OffshoreAlert
Daily news, documents and intelligence about Offshore Financial Centers and those who conduct business in them that you will not find anywhere else.
RSS Feed Print
???????????
Internal Administrator
Posted: Friday, August 12, 2011

Posted: 1/3/2001 8:48:47 PM

By: Sam Hinton

Hello.... I am interested in completely seperating myself in every way shape and form from this this so called "free country" and moving my business and all my assets offshore... anyone have any tips for me??? I am really new to this whole thing....

Can anyone explain how and IBC (International Business Corporation) would work to my benefit in Canada, and how the different currency thing would work??? Can I deposit Canadian Currency into and International Bank and keep it as Canadian Currency???

I live in Canada, Does anyone know of any good Canadian offshore sites???

Jump to different Forum... 

We hunt for red flags in high-value, cross-border finance by monitoring offshore and onshore courts, regulatory databases, offering documents, and other sources - and email you the results.

View Recent Digests

Cayman Court Secrecy: A Huge Red Flag for Foreign Investors & Clients
David Marchant
As any fule kno, the biggest enemy of fraud, corruption, money laundering, and other forms of financial crime is transparency, while their best friend is secrecy. That's why the unprecedented mass sealing of cases that's taking place at the Financial Services Division of the Grand Court of the Cayman Islands is repugnant to anyone with a genuine concern for financial crime.