OffshoreAlert
Daily news, documents and intelligence about Offshore Financial Centers and those who conduct business in them that you will not find anywhere else.
RSS Feed Print
madden group out of Buffalo slop loading DUVT
Anonymous
Posted: Saturday, August 13, 2011

Posted: 2/18/2010 11:54:06 AM

By: DAVE BENTON

This group are offering to buy my Shares - are they genuine?
DAVE

Internal Administrator

Posted: 2/13/2010 3:37:14 PM

By: allan silverstein

http://www.maddengroupinc.com/

Anonymous

Posted: 2/26/2010 11:36:19 AM

By: Phillip Morris

Sir,
Don't be ridiculous, one should never have to pay any fees in advance of selling something.
These people are criminals and will be stopped.
Please forward any and all documents you have received from Madden to m immediately.

Anonymous

Posted: 2/26/2010 11:32:15 AM

By: j morrin

dave
the madden group have offered to buy my shares for a third party and pay me big money but it will cost me 3,800dollars up front to transfer the shares.
what is your story
regards j. morrin

Anonymous

Posted: 2/26/2010 11:00:35 AM

By: Phillip Morris

Investors please be aware that these people are running an "Advanced Payment Scheme".We wish to direct all Shareholders that have been contacted by these people to visit the SEC website: http://www.sec.gov/investor/pubs/worthless.htm
The Department of Justice of Western District of New York have been contacted and are investigating the matter. These people are having money sent to a Canadian bank: TD Canada Trust, 250 Wincott Drive, Toronto, Ontario M9R 2R5 under the beneficiary Heritage Management Group.
Please feel free to contact me at: (716) 551-4811.

Anonymous

Posted: 2/23/2010 9:12:43 AM

By: the one who knows.

Advance Funds are legal and the way to get your money back!!!

Anonymous

Posted: 2/19/2010 2:25:06 PM

By: loader

No it's a fraud and its linked to the boiler room owner that stole your money in the first place.

Anonymous

Posted: 3/8/2010 2:24:24 PM

By: goingtojail

another slop loading operation I see.It shocks me that these people would operate in the USA with these new tough laws.As we all know Jay (acid mouth)Gotlieb was the person who sold duvt through his boiler rooms.All roads again lead to him.With his buddy Thomas Quinn in jail and hours of fbi phone recordings his time will come.

Jump to different Forum... 

We hunt for red flags in high-value, cross-border finance by monitoring offshore and onshore courts, regulatory actions, offering documents, and other sources - and email you the results.

View Recent Digests

BAHAMAS  
BERMUDA  
BRITISH VIRGIN ISLANDS  
CAYMAN ISLANDS  
Cayman Court Secrecy: A Huge Red Flag for Foreign Investors & Clients
David Marchant
As any fule kno, the biggest enemy of fraud, corruption, money laundering, and other forms of financial crime is transparency, while their best friend is secrecy. That's why the unprecedented mass sealing of cases that's taking place at the Financial Services Division of the Grand Court of the Cayman Islands is repugnant to anyone with a genuine concern for financial crime.