OffshoreAlert
Daily news, documents and intelligence about Offshore Financial Centers and those who conduct business in them that you will not find anywhere else.
RSS Feed Print
Appeal To Melonie Gonyo For Information Concerning John Pierre Gonyou
Stranger
Posted: Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Hello Melonie,

Can you kindly repeat here what you shared with me in 2013 about your husband John Pierre Gonyou being murdered and why? Indeed I do believe he is dead or you would not have remarried, and there would not be a gravestone bearing his name, and Jeff Sorrota and Imran confirmed his death as well.

Please share with everyone about your trip the Bahamas and Cayman Islands with John Pierre Gonyou in 1999 and WHY he went there and the "charming fellow Ian" you met?  Did you find the business card you were going to look for?  If yes, can you scan an post a copy here or email to my email address I gave you when we spoke on the telephone.  Can you also explain the role of "strange man" (Peter Nygard) if you know what it was? Did I spell Peter's last name correctly?  How would you best describe the friendship between Ian and Peter  Melonie?

Finally can you confirm what letter and document was sent by your husband John Pierre Gonyou to a man named "Tony" in Toronto and what was the purposes and reason of that communication. I apologize for asking you this information publicly but you did not send me the email you promised back in 2013. Thank you for your cooperation Melonie.

iAMaGONYOU
Posted: Saturday, November 28, 2015

Melonie is dead, leave our family alone

Jump to different Forum... 

We hunt for red flags in high-value, cross-border finance by monitoring offshore and onshore courts, regulatory actions, offering documents, and other sources - and email you the results.

View Recent Digests

Cayman Court Secrecy: A Huge Red Flag for Foreign Investors & Clients
David Marchant
As any fule kno, the biggest enemy of fraud, corruption, money laundering, and other forms of financial crime is transparency, while their best friend is secrecy. That's why the unprecedented mass sealing of cases that's taking place at the Financial Services Division of the Grand Court of the Cayman Islands is repugnant to anyone with a genuine concern for financial crime.