NEVER defrauded our customers. But what happens now is clear in my mind and sorry Mr. Tough ou whatever your real name is, you made BIG mistakes and I have gathered all evidences for months on your unfair acts, and don't worry, you'll have to pay the bill.

All honest readers of the Board can now perfectly understand what an arrogant individual you are. How can you pretend that I have nothing to do with Finor.com and its emails, that I have nothing to do with it, and last but not least, that I have no right to work for the finor site where I - the founder and still the REAL OWNER of the Group - am the victim of all your schemings for years!!!

Footnote Atn. Duane Tough: If there are warrants for my deposition outstanding in the USA and other jurisdictions, I welcome this opportunity to clame my innocence, proofs in hands, and to do my best for your ring of white-collar cyber-criminals to be sentenced for all your infame scams perpetrated in the name of Finor or mine through the years. Enjoy yourself your freedom asshole...

Anonymous

Posted: 12/19/2004 2:12:40 PM

By: Duane TOugh

How would you know who works on the Finor.com web site and its' emails. You have nothing to do with it. You can't access it, change it or send an email. YOU my dear friend are the one that does not work for the finor site.

footnote. You have companies registerd as finor et al. And as I understand you have warrents for deposition outstanding in the USA and possibly other jurisdictions for your action in the past with those entities.

The site finor.com finor.net finor.us have nothing do with you sir.

Enjoy your freedom.....

Duane Tough

Anonymous

Posted: 12/19/2004 2:01:16 PM

Phillip you have lied to so many people about it all ways being someone elses fault. STAND UP, take the heat, you owe us allot of money for services. You are BROKE, you can't deliver on customers and you think there is a global conspiracy against you. You are not that important.... get over yourself.

After you have taken hundred of thousands of peoples money and cannot repay them, of course you are going to blame someone else.

Good luck in whatever ventures you choose.

Duane Tough
admin@ics-llp.com

Anonymous

Posted: 12/23/2004 5:31:20 AM

By: Web of deceit?

What a tangled web, (eh Messiuer Pigot?) we weave when first we begin to deceive.

I do not know what this is all about but I do know:

1. Pigot has for a long time claimed that there was a conspiracy against him. This is a bog standard HYIP scam m.o. and has been used countless times in the past to "blow off the mark"

If it looks like a dog and barks like a dog then maybe it is a dog?

2. He claims the dodgy pages (HYIP / Titles etc) on his site were put up without him knowing. This seems "unlikely" at best.

Any insights from third parties?

Anonymous

Posted: 12/23/2004 3:27:14 AM

By: Not believîng but questioning

I never said I believe in everything you both posted...I am just trying to understand the situation which seems rather confused...

Anonymous

Posted: 12/22/2004 1:54:28 PM

Not worth the effort. Anyone that wants to have questions answered can email admin@ics-llp.com

PAY YOUR BILLS FINOR CORP

have a nice day

Duane Tough

Anonymous

Posted: 12/22/2004 1:25:40 PM

By: Philippe Pigot

Please find the following responses to past posts:

1. The Finor site has been seized for non payment of services that ICS performed for them.
--> Finor never contracted services with ICS, there is no written contract or agreement nor have we received any such a BILL for their services as Mr. Tough has alleged.

2. Any clients that send an email or enquire about past work are supplied the Finor corporate telephone numbers. Any potential clients that are requesting new services, they are being informed that the "site" Finor.com is now an Internet property of ICS and we will do our best to assist them.
--> No clients have been given our REAL telephone numbers or contact information. We have received nothing at all which has been redirected from Mr. Tough. So let's tell the truth here please. The REAL telephone number is 506-228-2626 not the number 506-289-8824 which is now being investigated by Costa Rican authorities.

3. ICS has many contacts in the offshore company formation etc. We have very little experience in the investment area (stocks, fx etc). while the new site is being developed we are working out arrangements with various well established offshore entities to partner with the site in offering services (banks, accounting firms etc)
--> For sure, all of the bad players like Corporate-Premier.com, offshoresimple.com, creaway-offshore.com, offshoreinfo.com, to name a few. For more than 2 years they were all involved in plagiarizing the Finor.com site and the offshore community has been warned time after time about their dubious activities.

--> In regards to investment activities, we have gathered confidential information that yes Mr. Tough is linked to Underground Brokerage, High Interest Mortgage Scams in Canada, last but not least the new revealed scandal in Lines Overseas Management (LOM) in Bermuda. Take a look at this site - it is posted here in the message board.

4. I was thinking of posting on this site as i have on others what suggestions that the experts and advisors to the offshore industry would recommend for the Finor.com site. I decided not to post it hear due to the fact that this site already have volumes on what they don't want to see. Howver; even it being more of a watch dog site, I welcome any input to assist with the new site.
--> The experts who know me are laughing at Mr. Tough as he is not an expert and how can he pretend to ask advice from competitors? Does this make sense? He has no working relationship with them as they are real providers like Finor.

