OffshoreAlert
Daily news, documents and intelligence about Offshore Financial Centers and those who conduct business in them that you will not find anywhere else.
RSS Feed Print
Diligizer says it doesn't want to play any more
Anonymous
Posted: Friday, August 12, 2011

Posted: 9/2/2005 8:09:27 AM

By: Tom Paermon

I hate to be cynical, but I am guessing that the institutions,enforcement agencies,organizations and invitees will be required to tender a small fee to have access.

Anonymous

Posted: 9/2/2005 6:46:45 AM

By: It flies in the face of purpose of board!!

I think it flies in the face of the purpose. I expressed that opinion in an email yesterday to Paul and hope he will reopen the archives.

Hunter

Anonymous

Posted: 9/2/2005 5:12:10 AM

By: Tom Paermon

Closing the board is certainly Renner's prerogative. Choosing to not make the archives available to those seeking information about people who have scammed others in the past seems odd, to say the least.

Anonymous

Posted: 9/1/2005 10:55:02 AM

By: I bet there are some happy HYIP players

They can go about scamming folks without worrying about their name appearing at the Diligizer board.

Hunter

Internal Administrator

Posted: 9/1/2005 9:41:18 AM

By: Pee Wees

http://p067.ezboard.com/fdiligizerduediligence.showMessage?topicID=23423.topic

Anonymous

Posted: 9/2/2005 11:13:25 AM

By: David Marchant

I'm not disputing that the Diligizer Board contained an extraordinary amount of useful information.

I was simply making a point that it was often operated in a malicious and hypocritical manner and that its insiders included crooks who were, in my opinion, imparting information on other crooks in order to 'knobble the competition', rather than for any altruistic reason.

David Marchant

Anonymous

Posted: 9/2/2005 11:02:53 AM

By: Crooks and Data

Crooks often provide extremely valuable inside information that can be used to find and even prosecute other crooks. Authorities know this, and it's been my absolutely amazing personal experience. As one unaccustomed to contact with crooks and loathe to give them any credit for anything, I have to admit that the very most important piece of data I received in tracking a fugitive came from his incarcerated associate. And quite often, suspect but potentially important pieces of data gleaned from these public message boards, not to mention directly from incarcerated cons, can be tracked down and, lo and behold, independently verified. Dismissing data from anyone out of hand without verification is as bad as accepting data without verification.

Hunter is right. These boards provide a valuable resource for many who are not crooks, but who are simply trying to stem the tide of white collar crime. Again, I know this from personal experience. Contacts from these boards - including Diligizer - have been phenomenally helpful in providing support that has, in my limited experience alone, helped authorities net six fugitives in the last four years. Small groups of people working together internationally to expose scams and support authorities seems to be remarkably and quite surprisingly effective.

Perhaps not as effective as a well funded resource such as KYCNews, but in my humble opinion, every little bit helps.

Anonymous

Posted: 9/2/2005 10:23:45 AM

By: Put pressure on perps ....

Can't argue that some used it that way. After all who can forget the TASK / WhiteKnight asset recovery attempt of funds sent to Shayne Heffernan.

Hunter

Anonymous

Posted: 9/2/2005 9:34:01 AM

It seemed most likely to me that its purpose was mainly to find out about other scams, put pressure on the perps and muscle in for a cut of the action.

But it did provide interesting info, even if some of it would disappear suddenly for no apparent reason - maybe when a deal was done.

Anonymous

Posted: 9/2/2005 9:27:02 AM

By: Message board for crooks about crooks ...

Message board for crooks about crooks. That may or may not be true since we don't know how many of the visitors were investors, crooks, government folks, or other types.

One thing for sure is that a number of HYIP players were discussed at that board that weren't covered anywhere else. There simply is no disputing that fact. For that reason, I think it served as an early warning (for lack of a better phrase) to people who crossed paths with HYIP players.

Over the years, I've been contacted a number of times by potential investors, government people, and reporters as a result of posts at Diligizer. Due to those contacts and information exchanged, there simply is no doubt in my mind that making information public about the activities of scammers has some benefit.

