OffshoreAlert
Daily news, documents and intelligence about Offshore Financial Centers and those who conduct business in them that you will not find anywhere else.
RSS Feed Print
the Diligizer Board
Internal Administrator
Posted: Friday, August 12, 2011

Posted: 3/8/2005 3:29:30 AM

By: dollar51

many thanks to those who post on the Diligizer and referred me to here. I have found lately that Diligizer for all the intended good has ceased to be a source of factual information. It has become a board full of PI's looking for ways to scam victims of more money by claiming they can recoup their losses. The norm of the board now appears to be post a name suggest a possible dubious past and someone somewhere will post re an incident, in most cases years ago. Very seldom anything current. Accusation of possible SEC investigations when the poster clearly know this is not happening. However post about one of the ''associates'' of Mr renner and it will be removed in seconds. What I have come to dislike most about the board is the freedom of information with regard to confidential data provided by registers beeing freely available to certain posters. does anyone know who, how many activists that are engaged in the control of Diligizer.

One of the ''people'' behind is of dubious character and one who is posted about here on ''free documents'' was introduced to me by Diligizer, why i do not know. Diligizer released my confidential details to this person then known as Peter Healy, which I later discovered was the name of one of his school colleagues. His real name is Anthony Buckovic Jnr. He introduced me to a company in Geneva which I visited.

I must stress that I found the company completely upfront in its business and never tried to obtain upfront fees or lure me into something dark. However, what I now find most disturbing is the fact that Buckovic Jnr was acting as a compliance and DD officer for this company. Surely this must be in breach of all SEC regulations. Please if someone knows more about this regulation than me can you guide me here.

Here we have someone who lives in the US claims to be an expert on SEC rules and regulations and acts as a DD officer for a Swiss company (registered for financial investments) for monetary reward. Now problably maintains a database bigger than all the authorities put together.Imagine private and confidential client data going to someone who has a prior record of being investigated on possible MTN fraud.

He also held with a similar position with UPE world group. A position he resigned due to the non-performance of UPE. I am personally aware that large sums of money were involved inhis time in this post, however cannot confirm whether they have been returned to the clients or not, (at time of positing this message). I hold in my possession several promissory notes from UPE all from Buckovic Jnr's computer (sorry should I say Healy) and none have ever been honoured. Surprised? not at all now knowing who Peter Healy is.

Despite the posting on the free document section here, I have not been able to find a court decision on this matter and as to whether or not Buckovic Jnr was found guilty and sentences. .

I am now watching the vilification of any innocent party on Diligizer, one that is properly registered complies with all SEC regulations and despite requests to Diligizer to remove, he consistently refuses. Yet no know can post anything accurate, factual about the entity. Other than stay away and not post it appears that there is nothing anyone can do about the conduct of the board.

To Sooltauq, now I know how you felt when you were vilified there.

Finally Buckovic Jnr posted under.

axximm cayman cat the calico kid, The court reporter
beegashot, crackerhead and no doubt other names. I am currently lead to believe his latest one is tripledeuce

Anonymous

Posted: 3/8/2005 9:04:32 AM

I apologise if anyone was trying to reach my email I have amended it now. many thanks

Anonymous

Posted: 3/8/2005 9:01:13 AM

http://www.gestivalor.ch/

Buckovic has another connection a Manfred Beckmann in Germany. I am lookin for the connection and will post once I find it.

Like I said in my initial post everything connected to this group on the Diligizer, is either not active, blocked or access for info denied. Even the White Board information has been deleted in total i asked a question as to its whereabout and my post was immediately deleted.

Anonymous

Posted: 3/8/2005 8:56:50 AM

By: David Marchant

When searching for 'gestivalor fraud' using Google, I had a hit for the Diligizer Board but the link is not active.

A cached version is available at http://64.233.187.104/search?q=cache:2eRc5USMGWYJub159.ezboard.com/fdiligizerfrm36%3Fpage%3D3+gestivalor+fraud&hl=en, although the links to each message are not active.

The message headlines are below:

DD on Flavian EIGENSATZ - spencer blake - (14) - 2/26/04 11:07 am
Flavian Eigensatz - ruggeri - 2/25/04 11:22 am
Re: Flavian Eigensatz - calicokid - 2/25/04 1:05 pm
Who says he can perform ? - whisper - 2/25/04 3:06 pm
Flavian - WH - 2/25/04 5:15 pm
additional comments about Mr. Eigensatz - calicokid - 2/25/04 6:42 pm
Did you get paid or are you Mr. Eigensatz himself - whisper - 2/25/04 9:31 pm
I would agree with whisper that.. - SSolo - 2/25/04 10:22 pm
Gestivalor SA, President sole signature Mr. F. Eigensatz - gerjd - 2/25/04 10:26 pm
It is my opinion that Mr. Eigensatz wouldn't stoop to such - calicokid - 2/25/04 10:29 pm
Mr Eigensatz - ruggeri - 2/26/04 2:41 am
Message to "ruggeri" - calicokid - 2/26/04 4:02 am
In support of the calicokid - Mazamet - 2/26/04 7:34 am
Calicokid and Mazamet are One and the Same ... - Observer2003 - 2/26/04 8:43 am
Calicokid & Mazamet - different IPs & countries - Diligizer - 2/26/04 9:37 am

Anonymous

Posted: 3/8/2005 8:03:50 AM

Gestivalor a Swiss registered finance company based in geneva. he was the Diligence officer for that company.

Anonymous

Posted: 3/8/2005 7:52:37 AM

By: David Marchant

What is the name of the Swiss company that you claim Tony Bukovich is involved with?

Re. "Despite the posting on the free document section here, I have not been able to find a court decision on this matter and as to whether or not Buckovic Jnr was found guilty and sentences."

