OffshoreAlert
Daily news, documents and intelligence about Offshore Financial Centers and those who conduct business in them that you will not find anywhere else.
RSS Feed Print
thomas quinn,the irish bernie madoff
Anonymous
Posted: Saturday, August 13, 2011

Posted: 7/20/2010 6:24:32 PM

By: david rosenberg

Jay only has one phone room in operation right now.It is biz as always.He has been stiffing openers on their loads as he has done for 25 years.Very very paranoid since Tommy was charged.

Anonymous

Posted: 7/19/2010 7:33:11 PM

By: gino rasamatz

How does this effect jay gotlieb and his boiler room operations?

Anonymous

Posted: 7/15/2010 6:08:59 AM

By: yankb

http://www.bop.gov/locations/institutions/sea/index.jsp this were the big man now lives.He most likely will spend his life in jail.blah blah tommy this ,tommy says that,tommy will have you beaten lol.now look at the shmuck.

Internal Administrator

Posted: 7/12/2010 7:49:52 AM

By: paul krimby

http://www.irishcentral.com/story/news/sidewalks/an-irish-bernie-madoff-97912134.html I hope they lock away for 20 years .

Anonymous

Posted: 10/20/2010 5:01:27 PM

By: lindenburg

tommy will never ever be free.I think he will turn ratt when he gets the picture he will die in jail the pos fraudster.There is one person I hope he ratts out and thats jay gotlieb.

Jump to different Forum... 

We hunt for red flags in high-value, cross-border finance by monitoring offshore and onshore courts, regulatory actions, offering documents, and other sources - and email you the results.

View Recent Digests

Cayman Court Secrecy: A Huge Red Flag for Foreign Investors & Clients
David Marchant
As any fule kno, the biggest enemy of fraud, corruption, money laundering, and other forms of financial crime is transparency, while their best friend is secrecy. That's why the unprecedented mass sealing of cases that's taking place at the Financial Services Division of the Grand Court of the Cayman Islands is repugnant to anyone with a genuine concern for financial crime.