OffshoreAlert
Daily news, documents and intelligence about Offshore Financial Centers and those who conduct business in them that you will not find anywhere else.
RSS Feed Print
Bnacroft, Bradley Barros and Phil Sigel
Internal Administrator
Posted: Saturday, August 13, 2011

Posted: 9/11/2010 11:40:16 AM

By: Concerned Citizen

Looks like the creator of Refund Plus, Bradley Barros, is at it again with his cohort Phil Sigel; both are Directors of Bancroft. Why did Bancroft leave the BVI and relocate to another island jurisdiction?

Anonymous

Posted: 9/23/2010 9:02:05 PM

By: concerned citizen

No Bancroft began in the BVI and underwent a name change I believe...the "Bancroft" was in the original name. I will look and post this weekend if I find anything.

Anonymous

Posted: 9/15/2010 5:32:17 AM

By: Offshore Atty

I thought they were in St. Lucia to begin with. One wonders how St. Lucia licenses clowns like that outfit.

Jump to different Forum... 

We hunt for red flags in high-value, cross-border finance by monitoring offshore and onshore courts, regulatory actions, offering documents, and other sources - and email you the results.

View Recent Digests

Cayman Court Secrecy: A Huge Red Flag for Foreign Investors & Clients
David Marchant
As any fule kno, the biggest enemy of fraud, corruption, money laundering, and other forms of financial crime is transparency, while their best friend is secrecy. That's why the unprecedented mass sealing of cases that's taking place at the Financial Services Division of the Grand Court of the Cayman Islands is repugnant to anyone with a genuine concern for financial crime.