Tony Bukovich was a defendant in a civil action, not a criminal one, that was filed by the SEC, which only has the authority to bring civil cases. Full details of the outcome of the SEC case are in the 'Free Documents' section of this web-site.

David Marchant

Anonymous

Posted: 3/10/2005 9:16:12 AM

By: Posts in question on Gestivalor

These are the posts in question. In the thread you have Calicokid and Mazamet defending Eigensatz.

POSTINGS ON FLAVIAN EIGENSATZ

Subject: DD on Flavian EIGENSATZPosted By: spencer blake - Registered UserPosted At: (2/25/04 10:09 am)
Anyone knows this person? He resides in Switzerland and claims to be very well connected in the Swiss investment world?

Subject: Flavian EigensatzPosted By: ruggeri - Registered UserPosted At: (2/25/04 11:22 am)
Waste of time ! Cannot performe ! Blá...Blá...Blá...!Connected with Long Trading.

Subject: Re: Flavian EigensatzPosted By: calicokid - Registered UserPosted At: (2/25/04 1:05 pm)
He has very good connections, and is not associated with Long Trading.A very accommodating gentleman!

Subject: Who says he can perform ?Posted By: whisper - Registered UserPosted At: (2/25/04 3:06 pm)
Are you Flavian? writing so nice about yourself? My experience with you (Flavian) is not so good. You can not perform. That's your problem. Just promises and big big stories about transactions that have been closed.

Subject: FlavianPosted By: WH - Registered UserPosted At: (2/25/04 5:15 pm)
I have personally met with Flavian in Switzerland, as part of my diligence before investing with him. I have invested with him and achieved the promised results.I recommend him. I have no knowledge of anyone else who has invested with him.

Subject: additional comments about Mr. EigensatzPosted By: calicokid - Registered UserPosted At: (2/25/04 6:42 pm)
Mr. Eigensatz is the Managing Director and major shareholder of an asset management company located in Geneve.I speak with him many times a month and have done so for about a year now. I have conducted a lot of due diligence on Mr. Eigensatz and his company during that time, and I am currently fully aware of the specific activities in which his clients participate to generate a decent return on their money placed with him for management. The history of the returns over the past several months is not 25%, 50%, or 100% a week, or month, like promoters of HYIPs claim in their bogus offerings, but the returns are above market and, most importantly, they're real... not fantastic, but real. I know, because I'm earning an itsy-bitsy, teeny-weeny amount of money... not a lot, but better than the 3-4% per year the banks are offering. My sincere thanks to Mr. Eigensatz!

Subject: Did you get paid or are you Mr. Eigensatz himselfPosted By: whisper - Registered UserPosted At: (2/25/04 9:31 pm)
Come on this is BS. It is dangerous that there might be someone out there believing your story !!

Subject: Gestivalor SA, President sole signature Mr. F. EigensatzPosted By: gerjd - Registered UserPosted At: (2/25/04 10:26 pm)
Site officiel de l'Etat de Genève Aperçu avant impression l Extrait sans historique l Consultation alphabétique l Autre recherche l Accueil 25.02.2004 l 25.02.2004 Report du Nature juridique Date d'inscription Date de radiation Numéro fédéral Numéro de dossier Société anonyme 19.08.2003 CH-660-1637003-4 9335/2003 Réf. Raison Sociale 1 Gestivalor SA Réf. Siège 1 Genève Réf. Adresse 1 rue de Coutance 8 Réf. Dates des Statuts 1 31.07.2003 Capital-actions Réf. Nominal Libéré Actions 1 CHF 100'000,00 CHF 100'000,00 100 actions de CHF 1'000, nominatives, liées selon statuts Réf. But, Observations 1 But: conseils financiers et fiscaux en matière de gestion de patrimoine et de valeurs commerciales, administration et gérance de sociétés et leurs valeurs, exécution de transactions, inclues celles en métaux précieux, pour son compte personnel ou à titre fiduciaire, acquisition, détention, aliénation et liquidation de sociétés et de participations. Réf. Organe de Publicité 1 Communication aux actionnaires: Feuille Officielle Suisse du Commerce ou lettre recommandée s'ils sont tous connus 1 Feuille Officielle Suisse du Commerce Réf. Succursales Journal Publication FOSC Réf. Numéro Date Date Page 1 9335 19.08.2003 25.08.2003 7 Réf. Administration, organe de révision et personnes ayant qualité pour signer Inscr. Mod. Rad. Nom et Prénoms, Origine, Domicile Fonctions Mode Signature 1 Eigensatz Flavian, de Sins, à Chêne-Bougeries adm., président signature individuelle 1 Favez Jean-Louis, de Servion, à Apples adm. signature collective à 2 1 Van Audenhove Eric, de France, à Le Cannet, F adm. signature collective à 2 1 CF Compagnie Fiduciaire de Gestion SA, à Genève réviseur DEEE - REGISTRE DU COMMERCE DE GENEVE - 2003 Gestivalor SA, in Genève, Limited or Corporation, Capital: CHF 100'000.--, CH-660.1.637.003-4 (EHRA-Id: 716465.) Rue de Coutance 8, 1200 GenèveConseils financiers et fiscaux en matière de gestion de patrimoine et de valeurs commerciales, administration et gérance de sociétés et leurs valeurs, exécution de transactions, inclues celles en métaux précieux, pour son compte personnel ou à titre fiduciaire, acquisition, détention, aliénation et liquidation de sociétés et de participations.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------Complementari informations provided by private sector information servicesUNS Nr./No. DUNS + SIC Code (Dun & Bradstreet) --------------------------------------------------------------------------------Publications of the commercial register in the SOGC of the last 12 months968860) SOGC: 161 25.08.2003 7 (114302 Publication: GE 660/9335 19.08.2003 Gestivalor SA, à Genève, rue de Coutance 8. Nouvelle société anonyme. Statuts du 31.07.2003. But: conseils financiers et fiscaux en matière de gestion de patrimoine et de valeurs commerciales, administration et gérance de sociétés et leurs valeurs, exécution de transactions, inclues celles en métaux précieux, pour son compte personnel ou à titre fiduciaire, acquisition, détention, aliénation et liquidation de sociétés et de participations. Capital-actions: CHF 100'000, entièrement libéré, divisé en 100 actions de CHF 1'000, nominatives, liées selon statuts. Organe de publication: Feuille Officielle Suisse du Commerce. Communication aux actionnaires: Feuille Officielle Suisse du Commerce ou lettre recommandée s'ils sont tous connus. Administration: Eigensatz Flavian, de Sins, à Chêne-Bougeries, président, avec signature individuelle, Favez Jean-Louis, de Servion, à Apples, et Van Audenhove Eric, de France, à Le Cannet, F, tous deux avec signature collective à deux. Réviseur: CF Compagnie Fiduciaire de Gestion SA, à Genève. (Publication in PDF format) the 25.02.2004 at 22:29 [Status 24.02.2004 37/2004]Business Names Index - Federal Commercial Registry Office