Hunter

Anonymous

Posted: 9/2/2005 8:16:20 AM

The Diligizer Board was, to a significant degree, a message board for crooks about crooks.

Most, if not all, messages about Paul or his secret circle of associates were immediately removed, no matter how innocuous; while those same associates were allowed to constantly disseminate false information about others, including myself, as part of malicious campaigns.

Some of the people who have been part of the Diligizer's 'inner group' at one time or another, e.g. Anthony Bukovich, Daniel Wright and James Kramer-Wilt, have been implicated in investment fraud in the past; indeed Bukovich was found by a judge to have perpetrated such a fraud, Kramer-Wilt went to prison for, essentially, accepting compensation from a fraudster while he was a government employee, while Wright was painted in unflattering terms by criminal investigators in the UK and I am in possession of a more recent document concerning him that is suspicious, to say the least.

Also, I find the reason for the removal of the message board, i.e. Paul didn't have sufficient time, hard to believe. As I know from hosting this message board, there is very little time involved in its maintenance. Apart from occasionally having to look into and answer complaints from people who have been the subject of negative messages, there's nothing to it.

David Marchant

Anonymous

Posted: 9/2/2005 8:58:45 PM

By: Board of gossip and old news ...

I posted enough at the board to know that both these statements (board of gossip and old news) simply aren't true.

Perhaps you missed this post in John Sportsbag III thread.
http://66.40.240.105/July05/Sportsbag/JohnDuffellFraudConviction.htm

OR

This thread on Bayou Group
http://p067.ezboard.com/fdiligizerduediligence.showMessage?topicID=23384.topic

OR

This post on Michael Kevin Mullen plus several others
http://p067.ezboard.com/fdiligizerduediligence.showMessage?topicID=23235.topic&index=1

OR

This post on Aaron Arredondo
http://p067.ezboard.com/fdiligizerduediligence.showMessage?topicID=23407.topic

OR

Too many posts to count on Global Investments players like this one -- indictment of Pierce
http://p067.ezboard.com/fdiligizerduediligence.showMessage?topicID=23393.topic

OR

Most posts by users like myself, ASUtiP, and some others.

The above are just a few examples I pulled from the most recent pages. Of course you will also find examples on those same pages of posts containing unsupported claims. Opinions, claims, and facts go hand in hand at any public board. But of all the boards I've visited and used, the Diligizer board contained some of the most detailed information around. And that my dear lady is a fact. Paul Renner did a relatively good job keeping the board on topic and focused and I imagine that isn't an easy job when you have investors exchanging posts with the people who scammed them, crooks posting about other crooks, etc. And if you doubt that statement then spend a few days at the ragingbull message boards. And while it isn't a typical Quatloos thread just check out some of the posts on Leasco/Martelli. Link to thread at Quatloos: http://www.quatloos.com/Tax-Forums/viewtopic.php?t=1002144

You simply need to get out in the internet world of message boards so that you can appreciate the true definition of gossip.

Hunter

Anonymous

Posted: 9/2/2005 7:52:49 PM

By: calgarymadame

Was not pee wee the name of the hockey team that A Buckovic jnr played for and was that not the team wherein he drew his alias(s) from.

In retrospect Diligizer of late had deteriorated into a board of gossip and postings of unsubstantiated information. Indeed it became a board of loose gossip. It became of board of repetative old news with nothing new or factual being posted. It became a board where certain parties who had gathered old information over the years took pleasure in posting without every substantiating the facts or even been close to the topics in which they took pleasure from posting about. Thus, Perhaps the amount of complaints Diligizer received was instrumental in his closing down the board.

David marchant in his postings has probably hit the nail on the head when he states Diligizer was in bed with the wrong people who have caused his reactions. I'll take it a step further in perhaps the posters forced the closure with all the recent back biting, insults, and lack of understanding of the losses of innocent people

Anonymous

Posted: 9/2/2005 6:04:02 PM

By: anon

90% sure that Lasch had something to do with some fraudulent silver deal in Nevada. Memory may not be serving me correctly about this, but I am positive I have encountered him in in some manner of fraud before.