5. I hope that helps answer your question. Although I can not state what will become of the Finor corporate entity, I can state what will happen to the site and its'management under the hospices of ICS.
--> Well if Mr. Tough claims to be the owner (even though he holds no documentation or shares) I feel sorry for all of the people who will be misled and stolen from due to the plain fact that Mr. Tough is working on a "project" which will leave most if not all of the clients in the street. He claims he has no knowledge of such offshore matters but lets take a closer look at who he is.

A. He claims to have control of Finor and will put it to work (so why doesn’t he pay the bill!!). How can he do this if he has no knowledge and who would purchase something so serious as offshore services from someone who openly claims he has NO EXPERIENCE? Or does he have someone behind the scene? If so why do they hide behind Mr. Tough?

B. Why does Mr. Tough enclose himself in a bunker with 5 body guards in such a peaceful country like Costa Rica? Especially if he is such a time honored businessman? Sounds a bit strange to me as the President of Costa Rica does not even have 5 body guards.

C. If Mr. Tough is a respectable businessman then why did he not choose to take Finor or myself to court to recover such funds as he claims we owe him in place of HIGHJACKING the web site and mail server illegally by just taking it over himself. But keep in mind; it was never in his hands to begin with.

D. And it is known that someone by the name Duane Tough likes to supply people on an international level with weapons. Where are these weapons headed to? Colombia? An even exchange powder for arms? I am glad my nose is not red.

E. And why does Mr. Tough want to obtain letterhead as well as my signature from past clients who have called asking why we are requesting such information. Doesn’t this sound a bit strange?

F. And it is known that this individual is notorious big spender. Where does it all go? Some US$20k a week is what has been going around town and it's not on lunch (a mere US$10 here in Costa Rica).

G. And is he still linked to Le Club Prive and other scandals in Costa Rica?

SO HOW CAN READERS LIKE MR. EMERY BELEIVE THIS TRASH - HE HAS STOLEN FINOR, PLAIN AND SIMPLE. FINOR IS A MULTI-MILLION DOLLAR BUSINESS WHICH WAS ATTACKED AND HIGHJACKED. I URGE ANY PROFESSIONAL OR GOVERNMENT AUTHORITY TO CONTACT US AT 506-228-2626 AND I PERSONALLY WILL PROVIDE THEM WITH ALL OF THE NEEDED INFORMATION AND FACTS. FINOR IS AN OPEN BOOK. AND BY THE WAY MR. MERCHANT I AM NOT THE NEW MARC HARRIS CASE

Anonymous

Posted: 12/22/2004 9:59:13 AM

Hello,

It is good to see these types of questions come to the board. Although this is a watch dog site for warning people based on claims of past wrong doings, it does tend to bring out constructive due dilligence questions.

Most of what you just asked was already answered. I will answer directly each question you ask below:

QUOTED FROM PREVIOUS MESSAGE - WITH INSERTED ANSERS

If I understand correctly there are now 2 different FINOR :

- the 1st Finor Group (Piguet) which "owns" the corporate name FINOR;

(ICS does not have any corporate entity with the word FINOR in it, nor does it plan to. What/how many and were Mr Piggot owns and in what names are not are concern)

- The 2nd Finor Group (ICS.LLP) which "owns" the internet name FINOR.COM

(correct)

This is an interesting situation :

- I understand that ownership of the site has been thru seizure for unpaid services...I assume then that if Piguet et al pay their due the FINOR.COM name and IP addresses will revert to them, including all clients that have used the site for offshore services...
Clients cannot belong to ICS-LLP because they believe they were trading with FINOR and/or FINOR.COM.

(We have been informed that Mr Piggot has no intention of paying the outstanding amount and he has been delivered duely processed seizure documents.
as was stated before regarding previous and present prospective clients

"Any clients that send an email or enquire about past work are supplied the FInor corporate telephone numbers. Any potential clients that are requesting new services, they are being informed that the "site" Finor.com is now an Internet property of ICS and we will do our best to assist them.")

- As you have continued trading under the name of FINOR.COM and due to the lack of available information on who is behind on both old and new site, clients may also assume that you have taken over the company together with its existing liabilities...Therefore you might be held liable for all past alleged misdeeds committed by Piguet. So why do you continue to use that name...?

(Bottom line the site receives allot of internet traffic, this makes it a valuable property. As has been stated, ICS will put past clients in touch with Finor corporate, prospective clients receive excellent service and are informed of the ICS ownership of the domain. We have many staff that have been provately handling offshore matters for clients for years. And yes third parties are used, as anyone working offshore recocnizes, you must. It is impossible to know for every jurisdiction all taxation, legal, reporting, treaty etc etc circumstances. The clients of offshore sites are looking for someone to amalgamate the knowledge to assist them in a stream lined, cost effective method of receiving services offshore with peace of mind. We have been doing that for some time.

SO to answer your question,yes third parties will be used, as other offshore entities use us to assist in central america. As stated, we are actively working out the detials on how best to present this to web site visitors for the the new finor site.

I also inferred from your posts that this is a temp situation, pending any payment from Piguet, and that your company has no experience whatsoever in offshore matters (except maybe being located in Costa Rica) and that you rely on third parties...

In both cases I wonder which professional is going to refer clients to such a services provider when no one knows exactly who is providing what to whom...