Subject: It is my opinion that Mr. Eigensatz wouldn't stoop to suchPosted By: calicokid - Registered UserPosted At: (2/25/04 10:29 pm)
nonsense. If you know him, why don't you contact him and get an update as to what he's doing these days. And, then meet with him and let him show you what he's doing. You just might be pleased.If you have a bone to pick with him, you might want to consider contacting him to work towards resolving any problem you might have had with him. It might be to your benefit.However, it's no big mystery what he's doing; it's similar to what most all of the asset management companies in Geneve are doing, and it's full disclosure. And, the answer is "no", I'm not Mr. Eigensatz. If you want to speak with me so you can be sure, send me your telephone number via IM by clicking on my moniker, calicokid.

Subject: Mr EigensatzPosted By: ruggeri - Registered UserPosted At: (2/26/04 2:41 am)
The problem is not the present or the future with this Mr Eigensatz.The problem is the past, with people with whom he worked like, Mr Eric Van Audenhove/Long Trading.Nobody has confidence on him. Probably only you !I say once again that Mr Eigensatz is a waste of time.Only Swiss chocolates ...!!!

Subject: Message to "ruggeri"Posted By: calicokid - Registered UserPosted At: (2/26/04 4:02 am)
I know your real identity, Mr. H., as you are out of Portugal. We have spoken in the past. I will show you the courtesy and not expose your real name in this forum unless I find that it is necessary to do so.During my dd process, I contacted & spoke with you last year. You claimed you had a problem in the past with Long Trading. You explained to me the past problem from your side of the story.Based upon my conversation with you, my question to you in this open forum is... what did Mr. E have to do, first hand, for you to have such a bad experience? What went wrong? Did you ever speak with him directly, or was it your belief from speaking with others who represented to you that they were Long Trading, that he was working with Long Trading and it was he, personally, who caused you to have a bad experience? Or, who was it with Long Trading that caused you to have such a bad experience? Do you know for sure whether or not Mr. E. was a principal of Long Trading? What was his involvement as you knew it to be?Is it possible that you or any of your associates did anything wrong in whatever transaction that went awry? I'm sure you understand that there two sides to every story, so c'mon now, tell it the way it is, or was, in your own words!Was Eric van Audenhove the main player in Long Trading when you had your so-called bad experience? If so, you can now see in this thread the information posted by "gerjd", that Mr. Audenhove is listed as a director of Mr. E's asset management company, but be advised this is old news as Mr. A. no longer has such a position with Mr. E's company, and this will soon be confirmed in the near future when the Swiss regulating body modifies the records. And, further be advised that Mr. E. is not involved in any manner whatsoever at this time with Mr. Audenhove, or Long Trading, which is the company in which Mr. Audenhove operates.So, what do you want to tell us?? I'm a waiting, and I'm prepared to respond accordingly. Just, be careful what you say, because if what you say is not "on target," then I'll have to take out my sling shot, aim, and let it go!!It's your call what you want to do next!!Be assured, I'm standing by Mr. E. all the way in this instance... whatever it takes... because my experience in working closely with him over the past year so dictates my determination to see to it that he is not villified because of other people's actions.