Can anyone translate this Norwegian article?

HUSKER DU ALLIANSE MUR & BYGG AS?
16. desember 2002
Vi sikter til "han lille tjukke i den møkkete jakka", som han ble omtalt som av egne ansatte. Terje Hansen, som i 1995 drev stort som innehaver av Allianse Mur & Bygg AS. Fra et ytterst sparsommelig innredet kontorlokale i Brugata 1 og bak navneskiltet "Burger King - King Food Norge AS", var Terje Hansen hovedleverandør av arbeidskraft til Norges den gang største entreprenørbedrift.
Da vi sist forlot Terje Hansen, hadde han to konkurskarantener og adresse Oslo kretsfengsel. Når er Terje Hansen ute igjen!
Allianse Mur & Bygg AS ble slått konkurs av skattemyndighetene etter mindre enn ett års drift. Hansen var da i gang med nytt firma: Håndverksallianse AS. Terje Hansen fikk konkurskarantene etter konkursen i Allianse Mur & Bygg AS. Han overlot da Håndverksallianse AS til en kvinne som i flere år hadde vært rusmiddelbruker og sosialklient. Da hun signerte selskapspapirene, trodde hun at hun skrev under på papirer for å bli ansatt i selskapet. Ansettelsen ble ikke noe av, ”da Terje Hansen skal ha satt betingelser for hennes arbeid som hun ikke kunne akseptere", skrev bostyrer.
Terje Hansens fikk også konkurskarantene for sin rolle i Håndverksallianse. På kjennelsestidspunktet satt han inne. Det hadde ingenting med hans virksomhet i entreprenørbransjen å gjøre. Derimot fikk Terje Hansen i august 1997 en dom på 6 år for at han mot betaling og / eller seksuelle tjenester hadde overdratt til sammen betydelige kvanta heroin til flere personer.
Terje Hansen var da tidligere domfelt 16 ganger. Allianse Mur & Bygg AS ble stiftet 18. juli 1994. Ti dager senere blir Terje Hansen løslatt på prøve, etter soning av sine tre siste dommer. Og etter kort tid inngår altså Hansen en rammeavtale med Norges den gang største entreprenør om at Allianse Mur & Bygg AS skal stille folk til rådighet for entreprenøren etter behov.
Terje Hansen har dukket opp igjen. Ikke uventet i forbindelse med en konkurs. Men denne gangen er det Terje Hansen som har begjært konkurs! Hansen har arbeidet i selskapet Securinor AS fra april 2001 og antakelig til august eller september samme år.
Securinor AS er ikke noe byggefirma. Det virker som om selskapet har drevet med to prosjekter. Ingen av dem har blitt noe av.
Selskapet har drevet med ett prosjekt der meningen var å overføre obligasjoner for til sammen 275 millioner dollar til Finansbanken AS. Tanken var å foreta lån i de amerikanske obligasjonene og kjøpe nye obligasjoner som skulle plasseres som sikkerhet i Den norske Bank. Finansbanken mottok obligasjoner for 25 millioner dollar. Men banken utbetalte ikke noe lån, og obligasjonene ble tatt ut igjen. Bostyrer har kontaktet Økokrim i sakens anledning.
Dessuten tok selskapet sikte på å drive restaurantvirksomhet i Nygata 3 i Oslo. Her pågikk det ombyggingsarbeider i en periode i 2001. Her skulle det komme strippeklubb under navnet ”Annabelles”. Terje Hansen var ganske riktig den som sto for bygningsarbeidene, og førte kontroll med og fulgte opp ombyggingen på byggherrens vegne.
Men etter at det var lagt ganske mange hundre tusen kroner i prosjektet, begjærte Terje Hansen altså Securinor AS konkurs. Annabelles ble heller ikke noe av. For sin medvirkning har Hansen beregnet at han har til gode lønn og feriepenger i Securinor AS på til sammen kr. 755.842. Slett ikke dårlig for 5 måneders arbeid.

