OffshoreAlert
Daily news, documents and intelligence about Offshore Financial Centers and those who conduct business in them that you will not find anywhere else.
RSS Feed Print
Mair Selimi or Salami ist big Fraud (danger!!!) born:02.06.1952
Internal Administrator
Posted: Saturday, August 13, 2011

Posted: 12/19/2007 4:46:17 AM

By: Ulrich Burger Zug Ch

Mair Selimi (aka Mair Selemi or Mair Salami) was born in Dolno Palciste in Makedonia on
June 2nd, 1952. He travels with two passports (one Croatian and one Makedonian). He is
though living in Bosnia and Hercegovina in Sarajevo. He is of Albanian origin and he is
also known as a Muslim extremist, which wants to establish "Big Albania" through Kosovo,
Makedonia and Albania.

What is more important: he is an international fraudster of the worst kind!

How does he work?
He claims to have important and real documents or certificates (bank guarantees, standby
letters of credit, gold certificates, etc.), which of course are all fake and/or forged.
He then asks for funds in advance (sometimes just to show the documents, sometimes for
travel expenses, sometimes for unknown "costs", etc.) and then he asks for further money.
The victim (in order not to lose the first paid amounts) pays again and again, until the
victim discovers that ALL his activities and documents are lies and frauds.

He has ongoing investigations for forged checks in Hungary, he has an arrest warrant in
Switzerland, he is not allowed to travel to France (as persona non grata), he is under
scrutiny in Germany (where he has many victims with losses of more than one million
Euro!) and he hides himself in the Balkans.

Beware of his activities and of his actions! You may end losing a lot of money.

Anonymous

Posted: 12/28/2007 12:46:37 PM

By: Mair Selimi

FOLLOW MY REPLY - THIS MESSAGE AGAINST ME IS CREATED BY BIG INTERNATIONAL CRIMINALS, SINJORO PAGANI (RYSZRAD WIERCINSKI) FROM POLAND AND HIS WORLDWIDE CRIMINALS ASSITANTES.

SINJORO PAGANI (RYSZARD WIERCINSKI), PLEASE GIVE BEST REGARDS TO YOUR EX FRAU NATASZA !!!!!

I AM SURE THAT PUBLIC WILL UNDERSTAND WHO IS MISTER PAGANI ANGRY !!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous

Posted: 12/28/2007 12:32:55 PM

I understand who you is you very anry to me !

Best regards to your ex gearl friend NATASZA - HA HA HA HA !!!

Anonymous

Posted: 12/23/2007 5:45:34 AM

By: MAIR SELIMI : FRAUD ! WARNING

Mair Selimi,born 02.06.1952 : BIG & DANGER FRAUD !
REFERENCE : UBS AG P.O. Box 2600 1211 Geneva 2 Legal Services , Nicolas Pozzi Legal Adviser & Vladimir Papakonstantinou Legal Consel , Place Cornavin 12 , 1201 Geneva tel +41-22-3753660 nicolas.pozzi@ubs.com

Anonymous

Posted: 12/20/2007 9:02:12 AM

By: Stop big , danger Fraud Mair Selimi !

Mair Selimi ist : danger , big FRAUD !!!

Anonymous

Posted: 1/26/2008 10:45:34 AM

Mr.Weber with suppositions is not possible to make final and real decision, because I have very clear explaine why Sinjoro Pagani (very sorry, Ryszard Wiercinski) the creator of incorect informationsis very angry !!!!!

If you desire to check my capability, in that case I invite you and to meet you face to face.

Anonymous

Posted: 1/16/2008 6:35:20 AM

By: Adrian Weber

We all know that in today's world there is a lot of wrong informations going around on the internet.There is also people who are very frustrated with succes of the others or people that will do everything in their power to try to put the bad seeds against somebody who is trying to do something good in the world and make a difference.I would ask for everyone of you who is reading the posts against this good and honest buisnessman to take step back and evaluate everything that is said so far in posts against him and you will realize that it is the same person behind all.I have known Mr Selimi for very long time and i have experienced the honesty and integrity in the way he does buisness and the way he works with his associates.Everything that has been said against im is a total and complete lie thru and thru.