Subject: In support of the calicokidPosted By: Mazamet - Registered UserPosted At: (2/26/04 7:34 am)
This thread to me, shows what 90 percent of the posters on this board are about, brokers who cannot perform or fail to complete deals by trying to get too much of the action. There admittedly are some who have a more genuine interest in pursuing crooks and scammers than looking for investments. These people are obvious to regular readers of the board as they support their stance with excellent postings, i.e Furry Fraud Fighter, Sooltaq to name but a few. I have been to Geneva. I have met with Mr. E. and his team. There was no hidden information, upfront fees or any of the usual points associated with scammers, just an open table to any questions I wished to ask. NO hotel room meetings, no NCND agreements, NO fee protection agreements, NO PO BOX addresses. Get off you asses, spend a dime and go there then judge for yourself.Sure there were no promises of great returns like 10 percent per day/week etc, but a good honest profit in excess of current market rates. Main points, there was no minimum amount of 10m usd signature control on the investors account, JV agreements, usual scammers BS. I was so impressed that I have several clients being processed as we speak. I will earn a commission, like any broker expects. My clients met anyone they so desired and were given any assurances they required. ONE BIG SNAG HOWEVER. BEFORE THEY COULD PARTICIPATE THEY HAD TO PROVE OWNERSHIP OF THE FUNDS TO BE INVESTED, THAT THEIR FUNDS WERE NOT IN THE US AND THAT THE FUNDS WERE CLEAR FOR INVESTMENT PURPOSES. ALL THE TURN OFFS THAT JOKER BROKERS HATE TO BE CONFRONTED WITH, THE BARRIERS THAT THEY CANNOT OVERCOME.I HAD NO PROBLEM WITH ANY OF THE REQUIREMENTS AS MY CLIENTS ALLOW THAT I CAN REPRESENT THEIR FUNDS. I HAVE A DUTY TO MY CLIENTS IN THAT WHAT I RESEARCH AND DISCOVER IS ABOVE BOARD, WORKS AND IS REWARDING TO CLIENTS, BEFORE RECOMMENDATION, OTHERWISE I LOSE MY CLIENTS AND DAMAGE MY BUSINESS AND REPUTATION.My clients are extremely happy with what they have been offered and had no hesitation in moving forward. Sure, they are testing the water with small amounts, but will increase their investment as soon as they see a return. Unlike the calicokid I have yet to earn from this situation, for reasons stated above, However I will wager against any poster here, that once my clients are processed, I TOO WILL EARN. The amount may be small but it is in keeping with what my clients have agreed to pay me no matter what the transaction is. Much better to have a genuine regular piece of the cake than talking to the likes of VROOM, SULLIVAN, HEFFERNAN, KOENING, SUNTAX etc etc etc. Calicokid, you have my full support and let me make an open thanks on this board to you for the introduction. I found Mr. E. to be nothing short of a gentleman who spoke sincerely and honestly about his ability and had no hesitation in showing evidence of his ability to transact in the manner he had explained. I like you will not allow Mr E. to vilified by brokers who cannot/will not put forward genuine clients with money but who are intent on trying to tell every reader of this board that there is no such thing as investments which pay above market rates, simply because they kill the deals because they want too much of the profits due payable to the client. Perhaps they do not have the funds to enter into such a good proposition. Mr E. contacts me regularly with an update and I have no hestitation in placing further clients in this situation. Like calicokid, hit my moniker and send me an IM I will have no hesitation in recommending this situation to genuine investors.Finally, thanks to this board I found a genuine investment opportunity, one that pays realistic profit, most of all some excellent friends who share the same goal, to the rest of you looking for the HOLY GRAIL keep hunting, but remember you must eat regularly to keep your strength up for the hunt. The above is not a solicition of any business on behalf of myself or the entity that is the subject of this thread. It is a representation of the facts as discovered by the writer resultant from his visit to and meetings with Mr. E. and is not intended to used as being the opinions of or to represent the opinions of Mr E. his colleagues, or business.

Subject: Calicokid and Mazamet are One and the Same ...Posted By: Observer2003 - Registered UserPosted At: (2/26/04 8:43 am)
...based upon the super-imposition of grammar, written style, punctuation, etc.

Subject: Calicokid & Mazamet - different IPs & countriesPosted By: Diligizer - Administrator Posted At: (2/26/04 9:37 am)ezSupporter
Calicokid & Mazamet have different IPs out of different countries. They are two different posters.PaulDiligizer

Anonymous

Posted: 3/10/2005 2:05:56 AM

Whilst I do not doubt you with regard to your statement on not being Healy, Buckonvic or Renner. YOu share the same crime that you accuse me of, anonymity. I have no idea who you are and why you need the information. Emaill me verifiable data on my email and I will respond in full.

My main concern with Renner is the selectivity of posts that disappear. There seems to be a batch of certain names and entities that once posted disappear.

To answer your questions.

Healy called me unsolicitied and told me that he had received me details from Renner. I asked what he wanted and he said that from my posts he felt he could be in a position to help me and that we might work together.

He introduced me to Gestivalor I went there and met with Flavian. I found Flavian to be nothing more than a real gentleman building a new business. he was not afraid to show me documents and information pertaining his his busines and growth. I never placed or offered any business to Gestivalor. Those who know me, know I will never give client confidential data to any third party that continuously refused to give me a CV or passport identity number. Healy was such a character. His stock response was when we meet he would show me his passport. I then approach Flavian direct one day with a possible investor for his business. Healy called. he shouted at me, accused me of breaking privileges, that I MUST, MUST always give hime the confidential data before I could go to Flavian. This ended our comunication. No one will demand such information from me when they cannot prove who they are.

I then through my own sources started a DD on Buckovich and with the assistance of one or two posters on Diligizer and a certain journalist traced healy back to his school days. There are photos of healy in his icehockey team. How strange that most of his pseudo-names contains members of his High School hockey team.

Healy himself told me that his real name is not Peter healy , that he is a PI and for personal and safety reasons he had to use a pseudo-name. healy put several people in touch with me all of whom were of a dubious nature. However of them showed me the documentation that Healy had given to him. This person is a US attorney who should me the documents of ANTHONY BUCKOVIC JNR. He would not give me a copy of them but told me that healy is buckovic and as an Attorney would give me an affidavit in case I needed his assistance.

I will not discuss or reveal names on an open forum. I am in the process of preparing a legal case against Healy in the states and will not jeopardise my position for the sake of satisfying the whims of people who cannot identify themselves to me.

