OffshoreAlert
Daily news, documents and intelligence about Offshore Financial Centers and those who conduct business in them that you will not find anywhere else.
RSS Feed Print
aldermanassociatesltd.com
Internal Administrator
Posted: Saturday, August 13, 2011

Posted: 10/13/2009 3:19:23 PM

By: mohammed alhakim

Alderman Associates,ltd
Arca Central Building
14F 1-2-1 kinshi,Sumida-Ku
1300031. Tokyo,Japan
TEL/ +81-3-45209536
FAX/ +81-3-6385-7599
e,mail / info@aldermanassociatesltd.com

is this company licensed to sell securities in the u.s.a
any body knows about it .thanks

Anonymous
Posted: Saturday, August 13, 2011

Posted: 12/3/2009 10:14:08 AM

By: John Wilson.

I BELIEVE THESE ARE THE SAME PEOPLE WHO KEEP RINGING ME UP TO SELL MY SHARES AT A HIGH PRICE. I GOT STUNG IN 2008 FOR OVER £5,000 THROUGH MY STUPID GREED ,THEN THEY WERE CALLING THEM SELVES TAYLOR AND GRANT ASSOCIATES.THERE E/MAIL ADDRESS ON MY COMPUTER AND FAX NO ARE THE SAME AS IS PUBLISHED.DO NOT DEAL WITH THEM. ANYBODY IN THE UNITED KINDOM BEWARE THE ASK FOR A BOND AND IF YOU SEND IT WHICH STUPID ME DID MONEY IS LOST FOREVER.

Jump to different Forum... 

We hunt for red flags in high-value, cross-border finance by monitoring offshore and onshore courts, regulatory actions, offering documents, and other sources - and email you the results.

View Recent Digests

Cayman Court Secrecy: A Huge Red Flag for Foreign Investors & Clients
David Marchant
As any fule kno, the biggest enemy of fraud, corruption, money laundering, and other forms of financial crime is transparency, while their best friend is secrecy. That's why the unprecedented mass sealing of cases that's taking place at the Financial Services Division of the Grand Court of the Cayman Islands is repugnant to anyone with a genuine concern for financial crime.