OffshoreAlert
Daily news, documents and intelligence about Offshore Financial Centers and those who conduct business in them that you will not find anywhere else.
RSS Feed Print
OffshoreAlert's Miami Conference on OFCs: May 5-7, 2013 in Miami Beach at The Ritz-Carlton, South Beach
Naomi Comerford
Posted: Friday, February 1, 2013

OffshoreAlert has announced the program for the 11th Annual OffshoreAlert Conference North America, which will take place at The Ritz-Carlton, South Beach in Miami Beach, Florida on May 5-7, 2013.

If you're involved in international finance, you know how difficult and time-consuming it is to stay on top of frequently-changing regulations, laws, product-lines, and customer-trends. If you want to simplify the process, I recommend checking out the OffshoreAlert Conference. 

The OffshoreAlert Conference is an international event that analyzes all material aspects that affect individuals and corporations conducting business in or through Offshore Financial Centers. 

At a premier ocean-side venue in one of the world's most exciting entertainment districts, you will combine education and networking by hearing from and mingling with 300 attendees from more than two dozen countries who are buyers, providers, and investigators of offshore products and services.

By far and away the most diverse event on offshore matters, both in terms of the breadth of topics that will be covered and the number of countries that send attendees, the 2013 Miami Conference will look at:

• Customer Trends: Where is the new money coming from & what products and services are clients most interested in? 
  • Product & Services: How do they work & how can they help me? 
  • International Regulations: What laws and rules must I comply with & how can I meet my legal obligations? 
  • Financial Due Diligence: How to identify red flags in offshore transactions. 
  • Fraud & Asset Recovery: If things go bad, what are my remedies?  

Highlighted sessions for this event include:

Anyone operating in the offshore world that does not keep abreast of these developments will be at a disadvantage.  

I look forward to seeing you in Miami Beach.

Warm regards,

Naomi 

Act now and you will receive huge savings. Sign-up and pay before February 15 and you will save $400 on the cost of a regular ticket if you are in the private sector or save $200 if you are in the public sector.

--

Naomi Comerford

Marketing and Sales Director, OffshoreAlert

Email  |  LinkedIn | Tel: +1 305-372-6296 

Jump to different Forum... 

We monitor red flags in high-value, cross-border finance, including courts in Bahamas, Bermuda, BVI, Cayman Islands, and the USA, global regulatory databases, and promotional material of investment scams — emailing you details.

View Recent Digests

Cayman Court Secrecy: A Huge Red Flag for Foreign Investors & Clients
David Marchant
As any fule kno, the biggest enemy of fraud, corruption, money laundering, and other forms of financial crime is transparency, while their best friend is secrecy. That's why the unprecedented mass sealing of cases that's taking place at the Financial Services Division of the Grand Court of the Cayman Islands is repugnant to anyone with a genuine concern for financial crime.