OffshoreAlert
Daily news, documents and intelligence about Offshore Financial Centers and those who conduct business in them that you will not find anywhere else.
RSS Feed Print
TYK
Anonymous
Posted: Saturday, August 13, 2011

Posted: 8/4/2006 11:40:21 PM

By: Ann

Re:TYK International Investments Inc
I have met all of them, Albert Shen, Craig Smith and Nichlas Sandford in Bangkok a few months back for an interview of my project presentation

Anonymous

Posted: 8/2/2006 3:45:21 AM

By: James Smith

Or try another web link below:

http://p066.ezboard.com/fduediligenceboardfrm19.showMessage?topicID=609.topic

Anonymous

Posted: 8/2/2006 3:36:24 AM

Please find out more details about them at:

http://p066.ezboard.com/fduediligenceboardfrm19?page=2

Remember "Do not pay anything in advance to them, you will lose it forever"

Anonymous

Posted: 7/20/2006 8:36:08 AM

By: knightmare3000

see if these folks know anything about them

www.icpcredit.com ICP, 6-14 Underwood street,
London N1 7JQ ,United Kingdom (UK) Tel +44 (0) 20 7566 8274 Report # 328650

TYK Investments , Yamraj bldg, PO Box 3321, Road Town, British Virgin islands ( BVI)

anytime anyone alleges money to invest, I say CAVEAT EMPTOR. make certain that you know who they are and that it is not a flim flam

Internal Administrator

Posted: 7/19/2006 4:55:16 PM

By: nightwing57

Does anyone have any information/experience with a group purporting to be a very weathly Chinese family looking to invest a LOT of money by the name of TYK International Investments. The head of the organization is Albert Shen.

Anonymous

Posted: 8/14/2006 11:07:49 PM

By: QuestionGuy

I just read through the entire diligizer board stuff and finally posted a response. Simply put, through three years of griping and complaining by various dudes and dudettes about TYK and their fair anonymity, there is not one single actual NEGATIVE report. One one. Apparently, no one has lost any money. Here's a situation where a negative is a very highly telling POSITIVE. Can you begin to imagine a scam operation, using the same name for three years and, apparently, the same individual names within it, getting away with scamming businessmen...without a single one of them complaining???

Someone please lead me to them!

Anonymous

Posted: 8/14/2006 1:48:25 PM

By: john s

OK, what are the facts. The post you linked to ezboard don't say anything. No BS, just proven facts please.

Anonymous

Posted: 8/13/2006 9:29:10 PM

By: Spook

Whatever you do, Whatever TYK or any other funder promises, do NOT give any money in advance. Repeat: do NOT give any money in advance.

Anonymous

Posted: 8/8/2006 5:17:43 PM

By: concerned

I have been in contact with them before. You will not find anything on them. The only thing I suggest is speaking to an Eric Barnes. Look him up on the internet. Good luck.

Anonymous

Posted: 8/7/2006 2:46:06 AM

Ref: TYK International Investments Inc
Albert Shen, Craig Smith and Nick Sandford
Have you ever paid anything to these people yet?
Do not pay any money to them eventhough they have tried to tell anything to you?

Find out more details and you may share your experience with others at :

http://p066.ezboard.com/fduediligenceboardfrm19.showMessage?topicID=609.topic

Anonymous

Posted: 10/31/2006 2:18:44 AM

By: KYT

Nobody is getting funded. Ever.

Anonymous

Posted: 10/30/2006 1:25:17 PM

By: Seajay

Well Done,
What happened next?
Did you get funded?
Seajay

Anonymous

Posted: 9/17/2006 10:17:47 PM

By: Dennis

That may be exactly the case with this referred to, so called funder. If somebody dare to threaten the funders, they usually scare the s-h-i-t out of the applicant with law suits and threats to withdraw from the project investment etc. So the applicants wait patiently, don't report the incident, and often just give up. If a funder asks upfront fees for a project, put the funds in an (joint) escrow account, and make sure you can get the upfront fees back if the funder does not perform, within a limited time frame of 30 days or so. Do not transfer funds to funders for due diligence - use an escrow that you have control over as well. Beware.

Anonymous

Posted: 9/13/2006 7:15:45 PM

By: Due Diligence

QuestionGuy
Actually advance fee scams can run for a very long time before the guys get caught. For an example, see:

http://www.sfo.gov.uk/news/prout/pr_252.asp?id=252

Those guys strung their victims out for 4 years before anyone complained. Pretty sad really....

