OffshoreAlert
Daily news, documents and intelligence about Offshore Financial Centers and those who conduct business in them that you will not find anywhere else.
RSS Feed Print
Accord Insurance (Antigua)
Internal Administrator
Posted: Friday, August 12, 2011

Posted: 1/5/2000 7:20:09 PM

By: Guillermo Perez

Accord Insurance (Antigua) offers "guaranteed" 40% monthly returns on investments and they were refused an insurance license in Antigua in November '99. They are related to EuroFed (Antigua)-in liquidation- and may be related to Suisse Security Bank & Trust (Bahamas).

I would appreciate any information or references on Accord, EuroFed or Suisse Security.

Thanks.

Anonymous

Posted: 1/6/2000 8:15:42 AM

By: David Marchant

Accord is not related to Eurofed or Suisse Security Bank and Trust. It banked with Eurofed and, since Eurofed went into liquidation in December, has switched to SSBT, according to one Accord investor I have spoken with.

I am in the process of checking whether SSBT has accepted Accord as a client. If it has, the bank is obviously not fussy about who it does business with and is leaving itself open to becoming involved in a money laundering scandal down the road.

Two articles about Accord Insurance are available in the 'Story Library' of this web-site.

David Marchant

Anonymous

Posted: 1/6/2000 8:15:33 AM

By: David Marchant

Accord is not related to Eurofed or Suisse Security Bank and Trust. It banked with Eurofed and, since Eurofed went into liquidation in December, has switched to SSBT, according to one Accord investor I have spoken with.

I am in the process of checking whether SSBT has accepted Accord as a client. If it has, the bank is obviously not fussy about who it does business with and is leaving itself open to becoming involved in a money laundering scandal down the road.

Two articles about Accord Insurance are available in the 'Story Library' of this web-site.

David Marchant

Anonymous

Posted: 7/1/2000 7:42:35 PM

By: Juan R. Franco

Accord Investments Company Ltd. Charlestown, Nevis
Bank Account# 213449 in Suisse Security Bank & Trust
Orissa House, East Bay St. Bahamas Swift From Citibank 111 Wall street New york, NY account # 36021989 of SSBT. Guillermo Perez my Email is petroinvestmentsusa@yahoo.com any information send me
request .

Jump to different Forum... 

We hunt for red flags in high-value, cross-border finance by monitoring offshore and onshore courts, regulatory actions, offering documents, and other sources - and email you the results.

View Recent Digests

Cayman Court Secrecy: A Huge Red Flag for Foreign Investors & Clients
David Marchant
As any fule kno, the biggest enemy of fraud, corruption, money laundering, and other forms of financial crime is transparency, while their best friend is secrecy. That's why the unprecedented mass sealing of cases that's taking place at the Financial Services Division of the Grand Court of the Cayman Islands is repugnant to anyone with a genuine concern for financial crime.