Anonymous

Posted: 9/2/2005 4:51:40 PM

A recent example of a message being deleted from the Diligizer Board for no apparent reason other than to protect an insider's dubious investment activities concerned an inquiry into a firm called "Securinor Company".

This innocuous message was removed shortly after it was posted. It is surely no coincidence that Diligizer insider Daniel Wright is closely involved with this firm.

David Marchant

Anonymous

Posted: 9/5/2005 10:57:40 AM

By: anbui

LOOK AGAIN, A NEW DILIGIZER??? http://p105.ezboard.com/bthediligizeriiboard

Anonymous

Posted: 9/5/2005 10:15:30 AM

Below are a few more references to Daniel Wright in news articles about his alleged involvement in a GBP500,00 fraudulent high-yield investment scheme, along with former brothel madam Evelyn Burton, who was sentenced to five years in prison in February, 2001 at Wood Green Crown Court, in London, England, and Burton's lesbian lover, Lyla Andre, who was jailed for three years and eight months.

David Marchant

_____

Press Association, January 15, 2001

The charge stated that she teamed up with US attorney Daniel Wright and that together they conned a string of victims into entering into agreements with Westgate Development Corporation, the company set up as a vehicle for the swindle.

_____

Press Association, February 9, 2001

The barrister told the court it was a feature of the case, "that even professional men who otherwise are hard-headed and skilled in the matters of finance" still had the wool pulled over their eyes and were "persuaded to invest in fraudulent activities" by the wiles of Burton and her co-conspirator, US attorney, Daniel Wright, who was not before the court.

_____

The Guardian, February 10, 2001

Together with an American lawyer, Daniel Wright, who has not been prosecuted but has been investigated by the FBI, she persuaded members of the wealthy set to invest in her US registered company, Westgate Development Corporation, by offering them bumper returns on investments of around Dollars 300,000, or pounds 200,000.

_____

The Times, February 10, 2001

Ian Macdonald, QC, in mitigation for Burton, asked the judge to take into account her age, her poor health and the fact that her guilty plea had prevented a long trial.

He also claimed that Daniel Wright, an American lawyer who is now under investigation by the US authorities, "was the main instigator and brains behind the fraud".

_____

Also, you can view two Serious Fraud Office press releases about the matter by clicking on the following links:

http://www.sfo.gov.uk/news/prout/pr_36.asp?id=36

http://www.sfo.gov.uk/news/prout/pr_37.asp?id=37

Anonymous

Posted: 9/5/2005 10:12:23 AM

By: UPE World Group

UPE World Group site is still up and running but I don't think it shows the Contact Information and List of Associates as it did in the past.

http://upewg.com/news.html

Previously this is what appeared at site. NOTE: Haven't tried this link in some time so it might actually still work.

HTTP://WWW.UPEWG.COM/CONTACT.HTML

UPE CONTACT

UPE WORLD GROUP
(Holdings Company) 29 Harley Street
WIG 9QR London, England
UK Toll Free: +44 800 081-1740

Phone: +44 20 7748-2290
Fax: +44 20 7748-2291
Email: info@upewg.com

Reg. Number: 4595782
Dun & Bradstreet D-U-N-S- Number: 73-321-9195
Bloomberg Account No.: 371946

Maurizio Pedrini: President / Director Gen. Europe
Roger O. Wetherholt: Vice President / Director Gen. Asia
Paolo Cecchetto: Director Gen. IT Finance
Gabriele Casale: Director IT Capital Markets & Fx Income
Alexandre F. Lopes: Director Gen. Mercosur
Claudio Gandini: Director IT Marketing & PR
Ioannis Lagkadianos: Director IT Affairs Europe
Vittorio Belgiovane: Director Operations Venezuela

Associates:
Peter Healy: Due Diligence Email Info
Sebastian Subba: Ernst & Young Relation Email Info
Eyal Hovel: Financial Affairs Email Info

Anonymous

Posted: 9/5/2005 9:21:12 AM

By: Say what?