Anonymous

Posted: 8/18/2006 7:49:21 PM

By: QuestionGuy

I'm curious what makes you such an expert on TYK or any other group> If you have some actual negative data about them, why not post it? Otherwise, you just one more griping person with your own personal axe to grind. Sheesh!

Anonymous

Posted: 8/15/2006 10:55:01 AM

By: joe blow

OK, Please share your story. Did you get a LOC? Have you had closing yet? Have you been funded yet? Please share your experience.
Joe

Anonymous

Posted: 2/20/2007 12:15:12 AM

By: Serious Fraud Office (Eu)

Albert Shen use various names and various companies. Jason Huang for GMI is just one example. Their signatures and their words ia as useless as their addresses and phone numbers. This board give victims the chance to report their whereabouts without exposure. Please post your information, and facts.

Anonymous

Posted: 1/9/2007 9:21:27 PM

By: spook

Countless applicants have been waiting since 2004 to get funds from this group. The excuse offered: insurance problems.

Anonymous

Posted: 11/27/2006 11:05:11 PM

By: investigator

Caution: No trace, and no reference of such an organization or such people.

Anonymous

Posted: 11/15/2006 2:47:09 AM

By: YES

....."what and all detials" simply are: do not go near them ....and whatever you do, do not give them money....

Anonymous

Posted: 11/13/2006 9:11:32 PM

By: spook

MY dear, you are not going to get any reliable information on this group. However these are the things that you simply have to do, in order to safeguard youself when it comes to ANY funder:
a. Deposit the required due deligence fee into an escrow account over which you have control. Your lawyer, your bank, and make sure that you are a signatory of the account. Or co-signatory.
b. Require a duplicate reciept for each expense from the escrow account, not from the funder, but from the consulant company doing the DD or the lawyer drafting the contract.
c. Insist that all agreements and contracts have reliable street addresses, building, floor, office etc, no mail box. In most countries, like Brittain a mail box address is not acceptable.
d. Take sufficient time to read all agreements and contracts. Insist in defined dates. Study very carefully, thinking which paragraph can be used to forfeit/ withhold funding. Look for the loopholes, from the funders side.
e. If the contract says that funding depends on obtianing insurance, insist on a date for completing the insurance. If insurance can not be completed by this day, what will the funders responsibility be to you?. Example: If the funder can not get insurance cover within 3 weeks, the funder will (i) give back your money (ii) fund your project without insurance (iii) whatever. Define it. Any other issue that may be subject to something. Define it, date it, and include recourse/remedy to get your money back.
f. It is true that funders attempt to maintain low profiles, however, if the funder decide to fund you, there is no reason to withhold information from you.
g. Insist on at least 2 or 3 references. You may be given reasons that these projects can not disclose information. Do not fall for this.
h. When signing any agreement,attach a copy of your company registration and your social security card. Insist that the funder does the same. If the funder means business, there is no reason to withhold this from you.
i. If a funder is not willing to comply with this, it is very possible that such a funder is very risky, and that you should rather not get further involved. Many excellent well-thought reasons may be given to you, why some information is being withheld. Do not fall for it.
j. This information does not imply a single funder, it is information you should apply to all funders.

Anonymous

Posted: 11/10/2006 6:33:54 AM

By: Marek Kokiza

Dear Sirs/Madams

I found in internet short mail from 8/04/2006 onto subject of TYK International Incorporation. Because I have to meet in Warsaw /Poland/ with Alberet Shen & Craig Smith on beginning of December in matter of my business project, I ask about relate informations this they represent firms and this men, what and all possible details can which help me in conversation with them

Best regards

Marek Kokiza

Anonymous

Posted: 2/20/2007 2:50:29 AM

By: Jenny Lawson

AN OPEN LETTER TO THE EDITOR OF THIS MESSAGE BOARD

Dear Sir,

I refer to many postings here using faked names and faked e-mail address, and would request that you take a close look at those fraudulent postings. One of them using the name of Serious Fraud Office with a faked e-mail address. Next time this person will use another faked name under the name of the Prime Minister or the Queen. This is totally unacceptable.

I would refer all readers to read the following notes from the editor of this board, and be a professional person.

Jenny Lawson

This Message Board is intended to be a place where mature people can exchange information relevant to financial due diligence.

