OffshoreAlert
Daily news, documents and intelligence about Offshore Financial Centers and those who conduct business in them that you will not find anywhere else.
RSS Feed Print
life dream
Anonymous
Posted: Saturday, August 13, 2011

Posted: 7/22/2009 10:18:52 PM

By: Good Luck

The wise person would drop it and get on with your life before you lose your soul searching for this scuzz.
If you really want to take it on, last seen in Costa Rica 2-3 years ago...start there...

Anonymous

Posted: 7/21/2009 10:08:38 AM

By: knightmare3000

if this might help: go to www.paladin-press.com and get books fo about USD 25 on how to be your own private investigator. then find the person you want. also in the usa,try these search engines for about USD 50, they can find almost anyone: www.intelius.com www.zabasearch.com

Anonymous

Posted: 7/21/2009 5:41:49 AM

By: vbleasdale

Thats for Ian Calvert Bleasdale... anyone w/info contact his son v c bleasdale... Thank you.. vaughans21@hotmail.com

Internal Administrator

Posted: 7/21/2009 5:37:31 AM

By: vbleasdale

This man is my Biological father.. I will do anything in my power to get the money back into the investors hands that he managed to ruin....... This man fucked over my mother and its my life goal to make sure he never fucks over another person as long as he lives.... Let me know where he is.. Please... Im not gonna allow this to go on anymore.....

Anonymous

Posted: 7/23/2009 8:33:05 PM

By: iris_rosa

is that you Brian? are you looking for your father?

Jump to different Forum... 

We hunt for red flags in high-value, cross-border finance by monitoring offshore and onshore courts, regulatory actions, offering documents, and other sources - and email you the results.

View Recent Digests

ALL ARTICLES  
UAE 'gold supplier' SION Trading sued for '$5M fraud'
UAE-domiciled purported gold supplier SION Trading FZE, which has been implicated in several fraudulent schemes, including a cryptocurrency scam involving Bermuda-based Arbitrade, is being sued in Utah along with individuals and firms in or from Barbados, Canada, England, Panama, St. Lucia, and the USA for allegedly perpetrating a $5 million 'advance fee' fraud.
LATEST ARTICLES & DOCUMENTS  
Cayman Court Secrecy: A Huge Red Flag for Foreign Investors & Clients
David Marchant
As any fule kno, the biggest enemy of fraud, corruption, money laundering, and other forms of financial crime is transparency, while their best friend is secrecy. That's why the unprecedented mass sealing of cases that's taking place at the Financial Services Division of the Grand Court of the Cayman Islands is repugnant to anyone with a genuine concern for financial crime.