OffshoreAlert
Daily news, documents and intelligence about Offshore Financial Centers and those who conduct business in them that you will not find anywhere else.
RSS Feed Print
?omnicorp
Internal Administrator
Posted: Friday, August 12, 2011

Posted: 5/19/2002 2:27:25 AM

By: fisc

has any one hear of omnicorp.org?
good-bad or???
please let us know?

Anonymous

Posted: 5/20/2002 2:08:11 AM

By: Ed

So David in your books what is considered a good investment ?do you think that the so called opportunities offered within the US and Canadian jurisdictions are exceptional? and it sounds like you condone the perpetual thievery of illuminati controlled investment agencies and banks perhaps you may be a spokes person for them. I hope not. As i have conveyed before i lived within a family of infinite means who had access to investments that were in the realms of what you would deem a scam ,they lived very well off these proceeds and so did i until i started to see how the world really ran .Perhaps the reading of books like The Creature from Jeklle Island are in order. It just sounds like you are on a perpetual slagging of alot of investment offerings .Granted there is alot of scams being played on the unsuspecting public and i have been caught more than once, but don't you think our banks and so called legitimate investment agencies are the bigger of the scam artists along with our crooked governments and their relentless sucking dry of the very life force of human kind through our debt based fractional reserve system and heavy taxation or do you think that everything is perfectly normal? .We use perhaps 2% of all the money in the world the rest is for the use and pleasure of the ultra wealthy . The other day i meet with a women who cured herself of Cancer ,Lupus and MS.I have meet several people like this in my travels and yet we are still looking for the cures ,perhaps reading Guylaine Lancot's book The Medical Mafia will enlighten you to the health scam being pulled on the peoples of this world and for lighter reading Leonard Horowitz and his book Emerging Viruses also telling of the health scams .I used to think that this kind of information was scam material why ?because i believed our doctors and our governments were looking out for us and our interests ,but i discovered they don't give a tinkers damb about us, the biggest scam is being pulled on all of us right now and it 's time to wake up .yours truly Edward Kirelius Nam et ipsa scientia potestus est

Anonymous

Posted: 5/19/2002 5:20:25 PM

By: David Marchant

Apart from its absurdly high interest rates, Omnicorp's 'Frequently Asked Questions' page at its web-site throws up all the red flags that all but the completely unsophisticated investor needs to avoid it like the plague.

Among them is:

Q. What is Omnicorp’s relationship to Global Prosperity?

A. Omnicorp is an invited speaker at the Global Prosperity offshore seminars. At this major event held three times a year, special investment opportunities are presented to attendees for a limited time.

Anonymous

Posted: 5/19/2002 4:51:11 PM

If you believe Omnicorp is "offering a legitimate opportunity", why don't you invest your money with them?

After all, where else could you get deposit interest of 50 per cent per year, which is what they have been offering?

Perhaps you could enlighten us as to how you think this bank would be able to generate such returns?

Anonymous

Posted: 5/19/2002 2:31:34 PM

To whom it may concern i am familiar with omni corp thou i do not have noney tied up with them i have meet them in person and feel that they are offering a legitimate opportunity,however i am sure there people who don't agree with this statement Ed

Anonymous

Posted: 5/19/2002 7:36:54 AM

Search our 'Story Library' and you will find articles.

Anonymous

Posted: 5/20/2002 5:11:18 PM

By: David Stewart

Stay on the subject David. Stop going on about investments. Everyone knows how to earn 4000% per week. I really want to know how to cure baldness.

Anonymous

Posted: 5/20/2002 1:09:57 PM

Ed,

Do you intend answering my previous question, i.e. what do you think banks such as Omnicorp invest in that enables them to make high returns?

Anonymous

Posted: 5/20/2002 12:55:23 PM

An interesting site to go to would be www.mercola.com he has information relating to the subject on hand and alot of other materials of interest, of course every scenario is different . I have talked to various people on this subject some have been successful whilst others have not, genetics and diet also do play their roles.

