OffshoreAlert
Daily news, documents and intelligence about Offshore Financial Centers and those who conduct business in them that you will not find anywhere else.
RSS Feed Print
Malcolm Boot, Las Vegas real estate agent in NV, THIEF, SCAM, FRAUD
Anonymous
Posted: Saturday, August 13, 2011

Posted: 10/23/2010 1:44:56 AM

By: Burlock

This is a totally false, incorrect & defamatory story written by Kathy Cormack who is a fraud and a scammer, she squats in other peoples properties without leases and without paying rent and then never leaves preferring to make up false stories such as this to delay the enivitable court judgment evicting her - which we have just obtianed.

The dealings to which she refers were properties Malcolm Boot managed for us, Malvolm Boot is honourable and does everything according to the rules. Occassionally he is confronted by frauds such as Kathy and the courts have to be used to get rid of her.

Beware of any dealings with Kathy Cormack

Anonymous

Posted: 9/11/2010 4:18:50 PM

By: Bekkie Deward

We have been dealing with Malcolm Boot for almost a year now and have found him to be extremely professional, honest and conscientious. The same can also be said for the other people Malcolm introduced us to in the course of our business with him. I would not hesitate to recommend Malcolm to friends, associates or anyone else seeking real estate services

Internal Administrator

Posted: 8/31/2010 3:43:23 PM

By: Maclolm Boot Watchdog Group

Malcolm Boot, A Las Vegas real estate agent in Nevada operating under the company names of The Boot Group and American Realty, has been milking the lifeblood out of the fallen and depressed residential real estate market in and around the Paradise Palms area of Las Vegas. Malcolm Boot has been a vulture to this area, without any concern for anyone or anything, except for his own profits and monetary gain. The good citizens of Nevada deserve better. Malcolm Boot is and has been under review by the Nevada Real Estate Division Ethics Committee ( http://www.red.state.nv.us/ ).

Malcolm Boot has put families into aged, abandoned or foreclosed homes in a depressed area and economy, homes that exhibit obviously dangerous electrical infrastructures, including ungrounded outlets and light switches INSIDE of the shower, mounted on the actual shower tile. Ridiculously Unbelievable! Malcolm Boot makes promises to fix these things and NEVER keeps his word! Malcolm Boot HAS STOLEN money from many people, especially the elderly and he exclusively targets senior citizens. AVOID Malcolm Boot AT ALL COSTS!

Somebody needs to give the BOOT to the Boot Group! The Boot Group and American Realty is the company name Malcolm Boot operates under. The Boot Group is headed by a NANCY of an Englishman! Malcolm Boot is a SCOUNDREL!!!

Anonymous

Posted: 7/16/2011 2:36:46 PM

By: Jackie

Malcolm is somebody who has a good eye to measure people, wants to make a quick deal, BUT does NOT always do things by the book, which is possible to some extend.
I was leasing a property through Malcolm, signed the lease, agreed on the payments, had the cashierscheck for him etc., and was two days from moving in.
I had searched extensively for a house, as I wanted a property with space around it,not a 5000 sq.ft. home on a 6000 sq. ft. lot, and that is already hard to find in Las Vegas, so I was happy to find one.
I have two very legal, very officially certified SERVICE dogs, with paperwork to show for it,the owner, through Malcolm asked me to see the dogs, so I went over with them, got handed a list of phonenumbers where to call for energy HOA, gate passes etc., and was told to do that tomorrow, and they would have everything ready for me to move in two days later, agreed where the keys etc., would be, everything NO problem. Dogs laid down quietely while we spoke, as they should do, they are very friendly, so everything fine.
The next day, still no signed lease agreement back, so my agent called, and was told by Malcolm flat out that I was refused after all, because the owner "did not like the dogs", the SERVICE dogs !!! Which he did NOT tell me when I was there in person, it was all wonderful. I called Malcolm myself to hear it with my own ears, as by LAW service animals may not be refused, and because the owners seemed perfectly fine the day before.Malcolm told me he "was not remotely interested what I had to say", as it was ALL about what the owner wanted, and what made the owner happy, andthe owner decided he did not like the dogs, regardless if they were service dogs, as that is just a hoax anyway, and he did not wish to speak with me no more.......
Well, I guess that the medical papers required to GET the servicedog registration papers must be all fake then, and tall the doctors that I have been visiting the past 40 years were all wrong, and the surgeries all done unnecessary.....
But Mr. Malcolm is not remotely interested....... I guess that the law does not matter here, nor does the ADA, THAT is Mr. Malcolm. I think it is time he understand it is better to BE remotely interested.

Anonymous

Posted: 1/2/2011 6:58:09 PM

By: Actually informed

This is an amusing rant - you offer no documents or proof of your claims, most of which have more to do with inspectors and the like than an agent or broker, FYI. I happen to have worked with Malcolm in the recent past and have found him to be both professional and trustworthy.

Anonymous

Posted: 11/12/2010 9:28:52 AM

By: I. Turner

The author of this mail can't really be right in the head. I've known Malcolm Boot for more than 40 years and he's an OK person. He's honest, straight, very hard working and above all, very honourable.
He was actually born in Canada so where you got this Englishman bit eludes me. On the other hand, I am a real Enlishman and I'd just like you to call me ' a Nancy of an Englishman 'face to face and we'll soon see who's the ' Nancy '. By the way, are you dyslexic, suffering from some disease or what ? Malcolm is spelt just like that, NOT Maclolm ! How did you get past the Phonetic spelling test ?? Ring, Ring, it's the telephone and it's for you - it's Mars and they want to know when you're coming home !!

Jump to different Forum... 

We hunt for red flags in high-value, cross-border finance by monitoring offshore and onshore courts, regulatory actions, offering documents, and other sources - and email you the results.

View Recent Digests

BAHAMAS  
BERMUDA  
BRITISH VIRGIN ISLANDS  
CAYMAN ISLANDS  
Cayman Court Secrecy: A Huge Red Flag for Foreign Investors & Clients
David Marchant
As any fule kno, the biggest enemy of fraud, corruption, money laundering, and other forms of financial crime is transparency, while their best friend is secrecy. That's why the unprecedented mass sealing of cases that's taking place at the Financial Services Division of the Grand Court of the Cayman Islands is repugnant to anyone with a genuine concern for financial crime.