OffshoreAlert
Daily news, documents and intelligence about Offshore Financial Centers and those who conduct business in them that you will not find anywhere else.
RSS Feed Print
"Programs" in UK
Anonymous
Posted: Friday, August 12, 2011

Posted: 1/11/2000 4:27:59 PM

By: James Bensen

I have some info and I am interested in yours as well. Please email me privately. Thanks, Bensen

Anonymous

Posted: 1/11/2000 8:45:44 AM

By: David Marchant

Dear Mr. Anderson,

I write about HYIP scams virtually every month. Most recently, I've written about Accord Insurance, Imperial Consolidated Securities and the International Financial Privacy Association. Accord is run by two Brits out of Antigua, ICS is based in the UK but has offices in several countries, including the Bahamas, Cayman and Grenada, and IFPA is based in the Bahamas and run by a Canadian.

I can only give so much information away free of charge in this forum. You might want to consider subscribing to have full access to these articles.

An annual subscription to OBNR Remote Control costs $195, for which you will receive credits to view 50 articles of your choice contained in our Story Library.

We will also send you by e-mail the monthly headlines relating to stories that appear in Offshore Alert.

David Marchant
marchant@offshorebusiness.com

Internal Administrator

Posted: 1/10/2000 6:44:11 PM

By: Jim Anderson

If anyone has heard of any new "programs" being offered in the UK, please let me know via either e-mailat ja6to4to3@acninc.net or here. People I've mentioned in prior questions, I believe, are trying to place investors in UK programs. These might include Blocked Funds, Letters of Credit or Intent, HYIP's and the like. The SEC and other official entities would be interested, I believe as well as they have some information already to try and stop or catch these people.
Thanks.
Jim

Anonymous

Posted: 10/9/2002 4:32:11 PM

By: JW

Hi, have you ever heard of Mark Pidsley of the UK?

Anonymous

Posted: 1/11/2000 4:59:17 PM

By: jim Anderson

David,

I appreciate your reponse. And yes I do know that your time is valuable and should be compensated with a subscription to your reports. I probably will do this. I've spent money hiring a private investigator into one of these people. I've got documents from one who is promoting these programs. I've subscribed to Goldhaven's newletter. And I'll probably do the same with yours. My search is for some very select names though. I'm in contact with the SEC, Attorney Generals office and the treasury Dpt. Debt recovery division. The more information we get out seeking to find if someone else has run across these people the better. If you tell me the information I seek is in your reports, then I will follow your advice and subscribe. I've enjoyed your responses and insights as well as, I'm sure of it, tremendous help to many in their due diligence to these things. Thanks for your time and I feel the frienship I'm trying to look out for and protect is worth whatever I have to do to uncover any possible improprieties.
Thanks,

Jim
e-mail ja6to4to3@acninc.net

Anonymous

Posted: 1/11/2000 4:48:08 PM

By: Jim Anderson

Unless I don't know where to look I apologize I didn't get your e-mail address where I can respond to you. Please e-mail me at ja6to4to3@acninc.net with your e-mail address.

Thx. Jim

Jump to different Forum... 

We hunt for red flags in high-value, cross-border finance by monitoring offshore and onshore courts, regulatory actions, offering documents, and other sources - and email you the results.

View Recent Digests

ALL ARTICLES  
Cayman crypto firm ICOBox sued by US regulator for 'unregistered' activity
Cayman Islands cryptocurrency "incubator" ICOBox and its founder, Nikolay Evdokimov, have been sued by the U.S. SEC for alleged illegal involvement in digital token offerings that raised $665 million. In a separate lawsuit last year, a former CEO of an ICOBox subsidiary claimed the group's "main shareholders" were "all funded by Russian money laundered through bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies".
LATEST ARTICLES & DOCUMENTS  
Cayman Court Secrecy: A Huge Red Flag for Foreign Investors & Clients
David Marchant
As any fule kno, the biggest enemy of fraud, corruption, money laundering, and other forms of financial crime is transparency, while their best friend is secrecy. That's why the unprecedented mass sealing of cases that's taking place at the Financial Services Division of the Grand Court of the Cayman Islands is repugnant to anyone with a genuine concern for financial crime.