OffshoreAlert
Daily news, documents and intelligence about Offshore Financial Centers and those who conduct business in them that you will not find anywhere else.
RSS Feed Print
Reputable Offshore Companies
Anonymous
Posted: Friday, August 12, 2011

Posted: 12/24/1999 7:24:19 PM

By: martin_dixon@hotmail.com

To get a proper and safe service, you need to approach a major international bank operating in a tax haven. They all offer Trust and Company services. You need to go to a place like Cayman, Bermuda, Bahamas, Switzerland, Jersey, Guernsey or Liechtenstein. Bear in mind that tax evasion is illegal in some of these locations.

Don't go to Panama, as you have little regulatory protection.

Anonymous

Posted: 12/23/1999 12:16:45 PM

By: Max Chial

Try Trust Services S.A. in Panama which is managed by a couple of Brits. They seem to do a very profesional job. Their website is www.trustserv.com

Internal Administrator

Posted: 12/21/1999 11:40:11 AM

By: Charles Ledbetter

Can anyone recommend a reputable Offshore trust company that is not involved in investment scams. It seems that most are only interested in getting your money in some sort of scam investment. I 'm looking for a firm with brokerage services. Thanks for any useful info.

Anonymous

Posted: 12/25/1999 4:54:56 PM

By: Matt Blackman

If you provide me with some details of the services you are looking for and preferred locations, I'd be happy to give you some names of providers we believe to be honest with a good track record.
Matt
www.goldhaven.com

Anonymous

Posted: 7/23/2000 11:25:38 AM

By: atahualpa@my-Deja.com

> Posted by: martin_dixon@hotmail.com
> Friday, 24th December 1999
>all offer Trust and Company services. You need to go to
>a place like Cayman, Bermuda, Bahamas, Switzerland,
>Jersey, Guernsey or Liechtenstein. Bear in mind that

Trustees in those jurisdictions charge hefty fees based on a percentage of the assets settled.

> Don't go to Panama, as you have little regulatory
> protection.

The Panama Banking Superintendent supervises licensed trustees, most of them being trust deparments of established banks and the Superitendent has their financial statements open for public inspection.

The full list is at http://www.superbancos.gob.pa/empresas_fiduciarias.htm

You will not find many of the "fly-by-night" Internet trustees listed there.

Anonymous

Posted: 4/15/2000 5:41:33 AM

By: rene wetzel

we offer professional services in switzerland, the uk, the usa and on anguilla.

we are licensed by the government of anguilla to act as overseas corporate service provider... after in-deep due diligence-procedures

we are active members of step

hope this helps to decide

... if not simply ask any question you might have

sincerely

rene wetzel
creavalor management services, inc.
rothusweg 14, p.o.box 4116
6304 zug
switzerland
phone ++41-41-712-32-36
facsimile ++41-41-760-43-03

Anonymous

Posted: 1/25/2000 2:11:07 AM

By: Matt Blackman

Alan;
I haven't heard of them. Do you have more information such as address, phone number and web site?
Cheers!
Matt
www.goldhaven.com

Anonymous

Posted: 1/21/2000 4:43:44 AM

By: alan joseph

Dear Matt,
Please could you help me. Is Interamerican Life Assurance (International) Limited based in Hamilton Bermuda a legit and legal company. Is it reputable.
Thank you
God bless
Alan joseph

Anonymous

Posted: 1/21/2000 4:42:52 AM

By: alan joseph

Dear Matt,
Please could you help me. Is Interamerican Life Assurance (International) Limited based in Hamilton Bermuda a legit and legal company. Is it reputable.
Thank you
God bless
Alan joseph

Anonymous

Posted: 1/20/2006 2:42:49 PM

By: Good Co.

www.offshore-services.biz
Thetaworld corporation

Jump to different Forum... 

We hunt for red flags in high-value, cross-border finance by monitoring offshore and onshore courts, regulatory actions, offering documents, and other sources - and email you the results.

View Recent Digests

Cayman Court Secrecy: A Huge Red Flag for Foreign Investors & Clients
David Marchant
As any fule kno, the biggest enemy of fraud, corruption, money laundering, and other forms of financial crime is transparency, while their best friend is secrecy. That's why the unprecedented mass sealing of cases that's taking place at the Financial Services Division of the Grand Court of the Cayman Islands is repugnant to anyone with a genuine concern for financial crime.