OffshoreAlert
Daily news, documents and intelligence about Offshore Financial Centers and those who conduct business in them that you will not find anywhere else.
RSS Feed Print
Lewis McConnell (Jerry), Anton Werner, Mark Daniel
Anonymous
Posted: Friday, August 12, 2011

Posted: 12/31/1999 5:46:20 PM

By: martin_dixon@hotmail.com

I would be careful of anyone with ties to the First International Bank of Grenada. This organisation may collapse when investors can not get their money out. As for 200% returns, this is impossible to guarantee. The highest risk free return you will get at the moment is about 6%. Anything else is either fraud or very risky. In this case it looks like fraud to me.

Martin

Internal Administrator

Posted: 12/29/1999 6:19:02 PM

By: Jim

Has anyone been approached by any of these names? Mr. McConnell states to represent "a select" organization dealing with the Federal Reserve in humanitarian efforts and charitable efforts too. They promote high rate of returns. Such as 200% in 45 days etc. The names of some of the companies they purport to deal through are American Trade Center & World Alliances Corp., Oil and Marine Technical Supplies, International Trade Group, none of which can be found through information or on the net. Anton Werner is allegedly from New York. At 67 Wall Street. Could someone in NY check this out? Lewis, a.k.a. Jerry, hails from California with nothing to his name. They have ties in some way to the First International Bank of Grenada. And also trying to set up some sort of bank allegedly in the U.S. to make what appears smelly to be legitimate. CAn anyone please offer any help as a friend of mine is not heeding the warnings and I need more info. to help with her decision. e-mail me at ja6to4to3@acninc.net or respond here.

Thanks,

Jim

Anonymous

Posted: 5/19/2011 1:09:42 AM

By: David Lopez

TOTALLY FALSE message originated by me the mental maniac, psychopath and fraud cash dealer taking prohibited drugs: I am David Lopez from Spun Star Records.

Anonymous

Posted: 2/21/2011 2:49:12 PM

By: Stanley

Ofcourse this clown Anton Werner is a fraud and this Mark57 studios is bankrupt. This guy goes around NYC pretending to be a producer who has $$$ meanwhile he is broke. I hear that he lives in Tower31 building on 5th ave & 31st street with a con artist fat girlfriend named Margaret and their illegitimate daughter. Margaret pretends to sell distressed real estate notes to investors but in the end she pockets the money. We will soon see these two in Rikers prison with the daughter heading to state foster care. Also Immigration agents (ICE) are looking for Anton "Douchbag" Werner as well as some other pretty scary people who he owes money to...

Anonymous

Posted: 1/20/2011 7:24:15 PM

By: Dorothy

Why does Peter Kast post from Anton Werner's personal e-mail address? Some told me this Werner set himself as a wannabe Film producer, but his claims to money access for films turned out to be bull$hit. That's what was circulating some time ago. I know others who can go far deeper into this line of $hit than I can.

But, one more time: why does Peter Kast use Anton Werner's personal e-mail address?

Anonymous

Posted: 3/21/2009 7:51:00 PM

By: Peter Kast

Anton Werner never had any business relationship, whatsoever with individual - mR. Jerry Mc Connell. This message is totally false and the ACTUAL originator Jim Anderson was writing similar false messages.
Major law firm BAKER & MC KENZIE from NYC warned several times (in writing) the originator of such messages - Mr. Jim Anderson to immediately stop such false messages to post on indernet message board(s).

PLEASE DELETE THIS MESSAGE. Thank you.

Sincerely yours,

Peter Kast

Jump to different Forum... 

We hunt for red flags in high-value, cross-border finance by monitoring offshore and onshore courts, regulatory actions, offering documents, and other sources - and email you the results.

View Recent Digests

Cayman Court Secrecy: A Huge Red Flag for Foreign Investors & Clients
David Marchant
As any fule kno, the biggest enemy of fraud, corruption, money laundering, and other forms of financial crime is transparency, while their best friend is secrecy. That's why the unprecedented mass sealing of cases that's taking place at the Financial Services Division of the Grand Court of the Cayman Islands is repugnant to anyone with a genuine concern for financial crime.