Why do you think that Renner found it fit to make such a statement with regard to the calicokid and mazamet. If you check the thread, both were defending the situation of Gestivalor and the attacks thereon. a poster made a statement that both were one and the same. Renner felt a need to disprove this for whatever reasons, unknown to me. I however do take on board your point that someone else sometimes posts as diliziger hence my initial post to this board. In my opinion there is way one person could control the DIligizer board, maintain a business life and family life and control every single posting on Diligizer. My concerns arise as to who these people are. THEY SHOULD BE IDENTIFIED because of the information posted thereon. I agree with Huntershelper that there is a lot of factual information published on Diligizer but imagine this in the wrong hands and this information being controlled by people like Healy or whatever name he calls himself these days./

With regard to the promissory notes this is simple, when such notes are received in efax the efax gives the sender. i spoke with healy during this time on a daily basis with regard to these notes. Each time he could alter the note within second to suit the inclusions that I required. I am also in possession of documents he sent to a colleague of mine with regard to a possible investment into UPE. All those documents are with the authorities. I cannot post here because I will not jeopardise the claims and case being put together to confront Healy et al.

I have many complaints from other parties with regard to healy and his breaches of SEC regulations which he claims he is an expert in. he should be considering he had to fight them in a court of law.

Finally, I only contacted gestivalor within the past few months of the position of healy and as to his identity. To date I have no reply. It is possible that you are Flavian and trying to get info for Healy.

Sorry but as i said you are guilty of the same crime of anonymity that you accuse me of and through the contents of your post have revealed information that was only known to Healy. So I doubt your integrity as to your purpose for this post. However you have a reply that i am only allowed to post by law.

Anonymous

Posted: 3/9/2005 11:01:09 PM

By: to dollar51 from curious

dollar51 no supporter of Bukovich and/or Renner et al am I, but I nonetheless must point out that you share certain behaviors with those you vilify. You have made serious allegations with no proof proferred, under the cloak of anonymity.

While everything you allege is completely believable, since you have chosen to address the issue in public forums, you need to PROVE your contentions herein as well, or you are no more credible than those you accuse, and just as shadowy.

There >are

Anonymous

Posted: 3/9/2005 8:50:26 PM

By: curious

"was introduced to me by Diligizer, why i do not know. Diligizer released my confidential details to this person then known as Peter Healy,..."

dollar51 would you please clarify the above statements. What exactly do you mean by "introduced to me by Diligizer", and to what "confidential details" are you referring? How was contact by/with Healy/Bukovich initiated? How do you KNOW Healy is Bukovich, and how did you become aware of the information that caused you to KNOW his real identity? Have you met Bukovich, or did you only communicate via e-mail or phone? When you ascertained who he actually was, did you inform Gestivalor? If you did, what was the reaction?

"...several promissory notes from UPE all from Buckovic Jnr's computer" How do you KNOW that these emanated from Bukovich's computer, and are you referring to a computer in the US or Switzerland?

Too bad this post is no longer available: "Calicokid & Mazamet - different IPs & countries - Diligizer - 2/26/04 9:37 am". Don't often see "Diligizer" confirming or denying posters IPs or divergent/identical identities. Seems a little out of character for Renner, in fact almost like someone else also posts as Diligizer.

Anonymous

Posted: 3/8/2005 9:40:50 AM

By: Comments about Diligizer and Promissory Notes ....

Comments refer to your segment of post copied below.

I disagree with your broad comment about factual information posted at Diligizer. While there are plenty of postings at all boards that lack information, the Diligizer board is an excellent place to find accurate postings on various types of programs. Just look at the information and documents in the thread on Vance Shafer on the first page. Look at the postings on Ravilon and QCapital on the first page. Look at the postings in the HWH International thread. All referenced threads contain accurate information. It isn't often that you can go to a board and ask about a subject and get replies that include court documents, documents related to the program, corporate records, bankruptcy filings, etc. All accurate and AT NOT COST!!!!! Accurate information carries the day and plenty can be found at the Diligizer board.

But, I will agree that the Diligizer board is used by some who attempt to recover assets in some questionable ways. Just check out postings on TASK and Shayne Heffernan.

More than once you have mentioned various information you have related to Healy and UPE World Group and/or Gestivalor. And more than once I have requested information. To date, I've received limited piecemeal information. At this board, would you post correspondance between you and Healy and also the promissory notes you mention??

For your information, in limited correspondence I've had with people who invested in (or with) UPE World Group, they seem to be waiting on someone, possibly Healy, to accomplish something -- possibly recover funds or cause legal problems for Mr. UPE World Group. Haven't had much luck getting details and was wondering what you might know about any failed programs/investments associated with UPE World Group and any attempts to recover funds.

Thanks,
Hunter

SEGMENT OF YOUR POST
He also held with a similar position with UPE world group. A position he resigned due to the non-performance of UPE. I am personally aware that large sums of money were involved inhis time in this post, however cannot confirm whether they have been returned to the clients or not, (at time of positing this message). I hold in my possession several promissory notes from UPE all from Buckovic Jnr's computer (sorry should I say Healy) and none have ever been honoured. Surprised? not at all now knowing who Peter Healy is.

Anonymous

Posted: 3/8/2005 9:15:14 AM

By: PeeWee

Search for 'gestivalor' on this board.

Anonymous

Posted: 3/10/2005 1:55:07 PM

By: curious=lisa arden

Lisa Ann Arden
Arrest Summary

1972 – Receiving Stolen Property, Metro Dade Police Dept., Agency Case 158277, arrested April 3, 1972, disposition: dismissed.

1976 -- Burglary, Beverly Hills, CA (sentenced March 22, 1976). Sentenced to one year imprisonment, followed by four years probation.

1983 – Drug Possession -- Marijuana (1.9 grams), Fraud – Insufficient Funds Check (felony), Metro Dade Police Dept., arrested November 5, 1983, disposition: dismissed.

1984 – Fraud – Insufficient Funds Check (felony) (2 counts), Metro Dade Police Dept., arrested September 17, 1984, disposition: 18 months probation.

1984 – Fraud – Insufficient Funds Check (felony) (2 counts), Metro Dade Police Dept., arrested October 18, 1984, disposition: 18 months probation.

