OffshoreAlert
Daily news, documents and intelligence about Offshore Financial Centers and those who conduct business in them that you will not find anywhere else.
RSS Feed Print
you're still alive then, Duane ?
Anonymous
Posted: Friday, August 12, 2011

Posted: 1/7/2005 7:56:23 AM

By: Informant

It looks real as a Gov't. conspiracy as it is not a secret that Duane Tough is an undercover RCMP police officer protected by the Canadian Gov. Search the phrase "drug rapist Duane Tough" Federal Court of Canada decisions Court file t-865-00 Gardiner v. the Attorney general of Canada. A Gardiner 416-304-0002.

Anonymous

Posted: 1/5/2005 11:04:03 PM

By: what is finor.com anyways ?

I have heard or read little bits here but I can't figure if it's another offshore scam or some kind of victim of some kind of cyberfraud. which is it ?

Anonymous

Posted: 1/5/2005 3:24:05 PM

By: Duane

Hey, good to hear from you,you fell out of the scene for the last few years. I just sent you an email. These people, no , not pissed at me, the former finor.com administrators yes, but they owe me.

Good to hear from you.

Duane

Internal Administrator

Posted: 1/4/2005 7:24:31 PM

By: Richard

You need to get some friends mate, it must be a sh*t having all these people p*ssed with you....If you are near Philly anytime, any chance you could repay the monkey you took ?

Jump to different Forum... 

We hunt for red flags in high-value, cross-border finance by monitoring offshore and onshore courts, regulatory actions, offering documents, and other sources - and email you the results.

View Recent Digests

Cayman Court Secrecy: A Huge Red Flag for Foreign Investors & Clients
David Marchant
As any fule kno, the biggest enemy of fraud, corruption, money laundering, and other forms of financial crime is transparency, while their best friend is secrecy. That's why the unprecedented mass sealing of cases that's taking place at the Financial Services Division of the Grand Court of the Cayman Islands is repugnant to anyone with a genuine concern for financial crime.