Who says David Norris worked at the GAO???

Not surprising that Adkisson would be now championing Renner, whom he villified along with the other Diligizers during the "conundrum". Renner was kind enough to delete all posts about Adkisson made by spamonigiri (obviously a little off his rocker himself) re AARMS, licensure, etc. Renner CO-wrote a book, and if you had read it, as I have, you would know that information gathered from Bukovich's files and postings on the Diligizer board were his contribution. Just another way to make money, and to further establish a reputation for himself upon which he could continue to capitalize. And as to this: "...the fact is that he did clean house", facts can be supported by proof. Where is it?

What ever happened with the Peter Healy/Bukovich activities referenced here a few months ago?

Anonymous

Posted: 9/4/2005 6:35:33 PM

By: down memory lane

David Marchant didn't cause Daniel Wright to become involved in an HYIP scheme involving the two brothel owners:

"35. Burton and André were long-time business associates in a Melbourne brothel. They arrived in the UK in September 1996 from the USA where they had spent some time after leaving Australia to evade the interest of the authorities for suspected crimes committed there. In the USA they met an American attorney called Daniel Wright. He introduced them a scheme known as a high yield investment programme. This was a way of attracting funds from individuals attracted to select opportunities to achieve higher returns than, say normally available on the stock market. The three of them set up a US registered company called Westgate Development Corporation. The company however was simply a vehicle for channelling money through a bank account in Maryland, USA."

"Combating Prime Bank and High-Yield Investment Fraud"
Speech by Rosalind Wright CB,
Director of the Serious Fraud Office
At Barclays Bank World Head Office Presentation Theatre
54, Lombard Street, London
On 21st March 2002
(Organised by the Institute of International Banking Law & Practice)

To the contary, David Marchant deserves credit for outing one of the leaders of that Den of Thieves as not a "former Senior Banker" as his mates had claimed but rather as an unemployed consultant who had been involved in at least one HYIP deal himself and was behind on his alimony payments to his wife.

Then there was the strange saga of David/Denise Norris, the transsexual who worked at the General Accounting Office. Finally, let us not forget a senior official at Treasury who became a felon after accepting bribes from HYIP scammers.

With the exception of Renner, all of those who were involved with the Diligizer board at one time were either ex- or current crooks, none of whom could apparently manage their finances and had a history of business failures and bankrupties, and several of whom were really sordid criminals. Their numerous hangers-on and colleagues were also a bunch of losers, deadbeats, weirdos, and criminals.

The foregoing actually understates the matter, but it is probably a waste of time to go back into it.

Anonymous

Posted: 9/2/2005 10:33:11 PM

By: Sooltauq

FWIW, I think that Paul was legitimately worn out having to moderate it, and to a large degree it had become nothing but a continuous replay of the last five years.

There is certainly enough information out there by a variety of sources that unequivocally state that HYIP deals as pitched by scammers in whatever form simply do not exist, such that an investor doing the most minimal investigation on those types of investments will pretty quickly come across information that should warn them off. When the Diligizer board first started, that wasn't the case and I think it was much more important for investors then than it is now, although I think now it was as Hunter says a more valuable source of information exchange for law enforcement, and occasionally even getting one scammer to rat on another.

Whatever the conundrum of the "Lisa wars" of a couple of years ago, and while there certainly were some bad apples associated with Diligizer prior to the time that Paul cleaned house, the fact is that he did clean house and I have seen absolutely nothing to suggest that he allowed any particular people to profit from the board since that time. I think you ought to give Paul credit for creating and maintaining a valuable resource for a long period of time, as well as writing an excellent book on the issues. We shouldn't complain because he didn't do more, and I congratulate him on the good run that he did have.