The editor reserves the right to delete messages, particularly those that he considers to be irrelevant, malicious and/or frivolous.

The IP addresses of the worst offenders will be banned from posting on the Message Board without any prior warning.

We wish to draw visitors' attention to the fact that most messages posted on Internet forums are done so anonymously and, as such, have limited value. Information should not be treated as fact unless otherwise substantiated.

Also, it is not uncommon for the same person to post several messages under a variety of aliases to create the appearance that others support their views.

It is also worth pointing out that Internet message boards are often used by crooks to solicit their next victim and/or confuse existing victims by exposing them to false and/or misleading information.

Nevertheless, such forums can serve a useful purpose in the initial information gathering process when used responsibly.

Anonymous

Posted: 2/20/2007 2:46:20 AM

By: srzmwbJenny Lawson

Dear Sir,

I refer to many postings here using faked names and faked e-mail address, and would request that you take a close look at those fraudulent postings. One of them using the name of Serious Fraud Office with a faked e-mail address. Next time this person will use another faked name under the name of the Prime Minister or the Queen. This is totally unacceptable.

I would refer all readers to read the following notes from the editor of this board, and be a professional person.

Jenny Lawson

This Message Board is intended to be a place where mature people can exchange information relevant to financial due diligence.

The editor reserves the right to delete messages, particularly those that he considers to be irrelevant, malicious and/or frivolous.

The IP addresses of the worst offenders will be banned from posting on the Message Board without any prior warning.

We wish to draw visitors' attention to the fact that most messages posted on Internet forums are done so anonymously and, as such, have limited value. Information should not be treated as fact unless otherwise substantiated.

Also, it is not uncommon for the same person to post several messages under a variety of aliases to create the appearance that others support their views.

It is also worth pointing out that Internet message boards are often used by crooks to solicit their next victim and/or confuse existing victims by exposing them to false and/or misleading information.

Nevertheless, such forums can serve a useful purpose in the initial information gathering process when used responsibly.

Anonymous

Posted: 2/20/2007 2:41:56 AM

By: spooks

Hi, I just read your notice. I have been following this page for a while. Now I don't want to get involved in much of the content of your mail, because I believe people have reasons for doing what they do. But why don't you let us have your husband's office information. Perhaps he can be encouraged to really have a serious look into TYK operations. There is obviously and seriously something weird going on.

Anonymous

Posted: 2/20/2007 2:36:07 AM

By: 2004fool

If you are talking to this venture capitalist, you will most likely be asked to pay a large up-front fee before any financing has been secured. This is their way of testing to see if you're what is technically called a "sucker" or "performer".

They will call it a processing fee, placement fee, or credit application fee, offshore company and accounts fee, etc. They will show their kindness by offering to pay fifty percent of the fees, in order to impress you and obtain your trust. Before being asked for any fees you will be required to complete a mountain of paper work which will includes summaries, references, insurance forms, as well as undergo numerous interviews, while the lender remains rather anonymous. You will be informed that they do not give references in order to avoid mountains of applications.

Once you have invested substantial time and effort into the application process, you will hear back from them, that your financing has been approved. You will also have to transfer the processing fees to their accountant, or lawyer, whom you’ve never met. Soon they will sign a contract with you to secure your confidence. The contract will probably read that the payment of the investment funds is subject to an insurance wrap. This is the insurance scam, and the non-existent insurance brokers will be blamed for one delay after the other, if not the drought in Australia. Meanwhile the venture capitalist has already laid hands on your funds, and is at the same time enjoy cover by contract.

By the time you realize that you have been scammed, it is no longer 2004, but it is now 2007 and you would like to go after them, just to find out that they have scammed countless others; change their names, companies, locations, phone numbers, emails, etc. You will have no luck recovering it. A court judgment against them will do you no good because they the lack the assets to pay you back. Rest assured that the firm will always turn out to be asset-less, a shell company with a few or no employees. That is, if you can ever locate them to sue them, which is very unlikely. When you inform them that you will file charges agianst them, they will put their lawyers on you to recover all the "costs" that they had incurred to get you your funds. You are now terrified, because you can't afford that.

You see, you have been chosen. You have been scanned and chosen very carefully. You are the typical victim of a fraud scam, because you are trustworthy, honest and you have a little moeny. You are not very affluent and not very influential – in other words you pose little threat to them since you can probably not afford a 4 year long stretched out court case in order to recover you money. You are perfect. They are masters.