(already answered)

Hello,

The finor site has been seized for non payment of services that ICS perfomed for them.

Any clients that send an email or enquire about past work are supplied the FInor corporate telephone numbers. Any potential clients that are requesting new services, they are being informed that the "site" Finor.com is now an Internet property of ICS and we will do our best to assist them.

ICS has many contacts in the offshore company formation etc. We have very little experience in the invetment area (stocks, fx etc). while the new site is being developed we are working out arrangements with various well established offshore entities to partner with the site in offering servics (banks, accounting firms etc)

I was thinking of posting on this site as i have on others what suggestions that the experts and advisors to the offshore industy would reccomend for the Finor.com site. I decided not to post it hear due to the fact that this site already have volumes on what they don't want to see. Howver; even it being more of a watch dog site, I welcome any input to assist with the new site.

I hope that helps answer your question. although I can not state what will become of the Finor corporate entity, I can state what will happen to the site and its'management under the hospices of ICS.

REgards,

Duane Tough

Anonymous

Posted: 12/22/2004 3:28:56 AM

By: Cyrille Emery

If I understand correctly there are now 2 different FINOR :

- the 1st Finor Group (Piguet) which "owns" the corporate name FINOR;

- The 2nd Finor Group (ICS.LLP) which "owns" the internet name FINOR.COM

This is an interesting situation :

- I understand that ownership of the site has been thru seizure for unpaid services...I assume then that if Piguet et al pay their due the FINOR.COM name and IP addresses will revert to them, including all clients that have used the site for offshore services...
Clients cannot belong to ICS-LLP because they believe they were trading with FINOR and/or FINOR.COM.

- As you have continued trading under the name of FINOR.COM and due to the lack of available information on who is behind on both old and new site, clients may also assume that you have taken over the company together with its existing liabilities...Therefore you might be held liable for all past alleged misdeeds committed by Piguet. So why do you continue to use that name...?

I also inferred from your posts that this is a temp situation, pending any payment from Piguet, and that your company has no experience whatsoever in offshore matters (except maybe being located in Costa Rica) and that you rely on third parties...

In both cases I wonder which professional is going to refer clients to such a services provider when no one knows exactly who is providing what to whom...

Anonymous

Posted: 12/17/2008 11:06:28 AM

By: Hellz angel

Duane Tough's cell # is 416-556-8852

Anonymous

Posted: 12/16/2008 9:59:20 PM

By: mws

Could anyone tell me Duane Tough's physical description? Does he have a strawberry blondish hair and work out of Toronto. I think he jacked me for $150 to create a website for my charity that he keeps dodging whenever I ask him when he will have a link for me. Please email me if you have more info!!

Anonymous

Posted: 2/2/2008 1:00:51 PM

By: jim kidd

can you please contact me concerning Duane Tough he is in the process of defaming me in canada

Anonymous

Posted: 12/23/2004 5:49:41 AM

By: A new career for Mr P?

Messieur Pigot,

Did you get in touch with the BBC? Along with such august perosnages as His Holiness Mathias Mar Yusef, Patriarch of the Apostolic Orthodox Church, the BBC would like to speak to you about those fake titles!!!

Might be a new arena for your conspiracy theories? or the start of a new career in broadcasting.

Best Wishes.

A BBC FEATURE
We have been asked again to publish the following announcement -

Have you ever been sold a “noble” title? I work as a researcher for BBC television, and I should like to hear your story. I am collecting background information for a television feature about fake titles. Anything you tell me would be used for research purposes only and would be treated with confidence. Please e-mail me - lucy.smickersgill@bbc.co.uk

The BBC would be interested also in hearing the views of -

Antonio Adolfo Boada Cartaya of BFI

Gary Martin Beaver of The Most Noble Order of the Sword

Graham Fothergill of Manor Titles

Paul Dunkley of Noble Titles

Ger von Staetten of GVS Consult Inc.

Stephen J. Scott of Regal Titles

Douglas Henderson of Peerage Conferred

Robert Farmer of English Feudal Titles

Sarah Helen Leeder of Elite Titles

Jason Earl Lee of the “Barony of Jamnia”

His Holiness Mathias Mar Yusef, Patriarch of the Apostolic

Orthodox Church

plus the proprietors of -

Finor

Sovereign Classics

Prestige Titles

The PT Club

Vista International Success Agency

Jump to different Forum... 

We hunt for red flags in high-value, cross-border finance by monitoring offshore and onshore courts, regulatory actions, offering documents, and other sources - and email you the results.

View Recent Digests

BAHAMAS  
BERMUDA  
BRITISH VIRGIN ISLANDS  
CAYMAN ISLANDS  
Cayman Court Secrecy: A Huge Red Flag for Foreign Investors & Clients
David Marchant
As any fule kno, the biggest enemy of fraud, corruption, money laundering, and other forms of financial crime is transparency, while their best friend is secrecy. That's why the unprecedented mass sealing of cases that's taking place at the Financial Services Division of the Grand Court of the Cayman Islands is repugnant to anyone with a genuine concern for financial crime.