OffshoreAlert
Daily news, documents and intelligence about Offshore Financial Centers and those who conduct business in them that you will not find anywhere else.
RSS Feed Print
Yank Berry /Jay Gotlieb
Anonymous
Posted: Saturday, August 13, 2011

Posted: 1/10/2008 9:39:04 AM

By: jack f.

it's been brought to my attention that yank berry himself
has been posting all the mail with reference to jay.
he's also using other people's names as an alias.
just so you guys know.
he's the lowest of all scumbags.
mind you i'd be upset to if i was about to go to jail.
anyway he'll have a lot of time to think about things.

Anonymous

Posted: 12/30/2007 3:11:49 PM

By: p.w

don't all you little broke,bust out scammers have nothing better to than minding other peoples business?
not only are you a bunch of losers but more than that a bunch
of spineless cowards hiding behind silly e-mails.
you retards have no idea what you are writing about,and 95%
of your intel. is outdated!just because most of you are too
stupid to think of something yourself doesn't mean you need
to bust everybody elses balls!!
if at last you do want to post something at least get your facts in order.

Internal Administrator

Posted: 12/23/2007 3:23:08 PM

By: bobby Denov

Yank Berry seems to be freaking out about his re trial.He has made up with jay and they are working together with jay's European contacts.Lucas is back in action.

Anonymous

Posted: 2/8/2008 11:41:02 AM

By: Dave

Jack, or Jay, whoever you really are... Let's deal with the fact that Yank and Jay were friends in 2004 and 2005 and even in 2006, why would Yank post bad things about Jay when they were friends???? I know both Yank and Jay and have followed their story for many years, so try to tell your fake stories on some other board, we're all sick of hearing about this stupidity. If this is Jay, then grow up, and if it's not, and I doubt that it's not, get your facts straight.

Anonymous

Posted: 1/12/2008 6:13:27 AM

By: shapario

Yank will do anything,say anything to stay out of the slammer.Then again so would Jay hahah.

Jump to different Forum... 

We hunt for red flags in high-value, cross-border finance by monitoring offshore and onshore courts, regulatory actions, offering documents, and other sources - and email you the results.

View Recent Digests

Cayman Court Secrecy: A Huge Red Flag for Foreign Investors & Clients
David Marchant
As any fule kno, the biggest enemy of fraud, corruption, money laundering, and other forms of financial crime is transparency, while their best friend is secrecy. That's why the unprecedented mass sealing of cases that's taking place at the Financial Services Division of the Grand Court of the Cayman Islands is repugnant to anyone with a genuine concern for financial crime.