OffshoreAlert
Daily news, documents and intelligence about Offshore Financial Centers and those who conduct business in them that you will not find anywhere else.
RSS Feed Print
Yes, I fell for it - Harolyn Landau
Anonymous
Posted: Saturday, August 13, 2011

Posted: 3/15/2011 10:50:09 AM

By: knightmare3000

no matter what it is : did you go to www.paladin-press.com and read their titles: How to find anything on anyone? and how to be your own PI ( private investigator)? while some of their titles are strange and beyond the fringe, some have useful ideas if you wish to apprehend someone or find hidden assets. if you do this for yourself, you do NOT need a PI license in most states. so try their titles. for about $25 you mkay be able to get some useful ideas.

Internal Administrator

Posted: 3/14/2011 11:18:21 PM

By: Octavio Navarro

After trying to recover my money for several years I actually went and knocked at the door of what used to be her residence in Culver City, well no more. She is not there any longer, she has not returned any of my calls for two months, although for that matter we have been engaged on a tug-o-war for almost a year and the story is always the same: "I'll have a better idea next week"..so those who want to take her down to justice please get in touch with me because she will go down...

Anonymous

Posted: 3/16/2011 8:06:28 AM

By: Link to contact Alaska authorities

Oops, for link.

Here ya go ...

http://www.commerce.state.ak.us/bsc/pub/PR_5_13_09.pdf

Number and email from release:

Phone: 907-269-0096
Email: Janne.Osborne@alaska.gov

Anonymous

Posted: 3/16/2011 8:04:34 AM

By: Investors don't need to contact ....

Investors don't need to contact a message board poster. If they want justice then contact Alaska authorities who are investigating Harolyn Landau. Well, guess I should say a shot at justice because an investigation doesn't always equal a conviction but at least investors don't have to worry about a possible asset recovery scam.

Jump to different Forum... 

We hunt for red flags in high-value, cross-border finance by monitoring offshore and onshore courts, regulatory actions, offering documents, and other sources - and email you the results.

View Recent Digests

Cayman Court Secrecy: A Huge Red Flag for Foreign Investors & Clients
David Marchant
As any fule kno, the biggest enemy of fraud, corruption, money laundering, and other forms of financial crime is transparency, while their best friend is secrecy. That's why the unprecedented mass sealing of cases that's taking place at the Financial Services Division of the Grand Court of the Cayman Islands is repugnant to anyone with a genuine concern for financial crime.