1988 -- Grand Larceny -- Case No. 0708-89 (filed 05/02/198. Westchester County, New York. Sentence: Imprisonment = 1 Year. Sentence date: 02/04/1992.

1988 – Unauthorized use of an automobile. New York. Case No. 8N061523 (filed 06/20/198. Sentence: Imprisonment (time served) and three years probation. Sentence date: 03/12/1992

1988 – Forgery. New York. Case No. 05929-89 (filed 07/15/198. Felony. Sentence: Probation = 5 Years. Sentence date: 05/02/1990.

1989 – Grand Larceny, 3rd degree (felony); Fraud – Insufficient Funds Check (felony); Fraud – Insufficient Funds Check (misdemeanor), arrested March 22, 1989, Metro Dade Police Dept., disposition: convicted and sentenced to 6 months imprisonment followed by two years probation.

1989 -- Failure to Appear, NY. Arrested.

1989 – Out-of-State Fugitive, Larceny (felony), arrested March 22, 1989, Metro Dade Police Dept., disposition: held for NY authorities and extradited.

1990 -- Grand Larceny. County Court, Westchester, New York. Sentenced to six months imprisonment. (Sentenced January 30, 1990).

1992 -- Possession of drug paraphernalia. New Canaan, Connecticut. Sentenced to 100 days imprisonment (sentenced January 28, 1992).

1994 -- Insufficient Funds Checks (2 counts). Norwalk, CT. $100 fine.

1994 – Attempted Extortion (1 count) and Drug Possession (Possession of a Class D Controlled Substance) (1 count). Marlborough, MA. Sentenced to 1-3 years. Incarcerated at Mass. Correctional Institute -- Framingham. (sentenced on May 17, 1995 in Middlesex Superior Court, Cambridge, MA).

1995 – Conspiracy to Steal US Property (conspiracy to steal US postage stamps). Sentenced to imprisonment for 18 months in federal prison, followed by Supervised Release including Mental Health and/or Substance Abuse Program, Restitution of $10,179, and $5000 fine. USA v. Lisa Rossi, Case No. 3:1995-CR-78 (CTDC filed February 1, 1995).

2000 – Driving While Intoxicated, Lost driver’s license in CT for DWI conviction.

2000 – Fraud – Insufficient Funds Check (felony), Coral Gables Police Dept., (offense date March 22, 1989), arrested April 30, 2000, disposition: dismissed.

2000 -- Driver's License Revoked, FL Failure to Pay Traffic Fine (Penalty). Dade County. (August 7, 2000).

2000 – Traffic Infractions, FL Failure to Display Vehicle Registration, Expired Tags, Failure to Change Address/Name, Expired Drivers License, Failure to Wear Safety Belt. Case No. 00097327TI40A, (09-22-2000) (Broward County 17th Judicial Circuit of FL).

2002 -- Fugitive Arrest Miami, FL. Arrested by Metro Dade Police Department on October 2, 2002, on a fugitive warrant from Broward County.

2003 -- Fraud -- Insufficient Funds Check (felony), Lighthouse Point Police Dept. (offense date July 3, 2000). Case No. 00021058CF10A (Broward County 17th Judicial Circuit of FL). View Case documents. First calendar call was on January 10, 2003. Description. On March 17, 2003, following a change of plea, she was CONVICTED and sentenced to 2 years of Community Control, followed by 3 years Probation, with Restitution to the victim and a fine of $518.00, which remains unpaid. She is now part of the "supervised population" in Florida. A "restitution hearing" was held on June 30, 2003, at which she was ordered to pay $9000 plus interest to her victim.

2003 -- Traffic Infraction. Driving too fast for conditions. Guilty. (Broward County Case No. 03028389TI20A) (March 3, 2003).

2003 -- Violation of Probation (felony). Arrested December 8, 2003, by Broward County Sheriff. Ordered to surrender January 5, 2004, for Violation of Probation.

Anonymous

Posted: 3/10/2005 1:51:11 PM

By: further response to Hunter

1. Dollar51 and Mazamet are one and the same. I stopped using Mazamet once I terminated my relationship with both Gestivalor and Healy.

2 December 2003

3. Flavian and his assistant named Mustapha, a Moroccan who performed three commodity in my presence, and a partner of mine who came along solely to witness the meeting. He is ex officer from the Royal Navy.

4. If he was he was not presented to me at this meeting.

5. Peter healy made the appointment and the introduction.

6. yes he was involved with both at the time.

I have already explained my motives I am unable to post with regard to this topic on Diligizer and hope by being on this board others will come forward on my email and perhaps provide me with more ammunition to ensure a stronger case. I would be nice to show Healy has not just solicited business from me and my clients and demanded their confidential data, other cases of similar would certainly strengthen the position.

Finally believe what you may with regard to the ''case issue'' cannot assist you on your thoughts. I had my say on the Assani case on the Diligizer board and still to date not one person has proven any point they have attempted to make. So i do not have sour grapes with diligizer on this matter as I had free rein to voice my opinions. What i disagrees with was the refusual of the administration to allow me to post similarly accusations, with proof, against some of the accusers, notably EmmettII.

Anonymous

Posted: 3/10/2005 1:39:53 PM

By: response to Hunter

When the court papers have been registered I will have no hestitation in posting them on this board and DILIGIZER. That will be sooner rather than later. You can have all the references numbers and access all the data that is available there.

Anonymous

Posted: 3/10/2005 10:42:26 AM

One can only feel sorry for someone so petty and vindictive that they are unable, after years have passed, to let bygones be just that and feel the need to always get in little teeny tiny unimportant pot-shots. Have at it. Couldn't care less what you think, do or say.

Anonymous

Posted: 3/10/2005 10:30:26 AM

By: You are communicating with a mirror image ....

