OffshoreAlert
Daily news, documents and intelligence about Offshore Financial Centers and those who conduct business in them that you will not find anywhere else.
RSS Feed Print
Mondale Trading read Liberty Assets etc etc(2)
Internal Administrator
Posted: Friday, August 12, 2011

Posted: 5/9/2005 5:44:04 AM

By: Louis

Suckers and easy bait ! (hard working, honest individual who is trying to make ends meet and incredibly naive !)
I`m one of them who at the begining of oct 2004 grabbed the chance of getting rid of my Stoney Case Capital Corp (syrpf) shares att a little over twice the market value as Stoney "was getting taken over by another company." Did I know that ther had been another share split ? so I had twice as many shares ! Now I had a chance of getting rid of the loans I had and have enough over too take a longd for summer holiday without worrying about next months taxes or the rent! " just sign the contract and pay the securites verification fee (14955:00 USD) and you will recieve the balance
into your account within seven days " Wonderful what a pleasure to get on an even keel again ! Had too take a bank loan to cover the securities verification fee but never saw anything come into my account or ever will ! CIA and White collar crime invetagators clain that these crimes ar fast becoming more popular than robbing people on the street ! You get more money and you never get caught ! MONDALE TRADING is doing BIG business with our verification fees and all bihind the ligitmate wall of EMILOR Sa / CAMBIO EUROPA.
Q. Did anybody get an adress for MOMDALE TRADING ???????

Anonymous

Posted: 5/24/2005 5:41:44 AM

By: Louis

Mondale Trading -Liberty Asset, Stanley Cooper Asset, Emilor sa, Cambio Europa Fraud with differt kinds of fees such as securities verification, etc etc. is in my latest search on google a registerd company in Thailand - MONDALE TRADING Ltd. Owner: Veerawat Pongkumpai. Address 3/173 1 Chaengwattana Tungsonghong Larksi Bankok 10210
(Retailers)
Is this the company that have recieved our money ???????
CAUTION !!! This might not be the Mondale Trading we are looking for. But it is the only one I found.

Anonymous

Posted: 5/9/2005 12:55:16 PM

By: Ol' Hap

State of Alabama warning regarding Libery Assets, Mondale Trading, etc.

http://asc.state.al.us/News/2004%20News/102904%20Libety%20Assets%20Final.PDF

Lists following principals (among others):
Steve Litman - CEO
William Masters - CFO
Mark Burns - Managing Director
Andrew White - Senior Vice President

Liberty Assets, Inc (LAI)
http://www.liberyassets.com
3306 South Liberty Street
New Orleans, LA 70115
504.324.1878 Fax

"...none of the addresses for the companies can be verified and appear to be nothing more than fronts used to give the appearance of a legitimate business in a represented locations[sic]...."

///////////////////////////////////////////

Previous post on this message board:

Liberty Assets / Mondale
By Web of Deception on 9/15/2004 3:23:33 PM
E-mail: webofdeception2004@yahoo.com

I am posting information about this company (Liberty Assets) that I have already sent to SEC in

Washington USA and various other entities including my local police force here in the UK.

In a nutshell, I received a purporting to be from a William Gallagher (a Brit, claiming to be originally

from Stockport, who took great care to ensure I got his name spelt correctly). Gallgher is the front end

of a recovery operation. He claims to be working for a consultancy company called Atlas (Trading?) on

behald of the US Govt. He is "based" in Bismarck ND. Basically his approach was "Did I know that I was

the registered ownere of 10,000 shares in a company called Matrix Energy Services Corp. (OTCBB: MXES)?".

I explained that someone had tried to sell me these shares a couple of years ago (I have lost the

contact details) BUT being an exploration geologist I looked up this company and their assets and

decided to decline the offer. I simply blinded the cold call salesman with science and he gave up.