Anonymous

Posted: 12/30/2007 1:41:18 AM

The email address Goldfeld.david@gmail.com, and many different email addresses is created by Ryszard Wiercinski from Poland (Poljska Primitivna KURVA)the International criminal with long term experience, only to write agains me.
Ryszard Wiercinski all times change his name, use Sinjoro Pagani, David and .......................................... (I am sure that next time hi will use David Coperfil).

Ryszard Wiercinski have long term experience on International criminal activity,

Next few days, I will inform the Public with proof and decisions issued by International Codes against Ryszard.
Wiercinski.
Sinjoro Pagani, David (Sorry, Ryszard Wiercinski)have problems with his potention and have los his FRAU, and same Friends have help him self to his frau.

I am sure, that public UNDERSTAND who Sinjoro Pagani, David and ........................... (Very sorry, Ryszard Wiercinski - Primitivna kriminalna Poljska KURVA) is very angry !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous

Posted: 12/30/2007 1:09:19 AM

THE CREATOR OF INCORRECT INFORMATION AGAINST ME, IS ONE INTERNATIONAL CRIMINAL PERSON WITH HISTORY OF 10 YEARS ON PRESENT. HI HAVE LOSE HIS POTETION AND HIS FRAU, AND I AM SURE THAT PUBLIC WILL UNDERSTAND WHO IS SINJORO PAGANI (WIERCINSKI RYSZARD) ANGRY AND MAKE TRICKS.

SINJORO PAGANI (WIERCINSKI RYSZARD) DON'T FORGET TO GIVE BEST REAGRDS TO YOUR EX FRAU NATASZA !!!!!

Anonymous

Posted: 12/28/2007 3:12:21 PM

By: Yes ! Ref.: UBS A.G. M.Selimi ist Fraud

Mair Selimi,born 02.06.1952 : BIG & DANGER FRAUD !
REFERENCE : UBS AG P.O. Box 2600 1211 Geneva 2 Legal Services , Nicolas Pozzi Legal Adviser & Vladimir Papakonstantinou Legal Consel , Place Cornavin 12 , 1201 Geneva tel +41-22-3753660 nicolas.pozzi@ubs.com

Anonymous

Posted: 12/28/2007 12:57:06 PM

PRIMITIVNA POLJSKA KRIMINALNA KURVO, ZNAJU SVI TKO SI TI A I ZBOG CEGA SI LJUT NA MENE.

KURVO, POZDRAVI TVOJU BIVSU PRIJATELJICU (NE MOZE SE RECI DA TI JE BILA ZENA - JER ZENU TREBA J..... - A TI KURVO NE MOZES NISTA).

POLJSKA KURVO, TVOJA KRIMINALNA DIJELA SU TOLIKO VELIKA DA IH NE MNOZES NIKADA OPRAVDATI, JER KURVO SLUZIO SI 10 GODINA ZATVORA.

A NAJSLAÐI SU MI NIJEMCI, KOJI SU TE J..... 8 ZADNJI MJESECA, JER ONI NIKADA NE ZABORAVLJAU TVOJA KRIMINALNA DIJELA.

KURVO, KADA SAM SAZNAO ZASTO SU TE ZATVORILI ODMAH SAM PREKINIO SVAKI DALJNJI KONTAKT SA TOBOM, A JOS ZNAS STO SE DESILO. JAKO DOBRO ZNAS POLJSKA KURVO, DA NEMA IGRE !!!!!

KURVO, BOLJE SE BAVI SA TVOJIM MENANDZEROM ODNOSNO REZISEROM, KOJI TI PLACA ZA TVOJE TRIKOVE ZA TVOJ BUDUCI FILM TRIKOVA I PREVARA.

JOS JEDNOM, NEMOJ DA ZABORAVIS DA POZDRAVIS LJEPOTICU NATASZU.

Anonymous

Posted: 2/2/2008 1:29:55 PM

By: Company Zigzac S.A.

Yes, selimi ist wery danger , money fraud.