There are thousands of conmen who make their living by extracting these fraudulent fees from businesses desperate for capital. They will use agreements with unconditional clauses buried deep in the fine print which leave you with no escape recourse once the bad news comes in that your deal has fallen through. The agreements will contain hundreds of reasons why you can be denied independent financing under the contract and still be legally bound to pay the fees.

To protect yourself do the following at the outset:

- Ask for at least ten references. These are to be companies which they financed. Be sure to call these references and verify the claims.

- Be leery of people who use free email services such as Yahoo or Hotmail or even AOL. Legit service providers should have their own domains, although they also come cheap these days.

- If they look legit insist that any and all fees be held by your lawyer until the funds are securely in your bank account.

- Always get copies of their passports and ID cards. Check out their addresses and their phone numbers. Make sure they have real addresses and do not accept mailing addresses.
- Never, never give "upfront fees or deposits" to a firm that promises it will give you venture capital. Disreputable people posing as venture capitalists have milked thousands of people out of thousands of dollars over the years by asking for site inspection fees, due diligence fees, insurance costs, etc.
- If your lawyer tells you not to accept and not to pay, believe him. You will later thank him.

Anonymous

Posted: 2/20/2007 2:33:20 AM

By: You are faked person

Dear Stupid sfo@sfo.uk.co (whether you are a real person or not)

My husband works at the real Serious Fraud Office in the UK. I don't know and don't care who is this TYK, but I know you are a faked person, your e-mail address is also a faked e-mail.

I don't understand why this board allows you to stay here. Next time you may use under the name of White House, and then next time you may use under the name of the Prime Minister. You are really a SICK PERSON.

You should NOT use the name of SFO to display here in this kind of public board.

My husband had requested this board to remove all your postings!!

Please be a real person!!

Jenny Lawson

Anonymous

Posted: 2/20/2007 3:09:46 AM

Dear Sir,

So you are saying people writing here are seeking for FUN and LAUGHTER and they do NOT write in a responsible manner? and NOBODY really care what the hell is going on here?

I wonder why the editor of this board still allow these sick people stay here?

Jenny Lawson

Anonymous

Posted: 2/20/2007 3:08:08 AM

By: sfo

women...and you just did....waste your time

Anonymous

Posted: 2/20/2007 3:05:11 AM

By: Know So

Eagles don't catch flies my dear. Get a life. If you are not mad and not sick, do not react to stupid comments. Be creative and constructive, otherwise you fall in the same category as sfo. Who cares of the guy or girl calls himself the queen of the whitehouse? There is something much larger going on here that needs attention.

Anonymous

Posted: 2/20/2007 3:02:25 AM

Dear sfo sicko,

At least you don't have the gut to tell everybody your real name and real e-mail address! and you said you are doing this for FUN. Are you a man or a woman, who know?

Go home tell your mom the story, I am getting SICK with peole like you and will not waste my times fooling around with you sick man.

Anonymous

Posted: 2/20/2007 2:54:11 AM

By: sfo sicko

That was classic - thanks Jlaw. Most KYC users use false names and emails. Thats the purpose. Have fun. If you want to be constructive, why don't you convince your husband to look into TYK? Since you weir the pants in the house. Wow, baby what a performance ! At least we had a good laugh tonight - thanks to you. You must be really MAD now. But, tell you what, to proof that you are NOT sick, why don't you calm down; don't hit back at me; and talk to hubby about TYK. Excellent ! Now we are getting somewhere.

Anonymous

Posted: 2/20/2007 2:51:44 AM

Dear Sir,

Jenny Lawson

Anonymous

Posted: 2/20/2007 3:30:39 AM

DEAR SICK MAN,

TELL ME HOW EVERYBODY CAN REACH YOU AT YOUR FAKED E-MAIL ADDRESS AT SICK@SICK.COM

YOU ARE WASTING THE RESOURCES OF THIS MESSAGE BOARD

Anonymous

Posted: 2/20/2007 3:27:28 AM

DEAR SICK,

YES I THINK YOU ARE REALLY SICK! YOU MAY HAVE BEEN SICK FOR LONG TIMES. YOU ARE DANGEROUS TO THIS MODERN SOCIETY.

