OffshoreAlert
Daily news, documents and intelligence about Offshore Financial Centers and those who conduct business in them that you will not find anywhere else.
RSS Feed Print
Debbie Renert aka Deborah Renert aka Devora Renert
Anonymous
Posted: Saturday, August 13, 2011

Posted: 1/3/2010 12:59:43 PM

By: mohammed alhakim

There is some one using my e,mail to write messages using my e,mail . i want to know who is he and why . i think he is one of the fraudsters who stole my money 2 years ago and disappeared .i want to tell him some thing through this message
the u.s.a. authorities still running after you and you will be arrested and pay my good money .you have to stop your criminal acts immediately.

Internal Administrator

Posted: 1/3/2010 12:06:46 PM

By: Michel Rosenberg

Devora Renert is the latest name that the above-referenced person is now using. She claims to be working as a volunteer for a NGO in Israel. Fine. She can't get work (for pay) because she has a criminal record for stealing assets from her sister. She thinks she can hide by running away from New York City to Israel, thinking there was no extradition. The matter between she and her sister has now been settled but that does not change the fact that she stole money from a family member. She is a criminal through and through. She is disgusting. Anyone who steals from a family member is disgusting.

Anonymous

Posted: 6/16/2011 9:37:32 AM

By: Deborah Renert

This emanated from sibling rivalry. Please excuse the lashon hara!

Anonymous

Posted: 1/12/2011 9:09:37 AM

By: Deborah Renert

The above message is obviously written by a psycho relative.
I love New York. I love Israel and most of all, I loved my father and I love my Jewish values

Anonymous

Posted: 5/25/2010 1:25:53 AM

By: Ian Renner / Renert

Devora / Deborah Renert is a beautiful person who is intelligent, kind, loving, hard-working, and committed to good causes with her heart and soul.
Jealousy by siblings is a shame.

Jump to different Forum... 

We hunt for red flags in high-value, cross-border finance by monitoring offshore and onshore courts, regulatory actions, offering documents, and other sources - and email you the results.

View Recent Digests

BAHAMAS  
BERMUDA  
BRITISH VIRGIN ISLANDS  
CAYMAN ISLANDS  
Cayman Court Secrecy: A Huge Red Flag for Foreign Investors & Clients
David Marchant
As any fule kno, the biggest enemy of fraud, corruption, money laundering, and other forms of financial crime is transparency, while their best friend is secrecy. That's why the unprecedented mass sealing of cases that's taking place at the Financial Services Division of the Grand Court of the Cayman Islands is repugnant to anyone with a genuine concern for financial crime.