Anonymous

Posted: 1/29/2008 8:05:40 AM

IF YOU WANT TO SEE FED AND IMF ACCOUNT NUMBERS, PLEASE COMING TO SEE ME FACE TO FAC !

Anonymous

Posted: 1/29/2008 7:35:09 AM

ONE MORE ORGANIZED CRIMINAL SYNDICATE GROUP, PROVIDED MY SINJORO PAGANI - SORRY WIERCINSKI !!!

Anonymous

Posted: 1/28/2008 5:44:30 PM

By: ref: Federal Reserve Bank of New York

Mair Selimi ist danger fraud , born 02.06.1952
ref: Federal Reserve Bank of New York ; report.fraud@ny.frb.org

Anonymous

Posted: 1/28/2008 7:36:05 AM

By: finanzgroup

Yes ! Selimi ist danger,big fraud. Ref: UBS A.G.; Credit Swiss; Commerzbank Frankfurt am Mein; Dresdner Bank Deutschland.

Anonymous

Posted: 3/17/2008 5:08:59 AM

ALL DIFERENT EMAIL ADDRESS IS CREATED BY INTERNATIONAL CRIMINAL GROUP FROM POLAND AND UKARINE SINJORO PAGANI, SORRY RYSZARD WIERCINSKI AND GIPSY KING MIKHAIL.

IF YOU HAVE SAM NATASZA, ASK TO COMING AND TO BE VERY HAPPY !

Anonymous

Posted: 2/24/2008 9:25:12 AM

By: ç÷ìàåú äéãøå áéúéú

Yes, ken selimi ist big fraud WARNING !!!

Anonymous

Posted: 2/16/2008 2:58:39 PM

One more criminal Polish group, support his friends Sinjoro Pagani.

World no very well that Poland have 99% Criminals.

Don't forget to give best regards to Natasza !!!!!

Anonymous

Posted: 2/8/2008 7:40:38 AM

By: ref : Bank UBS , Commerzbank,Dresdnerbank

Fraud Selimi. Bank ref :udo.boehme@commerzbank.com
renate.christ@dresdner-bank.com
nicolas.pozzi@ubs.com

Anonymous

Posted: 5/27/2009 1:37:16 PM

One more Regards to Natasza. I am sure, that Public understand way Polska KURVA Ryszard Wiercinski (called sinjoro PAGANI) is very angry !!!!!

Anonymous

Posted: 7/20/2008 12:21:28 AM

JEBI SE, POLJSKA KROMINALNA KURVO !

VI STE PRIMITIVNE KOMUNISTICKE KRIMINALNE KURVE, A NAJVECA KURVA RYSZARD WIERCINSKI.

PUNO POZDRAVA DO NATASZE - HA HA HA

Anonymous

Posted: 7/4/2008 1:08:16 PM

Yes, for you I am big dangers, because I have FAC your Whife !

Anonymous

Posted: 5/27/2008 9:05:40 PM

Mr. Urlich, very good and clos fried of Sinjoro Pagani (Sorry Ryszard Wiercinski) have you send sam money to me ?

I sugest to you to stop with said criminal activity, because you will have big problem !

Ask Wiercinski to bring on Natasza more, to make very happy !!!!

Anonymous

Posted: 3/17/2008 2:10:09 PM

By: FRAUD SELIMI ! REF: Credit Swiss

YES !!! SELIMI aka SALAMI BORN 02.06.1952 MACEDONIEN IST BIG DANGER FRAUD! REF : bertram.hinze@credit-suisse.com

Jump to different Forum... 

We hunt for red flags in high-value, cross-border finance by monitoring offshore and onshore courts, regulatory actions, offering documents, and other sources - and email you the results.

View Recent Digests

Cayman Court Secrecy: A Huge Red Flag for Foreign Investors & Clients
David Marchant
As any fule kno, the biggest enemy of fraud, corruption, money laundering, and other forms of financial crime is transparency, while their best friend is secrecy. That's why the unprecedented mass sealing of cases that's taking place at the Financial Services Division of the Grand Court of the Cayman Islands is repugnant to anyone with a genuine concern for financial crime.