DO YOU HAVE A WIFE OR HUSBAND? DO YOU HAVE A PARENT? DO YOU HAVE A FAMILY? YOU SHOULDN'T LIVE IN THIS WORLD, YOU SHOULD ONLY LIVE IN FANTASY.

CONTINUE YOUR SICKNESS SICK MAN!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous

Posted: 2/20/2007 3:22:56 AM

Dear Know So,

I will not respond to stupid sick people like sfo sicko

Please e-mail me at my e-mail with your real name, real e-mail address and real contact phone# and outline your real case (if you do have one) in professional manner, then my husband will take it from there. Thank you.

Jenny Lawson

Anonymous

Posted: 2/20/2007 3:21:22 AM

Hey, u r gonna hyper ventilate and melt down - take it easy - who says I'm referring to your queen or mine? I was referrring to queen bee ! Good Lord, why do u take things so personal? Are you sick? Ha Ha Ha.....v r havin' fun, cause u r providing it !

Anonymous

Posted: 2/20/2007 3:16:32 AM

By: Know So

Dear Jenny,

No, I'm saying that you do not need to react to stupidity. Ignore it gracefully. And I agree with the other writer. Ask your husband to take a serious look at TYK operations and also GMI. As he or she remarked - that can be constructive and help.

Anonymous

Posted: 2/20/2007 3:14:22 AM

Dear SFO,

YOU ARE SUCH A SICK PERSON, YOU SHOULD NOT USE THE NAME OF OUR QUEEN IN ENGLAND AS YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS. AND YOU KNOW THIS IS A FAKED E-MAIL AND YOU ARE DOING THIS FOR FUN?

MAY BE YOU HAVE FUN TODAY. WHO CARE. I AM GETTING SICK AND TIRED WITH YOU SICK PEOPLE.

Anonymous

Posted: 2/20/2007 3:56:04 AM

DEAR sfoqueenbee@whitehouse.com

SICK MAN OR SICK WOMAN, YOU ARE SUCH A SICK PERSON

WHERE CAN WE FIND YOU AT WHITEHOUSE.COM?????

THIS MESSAGE BOARD IS SUCH A JOKE AND WASTE OF TIMES TO EVERYBODY, NO REAL PERSON, NO REAL NAME, NO REAL CONTACT INFO, AND THEN EVERYBODY CAN WRITE SOMETHING HERE FOR FUN AND BE SICK, UNDER THE NAME OF OUR QUEEN, UNDER THE NAME OF WHITEHOUSE PRIME MINISTER ETC

GO HOME AND BE SICK AGAIN

Anonymous

Posted: 2/20/2007 3:49:03 AM

AN OPEN LETTER TO THE EDITOR OF THIS BOARD

Sir, we are so sorry that you got dragged into this, by some,,,,,,,women. We thank you for this board, giving us the oppertunity to raise our concerns and opinions, under a FAKE name and a FAKE address. Thank you very much. Oh,,,, perhaps you want to look into TYK, since whatshername may not get her husband to do so. She's apparently too much of a drama,,,,,,queen. Forgive me, got2to2bednow.

GREAT BOARD.

Anonymous

Posted: 2/20/2007 3:43:21 AM

By: ATTENTION EDITOR OF THIS BOARD

Dear Sir,

Jenny Lawson

Anonymous

Posted: 2/20/2007 3:38:20 AM

DEAR SICK MAN,

ARE YOU TELLING EVERYBODY HERE THAT YOU ARE WRITING TO THIS MESSAGE BOARD JUST FOR FUN? I WONDER HOW BORING IS YOUR REAL LIFE?

PLEASE DON'T WASTE EVERYBODY TIMES!

Jump to different Forum... 

We hunt for red flags in high-value, cross-border finance by monitoring offshore and onshore courts, regulatory actions, offering documents, and other sources - and email you the results.

View Recent Digests

BAHAMAS  
BERMUDA  
BRITISH VIRGIN ISLANDS  
CAYMAN ISLANDS  
Cayman Court Secrecy: A Huge Red Flag for Foreign Investors & Clients
David Marchant
As any fule kno, the biggest enemy of fraud, corruption, money laundering, and other forms of financial crime is transparency, while their best friend is secrecy. That's why the unprecedented mass sealing of cases that's taking place at the Financial Services Division of the Grand Court of the Cayman Islands is repugnant to anyone with a genuine concern for financial crime.