Anonymous

Posted: 5/20/2002 12:25:30 PM

By: Jay D. Adkisson

High-yield banking in St. Vincent? Hmmmm. Well, at least by their promoter's post below, they avoid "illuminati controlled investment agencies."

Anybody want to make any bets as to whether we will see AUDITIED FINANCIALS that prove these returns?

Doubtless, as seemingly obvious as some scams are, there is some bubba sitting in a double-wide in the middle of Kentucky pattering on his keyboard to his friends that he is about to become a billionaire by investing in a "High-Yield" program offered by an obscure Caribbean *bank*.

Anonymous

Posted: 5/20/2002 11:47:23 AM

I am fascintated to know what you think the cure for baldness is.

Does it have a name?

Anonymous

Posted: 5/20/2002 11:28:29 AM

David,
Thank you for your prompt response to my inquiry,firstly i have never conveyed to be an expert on anything pertaining to the investment world,or any other subject for that matter ,experts are a dime a dozen.

Secondly, no matter what i would say about Omnicorp would change your perspective of who they are. So why bother ?

Thirdly it is obvious to me that you are uninformed about the workings of this world and the oppressive system that most people live under.

Fourthly who is the conman here and who's interests does he represent? your words reveal alot about the person ,as do mine
And finally ,baldness can be cured.

Anonymous

Posted: 5/20/2002 7:36:08 AM

Edmund,

For your own financial benefit, you need to enrol on a basic investing course because it is clear that you don't have the faintest clue how people accumulate wealth.

It is additionally difficult to treat you seriously when you make such silly comments as "The other day i meet with a women who cured herself of Cancer, Lupus and MS" and then referred to the established world of medicine as the "medical mafia".

You are a conman's dream, i.e. an uneducated person with little sophistication who believes in donating money to financial crooks and medical quacks who are peddling everything from get-rich-quick-schemes to cures for baldness.

I asked you previously what you think Omnicorp Bank is investing in to generate its promised annual returns of 50 per cent per year.

You did not answer, which does not surprise me because you clearly have no clue what they invest in. What do you think it is: prime banks, Melchizedek Stock Exchange-listed stocks, etc.?

I urge you to put plenty of money with Omnicorp Bank because you won't be seeing it again. You will then have learned a very important lesson in life, albeit a costly one, and perhaps you will be less inclined to post such silly comments over the Internet.

Anonymous

Posted: 9/7/2003 3:44:44 AM

By: test

test

Anonymous

Posted: 5/29/2002 5:20:34 AM

By: savagegoose

haha you cant avoid investing in illuminati controlled investmet funds.

fnord!

Anonymous

Posted: 5/23/2002 12:28:59 AM

By: rruff

this is the funniest sequence i've read in a long time
thank you
ps: invest in stolen euro's

Anonymous

Posted: 5/20/2002 9:18:14 PM

By: NewStudent

Dave,

I'd check with your agent on trying to grow your hair. They might cancel your new show on Fox, "The Shield".

Anonymous

Posted: 5/20/2002 5:37:23 PM

The hilarious thing is, if you go to www.mercola.com, which is where Ed suggested going to find evidence of a cure for baldness, there is a picture of the guy who runs the site - 'Dr' Joseph Mercola - and he is clearly suffering from a seriously receding hair-line.

Jump to different Forum... 

We hunt for red flags in high-value, cross-border finance by monitoring offshore and onshore courts, regulatory databases, offering documents, and other sources - and email you the results.

View Recent Digests

Cayman Court Secrecy: A Huge Red Flag for Foreign Investors & Clients
David Marchant
As any fule kno, the biggest enemy of fraud, corruption, money laundering, and other forms of financial crime is transparency, while their best friend is secrecy. That's why the unprecedented mass sealing of cases that's taking place at the Financial Services Division of the Grand Court of the Cayman Islands is repugnant to anyone with a genuine concern for financial crime.