Moderating a board isn't easy, and it is certainly time consuming. I would have shut down the Q boards a long time ago if I didn't have volunteers to help moderate when I'm away, delete spams and off-topic posts, and occasionally even ban trolls. Even then, hardly a week goes by that I don't have to waste time responding to some nut about this or that -- got a letter from a guy today threatening a defamation lawsuit because a poster had the temerity to publish a DOJ press release that mentioned the guy (of course, all the DOJ's statements were "totally false" and we should have known that). Also, I think that ezboards losing their servers and dumping a lot of archives that he had to spend hours and hours rebuilding probably contributed to his decision to wind things down. Speaking of which, most of the posts on Paul's board were probably deleted by ezboards and Paul had little or no say in the matter; that is the downside (or upside, depending on how you look at it, since their taking it out of your hands is often a relief as a moderator) of using a third-party BBS.

If Paul wants to move on to greater challenges and more profitable ventures, power to him. Again, let's congratulate him on a job well done than wildly speculate about possibly sinister motives.

My $0.02

Anonymous

Posted: 9/9/2005 11:55:27 AM

Re. "Let´s see how long this post stays up....".

That's an odd comment to make considering there are several documents concerning Bukovich and fraud that are available free of charge from this web-site and have been for many, many months.

David Marchant

Anonymous

Posted: 9/8/2005 5:32:15 AM

By: prefermyprivacy

Why is it that everytime someone put up anything on Diligizer concerning Anthony "Tony" Buckavic, it was deleted before the ink dried? His name is on google for SEC and IRS investigations.

Why isn´t he one of the prominent members of the "BLACK LIST"?
Maybe those of you who are on the list, should research the infamous Mr. B, and insist his name goes on - or your name gets off ! - Or even better, take it up with the judicial system.

Let´s see how long this post stays up....

Anonymous

Posted: 9/5/2005 11:33:32 PM

By: what's up with that anyway

What is up with Securinor anyway? Hard to get much out of the posts so far.

Anonymous

Posted: 9/5/2005 11:09:11 PM

By: Now ain't this sumpin sumpin

Looks like EmmettII aka Daniel Wright has had "Loan Arranger" remove from the Swiss Gnome's main board the whole thread started by theodrquasi about Securinor. Absolutely astounding, and hilarious.

It ain't gonna just go away cause you wish it would Huck baby.

Anonymous

Posted: 9/5/2005 4:38:45 PM

By: bellevuedenizen

Re: James Kramer-Wilt Pleads to Federal Charges
By Sooltauq on 3/4/2003 11:17:00 PM
E-mail: nospam@nospam.com

Say what you want about Lisa Arden (and Lord knows there are lots and lots and lots of bad things that one can say about her), but her revelations regarding the people behind the Diligizer board have proven to be true in spades.

http://www.offshorealert.com/message_board_detail.asp?id=6725&page=37

Anonymous

Posted: 9/5/2005 2:57:40 PM

By: says more about the diligizer team

It says more about the Diligizer team that they accepted into their midst as a colleague and friend the arguably insane Lisa Arden who had a rap sheet as long as some municipal phone books and more convictions than the Catholic Church.

So much for the Diligizer team's "due diligence" in spotting a hardened criminal, but of course most of the Diligizer team at that him either had their own mugshots on the post office walls or were then running various scams as would later come out. That's why Lisa fit in so well with them, and they readily accepted her as one of their own.

Anonymous

Posted: 9/15/2005 8:06:50 AM

By: Hunter has yet more company !!!!

And, yet another dumb post. Asking a dummy about that comment is pretty dumb.

Thanks because I was starting to think I was the only dummy around. Nice to have company.

Funny.

Anonymous

Posted: 9/15/2005 5:51:11 AM

Surely you are joking!!!? They are one and the same? Come on...!

Anonymous

Posted: 9/14/2005 1:42:45 PM

By: Andy Milhouse

Don'y you all know that Paul Renner is actually Tony Bukovich, Jr.

Anonymous

Posted: 9/12/2005 10:12:41 AM

Thank you kindly, Hunter

Anonymous

Posted: 9/12/2005 9:37:04 AM

By: Beating a dead horse few times over

You are beating a dead horse a few times over. It wasn't a happening thing when Paul was running Diligizer. And, I bet it ain't a happening thing now that Paul has closed the board.

