OffshoreAlert
Daily news, documents and intelligence about Offshore Financial Centers and those who conduct business in them that you will not find anywhere else.
RSS Feed Print
yank berry ripps jay gotlieb off for 3 million.
Anonymous
Posted: Saturday, August 13, 2011

Posted: 1/27/2010 5:46:00 PM

By: benjamins

so jay has spent his life running and owning boiler rooms he is a loud mouth fool .yank berry nails him for 3 big ones,I say mazel tov to you yank.Howard dick said it in one word. jay is evil.

Anonymous

Posted: 1/20/2010 5:37:34 PM

By: FIRST CAPITAL INVESTMENTS MERCANTILE INC

First capital is jay gotliebs company.So yank stung the boiler room owner for three big ones!!! my my he must be pissed .What will the cross dressing boiler room freak do.where is interpol.

Internal Administrator

Posted: 1/20/2010 5:28:42 PM

By: lucas

http://update.courts.gov.bs/regatta/data/documents/tabcontent/judgements/keva.smith.First%20Capital%20Investments%20%20v%20Global%20Village%20Lyons%20SJ.pdf

Anonymous

Posted: 2/4/2010 10:51:42 AM

By: shvartzalucas

Jay has lost alot of money trying to invest in things outside boiler rooms .He is a loud mouth shmuck .I heard he mouthed off to some guy at a local bar and was given a beating on the spot.Im happy to hear that yank ripped him off and hope to hear of he is charged one day.

Jump to different Forum... 

We hunt for red flags in high-value, cross-border finance by monitoring offshore and onshore courts, regulatory actions, offering documents, and other sources - and email you the results.

View Recent Digests

Cayman Court Secrecy: A Huge Red Flag for Foreign Investors & Clients
David Marchant
As any fule kno, the biggest enemy of fraud, corruption, money laundering, and other forms of financial crime is transparency, while their best friend is secrecy. That's why the unprecedented mass sealing of cases that's taking place at the Financial Services Division of the Grand Court of the Cayman Islands is repugnant to anyone with a genuine concern for financial crime.