Two peas in a pod when it comes to posting accusations without proof. One never had the proof and the other claims to have proof but can't post due to some future case. My guess is that case will materialize when hell freezes over.

Couple of things I would like to know.

1. How many people are supporting Flavian Eigensatz???

Answer appears to be calicokid, mazamet, and dollar51

2. What time period did Mazamet meet with Eigensatz and his team (see Mazamet post in thread copied from Diligizer) ??

3. Who were members of Eigensatz team at that meeting??

4. Wasn't Eric van Audenhove associated with Flavian Eigensatz and/or Gestivalor?? If so then what was the time period of that association??

5. What was the time period that Peter Healy was associated with Flavian Eigensatz and/or Gestivalor?

6. What was the time period that Peter Healy is/was associated with Mr UPE World Group?

And I leave it to dollar51 to explain why he is motivated to post at this board. I'd hoped it was to provide information on Peter Healy and his activities but since the 'case excuse' gets in the way of providing facts then my guess is you are mad about recent postings at Diligier about Alain Assani (or whateve the name).

Hunter

Anonymous

Posted: 3/10/2005 9:23:51 AM

"Whilst I do not doubt you with regard to your statement on not being Healy, Buckonvic or Renner."

Didn't make any such statement. Re-read my post, I said I was no supporter of Bukovich, Renner, et al.

"I have no idea who you are and why you need the information"

Don't "need" the information. You have posted in at least two open forum using a pseudonym making accusations about a person and topic that is moderately of interest to me, primarily because of the still extant link between Bukovich & Renner, and Bukovich and the Diligizer Board. It is my contention that the Diligizer "team" is the same as it always was i.e. Renner, Bukovich, Wright and maybe Kramer-Wilt, and that they have a secondary agenda in being associated with one another. Your accusations seem to substantiate that. I'd be peripherally interested in seeing all of them get their comeuppance. Simply asked you to prove your contentions.

"Healy called me unsolicitied and told me that he had received me details from Renner. I asked what he wanted and he said that from my posts he felt he could be in a position to help me and that we might work together.
"

Now that is food for thought. One can only wonder how Renner got your "details", particularly your phone number. Unless you gave it to him, >someone
"Why do you think that Renner found it fit to make such a statement with regard to the calicokid and mazamet."

I don't. I think Bukovich has full administrative powers now, and always has had, and that he made that post as Diligizer. I did "check the thread", obviously.

By the way, Bukovich is not a licensed private investigator.

Anonymous

Posted: 3/10/2005 9:06:43 PM

By: Palm Tree

"Try posting about him on Diligizer and see how long it lasts."

Do not assume that every deletion is Paul's, since EzBoard will automatically remove posts containing a person's full name, if that person complains.

Anonymous

Posted: 3/10/2005 7:51:59 PM

By: Q for top$

did attorney Thomas E. Rodgers appear in all this? he was an attorney for bukovich in his SEC case - see the docket http://www.offshorebusiness.com/TonyBukovich/bukovichdocket.pdf

09/18/1995 5 No
Motion by Anthony Bukovich Jr., Six Capital Corp. for
Thomas E. Rodgers to appear pro hac vice [Date Entered:
09/20/95, By: js]

he is also attorney for klaus renner versus chase manhattan, gerald townsend etc. EG: case 03-7319-cv in 2nd circuit appeals court, renner vs chase -

7/21/04 Oral argument tape mailed to Thomas E.
Rodgers.

EG: case 03-00065-5-AP in NC bankruptcy court, related action against townsend -

In support of this motion, Klaus Renner
states:
1. The trial in this matter is currently set for October 7, 2004.
2. Co-counsel for the Plaintiff, Tom Rogers, who has been pursuing the realted action
in this complicated case for many years, expects to act as lead counsel during the
trial.
3. Tom Rogers is suffering from and receiving treatment for ocular rosacea, a
condition which makes it infeasible for him to prepare for and try the case at this
time. Mr. Rogers anticipates receiving successful treatment for this condition which
would allow him to prepare for and try the case later this year.

Anonymous

Posted: 3/10/2005 5:10:10 PM

Try posting about him on Diligizer and see how long it lasts.

Anonymous

Posted: 3/10/2005 5:09:32 PM

The Charges, being prepared by SEC specialist attorneys, will relate to soliciting funds in the knowledge that he was soliciting on behalf of an entity he knew had failed to perform for other clients. false promises pertaining to rewards being offered There are others. Use of promissory notes as enticement to make an investment of x amount and in return the investor would receive a not insignificant reward over a period 28 days. Charges will be filed in DC Florida and Penn. and cyprus. We understand that are quite a few more Promissory notes and my last information that some of these still remain unhonoured. That last piece of information is now dated and I am awaiting a contact reply as to whether one of the informants has yet been paid. No more am I at liberty to say.

Hunter i appreciate your thirst for information, but even you must release to give too much advance notice to Healy and co allows them to cover their tracks. Hopefully we have gathered enough info to offset that possibility.

Anonymous

Posted: 3/10/2005 4:44:15 PM

By: Palm Tree

Emmett II is attorney Daniel Wright of Maryland

Anonymous

Posted: 3/10/2005 4:21:50 PM

By: If there is a case what will be charges???

If there is a case then what will be the charges against Peter Healy? Were do you intend to file a case and who will be the parties? Were funds lost to Mr. UPE World Group? And how to the Promissory Notes fit in the picture?

Please provide what information you can.

Thanks,
Hunter

Anonymous

Posted: 3/11/2005 8:25:23 PM

By: Liberty Bell

Are you sure you don't mean his Philadelphia attorney? Does the name Jack Meyerson mean anything to you?