By the way, Daivd M. has TB covered here:
http://www.offshorebusiness.com/free_documents.asp

Anonymous

Posted: 9/12/2005 6:57:30 AM

Thank you for your comments, Mr. Marchant. Don´t you agree that the infamous Tony B. should be on Diligizer`s BLACK LIST?

Anonymous

Posted: 9/24/2005 11:44:14 PM

By: Ozzie Battler

Could anyone help us in trying to find out exactly what has happened to Shayne Heffernan. We had funds invested in OWE one of Shayne Heffernan's investment funds. We did not get involved with the TASK recovery and now after all this time we are wondering if anyone has had any luck re recovery or not.
Thanks, Ozzie Battler

Anonymous

Posted: 9/16/2005 10:39:55 AM

Here's a picture of Bukovich: http://cchockeyhistory.org/HouPics/BukTonyJrNewsFeb1963.jpg

He was in a junior hockey team in the 50's with Healy - see: http://www.cchockeyhistory.org/HoughtonHockeyTeams.htm

The inference is that he uses Healy's name.

Anonymous

Posted: 9/16/2005 9:50:50 AM

It has been a few years. He could have added a few pounds. Anyway, thanks for everything.

If anyone has any other info on his "cases", would appreciate a posting.

Anonymous

Posted: 9/16/2005 9:39:59 AM

By: Buckovic jnr

It certainly does not fit the description of Healy, who is reported to be a huge fellow.
The rumour-mill could be a little maddening, not to mention misleading!!

I don't have any further information about the Buckovic case, sorry.

Anonymous

Posted: 9/16/2005 9:15:05 AM

Can´t speak for the "aka", but met with Tony B. some years back. Medium tall, slim to medium build, lots of white hair, tanned like he just came from the Bahamas.

Smooth talker, "official looking files" with him on each trip.

During the time I met him, he was traveling with Ron Moraldo, whose name appeared on Diligizer many times.

Was he ever found guilty of anything?

Anonymous

Posted: 9/16/2005 8:44:52 AM

By: UPE/Buckovich/Healy/....and?

With the UPE World Group associates being as posted by Hunter (see below), one question leads to another.
Recently, one poster revealed that Tony Buckovich is in fact Peter Healy, or the other way around. Can anyone confirm this? Who has seen both these gentleman to be different persons?

Also, can anyone describe the appearance of Paul Collin? Might he be another clone of the two twins mentioned above?

UPE World Group:
"Maurizio Pedrini: President / Director Gen. Europe
Roger O. Wetherholt: Vice President / Director Gen. Asia
Paolo Cecchetto: Director Gen. IT Finance
Gabriele Casale: Director IT Capital Markets & Fx Income
Alexandre F. Lopes: Director Gen. Mercosur
Claudio Gandini: Director IT Marketing & PR
Ioannis Lagkadianos: Director IT Affairs Europe
Vittorio Belgiovane: Director Operations Venezuela

Associates:
Peter Healy: Due Diligence Email Info
Sebastian Subba: Ernst & Young Relation Email Info
Eyal Hovel: Financial Affairs Email Info"

Jump to different Forum... 

We hunt for red flags in high-value, cross-border finance by monitoring offshore and onshore courts, regulatory actions, offering documents, and other sources - and email you the results.

View Recent Digests

BAHAMAS  
BERMUDA  
BRITISH VIRGIN ISLANDS  
CAYMAN ISLANDS  
Cayman Court Secrecy: A Huge Red Flag for Foreign Investors & Clients
David Marchant
As any fule kno, the biggest enemy of fraud, corruption, money laundering, and other forms of financial crime is transparency, while their best friend is secrecy. That's why the unprecedented mass sealing of cases that's taking place at the Financial Services Division of the Grand Court of the Cayman Islands is repugnant to anyone with a genuine concern for financial crime.