However, Gallagher said that the company that had tried to sell me these stocks had registered these in

my name. I told him I didn't want this to be so...I don't invest in single companies and I had no

documentation to prove (or disprove) my position with regard to Matrix. Gallagher advised me to contact

a company called Liberty Assets (telp 1 504 324 1825 website www.libertyassets.com) who would be able to

help. He added that it might be worth my while to call these people as others that he had contacted who

were in a similar position to me were pleasantly surprised and found that "Christmas has come early this

year"

Intrigued but somewhat suspicious I contacted Liberty Assets of New Orleans. (Liberty Assets claim to

operate from 3306 South Liberty Street, New Orleans, LA 70115

...a subsequent search of that address using Google and Mapquest revealed that this is the location of

the Payne Memorial AME Church ). I understand from various fraud websites and the SEC that such

establishments are frequently and unwittingly used in this way

I found out that...surprise, surprise, my luck was in indeed the deal seemed "too good to be true" and

thus I was more than suspicious from the onset. (I should add at this point that I have not paid any

money to this company or any other mentioned in this text). I became highly suspicious when asked to pay

a $10,000 penalty restriction bond prior to this deal being completed.

The contacts I have had have been with George Buckingham (1 504 324 1825) he asked me to pay the said

$10,000 penalty restriction bond to a company called "Mondale Trading" (1 212 966 4555). Mondale Trading

indeed called me, the guy I spoke to was one James Foley (again like Gallagher he claimed to work as an

agent for the US Govt. At least he sounded like an American) I have also rec'd a call from William

Masters (1 212 240 7825) also of Liberty Assets...the CFO no less, who sounds on the phone very much

like James Foley.

I have no doubt that Liberty Assets is not as it claims to be but I have found out that the Liberty

Assets website may have a US connection. I pass on these details to you:

Server Used: [ whois.registersite.com ]

http://www.libertyassets.com = [ 64.191.90.149 ] Register Your Domain Name
at http://www.registersite.com/?source=whois"RegisterSite.com/a Today!
Speedy Register Inc.
143 MISSISSIPPI ST FL 7
SAN FRANCISCO CA 94107-2536
US
Domain name: LIBERTYASSETS.COM
Administrative Contact:
Site Speedy speedy_register@hotmail.com
143 MISSISSIPPI ST FL 7
SAN FRANCISCO CA 94107-2536
US
1.4158652330 Fax:

And

http://www.libertyassets.com = [ 64.191.90.149 ]

NetRange: 64.191.0.0 - 64.191.127.255
CIDR: 64.191.0.0/17
NetName: HOSTNOC-3BLK
NetHandle: NET-64-191-0-0-1
Parent: NET-64-0-0-0-0
NetType: Direct Allocation
NameServer: NS1.HOSTNOC.NET
NameServer: NS2.HOSTNOC.NET
Comment: ADDRESSES WITHIN THIS BLOCK ARE NON-PORTABLE
RegDate: 2002-05-31
Updated: 2003-08-08

OrgName: Network Operations Center Inc.
OrgID: NOC
Address: PO Box 591
City: Scranton
StateProv: PA
PostalCode: 18501-0591

As for other websited I was directed to by Liberty Assets I mention these here although they are

discussed in other posting within this forum. Liberty Assets referred to both www.intfraud.org and to

www.ispd.us . In the case of the former, the address on the website turns out to be a bar, specifically,

The Big Easy
416 S 9th St,
Boise, ID

And, in the case of the latter, the address is that of

Agudas Achim Congregation
602 E Washington St
Iowa City, IA 52240

night...William Shakespeare

Jump to different Forum... 

We hunt for red flags in high-value, cross-border finance by monitoring offshore and onshore courts, regulatory actions, offering documents, and other sources - and email you the results.

View Recent Digests

Cayman Court Secrecy: A Huge Red Flag for Foreign Investors & Clients
David Marchant
As any fule kno, the biggest enemy of fraud, corruption, money laundering, and other forms of financial crime is transparency, while their best friend is secrecy. That's why the unprecedented mass sealing of cases that's taking place at the Financial Services Division of the Grand Court of the Cayman Islands is repugnant to anyone with a genuine concern for financial crime.