Anonymous

Posted: 3/11/2005 10:32:01 AM

Your responses neither interest me nor agitate me. Think what you like but like I said I believe you are either Healy, his pittsburg attorney or some close friends of his. So carry on with whatever you want you are not worthy of my time or responses

Anonymous

Posted: 3/11/2005 9:57:20 AM

"officers of financial entities show potential entities their passports."

meant to say show potential investors....

Anonymous

Posted: 3/11/2005 9:35:53 AM

dollar 51 you seem to be an incredibly bright fellow, so I assume both you and your attorneys are aware of the fact that Paul Renner is a Special Advisor to the International Chamber of Commerce. One of the ICC functions is fighting international commercial crime, specifically through the Financial Investigation Bureau division.

The FIB undoubtedly would be the ideal entity to help investigate your issues with Buckovich and the "dubious" people to whom he introduced you, as well as UPE. Have you or your attorneys contacted them? If in fact "Healy called me unsolicitied and told me that he had received me details from Renner. I asked what he wanted and he said that from my posts he felt he could be in a position to help me and that we might work together.", Renner because of his position with the ICC would and also as this might be perceived as reflecting negatively upon his personal integrity and reputation would,
of course, want Buckovich to be appropriately sanctioned for using his name as an entre to such shady dealings.

Further, EZBoard and Diligizer are not one and the same. Contact EZBoard, and they will remove the posts, misspelling or not.

By the way "dollar51", regardless of Buckovich's behavior and possible culpability, it is actually pretty funny that a man who would even contemplate reccomending that other people invest their money with a guy who lives in Tampa, uses an alias and tells you it is one, tells you he is a "PI" and also a compliance/due diligence "officer" for a company domiciled in Switzerland or Cyprus or wherever, and initiates unsolicited contact, is now so indignant that things didn't turn out the way you had hoped.

In the passage below, it sure seems like you didn't start to question Buckovich's identity or do any DD on him
until after you attempted to "circumvent" him, and he got angry. Typical joker broker behavior, as is the nonsensical notion that in the real world of finance, officers of financial entities show potential entities their passports.

"He introduced me to Gestivalor I went there and met with Flavian. I found Flavian to be nothing more than a real gentleman building a new business. he was not afraid to show me documents and information pertaining his his busines and growth. I never placed or offered any business to Gestivalor. Those who know me, know I will never give client confidential data to any third party that continuously refused to give me a CV or passport identity number. Healy was such a character. His stock response was when we meet he would show me his passport. I then approach Flavian direct one day with a possible investor for his business. Healy called. he shouted at me, accused me of breaking privileges, that I MUST, MUST always give hime the confidential data before I could go to Flavian. This ended our comunication. No one will demand such information from me when they cannot prove who they are.

I then through my own sources started a DD on Buckovich ...."

Anonymous

Posted: 3/11/2005 2:04:24 AM

By: response to palm tress

Try posting about him on Diligizer and see how long it lasts."

Do not assume that every deletion is Paul's, since EzBoard will automatically remove posts containing a person's full name, if that person complains.

That response is not correct. I can assure you that application was made recently for the removal of a thread direct to Diligizer@hotmail.com because the information being posted was pertinent to an ongoing court case. The request was made by attorneys representing the party named on Diligizer.
Diligizer refused to remove the thread.

Then comes the smart move. The name of the gentleman and his company were mispelt by the poster. That deliberate error means that the real victim cannot have his name removed as he is making an admittance that he uses a false name, even though it is a mispelling, not of his doing. The attorneys have such a response.

I can assure you that Diligizer will be called as a witness in this case to identify the posters. The attorneys concerned have already made the application to court for discovery. No one seems to know what the law of discovery is with regard to Diligizer but we will find out for sure this time one way or the other. This is a serious situation because accusations re SEC involvement were made. None exist, Diligizer was requested to remove such accusations or post facts to support nothing ever happened. Still on the archives.

Anonymous

Posted: 12/24/2008 8:53:22 AM

By: Roland Verdon

This message is just to underline the fact that Mr. Eric Van Audenhove is a crook, promising millions if not billions to people who are credible and finally, asking them money for funding whatever steps prior the release of important funds. Then, and after one pays this or that, Eric disappear and never gives clear answers nor of course gives back the money he borrowed.
He has been doing so long time.... he has shares in companies like:
Gestivalor SA, à Genève, rue de Coutance 8
and also in:
VAN AUDENHOVE FINANCE SA, à Genève, rue de l'Athénée 36

both companies covering his doubtfull activities.
Good luck
Roland Verdon

Anonymous

Posted: 10/1/2005 3:00:11 AM

By: Dilgizer Does not exist anymore!

What a shame. It could not happen to a better bunch of people. But it is far from over!

Check out more info on the factnet.org board!

It is a good board like this one!

Cheers!!!

Anonymous

Posted: 9/8/2005 11:53:34 AM

By: prefermyprivacy

Why isn´t Tony Buckavic on Diligizer Black List? He seems to be guilty of more than most of those whose names are listed on the Black List........

Jump to different Forum... 

We hunt for red flags in high-value, cross-border finance by monitoring offshore and onshore courts, regulatory actions, offering documents, and other sources - and email you the results.

View Recent Digests

BAHAMAS  
BERMUDA  
BRITISH VIRGIN ISLANDS  
CAYMAN ISLANDS  
Cayman Court Secrecy: A Huge Red Flag for Foreign Investors & Clients
David Marchant
As any fule kno, the biggest enemy of fraud, corruption, money laundering, and other forms of financial crime is transparency, while their best friend is secrecy. That's why the unprecedented mass sealing of cases that's taking place at the Financial Services Division of the Grand Court of the Cayman Islands is repugnant to anyone with a genuine concern for financial crime.